All Comments on 'Hot Days and Hotter Nights Ch. 05'

by cultofstrawberry

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ended to soon!

My favourite story of yours is back and it ends just before the fun part! You tease! Hopefully we see more of this very soon

BurhanDangerBurhanDangerabout 9 years ago

Eagerly waiting for next chapters. Like always wonderful storyline. Drawback too small chapters. Before starting to enjoy it ends.

sebyiffysebyiffyabout 9 years ago
One thing

Still really liking this story, though it would be nice to see Salamacia making some compromises/learning something from Sena since it seems like Sena is the one having to change for Salamacia rather than them both coming to some sort of middle. (This is my one problem, the rest is wonderful.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
update soon

I love the story and was just wondering when you were going to update it. Which I hope it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Salamacia is Remarkably Insensitive

I don't understand Salamacia at all. She liked Sena before, enough to want to marry the girl, even though Sena didn't to marry at all. Now that Sena was forced into her unwanted marriage, Salamacia cares even less about pleasing Sena; it's all about what Salamacia wants, never trying to give what Sena might actually want. Frankly, she acts male, displaying entitlement, as well as insensitivity. Her behavior is not that of a good friend, never mind a lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercultofstrawberry@cultofstrawberry
Hi! I am StrawberryCatBeans, longtime author. I've written a variety of things... fanfiction (mostly retired from that, though) erotica, and even published novels (with more in the works) My genfic/fanfic can be found at Ao3 under the same username I use here. (as of April 202...