All Comments on 'Hot Donna Ch. 06'

by baremetal

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Huh? This is a good Loving Wives story, worth lots of stars.

This is not a fetish story at all (if you know what "fetish" means). And it's only nominally a group sex story, as only two people in the sex scene are having sex.

Thanks for a fun story; this series, while not a favorite of mine, is entertaining, and clearly focused on the marital relationship, therefore, it belongs right where it is: in Loving Wives.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Next

What took you so long?

When does Todd get a feel?

When does she get it all?

When does she get the full treatment on her own, Rob did agree?

She told him that she had got to a point that she was euphorically and sexually into it. She programmed herself to turn her libido on when she wears the ankle bracelet and only then?

Okay, most of us are waiting to see just how active she gets, ie: possibly Todd in the parking lot, maybe an Adonis at the mall and then meeting Rob for Happy Hour and getting the whole package - all in one day...too much - too soon?

Anyway, a #5,thanks, enjoying your Hot Donna!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 STARS

It's to bad there are so many idiots that can't distinguish fantasy from reality. They must be into boring fantasy stories if a cuckold fantasy doesn't give'em boner what does, the Gay section.

For a fantasy story this one has been good from the begining. And anyone who does not like these type of stories should stop reading them and get a real LIFE thank you very much.

MuffDiverXMuffDiverXover 13 years ago
Yes 5 Stars

Way to go to other person who gave this story 5 stars.

I agree that if people do not like cuckold fantasy stories that they should not waste their life away reading them.

I have been reading Hot Donna from the begining and can't wait for more.

Hope she goes all the way next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"5"

HOT, HOT, HOT WIFE! "5'-"5"-"5"-"5" get the point?

More, please!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
There are a lot of perverted idiots !!

Writers as well as commenters.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Whorewife performs for her pimp husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbaremetal@baremetal
255 Followers
Most stories have been suggested by readers with a fantasy or my own real life situations with a touch of "what if"

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hot Donna Ch. 05 Previous Part
Hot Donna Series Info