Hot Donna Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers

"You feel so good Sous." I hear him say, and I cum as I think of the erotic situation I am in. I let his cock head pop from my mouth.

"I love to suck on you Luke, I love to suck on your cock." I rub his head on my lips, coating them with his pre cum. "You make me cum just sucking on your fat cock."

I look over at Rob as I slip Luke's cock in and out of my lips.

"Do you like to watch me tease Luke's beautiful cock Rob?" I ask, my tongue licking at his cock slit.

"You look so sexy, my exquisite wife on her knees between another man's legs sucking on his cock, I am so proud and excited watching you."

"I want to please him also Rob, I need to."

"Yes Sous I know, make him cum hard for you."

My eyes move back to Luke's, my mouth sucking up and down his length as he watches.

"I need to taste your cum Luke, I want to suck your cock and balls completely dry of your hot jizz." Luke nods and looks darkly at me.

"I will fill your mouth Sous, just keep sucking me."

I am out of control now, my own orgasms are almost rolling one on top of another, hearing another man calling me Sous, telling me to suck on him, seeing the lust and need to release in his eyes, the arousal in my husbands eyes and voice drives me wild as I increase my ministrations to his incredible tasty penis, my fingers manipulating his balls while my hand jacks his shaft. I can hear his pleading moans for me to suck more, can senses his urgency, can feel his balls rise and tighten in his sac, then not a sound as he holds his breath, I can feel his shaft expand in my grip, then my mouth is full, like a soda pop exploding, only my mouth and tongue are being bathed in a delicious hot cream, and I try desperately to keep my mouth firmly planted over this explosion of his most intimate gift to me,not wanting to spill a drop. I am swallowing, time and time again, more cum is flowing into me than I have ever experienced, my fingers continue to milk his balls and shaft for more, wanting every precious drop, but I can feel he has passed his climax, his shaft is already wilting in my mouth. With great reluctance I let his flaccid penis slip from my mouth.

He looks at me and whispers he can be ready to go again in next to no time but I just smile up at him and say it is not necessary, I just want to cuddle between his legs for a moment as I come down off the ceiling.

"Thank you Luke, for being my first, and for being so perfect."

I get dressed slowly and give him a quick kiss and we are gone. As Rob holds me tight I tell him I have a room here at the hotel and give him the key and room number. Our evening is far from over.

baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers
12