Hot Fake Mom Escapades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Now you got excited?"

She answered, "The thought of my bikini falling off at any second on a crowded beach still terrified me, but later when we walked across the beach it gave me an absolute rush! When Tina saw how much fun I was having, she sliced up her own bikini, too. Then we took a nice long stroll down the beach."

I asked, "Could you tell that your bikini was slowly falling apart?"

Angel said, "I felt a tug on my suit with each step I took and my heart was pounding because I feared that my bikini would not withstand many more snaps and pops. I knew that soon the tiny threads holding it together would break loose and send my swimsuit plummeting to the ground. I'd be left standing there stark naked on a crowded beach!"

I asked, "Did your suit eventually fall off and you had to pick it up and run?"

Angel replied, "I wish it would have been that easy, but it was much more humiliating than that."

I begged, "Please, Tina, let's turn back. It feels like my bikini won't stay on any longer."

Tina replied, "Okay, but look at all those good looking muscular guys up ahead playing volleyball. Let's stop and say hello, and then we'll leave."

I demanded, "No, Tina. I don't think my bikini will make it all the way to the volleyball court, and the last place I want to be when my suit falls off is in the middle of a group of guys," but Tina ignored my plea for help and walked right up to the guys that were playing volleyball."

I asked, "Did your suit make it to the volleyball court?"

Angel said, "Yes, it was still hanging on, but I started getting nervous because Tina walked right up and told the guys about our suits. The guys asked if we wanted to play volleyball with them and Tina explained that we couldn't because our bikinis were very fragile. Then Tina showed them the cut on her swimsuit between her big breasts and pointed out how our suits were about to rip apart. Tina told them that if we started running and jumping, our bikinis would fall right off and we'll be naked. Now that the guys knew of our predicament, it increased my nervousness, yet it intensified my excitement at the same time."

I asked, "So telling the guys that your bikini could fall off at any moment got you hot?"

Angel replied, "Hotter than the blazing sun! We watched the tanned muscular guys play for a while, which made it easy on me because I knew my bikini was not going to burst apart if I was sitting still."

I said, "I would think that the guys would figure that out and do something to make your suits fall off."

Angel said, "Eventually, they did. The guys asked us to jump in the ocean with them, but Tina told the guys that our suits would never hold up in the water. She told them that as soon as a wave hit us, our bikinis would be torn from our bodies and we would be left standing there naked in front of everyone. Tina teased the guys by asking them if they really wanted to drag us into the water just to see us naked. The guys responded by grabbing our wrists, and then they began leading us to the water."

I said, "Did knowing that you were about to lose your bikini in public excite you?"

Angel said, "No way. I was scared to death. I angrily yelled at Tina for getting us into this predicament. With each step we took, I became more horrified because I knew that it was one step closer to public humiliation."

I asked, "You couldn't get loose?"

Angel replied, "Not a chance. There was a guy on each side of me holding onto my wrists and pulling me along with them. They were making me run fast and I was scared that my bikini would pop off before I even made it into the water. I begged, "Please guys, slow down. Please slow down. I can feel the threads on my bikini pulling apart and I'm afraid it's going to fall off any second." Unfortunately, that just inspired the guys to run faster!"

I said, "How was your friend doing?"

She said, "Tina was in worse shape than me. With her big boobs bouncing as she ran, she could feel her bikini top coming apart. Tina knew there was no way she was going to make it to the water so she also asked the guys to slow down, but they didn't slow down, although they didn't speed up, either. They started moving side to side as they ran forward. Now Tina's full firm tits weren't just bouncing up and down, they were wobbling side to side, too. It was too much for the skimpy bikini to withstand and my friend's top snapped apart. Her face was red with embarrassment because her breasts were right out in the open and the guys were still holding onto her wrists so she couldn't even cover herself. Her top was destroyed as the shreds of material dangled from her arms."

I told Angel, "This is quite a story. Did your bikini stay on until you reached the water?"

She said, "It stayed on, but not for long. When we finally hit the water, our suits never made it past the first wave. The crash of the water ripped the suits right off our bodies and our bikinis were swept away. Then the guys acted like they were saving us from drowning and pulled us back until the water we were standing in was only knee deep, and the guys were still holding onto our wrists!"

I said, "Wow. You were naked in public and there was no way for you to cover yourself?"

Angel said, "No. I was trapped on a public beach in the nude and a crowd was gathering quickly!"

Part 6:

I said, "So you were naked on a public beach, there were two guys holding onto your arms so that you couldn't cover up and no one came to help you?

Angel replied, "Nope. Tina and I were begging for someone to give us a towel, but one of the guys called out that we didn't need towels because we were searching for our swimsuits and we were going to find them really soon. The guys would dive in and swim around, but they would always come up empty-handed."

I asked, "Didn't you try to cover up?"

Angel answered, "I couldn't! The guys kept us immobilized in the shallow water. I had my back to the crowd and I was extremely embarrassed because everyone was checking out my bare butt. An older woman stated that we were just slutty girls who liked to show off. I tried to argue that I wasn't showing off, but nobody cared."

Angel continued, "Some mean girls were even taunting me. In a snarky tone one girl said to her friend, "We're wearing swimming suits and we have a big beach towels." Her friend said, "Yes and that girl is totally naked and doesn't have a towel. What a pity!" A third girl said, "I have a towel. Let me bring it to you." I thought the girl was coming to help me, but the mean girl snapped her towel against my bare ass and laughed as the crowd roared."

Angel went on, "One nice lady really did come forward and asked, "Little missy, would you like a towel while you're waiting for your suit?" I said that I would love to borrow a towel, but one of the guys spoke up and said, "That's not necessary. We're very close to finding her bikini." Someone yelled, "Yeah, keep her naked!" That made the crowd cheer."

I said, "So no one came to help you?"

Angel replied, "Another woman came up and asked, "Why are you holding onto that girl? She lost her swimming suit and everyone is looking at her. She must be terribly embarrassed," but one of the guys quickly responded, "She can't swim and we're holding onto her so that she doesn't drown." Then the lady said, "Oh, in that case you are good boys. She is lucky to have you." I was wondering if this lady could be any dumber, and I quickly got my answer."

I asked, "Why, what happened next?"

Angel explained, "One of the mean girls told the woman that the guys holding onto my wrists were heroes for saving me from drowning and they were even more heroic for holding onto me to make sure that I didn't fall into the water again." The stupid woman said, "Well in that case I would love for the boys to turn her around so that I can take her picture." The mean girl chuckled and said, "Pictures, that's a great idea. Why don't you boys turn the girl around to face the crowd?" I started begging, "Please don't turn me around. I'm naked!"

Angel continued, "The woman said, "That is true. The poor girl lost her swimming suit. Wouldn't it bother her to face the crowd with nothing on?" The mean girl answered, "Oh no, not at all. I'm sure she would be proud to turn around and show everyone that she's okay." I was really beginning to dislike that mean girl!"

Angel continued, "The lady said, "Well, if you don't think she would rather wait until they find her swimming suit, then you boys should turn her around. There are a lot of people here that want to congratulate you boys and take pictures of the girl." The girl giggled and said, "Yes, I'll bet the girl would love for everyone to take lots and lots of pictures of her!" I begged, "No, please, no pictures, no pictures!"

I asked, "So you were worried now that you would have to face the crowd."

Angel replied, "You better believe it. My heart started racing as I continued pleading, "Please don't turn me around, please don't turn me around! I'm naked! Please don't let them see me naked," but that mean girl said, "Don't listen to her. I'm sure she wants to turn around." I said, "No I don't. I'm naked! I don't want to turn around. Please don't make me turn around," but the guys said, "That lady is absolutely right. It's time for you to meet your fans," and then the guys slowly turned me around so that I was facing the crowd."

I said, "Well, they had already seen you naked, so what was the big deal at that point."

Angel said, "What was the big deal? So far the crowd had only seen my bare ass, but now they would be able to see my tits and pussy, and there was nothing I could do to stop them. All I could see was a cheering crowd of guys and girls holding cell phones and cameras. My heart sunk because I knew this was going out on the Internet where it would live forever."

I asked, "Now that the crowd saw everything you had to offer, did that make it easier?"

Angel replied, "Nope. We still had to walk back through the crowd. The guys brought Tina over next to me and they let the crowd gawk at our bare bodies for what seemed like an eternity. Then the other guys came up and said that it was no use, they could not find our bikinis. That lady asked, "Now can I give them some towels," and the guys replied, "No we have towels for them back at the volleyball court." The woman said, "The volleyball court? You're going to walk the girls all the way back to the volleyball court? Why would you make those poor girls do that while they're totally nude?" One of the guys said, "We'll I guess that would be pretty humiliating to make them walk naked through the crowd. I should get a second opinion." The guy yelled out, "Should we give the girls towels or make them walk back naked?" The crowd start chanting, "Naked! Naked! Naked," so the guy said, "You heard them lady. Naked it is!" I begged them not to parade me in front of the crowd with my breasts and bush completely exposed, but that's exactly what they did!"

I said, "That had to be the most humiliating thing that could ever happen to you. How did it feel to be naked in front of a crowd?"

Angel said, "It was horrible! I felt so helpless and vulnerable. We were almost running when the guys dragged me to the water, but when they were leading me back to the volleyball court, they seemed to be walking as slow as they could. My breasts may be small, but everyone came up as close as they could to gawk at my pink nipples and reddish-brown pussy hair, and it was even worse for my friend."

I asked, "How so?"

Angel said, "Tina made the fatal mistake of saying that the hot sand was burning her feet so the guys said, "No problem, we'll carry you." Tina, who is much better at handling public nudity than I am, started pleading, "No guys. You don't have to pick me up. I'm fine, really I'm fine," but the guys said, "Nonsense," and hoisted her up on their shoulders."

I said, "So now the crowd could really see her?"

Angel said, "Yes, indeed. One of the guys that was holding her arm had her left leg on his right shoulder and the other guy had her right leg on his left shoulder. Angel said, "Well, at least I can put my hands over my breasts," but the other guys said, "No, we can't have that. We need to hold onto your arms to prevent you from falling." Tina asked, "Well can't you stop everyone from coming up behind me and taking close-up pictures of my butt?' The guys said, "Sorry, were not in charge of crowd control," and the guys continued to let people snap away with their phones and cameras."

I asked, "Wow, it really was worse for her."

Angel said, "Yes, but the worst was yet to come. Tina said, "Can't you go any faster," but the guys said, "No. These people in front of us keep stopping us to take pictures." Tina begged, "Please can't you do something to block their view?" The guys replied, "Something like this?" Then, as they walked, the two guys started drifting apart forcing Tina to spread her legs. Tina complained, "No guys! You can't do this to me," and the guys asked, "Why not?" Tina replied, "Because you know I don't have any hair down there. I just shaved my pussy hair this morning, and because I was coming to the beach I made sure that I got every last hair. My beaver is bald and all these guys have a clear view of my pussy lips!" The guys laughed and said, "Well that must be why everyone is lining up to take your picture!"

I chuckled as I asked, "Does your friend photograph well?"

Angel sternly said, "That's not funny. With her shaved pussy, Tina's bare beaver and pink pussy lips were totally exposed, and when I say totally exposed, I mean completely utterly exposed! Guys were taking close-up pictures of her pussy, but they were also shooting pictures angled up so that there was a close-up of her smooth snatch along with her face and tits in the picture, and they didn't stop there. People were taking videos, so the guys made sure they bounced my friend's boobs as they walked."

I asked, "Did they finally give you some towels?"

Angie said, "When we arrived at the volleyball court, the guys took their good ole time picking out towels for us, while leaving us standing there naked in front of the crowd. Then they gave us two towels and when Tina wrapped the towel around her, she had to choose between barely covering her nipples, and leaving half of her butt cheeks and pussy exposed, or going topless and completely covering her butt and beaver. She opted to leave half of her ass hang out. I on the other hand didn't get a choice. My towel only went halfway around me. I held the towel over my boobs, but it flapped in the wind allowing my auburn bush to remain exposed. And there was nothing hiding my butt so I looked bare assed naked from behind. I asked, "Are these the best towels you got?" The guys replied, "No, but they're the best towels you've got!" That made the crowd laugh."

I said, "Did you get home okay?"

Angel replied, "Yes, but the fun never stopped. A man and a woman pulled up in a golf cart that with "Beach Patrol" on the side. I said, "Now you finally show up!" The woman said, "You're lucky we don't arrest you. We've had some complaints and we're here to make sure you leave the beach." Tina asked, "Are you going to take us to our car?" The man and lady laughed, and then she said, "Do we look like a taxi? No, but we'll follow you to your car." As Tina and I headed for the car, a crowd followed. The man and woman watched as Tina's bare butt peeked out from below her towel and, well, there was nothing covering me so they had a clear view of my ass. When we got to the car, the doors were unlocked, but the keys were hidden under the seat. I opened the back door and leaned over to fish around for the keys. My bare butt was pointed up in the air, and I'm sure my pussy lips were visible from behind because my legs were awkwardly spread apart. I handed Tina her keys and we were on our way, but I vowed that if I ever owned a car, I was gonna make Tina show her butt and pussy to the crowd while she searched for my keys. We were very careful driving because we didn't want to have and accident or get a ticket on the way home. It was quite an eventful day!"

I asked, "Did you have fun?"

Angel answered, "Heck no! I could barely sleep that night when I thought about all the people that saw me naked. However, eventually the humiliation began to fade and I began remembering all the boners sticking up in the guys' swimming suits. It got me so hot that I had to reach down between my legs and put the fire out. That's when I discovered the effect that self-imposed humiliation had on me!"

Part 7:

After hearing Angel tell the story of how she was paraded around a public beach in the nude, I wanted to hear more about her naked escapades. She said that she didn't go back to the beach for a while, but that didn't stop her from exposing her body to strangers. Angel said that she found appearing nude online to be safer, yet still sexually satisfying. Since she had just included me in this little game, I wanted to hear more about it.

I asked, "What made you start posing nude over the Internet?"

Angel replied, "Well, I wouldn't call it posing in the nude as much as getting caught in the nude because it really happened quite by accident. That same friend from the beach, Tina, and I were Skyping and somehow she is the one that always causes me to end up naked in front of a group of guys. One day I was Skyping with her and she said that she had to take a shower because her boyfriend was coming over. I seriously thought that I had ended my Skype session with Tina, so I walked away from my computer, took off my robe and stretched out on my bed totally naked. I looked over and noticed that the screen was still on, but no one was in front of Tina's computer so I didn't bother to get up and shut my laptop off. Then I glanced over and out of the corner of my eye I noticed that someone was watching me and it was a guy! I froze for a moment as I tried to decide what to do, and then I heard another guy come into the room. The guy asked what was going on and the first guy told him to shut up. He said that it was Tina's friend Angel and she's hot! I recognized the voice and knew that the guy was Tina's boyfriend, Alex. He is a Greek God and it was exciting to learn that he thought I was hot. The guy asked if I was just letting him see me in the nude and Alex explained that I didn't even know that they were watching me."

I asked, "So did you jump up and turn off the computer?"

Angel said, "I should have, but I decided just to avoid looking directly into the camera. I was just going to lay there in the nude and let them gaze at my nakedness."

I said, "That's pretty bold. So how long did you lay there?"

Angel said, "Well, I didn't just lay there. The guy, who I'd never met before, asked, "Where's Tina? What if she walks in?" Alex replied, "She's in the shower and we're going out tonight so she's shaving. She'll be in there for a while." The guy said, "Cool. Maybe we'll be able to watch Angel play with her tits!" Alex said, "If she did, I'd have to unbuckle my pants because I'd get as hard as a rock!" Hearing Alex say that made me feel warm all over and I suddenly felt obligated to make his dream come true. I began dragging my fingertips gently up and down my bare skin and then I heard Alex say, "Oh wow, she's gonna do it!"

Angel continued, "Knowing that the guys were getting excited from seeing me naked got me excited so I had to do a little more. I started making little circles over my nipples, and then I began tweaking and pulling on them. My nipples were getting nice and hard, and it felt so good that I couldn't stop. Then I heard a door open again and another guy came in. Now there were three guys that could see me naked!"

I asked, "And you didn't know these guys?"