Hot Fake Mom Escapades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I demanded that and pick up the money, so she turned away from Bob and bent over again. However, this time she was standing right in front of him as she leaned forward with her legs straight and her back arched. I decided to trap Angel in her awkward position by putting my hand on the small of her back, and then I began moving my fingertip up and down her sensitive butt crack.

Angel demanded, "Mom, now what are you doing?"

I replied, "I see a slight thong looking tan line," and as I continued sliding my finger gently up and down her butt crack, I asked, "See Bob? See the tan line?"

Bob bent down and said, "Yes, but it looks a little pink."

Angel sternly said, "Back up Bob. I can feel your breath on my ass!"

I said, "Angel just calm down and admit that you were sunbathing naked."

Angel said, "Oh, okay. I was over at Tina's and the girls and I laid by her pool."

I asked, "Just the two of you?"

Angel replied, "No, it was all of the, as Bob calls them, princesses. We took off our tops and before we knew it, we were all naked."

I asked, "But there were no guys there?"

Angel said, "Well, the neighbor suddenly felt the urge to come out and pull weeds by the fence, but we pretended not to notice."

I said, "I hope you were tanning your backs," and she said, "Um, we had to get an even tan so we had to roll over."

I inquired, "You mean the neighbor could see your fronts, too?"

Angel replied, "Our chairs were already facing the fence so we had no choice, but to let the man look right up between our legs."

I said, "Angel, that's terrible."

I was still holding Angel down and tickling her sweet sensitive butt crack as I asked, "Bob, can you imagine trying to do yardwork with four princesses laying out naked right in front of you?"

Bob mumbled, "I'm thinking about it right now."

I asked, "So just man saw you girls naked," and Angel added, "Yes, just the one man...well, also the neighbor on the other side."

I said, "Two men saw you naked," and Angel added, "The two men, and Tina's brother...and his two friends."

I said, "Oh Angel, I'm ashamed of you," as I smacked her on her bare butt.

Angel stood up and turned around, and then she handed Bob the money.

I said, "Aren't you going to apologize to Bob for making him late," and Angel said, "I'm sorry for making you late."

Then I said, "Now apologize for being mean to him in high school," and Angel added, "I'm sorry for the way I treated you in high school."

Finally I said, "You should apologize for making him watch you strip, too."

Angel said, "Seriously?"

I demanded, "Do it," so Angel said, "I'm sorry for making you watch me take all of my clothes off and forcing you to look at my titties, butt and pussy!"

Then Angel reached out, rubbed up and down over the front of Bob's pants and said, "You really need to do something about that boner!"

Bob's face turned red as he said goodbye and walked out the door. Then there was a moment of awkward silence for a moment as Angel glared at me.

Finally, I said, "Angel, don't be mad. I touched your pussy so I know you're wet, now let's eat some pizza."

Angel said, "No, let's eat some pussy!"

I stammered, "Um, what?"

Angel demanded, "You started this so you're gonna finish it," and then she wrestled me down to the floor.

Angel pinned me down, and then she lowered her warm juicy pussy over my mouth and said, "Start eating."

I could have pushed her off, but I gave in and began licking her little clitty. As I licked, I also cupped my hands behind her and started massaging her beautiful bare butt cheeks."

Angel started moaning and said, "The nipples, touch my nipples," so I started rubbing and pinching her nipples before squeezing her small, but firm breasts.

Finally Angel laid back on the floor and I pushed my finger deep inside her young hot pussy while continuing to lick her love button and tickle her nipples.

Soon, Angel couldn't hold back and start yelling, "Oh wow, I can't...I can't hold back any longer. I gotta...I gotta cum. I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

Angel's body seemed to explode, and then she rolled over and struggled to catch her breath. She soon recovered, so I began slipping off my jeans.

Angel asked, "What are you doing?"

I replied, "Angel, it's my turn. I'm so horny I can hardly stand it."

Angel said, "Sorry Mom, I can't help you. I have pizza to eat. However, I don't think the shower head is busy right now."

I asked, "Angel, are you really going to make me satisfy my own needs," and as she took a bite of pizza, she said, "Payback's a bitch!"

I vowed that the next hot fake mom escapade was going to include Angel's face between my legs!