Hot Fake Mom Escapades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel replied, "Just Alex. The other two guys were total strangers. Alex once again explained that I was Tina's friend, Angel, and that I was naked, but I didn't know the guys were watching me. Now I had three guys watching me play with my tits! I wanted to get a look at the guys without letting them know that I was aware of their presence so I got out of bed and walked over to my dresser. The dresser was just to the side of my desk so as I walked by the laptop, I flashed my tits and pussy right up in front of the camera! I heard one guy say, "Man did you see that," but Alex quickly shut him up."

I asked, "Then what did you do?"

Angel said, "Well, I grabbed a little mirror off my dresser and then I got back on the bed. I was up on my knees with my back to my laptop and I pretended like I was looking in the mirror to fix my hair. However, I was really looking at the reflection of the computer screen. I was able to confirm that Alex and two of his friends were there, so there was now three guys looking at me and I'd never met two of them!"

I asked, "Now you had to stop because you were too embarrassed."

Angel said, "I was mortified, but rather than run and hide, the situation actually inspired me to flaunt more of my nakedness at the boys. First I put down the mirror, and then I pretended to fluff up my pillow. I was bent over with my knees spread so my bare butt and exposed pussy lips were showing from behind, and they were pointed right at the camera. Then after giving the guys a nice long look at my ass and pussy, I stretched out on the bed and started playing with my breasts again. Then as one of my hands continued massaging my tits, my other hand found its way down between my legs, and that's when my finger went exploring."

I mumbled, "If you keep talking like this, my finger is going to find its way down between my legs!"

Angel laughed and said, "I'm not surprised. I heard Alex tell one of the guys to stop rubbing his pants, but the guy 2said that he couldn't help it. Then the other guy said that he couldn't stop rubbing his pants, either. Listening to them got me so excited that I wanted to show them more, so I rolled around in the bed until I was facing the camera. Then I scooted forward and let my knees bend over the side of the bed so that when I spread my legs, my moist pussy lips were right in front of the camera!"

I said, "That must have gotten the guys charged up!"

Angel said, "It sure did, One of the guys said, "Oh man, can you see that! Can you see that!" Alex said, "Of course I can, now shut up before Angel hears you!" Listening to that got me so fired up that my finger went right to my pussy. I parted my pussy lips and slid my finger up and down until my fingertip found my little clitty. I gently rubbed my love button until I couldn't take it anymore, and then I pushed my finger deep inside my hot tight pussy. I was amazed at how wet I was. One finger moving in and out of my beaver while my other hand was alternating between my nipples and my little clitty."

I said, "And then you came," but she replied, "No. I couldn't get off so decided to try using my vibrator, but first I had to clean the love juices off my fingers. I treated my fingers like little popsicles as I slowly licked and sucked them clean, which the guys seemed to enjoy. Then I reached over and grabbed a vibrator out of my nightstand. I put the plastic dick in my mouth until it was nice and slippery, and then I moved the vibrator down between my legs and massaged my love button. When I was ready to cum, I plunged the toy inside of my wet pussy. I was working it in and out, in and out as the feeling inside me kept building and building. Finally I could hold back any longer and I starting screaming as the tension released and I had a powerful orgasm."

I asked, "Then what did you do?"

Angel said, "Well as I was cumming, Tina got out of shower and walked into the room wearing only a towel. She looked shocked to find three guys waiting for her. Then she looked down at the screen and witnessed my orgasm. Tina demanded to know what was going on and Alex explained that he came in and saw me naked, but I didn't know he was watching me. I was stretched out on the bed trying to recover from my orgasm as Tina lectured the guys. Tina said, "It is shameful the way you guys are spying on an innocent girl, and Alex, why are your friends in here? What if I would have walked in from the shower start naked!" As Alex tried to come up with an answer, Tina yelled, "Hey Angel, your computer is still on and you have an audience!" I mumbled as if I didn't know what was going on, and then I moved in front of the computer. Tina said, "Now the guys have a close up view of your bare tits, but I guess it doesn't matter since you just had an orgasm right in front of a bunch of horny guys. I faked embarrassment, put my hands over my breasts and said, "Oh no, they watched me masturbate?" Tina said, "Yes, and from what I saw, it was quite a show!" I said, "That is so humiliating," as I covered my face in shame, which left my breasts exposed as I continued to sit there."

I asked, "Is that how it ended?"

Angel said, "No, it was actually just getting to the good part. Tina stepped back from the computer, and then she let her towel tumble to the floor. Tina yelped, "Oh this is just great. I dropped my towel. Now I'm naked and your friends can see me! Thanks a lot, Alex!" Tina paused for a second and said, "You haven't bothered to get my towel for me so I guess you don't care that your friends are checking out my bare body." Alex nervously stammered, "Well, um, I'm proud of the way you look. You've got those big firm tits, soft pink nipples, that perfect ass and smooth shaved pussy." Tina just shook her head at Alex, and then she leaned forward with her legs straight and her back arched. Next she looked into the camera and said, "Can you believe Alex? I'm completely naked and Alex is letting a couple of guys check out my boobs, butt and beaver, and he hasn't even introduced me to them, yet." Surprised, I asked, "Tina, you don't know those guys, either?" Tina replied, "Nope. It's just like at the beach, I'm naked in front of strangers."

I said, "I'm shocked she let them look," and Angel said, "Well, I let them look, too, so I guess I'm no better."

Angel continued, "I guess being naked in front of strangers didn't concern Tina too much because when she leaned forward in front of the computer, the two guys moved behind her. In her bent over position, I knew the guys were checking out her bare ass and smooth shaved pussy lips from behind. Tina acted mad about it, but I was pretty sure she was enjoying the attention. Otherwise she would have picked up her towel!"

I asked, "Alex didn't care that his friends were checking out his girlfriend and she was stark naked?"

Angel said, "Apparently not. Then, as Tina was talking to me, she complained, "Alex, that better be your finger!" I asked, "Someone is touching your pussy?" She replied, "Yep, there's a finger in my vagina!" Then Angel paused for a moment, moaned and said, "I've never felt someone do that with their finger. Wow, that feels good so I guess it isn't Alex's finger inside of me!"

Angel continued, "I could see Tina's big full boobs hanging in front of the screen, and then two hands reached up and started massaging them. Tina ignored the guy's hands and continued talking to me, but then the guy's head popped up and he started sucking on Tina's right nipple. I said, "Tina, that's not Alex," and Tina said, "So what is a girl to do?" I said, "Well, they saw me naked and they can see you naked, so it seems only fair that we should see them naked." Tina agreed that it was a good idea and ordered the guys to strip.

I asked, "And they did it?"

Angel answered, "They sure did! Tina made them strip naked, one at a time, right in front of the camera. Each guy had a big stiff boner. She made them turn around so that I could see their butts, too. After all of the guys were naked, Tina leaned over and asked, "Well, what do you think?" I replied, "They're all great looking, and Alex has a monster cock!" Tina giggled and said, "I know. That's why I keep him around." Then in her bent over position, one of the guys began working his hard penis into Tina's wet pussy from behind. Tina said, "That better be you, Alex," and he said, "It is."

I questioned, "Did she have to sleep with all of the guys?"

Angel said, "No. As Alex pushed his rigid rocked deep into Tina's bald beaver, she gripped the other two guys' boners and worked her hands up and down. I was so turned on from gazing at the naked guys that I had to reach down between my legs. The guys could see me fingering myself and touching my titties on the computer screen while I watched them manhandle Tina. As Tina pumped her hands up and down, the two guys massaged Tina's big full breasts and played with her sensitive nipples. Soon the two guys couldn't hold back any longer and shot their loads all over the sides of Tina's face and into her freshly shampooed hair. When I saw that, I had to let loose and I enjoyed my second earthshaking orgasm of the afternoon!"

I had to know, "Did Tina cum, too?"

Angel said, "Yes. She had a screaming orgasm almost simultaneously with Alex. Tina laid her head down on her computer desk until she recovered, and then she said, "Way to go guys. You go cum all over me. Now I have to take another shower," and she picked up her towel and left the room.

I asked, "And that's how it ended?"

Angel said, "More or less. I sat there in front of the camera with my legs spread, my pussy on display and my tits fully exposed, and the guys also remained naked. I was able to examine each guy's penis as we just sat there in the nude and talked until Tina returned from the shower. Then everyone got dressed and the Skype session finally ended.

Part 8:

I finally got around to ordering the pizza, and then I called Angel into the living room.

I said, "Angel, as your mother I should punish you for all of your nude escapades, but I'm only going to punish you for what you did to me."

Angel asked, "What did I do to you?"

I said, "What did you do to me? You let your friends see me naked over the Internet without my consent."

Angel said, "Big deal. They saw me, too."

I said, "True, but that was your choice."

Angel declared, "You can't punish me. You're not my real mother."

I said, "Maybe not, but you call me mom and act like my daughter so I'll treat you like one. Besides that, this is my apartment and if you don't do what I say, I'll throw you out in the street."

Angel asked, "Okay, so what's my punishment, mom?"

I thought about it for a second, and then I said, "Well, you let your friends see me naked so I'm going to make you spend the rest of the day in the nude."

Angel said, "Again, big deal. Sitting around the house without clothes is not much of a punishment."

I asked, "Are you forgetting that I'm having a pizza delivered?"

Angel replied, "Pizza guys get flashed all the time, but if that's my punishment, then so be it," and then she went into her room.

A few minutes later the pizza arrived. I opened the door and a heavy-set boy around eighteen years stepped into the apartment holding a pizza.

I called out, "Angel, the pizza's here."

Angel walked in and said, "Thanks, mom."

Angel was fully clothed, so I asked, "Angel, aren't you being punished?"

Angel answered, "Mom, were you really serious?"

I replied, "You bet, now get them off!"

Then the pizza guy said, "Hello, Angel. You probably don't remember me."

Angel looked at him for a moment, and then she said, "Yes, I do. You're Bob, the guy from the science class that asked me out."

I said, "You two went out?"

Bob replied, "No. Angel started laughing and said that she could never go out with me. Then, her friend Tina and the other high school princesses joined in and said that beautiful people mate with beautiful people, and the rest of them mate with Bob. I tried to say that I just wanted to go to the movies. I never said anything about mating and Angel said that it was a good thing because I would never see her naked."

I said, "I didn't know my daughter could be so cruel, but by a strange twist of fate, Angel is being punished today and her punishment is to spend the day in the nude."

Angel shrieked, "Mom, you can't be serious? I mean, I know this guy. I can't be seen naked in front of him!"

I said, "Oh, but I am serious, now get those clothes off," and then I turned to Bob and said, "I don't want to hold you up and force you to watch this if you are in a hurry to make other deliveries."

Bob quickly said, "Oh no, I can wait around and watch this," as Angel lifted her T-shirt up to reveal her bra, and then Bob added, "Yes...I can definitely wait around and watch this!"

As Angel reached behind her back to unhook her bra, Bob asked, "So what did she do to deserve this kind of punishment?"

I replied, "Well Bob, this is kind of embarrassing to say, but Angel let her friends see me naked over the Internet. I walked into her room completely nude and I stood in front of her laptop camera and she didn't even bother to tell me that her friends could see me."

Bob said, "You mean her friends got to see you naked?"

I said, "Yes. I was walking around right in front of the camera without a stitch of clothing on and her friends got a good look at everything I have to offer."

Bob stammered, "Everything? They saw everything?"

I replied, "A few times I even put my boobs, bush and butt right up in front of the camera. I mean, can you imagine being online with Angel and having her mother walk around stark naked, letting you look at my bare body without saying anything?"

Bob looked me up and down and said, "I don't mean any disrespect, but they probably didn't know you were her mother. You look so young that they probably thought you were her hot naked sister!"

I chuckled and said, "Well thank you, Bob! That was really nice of you to say, but she still needs to be punished."

Then Angel dropped her bra on the floor, and with her back to Bob, he added, "Yes, Angel definitely must be punished. You must make her strip naked!"

Angel said, "Come on mom, isn't this enough? Are you really going to let this pervert see me naked?"

I replied, "Yes I am, now get those pants off!"

With her back to us, Angel unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, and then she slowly began pushing them down. As she pushed her jeans down, her panties slid down a little, too. Her dainty little undies ended up halfway down her ass and half of her butt-crack was showing as she stepped out of her jeans.

I could see a bulge in the boy's pants, so I asked, "It's not fair to take up your time and make you watch this so I should just pay you and let you get going."

In an almost begging tone, Bob said, "No, no...I can stay," and then Angel turned around with her hands over her breasts and said, "Of course you can, you jerk!"

I said, "That will be enough name call, now drop your hands!"

Angel squawked, "Drop them? Come on mom, I don't want him to see my tits."

I said, "Show him your tits right now!"

Angel reluctantly let her hands fall to her sides, putting her perky young breasts on display for Bob to see. Angel's underpants had fallen down a little bit, so about an inch of her soft curly pussy hair was showing, too.

Angel said, "Okay mom, enough is enough. Do I have to show him more?"

I asked, "What do you think Bob? Should I make her take off her panties off, too?"

Bob said, "Well she let her friends see you naked so she should suffer the same punishment. I mean you said that her friends saw your boobs, bush and butt so shouldn't she show me her boobs, butt and bush, too?"

Angel glared at me and said, "Why are you asking him? He just wants to see me naked!"

I said, "But he's absolutely right. He can already see your cute perky breasts, but he should also be allowed to see your pussy hair and your terrific ass, too. Now get those panties off!"

Angel really looked mad, but I couldn't stop now and admit that I really wasn't Angel's mom, so I just pointed to her panties and motioned for her to remove them. By the way she took her panties off, I determined that she really wasn't mad. Angel turned and with her back to us, she slowly slid her skimpy underpants down her legs. As she pushed them down, Angel's legs were straight, her back was arched and her legs were far enough apart to not only provide Bob with a clear view of her bare ass, she also allowed him to see her pretty pink pussy lips from behind, too!

Angel turned around and asked, "Are you happy now? I'm naked!"

Bob couldn't answer, but the tent in his pants proved that he was very happy. With her breasts and bush right out in the open, Bob couldn't help studying her nudity, as if he was memorizing every inch of her bare body. This seemed to really embarrass Angel so I asked her to come get the pizza from Bob.

Angel walked up and took the pizza. She was now completely naked and standing right in front of a boy that she despised. Then Angel took the pizza and set the box on the low coffee table. Her butt was once again up in the air for Bob to observer. Next I asked Angel to get the money out of my purse, which was on the floor. Angel looked back and glared at me, and then she bent over to get the money. Once again her legs were straight and her back was arched, providing Bob with a wonderful view of Angel's fantastic ass and young tight pussy.

I laughed and said, "So Bob, that was girl that said you'd never see her naked. How do you like what you're seeing now?"

Bob said, "I mean no disrespect, but this is the happiest day of my life!"

Angel retrieved the money, and then she turned around, walked up to Bob and said, "Enjoy the view because you'll never see it again!"

If Angel were to hand Bob the money, there would be no reason for him to stay. However, the mean tone in her voice inspired me to prolong Angel's humiliation a little longer. Thinking quickly, I reached out and began gently rubbing her right nipple. Angel looked shocked and quickly stepped back, but I demanded that she remain where she was. Angel reluctantly moved forward until she was right in front of Bob, and then I continued making soft circles over both of her nipples. Bob wasn't sure what was going on, but he was certainly enjoying it.

Angel asked, "Mom, what are you doing?"

I said, "Your nipples look kind of red and sensitive," and as I began pinching and pulling on them, I asked, "Have you been sunbathing in the nude? Your nipples look like their sunburned."

Angel said, "No, of course not," so I stepped behind her, cupped a hand under each breast, and as I held her perky tits up I asked, "What do you think, Bob? Do her nipples look sunburned to you?"

Before Bob could answer, Angel sternly said, "If my nipples are red, it's because you were playing with them."

I said, "So are you going to blame me for making them poke out hard like that?"

Angel yelled, "Mother, quit embarrassing me!"

Then I said, "Well, if you won't tell the truth, then I have other ways of finding out."

I reached down and began combing my fingernails through Angel's soft curly pussy hair.

Angel stepped back and shrieked, "That tickles! Why are you touching me there?"

I said, "If you were sunbathing naked, then I should be able to see pink skin under your bush so come over here and stand still."

I started running my fingers through Angel's pleasure patch again, and then I said, "What do you think, Bob. Does she look sunburned here?'

Bob didn't answer. He just kneeled down until his face was only inches away from Angel's reddish-brown pussy hair. I moved my fingers up and down before making little circles through her soft curly bush. Angel was mortified as I asked Bob to take an even closer look at her sweet snatch. Unfortunately, I must have made contact with her little clitty because she shuttered, and then she dropped the money on the floor.