All Comments on 'Hot Housewife Cucks Her Happy Hubby'

by MySexyCurvesWife

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot Cuckold Story!

I love the cuckold fetish and I loved this hot story! Her husband was so proud and hard hearing all about his wife's big cock adventure! Not only hearing about it, but the cuck hubby got his cock sucked, licked out her cream pie, and fucked the shit out of her, while his sexy wife told him! Jake is a lucky husband to have a hot sexy curvaseous wife who loves to fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!

5 stars! Please write another chapter!

You are a great writer in this genre, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hot

I too love watching my wife take a huge cock; the last guy was soda can thick and made her scream when he put it all in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can relate

Love it! Great story. I have been lucky enough to have my beautiful, sexy, wife fuck two dozen guys and save the cream pie for me! I know how hot that can be. My wife had three guys that were her "steadies"... they, and she, looked forward to their date nights and I always knew I would get a treat!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fucking Hot!

I loved the story...another great cuckokd story that I have read written by you! I had earlier seen the picture of your wife's nice ass in her thong panties on your profile too, WOW, what an ASS! Now I see that you changed it to show off your sexy Latina Wife's Nice Tits too! Thanks man, I have cum looking at your wife's ass and tits!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

being a snall dicked guy I too love being a cockold and eating other mens cum from my wifes big stretched pussy. Sloppy seconds is best for guys like us. I too am a later in life cockold and our kids are grown so what happens in our bed is only our buisness

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A great decision?

The only decision you should be making is to divorce the slut before she finds a cock so much bigger and better than yours that she throws you out. Face it, your wife is a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Had girlfriend years ago. She was fucking 6 other guys besides me and I loved the smell of er when she came to see from one of their beds.

One summer day I suggested she could plan a route that would take her to all six in one day and then come to see me. She did it.

One Asian med student, One black hospital porter, one cop, one university student,

one shoe salesman and finally her nephew.

She did this for me three times in 5 months. First I ate her clean and then fistfucked her. She was too stretched out to feel my small dick after 6 guys in 5 hours.

She moved to states a year later and I missed her.

Married and got my wife to fuck two guys at once, but she wouldn't do any more.

Girlfriend did it for fun and wife out of love. Wife did it for 18 years.

May not be well hung but I have had a lot of good sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My cock is good sized...

...about 7 1/2" long and 6.5" around. So I'm not a little dicked fellow that wants his wife to fuck a big cock. No, instead, I'm a guy who loves watching his wife's pussy open up as the head of a cock parts her lower lips and starts sliding in. I love listening to them both grunting and working toward their orgasms. I will crouch down and watch and my cock will be like an iron bar, sticking up to my belly button.

I love watching and listening to the strain of them both working hard, for the same ending. I like watching what can sometimes look like a fight, muscles straining and sweat running. Finally, I love the groan when they cum. To see his asshole clutching, his cock pumping its load in, is beyond exciting. Occasionally I'll cum watching that without ever touching my cock. More than once, even with a soft cock that just shot off, I'll watch and start cumming and dribbling it all out.

But the absolute best part is when he starts to pull out of her. We like our friend to not orgasm between our trysts, and he'll be full of semen, and he is a naturally heavy cummer. As his cock slides out, whether I've already shot off or not, we all make sure I can get my head into position so that as he pulls free, I don't let a drop be wasted and my mouth is plastered again her lips and sucking hard. When I'm done with the first heavy cum trying to escape and there isn't even a trickle running, I will switch to our friend and clean his cum covered cock, making sure he is clean as he came out of a shower. This isn't about humiliation, its about MY pleasure and there is nothing that gives me more than doing this.

Finally, I get on my back and my wife will queen me. That allows for me to finish sucking out the last bit of his cum.

To start over, we wait until he is starting to fee a little horny again, then I suck him until he's hard again. Sometimes at that point he'll fuck my wife again, other times he wants me to finish him off, something my wife absolutely adores watching me do. She'll masturbate while watching, sometimes orgasming 3 or 4 times before our friend can. When I can tell he's about to pop and give me my reward, I hold only the head of his cock in my mouth so I can feel all the strands he's shooting onto my tongue. He'll hold onto my head and we are both frozen, him cumming hard and me working my tongue on his cockhead.

When I suck him like this, I like to jack on my own cock. More than once I've been sucking hard, shot my load and kept going, shooting yet another load while his cock is in my mouth. But he knows, if I can't and don't cum before he does, he's to leave his cock in my mouth while I finish jacking. I love feeling a cock, whether hard or soft, in my mouth as I jack.

coachhoops2014coachhoops2014over 9 years ago
hot

I loved this story and also loved the anonymous comment from the guy that likes to suck cock--very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What really made Jake happy?

Is that he had it all on video and his attorney assured him he would keep 80% of the assets in the divorce. THAT made him very happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very hot!

Yet again another good story by sixpack! Makes me dream about the wife being a total cum slut cock whore!! Would love for her to follow suit.

Keep up the good writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Such a turn on

I would love for my husband to ask me to fuck someone else......I'm sure it would turn him on like Jake and I would love to spend my legs for all comers! I'm so hot from this story!

col_lovercol_loverabout 6 years ago
A good slut wife story

I know it was only 3 pages but it took me 3 times to read it, I had to fuck my fleshlight 3 times and shot my load. Great sharing story Andrew. Now for part 2 5*****

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
SHE IS A BITCH SLUT WHORE

To fuck another guy behind her husbands back us nothing more than cheating... husband is out working his butt off to make her a nice life and this is the way she treats him..at least wait till hubby gets home and share the experience with him...I hope she rots in hell

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Don't take the cheating whore to the morgue, just to the landfill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

if my wife ever did this i would set her on fire

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i told my 2nd wife if she ever decided to play in another's sand box i told her at some point later down the road i would kill her while she slept. i never had a problem after this

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog11 months ago

Absolutely loved Marci's story. Erotic and very entertaining. Looking forward to the next chapter

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Would have been a 5, except for her humiliation of her husband

HighBrowHighBrow6 months ago

Cute Femdom agitprop, intentionally campy, I suppose.

HighBrowHighBrow6 months ago

A light-hearted romp thru Cuckville while remaining true to its Femdom agitprop sub-genre. Very good of its type,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMySexyCurvesWife@MySexyCurvesWife
787 Followers
Married to a beautiful sexy curvy wife she has a sexy figure, big beautiful tits, an average waist, and a shapely smooth ass.