Hot Incest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,159 Followers

Dan is stretching out, getting ready to run. He notices a girl walk out from the shower room. He stops and checks her out.

'hmmm, nice long legs, pretty face, great ass and ok boobs. I need to meet her.'

He finishes stretching and starts a slow jog. He watches her out of the corner of his eye. He sees her looking at him.

'Oh yeah.'

He watches her stretch out and start a slow jog too. He speeds up a little to catch up with her.

"Hey. Good day to run, huh?"

"yeah, I'm getting ready for the season. Can't start too soon."

"For sure. I need some endurance training. I don't want to poop out early."

They run for a while and she picks up the pace. He runs with her.

"My name's Dan. What's yours?"

"My friends call me J."

"Nice to meet you, J.

"Let's race for half a lap. I'll bet I can take you. You looks soft."

"I'm soft at running for sure. Let's go."

They take off at full speed. He stays with her. He starts to blow a little and she pulls ahead. He is so out of shape he can't stay with her. She finishes 5 yards ahead of him.

"You need some serious work. I heard you start to blow way early."

"I told you I was out of shape. I guess it shows, huh?"

"I could help you with your training if you want. I will put you through some serious pain."

"Challenge accepted."

She puts him through some drills. He does just ok.

"I have to go to cheerleader practice. You want to meet tomorrow after class?"

"You're on. See you then.

They meet the next day after class. She puts him through a rough session.

"Do you have cheerleader practice now?"

"No. we got the evening off."

"Let's go get something to eat. I missed lunch and I'm starved."

They go to a popular college hangout and eat a light dinner. After they finish, they walk to their cars. He decides to kick it up a little. He takes her in his arms and plants a big kiss on her lips. She squeals and kisses him back. Their tongues meet and wrestle. He pulls back.

"Wow. You're one hot kisser. I could get used to that real fast."

"I was gonna tell you that. I could do some more of that."

She wraps her arms around his neck and they kiss again. This one is more heated. She presses against his half hard cock.

"I see you like that a lot."

He smiles.

'Yes. We do."

They both laugh.

"See ya tomorrow, big guy."

He smiles and goes home.

"Mom, you're off the hook for dinner tonight. I ate with J."

"J? Who's j?"

"A girl I met when I was running. She's on the track team. She offered to train me."

"That's nice of her. Is she pretty?"

"No, mom. She is hot. What's more, she is nice too."

They look at each other and smile.

"Interesting times we're having, huh mom?

"Interesting is the right word. Any feelings for her yet.?"

"I like her and she's nice. We'll see what develops. I'll keep you posted on our progress."

"Sounds like you might have a keeper there, Ya think?"

"I don't know. She probably has a long line of guys waiting for her. She's a cheerleader."

"I suppose. Cheerleaders usually get hit on all the time. Guys making bets and stuff like that."

Dan picks up Daniel and sits on the couch. He turns on a ball game. He starts explaining it all to Daniel. Daniel drools on him. Carol watches them.

'He loves his baby so much. He makes me so happy. He is a proud papa.'

""Mom. I'll be in my hole."

He takes Daniel with him and shows him how to kill aliens. Daniel drools some more. A couple of hours later he changes Daniel and puts him in his crib. He takes a shower and gets in bed. Carol comes in, gets undressed and joins him.

"Baby. Let's cuddle and watch a crumby romantic movie."

Dan rolls his eyes.

"I'd rather make a movie with you. We could post it on the internet. We could be millionaires."

"Yeah, right. I want everyone to see us. I would make one, but it won't go on the internet."

Dan gets his cell phone out and sets it up so it shows the bed.

"OK, mom. Let's give them a show."

"Does it have sound too?"

"yep. We get to record you screams and my howls. It should be really hot. I'll make you scream extra loud this time."

She looks at the camera.

"Watch closely. I'm going to suck and fuck my son. He is my hot lover."

She rolls him on his back and grabs his cock. She starts sucking with extra vigor. He moans and moves around till they are in a 69 position. He looks at the camera.

"I'm gonna make my mom scream and cum on my mouth."

They start licking and sucking each other. They soon forget about the camera. Their passion builds and they cum and scream together. She moves around and hugs and kisses him.

"That was pretty not. I wonder if it melted you phone."

"I can always get a new phone. Let's get to act two. You ride me. That's your favorite. Ride me and take my cum."

She sits on his thighs. She leans down and sucks his semi hard cock. It fills with blood and she rubs it on her pussy lips. She squeals and falls on it. She cums as he hits bottom.

"Oh yes. A cervix cum. So good. Your hard cock on my cervix. Yes. Yes."

"Ride it, mom. Ride it hard. Take my cum in you. Shoot it in your hot spot."

She grinds, squeezes and strokes on him. She screams and cums again. He grabs her and holds her down on his bone. He makes her cum and cum. She if flopping around like a rag doll. He pulls her off and back on and holds her deep. His cum squirts in her hot spot and they both scream.

"Oh god. Oh god, yes. Hot cum in my cervix. So hot. Yes. Yes."

"Take it all, mom. Milk it all in you. Milk me dry."

She milks all his cum out and lays on his chest. They learn how to breathe again.

"That should be a pretty hot video. I came really hard."

"We both came hard, mom. My cock felt like it exploded. Fucking on camera is really hot."

"Let's look at it. I want to see how we cum."

He gets the phone and they watch.

"Wow, mom. Look at you go. You're an animal. You are going for it. Holy crap. That is so hot."

"We really look good together. This would look really hot on the big screen. We could watch us and fuck at the same time. We should make one with you on top. Then I could see your hot ass thrusting into me."

"You really are an animal, mom. That's why I love you so much. You know how to let it go."

They fall asleep in each others arms watching a romantic movie.

Friday night, Glenn calls Carol.

"Hi Glenn."

"I'm good. You?"

"Saturday night. Sure. Where we going?"

"Dinner and dancing is great."

"OK, see you are 7."

"Good night.'

She walks into Dan's hole.

"Glenn just called. We're going out Saturday. He said dinner and dancing again."

"Great, mom. You going to get a new dress again."

"Nope. I have one I've been saving for a special occasion. Wait till you see it."

"Mom. I think you're smitten with Glenn. You're setting a hot trap for him."

"He will make up his mind after tonight. That's for sure. I'll just let him know what he's in for."

"Wow, mom. You're so bad. Glenn doesn't have a chance."

Dan's phone rings.

"Hi J. What's up?"

"Damn, I can't. Mom has a date and I have to watch Daniel. You could come over here. We could kill some aliens or something. You can meet Daniel too. He's almost two."

"Yeah, 7:30 is great. Casual dress for killing aliens."

"I'm just kidding. I know girls don't like video games. Why don't you rent a movie. I'll make the popcorn."

"See ya then. Bye."

"Mom. That was J. she is coming over Saturday night to help me baby sit. I think she is renting a movie. Do we have any popcorn. I on the hook for it."

"Yes. There is some in the cabinet next to the stove. The popper is there too."

Saturday rolls around and Carol is getting ready. She pulls out 'the dress'. It's white and short. It come down to mid thigh and her hint of her nipples show. It's designed to show off a lacy bra. She puts on some white thigh highs. She also decides not to wear panties. He shaved pussy won't show. She stands in front of her mirror and likes what she sees.

'This will help make up his mind. I may get laid tonight."

He pussy clenches up and her nipples get hard thinking about it. She walks out and Dan's jaw drops.

"Holy crap. Mom. You're going for it tonight. Glenn doesn't have a chance. He is toast."

"Do you think he'll like this. I feel pretty hot in it. I may be late getting home tonight."

"Mom, you are so bad. A real bad girl."

"I know. It feels good. I haven't been bad like this for a long time. Maybe his daughter will be out all night."

The doorbell rings. Carol take one last look in the mirror and opens the door. Glenn's eyes open with and his mouth fall open.

"Now that is a picture of loveliness if I ever saw one. All I can say is wow."

She blushes.

"Aw, thanks, Glenn. I thought you would like this outfit. I'm starving. Let's go."

He helps her in the car and she flashes some thigh above her stockings.

'Holy shit. If I don't get laid tonight, I never will. I really want her. She is such a beauty.'

They have some dinner and wine. Then go to the same nightclub. They take their same table and he orders a carafe of wine.

"You are a vision tonight, Carol. You really know how to dress."

"Thanks. I hoped you would like it. It's kind of a special dress for me. It has good memories."

"I won't ask, but I'll bet they are good ones."

"Good. I won't tell either."

The smile at each other and he leans over and kisses her. She grabs his arm and holds the kiss.

"mmmm. I remember those lips. They were good last time too."

The band strikes up and he takes her hand and pulls her to the dance floor. She puts both arms around his neck and he pulls her close. She lays her head on his chest and purrs. He feels her breasts on him and knows she has no bra on. His cock twitches. They float around the floor till the song ends. He holds her, waiting for the next one. He looks down and lifts her chin and kisses her. She moans and returns his kiss. The music starts and he pulls her close and they float away. She is lost in his embrace. They sit out one dance and chat a while. Another slow one starts and they move to the dance floor again. He holds her close and slides his hand down below her waist. He doesn't feel any panties.

'Holy shit. She isn't wearing a bra or panties. This is so hot."

She feels his hand move down. She knows he is looking for a pantie line. She smiles and hugs him. She feels his cock getting hard. She pulls his head down and kisses him.

"Glenn, I'm yours tonight if you want me. I don't want to wait any longer. I know it's rushing things, but I'm past worrying about that."

"You know I want you. Can't you feel it."

They laugh and it breaks the tension.

"My daughter is out on a date tonight. Let's go to my place."

They walk in the door and he leads her to his bedroom. He takes her in his arms and they kiss passionately. His hands fall to her ass and he pulls her to him. She feels his strong hard cock against her stomach. She moans and pulls him hard against her.

"mmmm It feels good in your arms, Glenn. You hug so good."

She pulls his jacket off and starts unbuttoning his shirt. His hand searches for her zipper. He finds it and pulls it down. His shirt falls to the floor and she caresses his chest. He pulls her dress off her shoulders and it fall around her feet. All she has on is a smile and her thigh highs. He steps back and looks at her.

"Carol. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. You are a vision of loveliness."

She puts her hands behind her head and gently sways her breasts for him. He just looks, enjoying the visual. She pushes him back on the bed and attacks his pants. He lifts his hips to help her. She pulls his shoes and socks off and yanks his pants and boxers off. His cock springs up. She can see the large veins pulsing in it. She takes his balls in her hand and kisses them. He moans. She licks his balls and take each one in her mouth and sucks on them. His hips are twitching up, helping her. She kisses the head of his cock and he cries out.

"Oh god. Your touch is so good. You are an amazing woman. I've died and went to heaven."

"You ain't seen nothing yet. You just lay there and I'll do all the work. I'm going to take you to heaven."

She pushes him to the middle of the bed and settles between his legs. She starts sucking and licking his cock. His moans are getting louder. She brings him close to cumming. She stops and lets him come back down. She brings him up again and stops. She waits and brings him up again. She stops and looks at him. She smiles and moves her pussy to the head of his cock. She slowly takes it in her pussy. She squeezes it gently as she slides it in. She wants to tease him.

"You like to torture me, don't you?"

"Of course. Tell me you don't like it. Go ahead and tell me."

"Just keep doing what you're doing."

She pushes all the way in and squeezes him.

"Hang on, baby. Here we go."

She pulls up, squeezes him hard and strokes in and out. She hits her clit on his bone each time. She goes faster and faster. She feels his cock swell and pushes all the way in. She squeezes him hard and his cock explodes his cum in her."

"Oh god, yes. Yes. Yes. My cock. I'm cumming in you. Cumming. Yes. Yes."

"Give me your cum, baby. Shoot it in me. Cum hard for me. I want this to be good for you. Cum hard in me."

His hot sperm drives her over the edge.

"Yes. Yes. Cumming on you. Yes. Oh god, yes. Hot cum in me. Fill me with it. Yes. Yes."

She falls on his chest and kisses his neck and face.

"Holy shit, Carol. What did you do to me, I never in all my life came that hard. You are an amazing woman. Just amazing."

"Did you like that. I tried real hard to make it good for you."

"I'll never be the same again. That was a life changing fuck."

"I'm so glad I made you happy, because I made me happy too. You made me so hot I had to do it."

They hug and kiss in the wonderful afterglow of love.

"I don't want to push it, but I would like you to stay here with me tonight. I want to wake up and see you in my bed."

"I can do that, but I need to call Dan and let him know. He might worry about me."

"Will he be ok with this. Some sons are protective of their moms."

"Don't worry about him. He is fine with us being together."

"Hi, Dan. I'm staying with Glenn tonight."

"OK, see you in the morning"

"Bye."

She reaches down and strokes his cock. It starts to fill with blood.

"Oh my, look at you. Your cock is looking around."

She takes it in her mouth and sucks it back to full hard.

"I want you on top this time. I want you to fuck me hard. Fuck me hard and cum in me."

He moves into her saddle and she grabs his cock. She guides it in. she grabs his ass and pulls him in.

"Yes. You're in me again. Yes. Yes. Fuck me hard. Fuck me. Fuck me. Shoot your hot load in me"

She pulls on his ass and the get a rhythm going. He hits her clit on each down stroke. She cries out and cums on his cock.

"Cumming on you. I'm cumming on your cock. Your hard cock. Fuck me more. Fuck me hard."

They stroke and grind. She cums twice more. He feels his cum rising.

"Take me, baby. Take my cum. I'm there. Take my hot load."

She squeezes his cock and he cries out and slams into her. The both scream and cum together.

"Oh god. I came so hard. You are so good for me. Stay on me. I want to keep your cock in me."

She locks her legs around his ass and holds him to her. After a time he rolls off. She snuggles up in his arms and they fall asleep.

J shows up at about 7:20. Dan answers the door. He grabs her and kisses her.

"Hi, come on in. The popcorn is waiting to pop."

"Hi Dan. That was a nice welcome."

He leads her into the living room and sits her on the sofa.

"What can I get you to drink. I have some really good White Zinfandel chilling."

"Oh that sounds good. White wine with popcorn. Just right."

He pours two glasses of wine and sits beside her.

"Thanks for coming over tonight. Killing aliens gets really boring after a while."

"You and your aliens. I would think you had them all killed by now."

"Let's go to my hole and start the movie."

"Your hole. What the hell is that."

"It's my study room, office and bedroom. I do everything in there."

'This looks more like a man cave."

"Hang on a sec. I need to check on Daniel."

He comes back.

"He is out for the count. He is old enough to sleep all night now. No more midnight feedings."

"You're so good with him. That's nice to see in a man. I'm impressed."

"He's my little buddy. I love watching him grow."

"If you don't mind me asking, where is his father?

Dan already has a story ready for this.

"When mom was pregnant, they couldn't have sex. He started fucking his bimbo secretary. Mom caught his and ran his dumb ass off. It's been her and I raising him. I've bonded real strong with him."

"Aw, you give me warmies talking like that. You're pretty cool."

"I think it's the dirty diapers that got me hooked."

"eewwww. Hooked on poop. eewwww."

"I can get one of his diapers if you want a hit. It's good shit."

"Dan! Stop. You're gross."

"Sorry, I couldn't resist."

"Start the movie, you goof."

They prop themselves up on some pillows and start the movie. It's a romantic comedy.

"I figured you would get a girl movie."

"It's supposed to be a funny one. You might like it."

"It's ok. I'm just giving you a bad time."

She playfully hits him on the arm.

He puts his arm around her and pulls her to his side. He puts the popcorn on his stomach and they settle down and watch the movie. It's almost over and his phone rings. He picks it up.

"It's mom."

"Hi mom, what's up."

"All night? Great. See you in the morning."

"Bye."

"She's spending the night with her boyfriend."

"Aw, that's sweet. It's good when parents find a new love. That gives me warmies."

"My dad has a new girlfriend too. He says she is a knock out. I think he's in love, but he won't admit it. He is a little gun shy after what my mom did to him. She was fucking the pool guy. He went ballistic and ran her off. He is a little bit of a redneck. The pool guys was black. I'm surprised he didn't kill them."

"Wow. That could have been bad. He would be in jail for life."

"Do you ever hear from her?"

"No. I told her I didn't want to ever see her again. I couldn't forgive her. My dad was really hurt. It took him a long time to pull out of it. I stayed with him. He says I saved him."

'You should be proud of that. It's hard for the kids too. It's really hard when the kids have to be the grown up."

"I had to be there for him. I really love him. I would do anything for him. He is the nicest man."

"Now you're giving me the warmies."

He hugs her tighter and she sighs. She puts her hand on his stomach as they watch the rest of the movie. She pulls his shirt tail out and runs her hand under his shirt. She softly caresses him. His cock twitches.

The movie ends and she is caressing his stomach and chest. He leans down and kisses her. She returns the kiss.

"It's not fair. You hand is up my shirt and mine isn't up yours."

She smiles, sits up and takes her shirt off. She isn't wearing a bra. He leans forward and takes his off.

"That's much better. Now we're even. He puts the popcorn bowl on his desk and pulls her on top of him. She puts her arms around his neck and he grabs her ass. They kiss passionately, tongues wrestling. He rolls her off and cups one breast. He licks one and tweaks the other. She moans.

"You have good hands, Dan. And your lips aren't bad either."

She pulls his head to her breasts.

"I want more. Kiss and lick them. It's so good they way you do me."

He twists one and gently bites the other. She cries out.

"Yes, yes. Bite them. More. More. Suck and bite them. It makes my pussy so hot."

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,159 Followers