Hot Incest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,175 Followers

He reaches down and rubs her pussy though her pants. He pushes up against his hand. He unfastens them and pulls them down. She lifts her hips to help him.

"Dan. You make me so hot. Your hands feel so good on me."

He pulls her pants and panties all the way off.

"You're so pretty, J. I love looking at you."

"I wish I had bigger boobs for you. They are kind of small."

"They seem to work pretty good, and they taste good too. Let's leave them like they are."

He holds her by her ass cheeks and they kiss some more. She starts pulling at his pants. They manage to get them off. His cock is full hard, pointing at the ceiling.

"OH wow. You have a nice cock. It's bigger than I expected. This is gonna be fun."

He grabs it and starts jacking him.

"You know what? The first time I saw you I wanted to fuck you. You looked so hot in your shorts. That's why I offered to coach you."

"I remember watching you stretching out the first day. I just stood there and watched you. I thought those legs would look good open. Now I get to see them."

"I'll open them for you anytime. Just let me know."

He moves down and kisses her stomach. He pulls her legs apart a little and gets between them.

"OK, open them for me. I want to see your pussy."

She smiles and puts her hands on the inside of her knees. She slowly pulls them up and out.

He slowly leans in and spears her asshole with his tongue. She squeals and humps up. He licks her from her asshole to her clit. She squeals again. He settles in and give her pussy his full attention. He licks and suck, purposely avoiding her clit. She is moaning and groaning. She grabs two handful of his hair and pulls him.

"Oh yes. That's so good. Yes. Lick me. More. More."

He sticks in two fingers and works them in and out. She is gasping with each stroke. He moves his mouth to her clit. It's time for the big one. He sucks her clit hard and curls his fingers up to her G spot. She screams and cums. He keeps her cumming hard. He is sure the neighbors can hear her. He makes her cum and cum till she begs him to stop.

"Oh god, yes. Oh yes. Cumming so hard. Cumming hard. Oh god, yes. Yes. Yes."

He lets off and she returns to earth.

"Oh god, Dan. That was so good. No one ever make me cum like that. No one ever took the time. You are a master pussy eater."

He moves up and places his cock on her pussy lips. He rubs it, getting it wet. He pushes the head in. She cries out and cums.

"Yes, big cock in me. Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Make me cum more."

He pushes in slowly. She cums twice getting it in. He is almost all in and he thrusts the last inch in her. His cock hits her cervix and she screams out and cums.

"Oh yes. You hit my cervix. Oh god that's good. No one has been that deep in me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

He grinds on her clit and bumps her cervix. She cums and cums. Her screams echo through the house.

"Squeeze me baby. I'm almost ready to cum in you. Squeeze me hard."

She grabs his ass cheeks and sinks her nails in. He slams into her and fills her pussy with his hot cum.

"Tight pussy. Yes. So good. Take my cum. Take it. Oh yes."

"Dan. Dan. You make me cum so hard. Oh yes. So good in me."

"J, I'm so glad I found you. You are so good. You are the best coach I ever had."

"Hug me, Dan, hug me tight. I feel so good with you. You are so loving. No one ever took the time with me like you did. You make me feel so special.'

"You are special. I want you to stay here tonight. I want to wake up with you in my arms."

"Just you try to get rid of me. You're stuck with me. I'm gonna fuck you till you can't walk."

He hugs her tight and pulls up the covers. She snuggles in and fall asleep.

The next morning, Carol wakes up. Glenn is still asleep, breathing slowly. Carol looks at him and gently takes his cock in her mouth. She starts sucking it and he moans and wakes up. He sees her head bobbing up and down on his cock.

"Good morning, baby. I see you're busy there. Don't let me interrupt you."

She keeps sucking and his moans fill the room. His hips start thrusting at her and he cums in her mouth. She sucks every drop from his balls.

"Oh my god, baby. That was the best wake up call I ever had. Your mouth is like magic on me."

She smiles and shows him his cum in her mouth. She swallows and shows her empty mouth.

"You are so fucking hot. You just amaze me how you fuck. Not only that, you are beautiful too. What a package you are."

"This is the best time I've had in years. I just want to thank you. I never thought this would happen."

"You certainly make my night. You know I want more of this. More and more."

"Good, because I do too."

"I need to go home soon. I want to check on Daniel. Dan dies when he falls asleep."

She gets dressed, and she kisses him goodbye.

She opens the front door. All is quiet. She goes to her room and checks on Daniel. He is fast asleep. She undresses and takes a shower. He feels her body, remembering last night. She shivers remembering the afterglow of sex with him.

She looks in Dan's room, she sees some brown hair on the pillow next to Dan.

She gets dressed and goes to make some breakfast. She hears footsteps. Dan walks in the kitchen.

"Hi mom. I'll be right back."

He goes in the hole and wakes J up. He pulls her into the shower. The dry off go back in the hole. She gets dressed.

"Come on. Mom is making breakfast. She wants to meet you."

"Mom, this I J. J, my mom, Carol."

'Hi J. nice to finally meet you. Dan told me about you and now we meet."

"Nice to meet you too, Carol. I hope you didn't mind me staying and helping Dan watch Daniel."

The laugh and break the tension.

She dishes up breakfast and they all pig out. A hard night of fucking made them all hungry.

"I have to leave soon. My dad can't cook very well. I need to make breakfast for him. He would just eat cereal and peanut butter sandwiches all the time if I didn't cook for him."

"Helpless men. Where would they be without us?"

"I hate to eat and run but. I need to go. It's nice to meet you, Carol"

"Nice to meet you too. Bye."

"Well, mom. It looks like we both have a keeper. Don't you think?"

"It sure does. Glenn is such a nice man. I really like being with him. I think we have something good going."

"Me too. J said she had her eye on me from day one. She says that's why she offered to train me."

"Scheming women. They do bait a tender trap."

The both laugh.

The next Saturday night Carol has a date set with Glenn, and J is coming over to help Dan babysit. Glenn picks Carol up at about 7. J shows at 7:30.

Glenn and Carol walk in their favorite restaurant. The enjoy their meal. Carol leans over and whispers,

"Let's forget the dancing and go to my place. I have more plans for you."

He smiles.

"Great idea. I want to hear more about these plans."

"You know what they are. I want to go to heaven again with you."

"No problems with Dan being there?"

"No. We have all of that worked. He is actually happy that you and I are seeing each other.

Dan and J are making out and watching a movie in the hole. Dan hears the door open. He hears voices and gets up and closes his door.

"Sounds like mom brought her boyfriend home."

Glenn and Carol go to her room. She closes the door and looks at Glenn. He is taking his clothes off. She watches him.

"Did you have something in mind, baby.

"Yep. I want to find out about those plans you have."

He lays back on the bed. He props himself up on some pillows and watches her. She slowly walks over by the bed. She decides to do a striptease for him. She slowly takes her shoes off. She reaches behind and pulls her zipper down. Slowly her dress slides off. She turns her back and wiggles her ass at him. She hooks her thumbs in her panties and slowly pulls them down. Glenn's cock is at full mast. She wiggles her naked ass for him. She slowly turns and shakes her breasts at him. She walks to the bed and climbs in.

"Scoot down a little, baby. He scoots down and she sits on his chest. She is facing his cock. She takes his cock in her hand, leans down and kisses it. He moans and pulls her legs apart and she settles on him with her pussy open to him. The start sucking and licking. She is so turned on from doing the strip that she come immediately. Her cries ring out.

"Wow. Mum just came. Did you hear her. She is really loud. He must be doing a good job on her."

They both laugh.

Carol cums twice more and turns around. She mounts his cock and it fills her. She cries out again as it hits bottom.

Dan looks at J and smiles. J is getting turned on and takes her clothes off. She kisses Dan and helps him take his off. She starts blowing him.

Carol rides Glenn and their passion builds. She is cumming and cumming. She gives one final push and squeezes his cock. He howls and she screams as they cum together.

"Wow. Listen to them. That was a big one."

"I want a big one too."

She mounts Dan and take him in her in one stroke. His cock hits her cervix and she cries out.

"Dan's girlfriend must be here. Did you hear her cum. She is a loud one."

"A whole lot of fucking going on here. What a great place."

Carol turns on the TV and they snuggle in and watch a movie.

Dan and J turn up the heat. She is riding him hard. He keeps thrusting up in her, hitting her cervix. She cums and cums.

"Yes, baby. Fuck me hard. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Shoot you cum in me. Fill my pussy with it."

He pushes up hard, holds her clit on his bone and grinds hard. They both scream out as they cum together.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh god, yes. Cumming so hard. I got your hot cum in me. Yes. Yes."

"Take it all, baby. Take it in you. Hot pussy. So hot. Yes. Yes."

Carol looks at Glenn.

"Wow. That was a monster cum. They both screamed."

Both couples snuggle in and fall asleep.

The next morning Carol and Glenn wake up first. They take a shower and he bends her over and fucks her. The get semi dressed and go to the kitchen. Glenn has just his pants on and Carol is wearing a short robe. Carol makes some coffee and starts breakfast. They sip their coffee and chat.

Dan kisses J awake and he pulls her to the shower. He also bends her over and fucks her. The get dried off and go back in the hole. J puts on one of Dan's t shirts, sans panties. Dan puts on a pair of shorts. The head for the kitchen.

J walks in first and stops short.

"Daddy!"

"Glenn's mouth falls open.

"Jacqueline!"

Carol and Dan look at each other and burst out laughing.

Dan says, "This is way too much. I never suspected this for a minute.

The all dance around and hug each other. Carol dishes up breakfast.

Daniel starts crying. Dan jumps up and runs to him. He picks him up.

"It's ok, baby. Daddy has you. Stop crying. Daddy is here."

Everyone in the kitchen hears him. J and Glenn look at Carol. Their eyes pop open. Carol goes into shock. He mouth falls open.

'Oh god. They know. They know about us. No. No.'

Dan walks in carrying Daniel. He sees everyone looking at him. He realizes they heard him.

"Oh fuck. No. This wasn't supposed to happen. Everything is all fucked up."

J looks at Glenn. He shakes his head up and down.

"Tell them, baby. It's time."

Dan, Carol, calm down. I have something to tell you. You see him, he is my daddy. What you don't know is we've been fucking for over a year." It's all ok."

Carol almost faints with relief. Dan looks at them in disbelief.

"You're kidding, right? This can't be."

"Oh my god. I thought everything was ruined. I almost died."

The all settle down and have a big laugh.

Glenn says, "This would make a good movie. It couldn't be better. It feels good to have the air cleared."

The next day, Carol calls Jan.

"Hi Jan. You need to sit down. You won't believe what I have to tell you."

The end.

I'm thinking of maybe another chapter.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,175 Followers