All Comments on 'Hot Jonathan'

by crazyNorbit

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bluesky496bluesky496about 10 years ago

more, more,more ,pleeeease.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
what an asshole

would love to read more. would love to see the tables turned on Jonathan. like, how would he feel now that he knows how good his driven friend can make him feel and his friend no longer wants anything to do with him. canwe say look who comes crawling back? lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

he treats FRIENDS like that? ummm it just seems too out of character for him. i think debasing his friend in this way is just a way for Jonathan to avoid admitting that he's attracted to more than just the act. he's running scared and trying to make his friend the proverbial "fag" while he gets to stay in his safe closet. keep it up. you're a great writer.

halo90halo90about 10 years ago
omg

that was hott i would love to read more jon is a jerk would love to see him lust after trev

DustMageDustMageabout 10 years ago
Nice

I think this seems promising.

Please keep writing so we will see how this continues... :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow.....

Awesym dude.....waiting 4 more.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good

very good i want 2 go 2 there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please make a part 2 that was hot!!!

Hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not Cool!

Jon is an ASSHOLE, and obviously never was a real friend to Trev!!! What the fuck is appealing or hot about this domination fetish? How can being humiliated, demoralized, and hurt be exciting? Its a sickness!!! All I got out of this shit story is that Jon is a total piece of shit!!!

subbytubbysubbytubbyover 1 year ago

Would have earned much higher but needed to have second and more sessions set up by Jon. On call cocksucker whenever, wherever, within 15 minutes... even in the locker room so have your phone on and turned on so you hear it, and that it wakes you up. I wake up at 5:30, be at my door waiting at 5:15 every fucking morning. If I don't want anything I won't come to the door> You stand there with until 6:00 waiting before you go, and do not sit down. My practice ends at 6:20 on Monday and Wednesday so by outside the locker room at 6:00 standing as the team come in to shower and just wait. If anyone asks why just tell them anything but be there. If I text you come in and if I don't text by 6:45 you may go. If any of my buddies catch on and demand head, you say yes Sir and obey. But you still have 10 minutes from the time of my text to get your mouth on my cock so better figure it out no matter how many you have in line.

A chapter like this and a little progression with a few of the guys catching on and also learning to use him on the downlow without anyone knowing would add value. I could see easily three to four chapters to his demise and failing out of school.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous