Hot Ranch Fun Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete knows the giggling and groping continued for far longer than it ever should have and that, eventually, his desire to feel skin and pubic hair rather than smooth cotton sliding over nylon drove him to delve into his mother's clothing. As for which was the first to begin working zippers and catches, he says he doesn't know but that in time, both of them tumbled, naked, onto the bed and that from there, sex was inevitable.

Carol says that it was pure accident that she and her father came along just as Pete and Marge tumbled onto the bed. That they stayed and watched for a moment was deliberate as each wanted to see if the giggling and groping actually resulted in intercourse. When it did, they continued to observe Pete's first few strokes into his mother then Carol says it was an easy matter to lead her father into her bedroom and get him out of his clothing. She grinned when she related that, once naked, Tom willingly helped her out of her clothing and needed no further urging to get onto her bed and ride her to a fantastic orgasm.

After telling us that, neither Pete nor Carol was the least bit reticent as they described their experiences with their parents. Carol described, in detail, her trepidation about taking her father's big cock into, as she described it, her tiny pussy but, grinning proudly, she said, "Hell guys, it slid right in just as though we had been doing it right along."

Pete grinned and said, "Well Sis, you'll have to admit that Jack and I must have prepared you at least a little bit. Hell, all that only proves your pussy isn't as tiny as you thought, that's all."

"Well Bro, you ever hope to get inside me again, you might show a little more respect."

We all laughed at that because three of us suspected and one knew for sure that was bullshit. Once the ensuing laughter subsided, Pete revealed how great it was to fuck his mother. He did admit though, "Had I been aware that Dad and Sis had come along and seen me fuck Mom the first time, I might have been a little concerned. At least that very first time. What makes it really terrific is that Dad didn't mind and seeing Mom and me fucking only caused him to want Carol all the more."

Carol punched Pete lightly on his upper arm and said, "Hey you guys, I didn't WANT Dad to fuck me. At least not until after I saw Pete and Mom doing it. THAT made me so horny I just had to have Daddy, right then. God, if I had time to think about it, I might just have stayed to watch Pete and Mom so I wouldn't have had to risk being split wide open when Daddy put his fat cock in me."

What Pete said next though was really strange. He said, "You know Jack, you have the opportunity, you should have sex with Mom, I'll just bet you'll meet no resistance at all from either your parents or ours."

Carol spoke up saying, "Yeah Sue, same goes for you. You ever get the chance, I'm here to tell you, you won't be sorry if you do it with Dad and don't worry, unless I missed the signals and I'm sure I didn't, he'd just love to get a little of your pussy too."

After Sue and I related our experiences having sex with our parents, our conversation returned to speculating whether or not all four parents would be open to some sort of a sexual adventure having sex with all of us kids. When once we agreed the scenes we were imagining might just work out, we turned to discussing things we might do to insure that, indeed, everyone would have ample opportunity to have sex with everyone else. We eventually agreed the best way to get everyone involved would probably be to have a group campout Hidden Pond. The girls seemed to be much more excited at the prospect of some sort of a group grope although, the condition of Pete's and my penises gave evidence we certainly were interested in having an opportunity to fuck all of the women in out two families. It was my sister though who giggled mischievously and said, "My God, aren't we terrible? Here we are, discussing how best to fuck and get fucked by everyone we have known and loved all our lives?"

Once we determined our best bet would be to get everyone camping at the lake at the same time, it didn't take long to agree to try for the weekend after the next as it would soon be time for all of us kids to head for college.

Once we mentioned college, the conversation switched and we agreed the sleeping arrangements we had discovered over the summer months were too good to discontinue. I broached the idea of having Mom call to see if we could get out of our dorm assignments. If we could do that, locating an apartment with two bedrooms would be the next hurdle and Carol had some thoughts on that score. She giggled and said, "Hell, even if we can only find an apartment with one large bedroom we'd be all right. I'd love to sleep in a single bed with the rest of you guys."

Sue seemed dubious when she asked, "But what if one of us brings someone home we would like to sleep with? We can't just drag them into bed with the rest of us, can we?"

That question precipitated some ribald comments and we never really did get a handle on how best to introduce potential future friends into our cozy living arrangement, if it should ever become a reality.

As it was getting late, we gathered our things and carried them as we went our separate ways.

Back at the house, Sue and I discussed, briefly, which of our beds to start out in. It went without saying that once we soiled one bed with cum, we would sleep in the other. Since we were already naked, we entered the first bedroom we came to, Sue's, dropped our clothing and towels in a heap and tumbled onto her bed. It was no surprise that we awakened in the morning in my bed.

12