All Comments on 'Hot Summer Night'

by Series 6

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I did it too!

Great story. Is it true? Sounds very similar to my first experience with another guy. I'm happily married, but sneak off to my best friends place now and then for a little playtime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Discovery!

Nothing like that first time, is there? The unexpected heights of pleasure, the flood of adrenaline as you violate one of society's most stringent taboos, the rush of tenderness mixed with terror as you feel the first stirrings of something that might be love, and it's for another guy. Nobody who does it ever stops at once. Nicely done; I only missed giving it 100 because I wanted a more complete story: How did the two of them react? Did they do it again right away, or wait a while?

Willing2DoWilling2Doabout 20 years ago
Hot Summer Night

Nice story. Loved the descriiptions of pre-cum and cum.

cybrfuncybrfunover 19 years ago
Oh yeah...its got it all!

This was an excellent story! The only thing I found a little distracting was...well, count how many time "my cock" or "my hard cock" etc appears once your buddy is going down on you. Its just a bit overused and for me detracted a bit, so I had to give you a 4 instead of a 5...but I can't wait for you to write more about your adventures together. :)

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 18 years ago
Penis Envy

I love first time stories because I never had one! I envy guys who "did it" with a buddy and still do. I'd like to hear more about these guys too.

cybrfuncybrfunalmost 18 years ago
VERY Hot Indeed!

In a relatively short story, you captured "IT"! The tentative and yet thrilling venture the first time with a buddy. I've posted a couple of these type myself (all true stories) and I just LOVE reading them from others.

Okay, so maybe you did use "my hard cock" or "my cock" a little much, but that just seemed to make it all the more real.

NICELY DONE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good sucking

If you havent tryed fucking him and getting fucked you have to try it, not everyone enjoys it but you have to try. I like being fucked but I love sucking cock, if you want to talk e-mail we84fun@yahoo.com

FUNFORUS2FUNFORUS2over 12 years ago
Great first time story

Very good story! I could almost feel them sucking each other. I hope you continue this one! I would like to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Reminds Me

A little amateurish but it did remind me of when I lost my virginity many years ago. Got me really hard very quickly!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous