Hot Summer Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I climbed up the ladder onto the deck, Eva, Julia and "the other girl" were staring at me. I asked what they were looking at. Eva pointed at my crotch and said, "That white bathing suit is totally transparent when it gets wet." I looked down and sure enough, you could see my semi-erect cock as plain as day through my suit.

I laughed and said, "What the hell. It works in this scenario."

I walked over to the bar and grabbed a beer out of the cooler, which was nearly empty. 'Leave it to teenagers to be as interested in the booze as the sex.' I sat down in a lounge chair to relax and watch the action around the pool.

Eva and her guy were on a float in the pool. She was on her back with her legs hanging over the side and the guy was trying to fuck her while maintaining balance on the float. Sure enough, after only a couple of thrusts, over they went. Undaunted, they both climbed back on the float and he shoved his cock back into Eva's cunt. They went at it for quite a while, fighting the instability of the float, before he shot his wad. I saw no evidence that Eva had an orgasm. He intentionally fell off the float and Eva immediately began fingering herself as she floated around the pool.

After Eva finished herself off, I got up and walked inside and found Hannah blowing Jason as he sat on the couch. His cock was nowhere near the size of mine and Hannah had no trouble deep-throating it. I watched for a couple minutes and then walked back outside.

Julia was naked in the pool and blowing the two guys I had seen earlier sitting on the edge of the pool. Both had passed out with their backs on the deck and their legs dangling in the pool. Julia had pulled their bathing suits off and was trying to get their cocks up while they were passed out. To my surprise, she was getting decent erections from both of them.

She kept at it until "other girl" came over and kneeled down on the deck in a 69 position over one the boys and giggled as she dropped her pussy down on the boys face and began rubbing her clit on his nose. After jerking on his cock several times she took his cock into her mouth. His cock was short and stubby and she had no problem pushing all of it into her mouth which she did several times. She pulled back and added her right hand to the motion and kept at it until she felt his rising load, even if he didn't feel anything. She pulled her mouth off his cock and quickly sat up on his face and let him spurt all over himself. She started grinding her pussy on his face. He never came to. She then broke into a big smile and I noticed that there was a large, wet puddle spreading away from his head. She was pissing on his face. When she finished she got up and walked away.

Julia had stopped her blowjob on the other passed out guy (the anti-pussy eater) and watched "other girl" and laughed out loud when she saw what had happened. I couldn't figure out why Julia would want to give another blowjob to this guy who refused to eat her pussy. It turned out that she had her own plan. She pulled herself out of the water and moved across the deck and planted herself over his face. He didn't move. She pressed her pussy down onto his face and started sliding her pussy back and forth on his nose. I hoped she wouldn't suffocate him. She leaned down and started jacking the guys cock until he exploded all over his stomach and upper legs. She sat up and continued her fucking motion on the guy's face. When her orgasm arrived, her squirt erupted from her pussy and sprayed all over the guy's face and body. I chuckled to myself and thought, 'he got what he deserved.'

I finished my beer and looked around the pool and deck area specifically looking for the twins. They weren't there. As I stood up to go inside to look for them, I noticed that the three amigas and "other girl" were in a cunt licking daisy chain. Julia was on her back with Hannah on her knees and elbows with her face buried in Julia's pussy. Eva was on her back with her face under Hannah's pussy. "Other girl" was in the same position as Hannah sucking on Eva's pussy with her own pussy over Julia's face. All four were eagerly tonguing and sucking each other's pussy. I could tell they were all having multiple orgasms as this action went on for many minutes. What a show. The guys were raising their beers and cheering. When they were done I decided to renew my search for the twin.

My cock was rock hard and I decided I didn't need this bathing suit on anymore and took it off and put it on the arm of a lounge chair. Julia walked over and put her hand on my cock and started jacking it back and forth. As if reading my mind she said, "If you're looking for some place to put that, the twins are still in the living room."

She bent down and swallowed my cock all the way to the bottom and then pulled off and walked away. Hannah was watching this and she came over and bent down and repeated the same action and walked away. A line was forming as Eva came forward bent down and decided to give me two deep throats and then stood and walked away. The "other girl" stepped forward and bent down and shoved my cock in her mouth. She was struggling with the length and girth but she was game and with much gagging, she got about ¾ of the length in. I wanted to grab her head and skull fuck her but I wanted to save myself for whatever adventure the twins would provide. When "other girl" stood up I asked for her name and she said, "Gail." I said, "Gail, I like your enthusiasm." She grinned and walked away.

I turned and with stiff cock leading the way walked into the house and into the living room. I saw the twins sitting in their separate arm chairs just like before. Jason was sitting on the floor in front of the twin with the short hair with his face buried in her pussy. She was writhing all over the chair while holding his head down. He was jacking off his cock while he was doing this.

Long hair twin was watching her sister closely. When I walked in she looked at me and had this pleading look on her face as if to say, "Please fuck me." My cock led me across the room right up to her face. She pulled me close so my legs were between hers. My cock swung as I moved and slapped her in the face. She grabbed it and placed her lips on the head and started licking around the head and down the shaft. She didn't waste too much time with this as I could tell she was very horny. Pussy juice was oozing from her onto the towel she was sitting on. She shoved her face down onto my cock and tried to deep throat me. She couldn't handle the size of my cock but she was trying hard. After gagging over and over again and one coughing jag, she settled into sucking what she could handle. She was giving me a very acceptable blowjob and she was so beautiful. After several minutes I could feel my load building and I didn't want to shoot in her mouth. I wanted to fuck this babe really bad. I pulled my cock back from her mouth.

She had a confused look on her face and asked, "Am I doing it right?" I knew right then, but suspected before, that these twins did not have much experience with sex but they were anxious to learn.

I said, "You are perfect but you are going to make me cum and I want so bad to make passionate love to you. You are so beautiful."

I pulled her up off the chair and she smiled as I laid her on a towel on the carpet. I moved her long legs where I wanted them and she seemed very grateful that I was guiding her. Short-hair twin was watching her sister intently as Jason continued his uninspired attack on her cunt. I moved my face down on long-hair twin's pussy. I was inhaling her sweet nectar and tonguing her clit. She was rocking her head side to side. To my amazement, as nervous as she seemed, she started a small quaking orgasm and the fluids gushed into my mouth. I slurped it down as fast as I could. It was so sweet and I wanted it all.

I moved up her body kissing every inch until I got to her large breasts. Her nipples were hard and stuck out a good ¾ inches. I kissed both tits and tongue lashed her nipples. She lifted her head to watch. I moved up to kiss her lips and she aggressively French-kissed me back. My cock was hard as a rock as I guided it toward her pussy with my hips. The tip contacted her lips and she dropped her head onto the carpet and groaned. I pushed a little and entered her. She was incredibly tight. I slowly pushed forward and she tensed up as I hit some resistance. I looked into her eyes and I could tell she was a little frightened.

I whispered, "Are you a virgin?"

She nodded her head and whispered, "Please don't stop."

I thought about it for a moment but then whispered, "I will be gentle. It will hurt for a moment and then less so as we continue. You let me know when, OK?"

She nodded that she understood.

I got up on my knees to allow more control and then pushed steadily forward until I was through the obstruction. Long-haired twin screamed slightly as I pushed through but only for a second. I continued slowly pushing my entire 9 inch cock into her pussy and then stopped to let her catch up.

After a moment she motioned for me to continue and I pulled slowly back to the ridge and stopped again. "I'm ok. I want you to do me like the other girls," she said. I smiled and started a slow full length push and she didn't indicate there was any further pain. So, I started fucking her in a slow, all the way in and all the way out motion. She started thrusting her hips up to match my down thrusts. I knew she was ready for anything at that point. I increased the pace and she quickly started quaking with what turned out to be a massive orgasm. I thought she had blacked out for a moment and I stopped my fucking action.

She looked down and said, "Please don't stop. You haven't cummed yet."

I said, "Don't worry about me, you are incredible."

A big grin formed on her face and she said, "Thank you so much for this." I started my long fucking action again as she let her head fall to the carpet.

Jason had finished his facial with short-haired twin and had left the room. Short-haired twin came over to sit on the floor next to her sister's head and was watching closely as I continued pumping my cock into long-haired twin's pussy. The added attention added to the erotica and I was building rapidly to what I could tell was going to be a massive eruption.

As I was about to pull out she knew I was going to cum and she whispered, "Please cum in me. I am on the pill."

With that I exploded deep in her pussy. I lowered myself to my elbows, lightly resting my weight on her and rested a moment to catch my breath. I was looking directly into her beautiful face. She was beaming.

She looked up at her sister and said to her, "You were right. It wasn't so bad. It was fantastic."

As my cock softened, I slowly pulled out of her sheath. I kissed her deeply and passionately on the lips and then pushed myself up onto my knees. I moved to the couch where I sat on the towel were Jason and Hannah had started this day and continued to catch my breath.

After soothing long-hair twin for several minutes, short-hair twin got up and left her sister to recover and walked over to me and kneeled down on the carpet in front of me. 'What a gorgeous young woman she was', I thought. Again, Victoria's Secret models came to mind.

"We were waiting for you to come back, she said. My sister is..., or was..., a virgin. We agreed to come to this party so she could lose her cherry. We looked around at who was here for boys and were about to leave when you came down the stairs and began fucking Hannah. When I saw the size of your cock I was concerned that it would be too big, but she wanted you to take her cherry." She hesitated and then continued, "I guess it was because she knew you were older and experienced and would have some sensitivity to the situation and be gentle with her. She was right. Thank you for being careful with her." She sat there on her feet for several moments but it was obvious that she wanted to say something else. Then she spoke again, "I was getting very horny watching you and her together. I totally forgot about Jason and he got frustrated and left."

"You are extraordinarily beautiful young ladies and I'm glad things worked out for your sister," I said.

Without breaking eye contact she reached out to gently take my flaccid cock in her right hand. She moved her left hand to her pussy and began fingering herself. It took more than a couple minutes of her manipulations, but my cock started to rise to full dimensions again.

She said, "You have the best cock I have ever seen."

I figured she hadn't seen very many.

I pushed her backward so she was lying on her back with her knees in the air. I moved into a "69" position above her. I moved my head down between her thighs and began licking her pussy. She was soaked. I grabbed the towel off the couch and moved it under her ass. As I continued my gentle assault on her pussy, she took my cock into her mouth. She lovingly moved her head up and down so her mouth caressed my cock. I could tell she was tiring so I started fucking her faced at the same pace as she had established and as gently as before so that she could rest her head on the floor. I was tonguing her pussy and fingering her clit. I wanted this to go on forever, but after several minutes I could feel my orgasm rising. I stopped moving my hips to stop the orgasm. I had other plans for this beautiful young lady. I continued licking and tonguing her. She continued trying to extract my cum load.

After regaining control of my orgasm, I rolled off her and stood up. I took the towel from under her hips and placed it back on the couch and sat down. I motioned with my hand for her to get up and climb into my lap. She gave me her hand to help her get up. She slid her knees into position on either side of my legs. She bent forward and I put my palms on both of her tits and massaged her nipples. She kissed me very sensuously on the lips. While she was doing that I took my cock in my right hand and moved it to the entrance of her pussy. She felt the head on her pussy lips and slowly slid down the entire shaft to my balls. She stopped there and looked me in the face and with lust in her voice said, "You are huge."

I smiled at her and she closed her eyes and lifted herself and pushed all the way down again. I fingered her long nipples and caressed her large tits and then I grabbed her hips and began thrusting my hips up hard to meet her down thrusts. After several minutes of this action she suddenly threw her head back and I could feel every muscle in her body tense around my cock and her pussy started to spasm. She was teen-tight and her pussy was clamping rapidly on my cock. My cum load was coming on fast and I couldn't hold it back as I erupted into her cunt with a fury. She collapsed onto my chest. We were both breathing hard from the exertion. Her hands were on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her and held her against me for a couple minutes. I kissed her on the fore-head. We both got up and Short-hair twin went to sit by her sister who was still sprawled on the floor. I got off the couch and went out onto the deck. My limp cock was coated with twin cum-juice.

Out on the deck, were everyone but the twins had congregated, there was no sex action going on. They were all sitting naked around the edge of the pool with the legs in the water. Two minutes later, Julia was standing in the middle of the pool explaining that in one-half hour there would be a "Name that Penis" contest.

She explained the rules, "All the girls and guys will be blind-folded. The guys, with erect cocks, will sit on the bar so no one can identify the penis based on the guy's height. The blind folded girls will suck-off each cock for a minute or so before moving on to the next guy in line. Guys, you have to indicate if you are going to cum so we can stop to allow you to recover. After each guy is sucked by each girl, the girls will write down the name of each cock in the line, in order. The guys will write down the names of the girls giving the blow jobs in the correct sequence. You have one-half hour to sample all the cocks, if you haven't already. Guys, please don't blow your wads during the sampling period, and try to recognize the girls blowjob techniques. There are five guys and six girls here but only five girls will participate. One of the girls will be the master of ceremonies to keep everyone from wandering away in search of their next crotch." Everyone laughed. "OK, let's start."

I felt two hands rest on my ass cheeks and I turned to see the twins standing on either side of me. They had heard the game instructions and as everyone was jockeying for cock they began rubbing their hands down my broad chest to my abs to my cock. Both hands grabbed for my cock at the same time, one low and the other high. It was like it was choreographed. 'Twins again,' I thought.

Long-hair twin came around so she stood on my left front and stood on her toes to whisper in my ear, "Hold me upside down so I can sample you cock while you eat my pussy." She giggled on the word "sample."

I did as she asked and in a flurry of motion I had her legs over my shoulder with my face buried deep in her cunt while she grabbed my flaccid cock and pushed it into her mouth and worked it in and out until I was stiff again. She was trying hard to deep throat me but she gagged every time. All of a sudden she was cock-crazed. She had her lower legs around the back of my head pulling me into her. She tasted great as her juices began to pour out of her. After a short time I could feel her orgasm flooding through her. She had to stop blowing my cock for a moment but went right back to it once she got her breath back.

Short-haired twin said, "Hey sis, let me try that." Long-haired twin pulled her head off my cock and I twirled her around so she was standing. The crowd was watching all this. I twirled Short-hair twin into position and buried my face in her cunt. She grabbed my rigid cock and fed it into her mouth. I was getting tired but I wasn't going to miss out on this. I flicked my tongue quickly on her clit and she screamed out around my cock. She was trying to deep throat me but she couldn't either.

Eva came over and tapped both twins on the shoulder and said, "We are just supposed to be sampling now." I twirled Short-hair twin back to a standing position. The twins were reluctant but they moved back and went in search of other cocks.

I said, "Hi" to Eva who just smiled and buried my cock in her face all the way to the balls and then licked the underside of the shaft. She pulled back to the cock-ridge and then started a rapid blowjob motion about half way down my shaft. She continued for a minute or so before "other girl" tapped Eva on the shoulder. Eva moved off and "other girl" started her ministrations on my cock. She tried to deep throat my cock but she wasn't successful either. It seemed like a challenge to these girls. She wasn't deterred and after adjusting to my girth she tongue lashed me while bouncing her head up and down. It was a somewhat odd motion but affective non-the-less. After another minute "Other girl" stood and moved off in search of cock.

I looked up to see that the boys were all sitting around the edge of the pool while the girls were standing in the water going from guy to guy.

Hannah got out of the pool and dropped to her knees in front of me. She took my turgid cock in her hand and started jacking me off. Her hand went only two thirds of the way around my cock, so she added the other hand. She stopped and moved my cock-head to her sweet mouth. 'Man I love her mouth,' I thought. While looking up directly into my eyes she slowly fed my cock into her mouth and down her throat and just held it there until she needed to breathe. She just as slowly pulled her head back off my cock and licked my piss-hole to get the pre-cum. She repeated this motion several times. I had to stop her so I wouldn't cum before the game even started. She got up and jumped back in the pool and got into the loop of girls going around the pool blowing the other guys.