Hot Summer Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,334 Followers

I responded "You have always been one of my fantasy fucks. You are far better at fucking than I ever could have imagined."

She pulled herself off my rapidly softening cock, turned around, bent down to kiss me on the lips. I pulled her the rest of the way down on top of me and kissed her hard and passionately.

I released her and she pulled her head back and said, "I will think of this whenever I have to fuck my husband."

"Ditto", I said.

The twins had come to and we all got up off the bed. Everyone was still naked. I grabbed the towel off the bed and threw it in the shower. We walked back downstairs. All the guys had already left.

The twins grabbed me and both stretched up to kiss me on the lips and each said in unison, "Thank you very much for today Mr. C. We are so glad we decided to come." Hannah's mother raised an eyebrow with the Mr. C. reference as my last name doesn't even start with a "C".

"I am very glad you, er...came. " I said.

They both giggled and said they had to go. Gail, aka "other girl" asked them for a ride. They all grabbed their bathing suits and put on their cloths and headed for the front door.

Still naked, I walked them to the front door where short-hair reached down and grabbed my cock and said, "Anytime, anywhere Mr. C." She opened the door and they walked out to their car. I watched as they drove off and thought, 'I don't even know their names.' I smiled to myself and thought, 'Seems better that way.'

When I got back to the pool deck, Hannah was between her mother's legs slurping and sucking my cum load out of her. Hannah was frigging herself as fast as she could move her fingers. Her mother held her daughter's head down. Eva and Julia were both frigging themselves as they watched. I wanted to get into all this pussy but I was totally spent. I went and got a beer, took a quick dip in the pool and sat down and watched. After what seemed an eternity, and several self manipulated orgasms from Julia, Eva and Hannah and tongue manipulated orgasms from Hannah's mother, they were done and Hannah's mother said they really had to go.

Hannah picked up her bathing suit and she and her mother put their clothes on. I put my wet bathing suit on and escorted them around the backyard to their fancy sports car in the driveway. I opened the door for Hannah's mother and she slid into the leather seats behind the steering wheel. I closed her door and bent down to say good-bye. Hannah was saying something across the top of the car and I stood up to see what she was saying. Almost instantly Hannah's mother grabbed the top of my bathing suit. She pulled it toward her pinning me against the car and then pulled it down releasing my cock and held it there. With her other hand she shoved my flaccid cock into her mouth. I was startled and it showed on my face.

Hannah was smiling across the top of the car and said, "Too late."

Hannah got into the passenger side and I heard her say, "Do it mom."

Hannah's mom started using all her blowjob tricks that I had experienced upstairs. In no time she had my cock back up and she was deep-throating me over and over again. I gave up resisting and reached into the car and grabbed the sides of her head and began face fucking her as hard as I could. After several minutes, my cum load was approaching but I didn't slow the assault. I pushed my cock deeper in her throat as I exploded. She began gagging and pulled her head off my cock. I grabbed my cock with my right hand and jacked off a couple streams of cum on her face. She pulled back and the next two streams shot across the car and hit Hannah in the face. She was startled on the first stream but opened her mouth to catch the second one. She wiped cum from her face and pushed it into her mouth and swallowed. Her mother used her fingers to wipe her face and lips and shoved the load into her mouth and swallowed as well. She released my bathing suit. She took my cock and licked all around it and then kissed the head and released it. She started the car, threw me a kiss with her fingers and drove out of the driveway.

I went back in the house through the front door. Julia and Eva were still naked and were going around the house cleaning up whatever was out of place. I walked up to Julia and put my hands on her face and bent down to kiss her.

I said, "I hope your party was a success."

She responded, "Some of the guys were drones, but you more than made up for them. Thank you so much for your help. You really made it a success. I am sure you will be invited next year."

We all went and put our clothes on. We finished cleaning up just as my wife walked in.

She kissed me and said, "What have you been drinking?"

She didn't wait for an answer and I didn't offer one. She turned and went upstairs to remove her work clothes. Julia giggled and she and Eva went up to her room. I guess Eva is spending the night. I smiled and went up to take another shower. I would sure sleep tonight. Or would I?

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,334 Followers