Hot Summer Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,334 Followers

I stood there watching, thinking, 'this site would raise the cock of a dead guy." I headed over to sit on the edge of the pool to join the festivities but Julia cut me off and knelt in front of me and pushed my cock into her mouth and wrapped both hands around it. She moved her hands and mouth in unison up and down my shaft and then pushed my cock all the way into her throat. She twirled her tongue around my shaft several times and pulled her head back to the ridge and smiled up at me. I smiled back. She continued with a slow in and out motion on just the tip while flicking it with her tongue the entire time.

Eva then yelled out that it was time to start the game. Julia put blindfolds on everyone and then asked the guys to sit up on the bar which would put our cocks at a position for the girls to remain standing and bend over only slightly. Jason was on my far right. The two piss and cum-faced guys were next. I had to laugh because these two kept wiping their faces with their hands and tasting their fingers. They both had sour looks on their faces. Eva's float-fuck buddy was next and I was on the far left. The Master of Ceremonies (MoC) told us all to not make any sounds that would reveal an identity.

The voice belonged to "other girl" so that reduced the odds that I could guess who was who as I was very familiar with the techniques of three of the five remaining girls being Julia, Hannah and Eva. I thought I could correctly guess which of the twins was which.

I could hear sucking and slurping to my right as the game started. I sat quietly with my cock pointing in the air. After about a minute I heard the MoC, aka "other girl", loudly say, "OK, move to the next cock".

There was some shuffling as the first and second girl moved into position with the help of the MoC. More sucking and slurping and now there was gagging. After another minute or so MoC announced, "move to the next cock".

There is more shuffling followed by more sucking, slurping and gagging. As they were getting closer to me I could tell that girl two and three are doing the gagging. Therefore the twins are in position two and three. I confirmed this when girl four entered the game as there was no gagging from that position. When the MoC announced to move again, my cock ratcheted up a notch in anticipation.

I felt something slap up against my cock and realized it was the face of someone trying to find my cock. She immediately adjusted, found it with her lips and pushed her head down onto my cock. Sure enough she immediately began swirling her tongue all around my cock as she pushed her head down until her chin was on my balls. She pulled out and lightly bit the tip of my cock. 'Definitely Julia,' I thought. She liked that bite-the-tip-of-my-cock tease. Then she started a half-cock blowjob motion with tongue swirling and kept that going at a fairly rapid pace until the MoC announced, "move to the next cock".

The next face to find my cock was very tentative. She tried to deep throat me but couldn't. She gave it up after one try and started a slow and steady quarter-cock blowjob until the MoC had the line move on. I am positive that this was long-hair twin. The give-away was the touch of hair resting on my legs as she moved her head up and down.

The next girl in the line found my cock and inched down my shaft until she gagged about half way down. I thought, 'not much experience with blowjobs but she is more confident.' As she continues her half-cock blowjob with a little tongue thrown in, I am sure this is short-haired twin.

Next was a very confident girl who just found my cock and swallowed it to the base. She flicked my balls several times with her tongue and pulled back off. She repeated this motion several times and I was positive that this was Hannah. She likes to show-off a little by licking balls at the bottom of a deep-throat. She pulled off and bit me on the cock-head. I jumped, as it was a surprise. The girl giggled and continued the blowjob until the MoC had the line move on.

The last girl had to be Eva. She found my cock and slapped her face on it several times and ran the length of it up her face to her forehead. She put her lips on the head and kissed it. Then she slowly pushed past her pursed lips and shoved her head all the way to the bottom of my shaft. She surprised me when she bit down lightly on the base and I jumped again. It was obvious that Hannah and Eva were playing with me. She changed into blowjob motion with about half my cock moving in and out of her face. She would occasionally flick her tongue on my shaft.

I was disappointed when the MoC said, "OK. That is it. Girls, move away and mix up your position. Guys, you can get down and mix your position." That must have been a comical sight: Five blindfolded guys with swinging dicks trying to mix our positions on the deck.

When that was done the MoC said, "You can remove the blind folds."

We were all handed a piece of paper with numbers 1 through 5 listed down the paper. She handed out pencils and asked the guys to identify each girl in order and the girls to "name that penis". I wrote down: Julia, long-hair twin and then short-hair twin (because I didn't know their names), Hannah and Eva. I was the only one who got all the names correct. Jason had confused the twins and the piss-faced guys didn't have a clue. They apparently didn't care whose lips were wrapped around their cocks. They just enjoyed the game in their drunken stupor. I couldn't find fault with that. Eva's "float-fuck buddy" mixed the twins and of all persons, Eva, and she was really pissed-off about it. The girls had trouble "naming the penis" on lines 1 through 4 as they were mostly the same size and none had any weird curves or anything to particularly identify them. They all identified my penis and one of the girls planted a lipstick kiss by my alias name on line 5.

The MoC announced that only Hannah had named all the penises correctly and only "Mr. C." correctly named all of the girls giving the blowjobs. There was a smattering of applause. There weren't any prizes.

Things started to slow down considerably after the game and the beers flowed. Someone, presumably Julia, had filled the cooler. Everyone stood around naked and drank and gabbed for nearly an hour.

I found Julia and pulled her aside and quietly said, "The house needs to be spotless before your mother gets home or we are both dead."

Julia said, "Mom knows we are having a pool party, just not the orgy part."

I grabbed my bathing suit and left the deck to the kids and walked inside. The living-room reeked of sex. I grabbed up all the towels laying on the furniture and floor and threw them in the washing machine and started a load. I grabbed the febreze from the kitchen and sprayed everything in the living-room. 'What a day,' I thought.

Carrying my bathing suit, I went up the stairs to my bedroom. As I walked by Julia's room I heard movement and turned to see Hannah and Jason fucking on Julia's bed. He was really pounding it to her. She had her legs wrapped around his ass and was pulling him into her with a fury. I didn't stay to watch and continued on to my bedroom. I decided that I needed a shower badly. I stepped into my bathroom and leaned in to turn on the shower. I looked at myself in the mirror and my cock was totally flaccid. I thought to myself 'this thing won't work again for a week.' I was wrong.

I checked the water temperature and stepped into the shower. I just stood with my head under the water with eyes closed thinking about the day that I will remember forever and was sure would never happen again.

With the water running over my ears, I didn't hear the twins come into the bathroom. They made not a sound as they stepped into the large shower. My mind was drifting with exhaustion and I wasn't feeling anything except the hot water running down my face and body. I didn't feel anything even when long-hair twin, while kneeling on the tile, opened her mouth as wide as she could and very softly and slowly closed her lips around the tip of my cock and just held it there. I continued in my reverie and didn't notice anything. The water was running down my chest and into her face. I shifted my feet and with my movement I noticed a tug on my cock. I opened my eyes and looked down and jumped back against the wall when I realized I wasn't alone. My heart was pounding out of my chest.

I knelt down and kissed long-hair on the lips and said, "You startled the shit out of me."

She said, "I'm sorry, I....or we wanted....or needed one more favor from you."

"And that would be?" I said.

"You have taken my cherry and I am grateful. Would you take my....our other cherry?" she said.

"I looked into her face and then at short-hair, standing behind her. They both seemed embarrassed to ask but they seemed sincere. Nothing was said for several moments while I examined them and they examined me. I then noticed that both of them were examining my flaccid cock more than me.

I looked down between my legs and said, "Well, you can see that there could be a problem. Anal fucking requires a serious erection." Even this discussion was beginning to have an effect as my cock jumped.

Both girls looked up at my face and big grins spread across their faces. Long-hair, whose hair was soaking wet and plastered to her back, pushed me slightly so that I went back on my ass against the shower wall. They both scurried forward and literally attacked my cock with their hands and mouths. One was licking and kissing up and down one side while the other did the same on the other side. One would take my flaccid cock into her mouth and twirled her tongue and furiously face-fuck my cock until she was tired and the other would pick up with the same action. At first I thought it would all be for not, as my cock only somewhat responded.

I turned the water off and pushed myself down to lie on the floor. Both girls maneuvered to continue the tag-team. As they started their assault again, I notice that Julia was standing just outside the shower watching. She smiled at me when she noticed me looking at her. She was still naked and she was rubbing her clit and tweaking one of her tits with the other.

The twins were making progress as my cock started to rise. Long-Hair wrapped her hair around my cock several times and started jerking my cock with her hands. This change in sensation raised my cock even more.

Short-hair decided that my cock was hard enough to fuck her cunt and she moved to get into a position facing away from me and was startled to see Julia standing there frigging herself. Short-hair planted her cunt deep on my cock. It was hard enough and it pushed into her all the way to my balls.

She threw her head back and was just muttering over and over, "oh my God....oh my God" as she sank down the length of my cock.

Her cunt was very tight and I realized my cock hurt. She had trouble at this point as she began tiring. She couldn't move up and down very well in this position. So, I helped her by placing my hands on her hips and started lifting and lowering her to the rhythm that she established. My cock was getting harder and larger as she went.

She had her head tipped back and was throwing it side to side as she cried out, "You are going to bust me open. This is wonderful."

Julia increased her finger fucking pace with her thumb flicking her clit and as short-hair tensed and spasms coursed through her with an intense orgasm, Julia went over the edge too and slumped down the door frame to the floor.

I didn't want to blow my wad so I picked short-hair off my cock with a pop, lifted her in the air and set her down on my face so I could lick the tasty juice from her pussy.

Long-hair jumped forward and pushed my cock into her mouth. I lifted short-hair so I could tell her sister to just do enough to keep it hard. I finished cleaning short-hair's pussy out and pushed her up to a standing position. Her sister was continuing a slow and steady blowjob. I had to physically push her off as she didn't want to let it go. She was furiously frigging herself as I stood up.

We all partially dried off and I led the twins to the bedroom. I placed one of the towels on the edge of the bed and opened the bedside table to find my wife's KY jelly. The twins stood by the bed holding hands with looks of excited anticipation on their faces.

I asked, "Which one wants to go first?"

They looked at each other but said not a word. They looked back at me and long-hair said in a husky voice, "me."

I told her to get on the bed on all fours on the towel with her ass near the edge. She did as instructed. I checked my cock position against her ass and concluded that this would be perfect. I rubbed a wad of the KY on my cock and pushed some into her anus. I pushed my middle finger into her anus to let her begin to dilate. Short–hair watched closely. I put my cock head to her rosebud and with my hands on her hips slowly pushed the head into her ass. She jumped but said nothing. I let my cock stay right there for several moments. Then I pushed another couple inches in and stopped to let her adjust. I continued this until my entire cock was buried in her ass. She was crushing my cock and after so much activity today my cock was hurting and starting to deflate. I couldn't wait any longer so I started a slow withdrawal to the ridge and stopped.

In a tentative voice she said, "I think I am ready."

With that I started a slow, steady push back in and then back out. She was now pushing her ass toward me so I started a more rapid fucking motion and before long we were both in a serious fuck session. I felt something flick by my cock and realized that short-hair was fingering her sister's cunt and then she started licking my balls. My cock hardness and size surged.

Long-Hair cried out, "You are getting bigger. I can't believe this."

I could feel long-hair's body tense up and then she screamed out load as her entire body began pulsing up, down, forward and backward. She was all over the place. I just held on. When she settled down, after a minute or so, she slowly pulled herself off my cock and basically 'oozed' down onto the bed face first. She looked like she wasn't even breathing. After several seconds with my cock bobbing in the air over her, she took one large gasping breath and turned over.

With glassy eyes she looked up at me and said, "Oh my God. That was fantastic." She closed her eyes and didn't move.

I turned around to find short-hair still kneeling on the floor fingering her sister's cunt. I pulled her up and kissed her hard on the mouth. I told her to assume the position and she quickly did so.

Julia came out of the bathroom with a hot washcloth and wiped my raging hard-on all over. I repeated the same actions with short-hair as with her sister who lay motionless throughout. After several minutes, Short-hair had a thunderous orgasm. I continued to fuck her ass through the clenching spasms until she settled down. She pulled forward and my cock slid out. She also went down on the bed face first but with her ass still in the air. Between the pleasure and the pain, I had not cummed, so my cock was still rock hard. I went down on my knees and pushed my face into Short-hair's cunt and slurped up the sweet nectar. Her anus was gaping open.

They may be twins but their pussy juice tasted completely different. When I was done cleaning her pussy I stood up and looked down to see long-hair still on her back. She had not moved. Her hair was spread over the entire bed. Short-hair was still head down, face turned toward her sister. Her hands at her knees and her back arched to meet her ass, which was still in the air. I turned around and sat on the edge of the bed beside short-hair.

My cock was pointing straight to the ceiling. Julia was standing right in front of me with another hot, soapy face-cloth in her hand. She knelt down and wrapped the cloth around my cock and rubbed it up and down my shaft like she was jerking me off. She then washed all around the ridge and piss-hole all the way down to and including my balls.

As I watched her, she bent over and took my balls and sucked my entire ball-sack into her mouth. She was licking them as best she could. She looked like a chipmunk with mouth full of peanuts. My cock, as hard as it was, jumped up a little harder.

She pulled her mouth off my balls and said, "You haven't cum yet have you?" I shook my head.

She said, "You wait here while I go get reinforcements."

I laid back on the edge of the bed with my feet on the floor. My cock was in the air and I started to doze off next to the twins.

My big head and little head came back to life with a pair of hands on my cock followed closely by a pair of lips tightly moving down my shaft. Without opening my eyes I decided to see if I could guess who was giving me a blowjob like I did during the contest.

As the mouth moved up and down the upper half of my cock, both hands were working the bottom half. Her hands were lightly twisting the skin of my cock with each hand going in opposite rotation as they moved up and down my shaft. 'This was different from any technique I had experienced today. The mouth action was different too. It was, by far, the best blowjob of the day.

I raised my head to see who it was and was shocked to see Hannah's mother looking me straight in the eyes giving me this fantastic blowjob. Julia, Hannah, Eva and Gail were all standing around the bed watching. Hannah's mother was completely naked.

She was an older clone of Hannah with larger but still pert breasts. She was very attractive for her age which I had always guessed was about the same as mine. Hannah's parents and my wife and I had socialized a couple times. She always acted very sensual and openly flirted with me. My wife didn't like her. Her husband was as short as she was. He was a little dumpy with a large beer-gut and multi-day beard stubble. He was always kind of dirty looking.

As we all looked on, Hannah's mother continued the incredible blowjob. She knew all the tricks. She would twist her head around my shaft back and forth and shove my cock head up into her cheek and then move her head all the way down my cock pushing her hands aside as she went. She tongue licked, she bobbed on the head. Suction on the back stroke was incredible. She knew exactly when my orgasm started and she slowed way down to almost stop to let the orgasm subside. She used her mouth to take me up and then back down again several times. I was going crazy. It was obvious where Hannah got her skills from. The girls were noting the techniques. I noticed them looking to each other mouthing the word "Wow".

I mouthed back to them, "Wow". At a slow point, Hannah's mother released my cock and stood up. Her cunt was gushing and I could see her glistening juice on her thighs. She turned around and guided my cock into her cunt as she sat down facing away from me. She leaned back to place her hands on my chest and proceeded to fucked herself on my cock. I couldn't believe the different fucking techniques she used on me: Partial penetration, full penetration, rocking her pelvis forward and back. She mixed them all up.

After about five minutes she tensed her entire body, threw her head back and screamed, "Aaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeee." It was guttural in a kind of demonic way.

Anyone outside or downstairs would swear she was being tortured. When she first tensed up I could feel my eruption coming on. It was going to be so huge that my cum seemed to be stuck in my balls. Finally, I shot my load into her just a split second before she started screaming. She writhed all over my cock. Her medium length, blonde hair was whipping from side to side. After 30 seconds or so, her gyrations slowed and then stopped.

With her head hanging she spoke, "Oh my god. Hannah told me you had an incredible cock. I was kind of jealous that she had you before I could. All these years the girls have been friends I have lusted for your body."

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,334 Followers