All Comments on 'Hot Summers Day'

by fit_4_u

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Needs

Refining,a lot of refining,think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
sorry

Sorry couldn't finish your story, started laughing

at the 36G breasts and it just got worse. eventually

eyes teared up..

please write about something you know or have some experience......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
!st Class Crap

There's some crap getting onto this site now. Come on editors pull your socks up, the standard of writing has certainly dropped over the past year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Pretty Bad

I hardly agree wirh some of the comments, but these are right on. No suspense or plot, just slam, bam thank you mam.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Give Him A Break

OK, this wasn't the greatest story I've ever read but it wasn't the worst neither. I wonder if all those who criticise so loudly and strongly have ever tried submitting something to the site? One guy complains that the standard of writing has dropped. I bet his asnwer to the question I've just asked is a resounding "no". Being so rude and negative doesn't make you look clever, quite the reverse, in fact. Until you and all the other "we-can-do-better" types do exactly that, then either put up or shut up; this is a fantasy porn site, for crying out loud, if you want great literature then fuck off to the library and get stuck into Dickens or the works of the Brontes, George Eliot, etc. To the author, I repeat that he could have done better and from his list of other submitted stories, I see he's till fairly new to this game. A craft like any other has to be learned and the same applies to writing, erotic or otherwise. From the mistakes you make now, you should be able to learn from those and hone what skills you have to improve on things in the future so ignore the whingers and write what you want to. Nobody is forcing them to read your stories, there are hundreds of others coming in every day if all they want to do is get their rocks off while reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Coke

I had more trouble opening a can of coke today then he had fucking his playmate mom. Just a little reality please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the Brit is right

The British commentator below is 100% correct. Our author, Mr. Fit-4-You, is after all a beginning contributor, and he is 18 to 22 years old, so maybe even a late teenager. He is obviously an enthusiastic lover of hot stories of motherfucking, maybe even a practitioner of this most exciting of all forms of fucking? (Let's hope!) I've given him 100 for his heart-felt effort and because I feel he should be encouraged, not put down. My one suggestion is that he should have had his hero unload his balls up his mother's twat. Cumming in mom's mouth and on her tits is okay, but the essence of motherfucking is a son sticking his stiff dick where it's never, ever supposed to go. No, no! that's (start the scary music) INCEST! The son knows exactly what he wants, and he shoves his big prick right up his own mother's hot cunt! Then the boy pounds it raw, and shoots his hot ball cream up his own fucken birth canal!! Fuck! NOTHING can compare with THAT rush! To the young author--keep up your great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

you ruined it at the end with him licking his own cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This story made me cum so hard! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I did my Mom

I came home and my Mom called me into her bedroom where she was sitting up against her headboard naked and spread eagle. She had me sit at the end of the bed and talk about my day. Then she fixed us drinks and got me drunk. I was only 15. She seduced me like Mrs. Robinson and then she fucked my brains out. I'll never forget her beautiful hairy and pink cunt. I fucked her many more times and loved every minute of it. Oh how I love being naughty!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Doing Mom

I'm 19-years old, my Mom, age 39, and I have slept together for the last 3 years. I fuck my Mom's ass after licking, sucking, and eating her anus thoroughly. I get to suck her aroused pucker into my mouth before I plug her ass with my engorged cock. There is nothing as sweet as watching my cock slide in and out of her anus. My biggest turn on is the smell of our ass fucks! It seems to make my cock harder! Sometimes we go to the late showing at the movies where I slide my hand under her dress and finger her pussy or she sits and squirms on my middle finger which is usually buried in her ass. After I remove my finger from her ass, I hold it up to my nostrils and inhale deeply in an attempt to smell her ass on my finger or I simply put my finger in my mouth and suck it clean. I've sucked my Mom's tits in the parking lot and she has sucked my cock there too. We've screwed several times in restaurant parking lots, other times we park at the mall and she'll suck my cock until I cum in her mouth. The possibility of getting caught spurs her on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like the story got my mom in my bed in my apt at age 40 I knocked her up she moved in with me then got the idea calling her sister Racheal come over said that I should knock her up too.Once my aunt over for visit mom told I know want affair with my son then told her he been talking fucking putting his kid in you my aunt said if I do it that means he sleeps with every night my told no be both of us he king size àlso said once cock goes in your cunt you belong to him no one else he becomes are master we have to do what ever he orders us to do mom told her that I setting up full hardcore gangbang be bareback fucking guy unload their sperm in üs even if they knock us up their inside us even go swingers club we let guys try knock us up mom her sister Racheal swingers club all black guy plus us two are only woman both getting fucked hard getting all black sperm in us

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous