All Comments on 'Hot Tub Competition'

by tdallyn

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"You ..."

NO!!

NO!!

NO!!

NO!!

NO!!

NO!!

sandymonroesandymonroeabout 10 years ago

It wasn't too personal. Wasn't interesting.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years ago
Desire

Hey, I know that place! A lot of fond memories have been made in that hot tub. Thanks for sharing your story.

I have to agree, however, that I can't stand the "you" point of view in storytelling. I generally don't even read the stories that employ that form.

DawnJDawnJabout 10 years ago
Hmmm...

Interesting how people missed the "I", which I found made it VERY personal! That is, after all, how a writer brings his readers most intimately into his story. And frankly, if there is an "I", how can there NOT be a "you"?

I had no problem with the female "you". I was more bothered by the fact that I didn't feel what the male "I" felt at all, and it had absolutely NOTHING to do with the "you" being there. I missed the power of the "I" perspective, because I think too much attention was spent on setting the scene, and giving us a global view, instead of honing in on the very personal sexual experience being publicly shared in this vignette. I would have liked to "feel" what he felt, despite my being female, and if the depictions had taken advantage of the "I" perspective, and forgotten about the competition side of things, I should have been a hot mess...and I wasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Have done that and will do it again!

We are a swinging couple and our swinging group has Hotel Take Overs monthly. The hotels always has large heated indoor pools. Nudity and sex is not required but always happens. I have sat on the edge of the pool with several dozen other men while women suck the cum out of us. No competition just hot sex. No rule saying anything about where the cum goes but it always seems to be consumed by the women, no little sperm swimmers floating around the pool. One time another woman came over to us and offered to assist my wife in making me cum. The wife declined her offer to help, but I would have let her help.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous