All Comments on 'Hot Tub Trio Ch. 09'

by Turbidus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Pour gasoline into that hot tub and burn those weenies

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
first comment by a nut case, this one by a fan

Enjoyed the story. Would have enjoyed the sex too

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More?!

Want to know more about Vince.

TurbidusTurbidusover 9 years agoAuthor
trying

I realized I was putting out too much and not waiting until it jellwd a bit. As work allow I'll get back to Vince.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not enough

Awesome little read. Just wish you'd let us know how it ends....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow I totally wished that the girl...

... from the beach or wherever she saw you didin t stop you guys. I totally wished to read about you to share your guy,,, getting fucked in the add really hard at the end. I pictured it going down like he ripped off his condom and you (wife-to-be and stranger chick from the beach) both watched how the guy got sodomized... Amy should shout out... God, I love you... fuck him so hard and cum up his asshole.... and they all shuddered with pleasure as ropes of cum shot out. He took the most of it in his asshole. He was so proud that he was fucking dripping with his best friends cum. Amy greedily licked his asshole and shared it with the girl from the beach. They all rubbed each others balls and pussies one last time and said they would all do it again,,,, this time each of them would take it hard in the ass and lick the cum off each other... while doing shots all night!

Bicdman05Bicdman05about 5 years ago

fuck! this is well a well written and steamy bit of fuckery!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTurbidus@Turbidus
1095 Followers
Life got awfully busy for a time. I hope to add a few stories again.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hot Tub Trio Series Info