Hot Tub Trio Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,093 Followers

I reach for my Bloody Mary and lift it in greeting. "I'm good. Thanks."

No one speaks. We sit, not looking at each other and sip our drinks. I finish mine and stand up.

"I think I'll get cleaned up and grab some lunch. See ya around."

Amy looks at me. "You mentioned a place we can skinny dip. Can you take us?"

I can tell by the look on Chad's face this is news to him. I consider if I want to continue on this path then nod.

"Meet me at my room in a half hour. I'm starving."

A half hour later they push open my door, loaded down with backpacks and towels. I grab a baseball cap and hand it to Amy.

"You'll need this."

She takes it without saying a word. No one speaks as we wind down the stairs to the garage. I have enough money. I no longer feel the need to advertise it with expensive cars. Besides I'd never take my M6 over half the roads on the island. To get to the best spots you need a real 4X4, not some sissy SUV.

I keep a beat up, but well-maintained Jeep Wrangler on the island. I don't care if the seats get wet or how much sand gets in the floor mats because there aren't any floor mats. I rarely bother with the top, thus Amy's need for the cap.

We stow our gear in the back and climb in. Amy takes shotgun without calling it. Chad does not seem to mind.

"Anyone need a minute to put on sunscreen? Between the sun and wind you'll be crisp around the edges before we get there."

"Nope," Amy chirps. "We coated each other before we came over."

"You got plenty with you? If not, we can get some at the store."

From the back Chad answers, "No we're good."

I nodded, "Okay, buckle up. Once we leave the blacktop, the road goes to shit in a hurry."

I stop at the out-of-the-way grocery the locals use. The very round and very old woman at the register doesn't bat an eye at the 18-pack of Trojans and gallon of water. I wedge my purchases between the backpacks and climb in. The restaurant is another local spot I found a few years ago.

A sense of unease settles over us or at least over me. With the top off, the wind in the Jeep is too loud for conversation. We're alone with our thoughts and I wonder if Amy, Chad or both are having third or even fourth thoughts about this little outing.

Nervous or not, we are all hungry. We get a huge platter of fish tacos and a bucket of Longboard Blonde beers. The tacos come with a bowl of rice and black beans. Chad and I try to show each other up by seeing which of us adds the most Hawaiian hot sauce. I am grateful he does not reach for the Raging Volcano. I tried it once. That was enough.

We hardly speak as we eat. Chad wants to get the check and I let him. The sun is almost directly overhead as we climb back into the Jeep. It is only a mile or so before I take an unmarked road that leads to the beach. It winds through what used to be a sugar cane field. There are no trees and the combination of hot sauce, beer, fish, sun and butt breaking road forces my mind to concentrate on not puking rather than on conversation.

The 'parking' area is only a couple of miles in but the road is so bad we are barely idling along and the minutes drag by slowly. I park and my companions look happy to climb out of the Jeep. I pull the plastic tab off the water bottle and take a long drink, then pass it around.

"Drink up. I'll leave it in the Jeep. Seems like every time I come back I've run out of water and kick myself in the ass for not bringing more. It is about a two-mile walk to the beach. Only a few locals go there. Not really locals but mainlanders who've been here awhile. The native-born frown on nudity, residual fuckery courtesy of the missionaries. The waves are shit so we don't have to compete with the surfers. When you approach the beach it looks like all lava boulders but push on and there are plenty of little nooks with room to relax."

As I'm talking, Amy and Chad are putting on their backpacks. I shove the condoms into mine and then settle the pack on my shoulders and head toward the path. From the road, the bushes are dense which hides the trail. It isn't until you push pass them that you can make out the trail and that's assuming you know where to push through the bushes.

I take the lead. It is marginally cooler under the trees but stuffy.

"The little cove is nice for snorkeling. There's more fish than you'd expect. It's protected enough that I've never seen, or heard of, a riptide there but they can happen anywhere so be careful."

I stop and turn toward the couple. "You can swim can't you?"

They both nod.

"You have to remember not to panic, as trite as that sounds. I got caught in one once and it scared the shit out of me and I am a pretty good swimmer. You can't swim against it, even if you are a great swimmer, so don't try. Swim perpendicular to it. They are usually pretty narrow bands. Once you swim out of it, you can angle back to the beach. In a pinch you could swim for the rocks but you'd risk getting beat up on the rocks."

Neither of them responds and once more the conversation dies. The path is overgrown. That's good. It means there haven't been a lot of people coming this way. That's bad because it slows us down. It is forty minutes before we hear the ocean. When we break out of the trees the sun is behind the clouds. The water still looks murkier and greyer than usual.

We catch our breath and enjoy the sight and smell of the water.

"It will be easier if we stick close to the trees. The fucking brush sucks but clambering over the rocks is no fun either. The tide is out. They'll be slippery and it is a long walk carrying someone with a busted ankle."

I worry that I sound like a know-it-all or worse their fucking father and vow to just shut up.

We make our way above the rocks. I spot one other couple sunbathing, a guy and a woman. I am secretly relieved. This really isn't a gay hang out, or not totally, and I don't want them thinking I've brought them to one.

We come to what seems the end. A large vertical outcropping blocks our way. I motion to Amy and Chad and they follow as I crab my way up the rock, using the small trees that have taken root for handholds. I reach the top and move out of the way, then turn and kneel gingerly on the jagged rocks. I hold out a hand to Amy. She takes it but more as a courtesy I think. She moves to the top with little effort. Chad follows.

The view is terrific. On the far side, the waves crash against the outcropping in an endless effort to shatter it. There are a few sandy spots beyond but you would need a boat to get to them. On the side we came from, you can see the cove laid out. I immediately spot a sea turtle gliding along. A little further back, the couple are wrapped around each other. I don't think we need to worry about them for the moment.

I turn to my acquaintances. "What do you think?"

Amy beams. "Sick Vince, really sick.'

From her tone I surmise that "sick" is a good thing.

Chad settles for "gorgeous".

I point to a wide crescent of sand between the outcropping we stand on and several large boulders buttressed by the brown sand.

"That's my favorite spot and it looks like we have it to ourselves."

I turn and carefully climb back down the rock. At the bottom, I don't turn to offer a hand. I remind myself I'm not their fucking father.

I set my pack atop one of the taller rocks, well back from the water. If it falls it will fall into the sand. I pulled out an extra long beach towel and flip it out over the sand. I drop the bottle of sunscreen on top of it and peel my shirt off over my head and stuff it into my pack. I untie my trunks and step out of them. I lay them beside the pack.

I retrieve the sunscreen and, starting with my arms, very carefully begin to cover my body with lotion. I have had years to perfect the art of putting lotion on my own back so I do not request assistance. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Chad and Amy have spread their blankets, ones from the resort I notice, and undressed. I watch without being too direct as they slather sunscreen over each other.

Chad pays special attention to Amy's breasts and nipples, a fact both his cock and mine take notice of. She squirts a palmful of lotion onto her hand and begins to rub it over Chad's cock and balls. I do the same, to myself not to Chad as much as I would like to. She hands him the bottle and turns. She is facing me as Chad covers her back and butt. She smiles. I try to smile back.

I pad over the hot sand and sigh with relief when the cool water rushes over my feet. I stand and enjoy the vertiginous feeling of watching the water foam away from me and pull the sand from under my feet. I wade out a little further and duck into the next swell. The waves here are never big. Today they would shame a large Midwest lake. I don't have my snorkel or mask but sidestroke over to where I had seen the turtle. I duck my head under to look for him, knowing that without my mask I won't be able to see anything. I don't.

I move to the deeper part of the cove and float on my back, squinting against the sun.

I let the ocean roll under me and try to relax into the larger rhythms of the world. I hear a gasped "it's cold" from Amy and Chad's "it's easier if you just go under." I small splash leads me to believe he has taken his own advice. This is followed by a soft girlish voice chanting "one, two, three" and another splash. I can't help smiling. About to be married or not, twenty-something or not, she is still a kid in some ways.

Before I can wonder if that fact should give me pause, Chad surfaces close by. I stay on my back, loving the way the sun causes part of my dick to feel hot while the water lapping over my body makes part of it feel cold.

"Beautiful spot Vince. Thanks for bringing us here." Chad's voice is level with no suspicious undercurrents that I can hear.

I put my feet down. The water is only chest deep.

"It is a nice spot, one of my favorites, maybe the favorite."

He nodded. "Ever bring anyone else here?"

Is he asking me if I have brought other fuck buddies here or if I ever brought Ann here? It doesn't matter. The answer is the same.

"No."

Amy dog paddles over to us. I wonder if she lied about being able to swim. When she stands, the water is up to her chin. She has to tilt her head back in order to breath.

Chad takes her hand and pulls her over to him. She half floats in a sitting position with her arms wrapped around his neck. He kisses her.

"Hi, Am," he whispers against the side of her face as she rests it on his chest.

"Hi yourself," she whispers back and uses one hand to pull his head back to her mouth. She grabs his tongue with her teeth and gently pulls it out of his mouth. When she lets it go, he playfully snaps at her nose, then kisses the tip instead and she giggles. From where I'm standing I can see his cock begin to rise. The shimmering water makes it look like an undulating snake swimming toward her ass.

My own cock starts to feel full. Watching their playful kisses makes me feel more like an interloper than I have at any point since meeting them. The signals instructing my body to move have not made it to my legs yet when Amy raises her head to look at me.

"What are you doing over there? Come here." She takes one arm from Chad's neck and stretches it open for me. Her breast rides the ocean swells. The water's edge rides over her nipple, making it undulate just like Chad's cock.

When I step to her side, she throws her arm around my neck. One of my hands meets Chad's on her back. Our other hands rest under the back of her thighs. We hold her in a half-assed two-man fireman's carry but she is so buoyant it takes next to nothing to support her.

She uses the hand on my shoulder to pull my head toward her. When our mouths meet she forces her tongue into my mouth. I taste beer and the lime she had used on her tacos.

I mimic her and nip at her tongue with my teeth and she growls in my mouth. She withdraws her tongue and mine follows. She is an amazing kisser. Last night, my mouth had nearly gotten its fill of her cunt but not her mouth. I pull at her lips with my teeth - first her upper and then her lower. I push the tip of my tongue against her and start a shoving match. I don't care who wins, my tongue in her mouth, her tongue in my mouth, it is all good as far as I am concerned.

Our bodies shift and Amy moans. I open one eye and see that Chad has begun to kiss the side of her neck and behind her ear. She breaks our kiss and turns to her fiancé. I wonder if they always do so much open mouth kissing or is it for my benefit?

I watch their tongues dance together with pleasure. They are a hot couple. I'd be happy to simply watch them fuck while I jerked off but doing more than watch is better.

Amy's hand pushes against the side of my head, pulling it toward her neck. Instead of kissing her I lick the salt water off her shoulder and up her neck. I nuzzle the lobe of her ear and kiss along her cheek. She turns her head slightly and I'm kissing her mouth. Her hand continues to press against my head.

I slip my tongue into the corner of her mouth. I feel her tongue. And I feel Chad's. Amy's hand presses harder, urging me forward. My lips are kissing hers but my cheek is pressed against Chad's and my lips touch his as well as Amy's.

Amy throws her head back and suddenly it is Chad's tongue in my mouth not Amy's. She maintains the pressure on my head and I assume this is what she wants, to watch her fiancé and I kissing.

I shave because the best I can manage is a scraggly beard. Chad has not shaved since he arrived and the stubble on his upper lip scratches. That is fucking hot. As much as I want to suck on that lip and his tongue, I pull back a little. I want Amy to see me suck on her fiancé's tongue and he mine.

I reach under Amy's bottom. It's a strain but I'm able to wrap my fingertips around Chad's cock. My arm rubs against her ass as I stroke his cock. Chad works his hand further under her legs but he doesn't reach for my cock, instead he wiggles his fingers between her legs and begins to tease her pussy from below.

My cock is out of reach so I satisfy myself with Chad's mouth.

Amy breaks in on our kiss, pushing her face between us. She kisses Chad, then me, followed by Chad and I kissing, a veritable ring-around-the-rosy of lips and tongues.

Amy jerks upright, kicking her feet and squealing.

"What's wrong?" Chad asks, pulling his hand from between her legs and swinging her to his body. She keeps one hand around my neck. Chad's cock escapes my grasp.

"Something was tickling my feet," she gushes, eyes scanning the water.

"Hold still," I tell her and reach to hold onto her leg. "Watch."

In a moment, tiny fish begin to dart in to nibble at her feet and between her toes.

She giggles. "It tickles."

"I forget what they are called but apparently they make a great living defoliant. They only eat dead skin."

She frowns. "That's sort of gross. What if one of them swims into my...you know."

"Shy all of a sudden Am," Chad teases. "Can't say pussy anymore or cunt. I thought you hated that word but I'm pretty sure you used it a couple of times last night."

Amy arches her back and slides under the water. She comes up a few feet away, able to stand. She leans back and dips her hair in the water and wipes the water from her face.

"I don't like cunt when it refers to a person, especially a woman. If you are talking about a vagina you can call it a cunt if want."

"You know Shakespeare used 'cunt' in a play," I offer, ever the fucking nerd.

They stare at me. Fuck, I see no option but to plow ahead.

"In Twelfth Night, Malvolio is reading a letter he thinks is from his secret love. He is checking the handwriting and says 'these be her very C's, her U's and her T's'."

"I don't get it," Chad says with a puzzled look, but Amy giggles.

"C, U, and T. You slur the 'and' into 'n' and you have C-U-N-T. Get it?"

Chad looks unconvinced. "Are you sure?" He shoots at me.

"Yup," I reply firmly. "And he coined the phrase 'making the beast with two backs' in Othello and refer to vaginas as 'venus' glove' 'bird's nest' and 'box unseen' but my favorite is 'nest of spicery' and the most disgusting is 'withered pear'."

"What a randy old fucker," Amy states in amazement. "How come they don't teach that in school."

I snort in disgust. "What do they teach in school?"

My cock and I are getting perturbed even though I'm the one that veered us off into a discussion of literature and the failings of modern education. The sun is blazing on the back of my neck. I've managed a bit of kissing and a bit of fondling but beyond that I've gotten fuck all out of the afternoon. I duck beneath the slothful waves and swim for shore.

I push the water off my body with swipes of my hand. I grab one of my bottles of water from my pack and down it in one long pull. My towel is in the shade so I skip the sunscreen and sit down. The sun is no longer behind the clouds and the glare is fierce. I can barely make out Amy and Chad though they are no more than twenty or thirty feet from me.

I am fairly certain she has her legs around his waist and I wonder if he is fucking her. They are easily in view of the couple we spotted earlier. Then again so were the three of us. That added spice to our activities.

I pull lazily at my cock. Saltwater is not the most conducive liquid when it comes to stroking your dick. I'm getting more and more disgusted by the moment. I have no idea what the fuck I was thinking. I should have told them no. I correct myself. No, what I should have done was rammed my cock up Kei's ass and filled him with a day's worth of built-up cum.

I have almost convinced myself to be in a shitty mood when Amy and Chad come trotting out of the water. Like me they each grab a bottle of water first.

Amy lowers her bottle and looks at me quizzically. "Why did you get out?"

I shrugged. "Hot. Now that the clouds are gone the sun is intense." I nod at the water in her hand. "Plus, I was thirsty."

"Is there room in the shade?" She asks with a smile. "I hear it is one of the rules of the islands 'always share the shade'."

I nod. "Of course, bring your towels over. We'll have to snuggle but we have some practice in that regard."

Amy lays one towel beside mine and then lays the other at the end, perpendicular to the other two. She sits at the end. The only place for Chad to sit is beside me.

"Interesting," I think to myself.

Amy sits with her legs crossed in a lotus position offering us a perfect view of her pussy.

"So," she starts. "I was thinking on the way over here what it was that I thought we should do and what did I want to do. Vince is right. When I first noticed him, I thought I would let him watch Chad fuck me or maybe let him watch me suck Chad off. I didn't expect he'd come on so strong." She pauses. "And I never dreamed he would want to suck Chad's dick. If I had, I would have never dreamed Chad would want him to."

Chad's mouth opens but Amy lifts the fingers of her right hand off her knee and he stays silent.

"That's not true," she says more to herself than us. "I was shocked he did but not surprised. After I recovered my first thought was: 'Lucy was right. He's gay'."

Once more Chad opens his mouth and is stilled by Amy's hand.

"It's okay," Amy continues. "I think it's okay. What I was thinking between bounces in the Jeep is that I don't know what it is you want, what you really want."

She is speaking to Chad now. Once again I'm an interloper.

"I mean are the things you can't imagine living the rest of your life without doing?"

Again Chad starts to speak. Amy cuts him off.

"I know you'll say there is nothing you can't live without but I don't believe that. If I suddenly decided we should be celibate, never have sex with each other or anyone else and join some cult, could you live with that?"

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,093 Followers