Hot Tub Trio Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,095 Followers

A smile flits over the woman's face. "I take it the cock in your mouth belongs to your fiancé? Not the one currently working in and out of the gentleman's nether parts."

Amy smiles and waves Chad's erection at the woman. What the fuck? I'm trying to work here.

"Yup, this is my fiancé's cock. Isn't it great?"

"It's lovely dear but truth be told I would rather play with your lovely breasts."

Amy smiles. "Really? What a sweet thing to say. Will your husband? Boyfriend mind? Why didn't he come down with you?"

"His say in the matter is abrogated by his cowardice. He is fearful one of this gorgeous companions of yours will forcible sodomize him." She emits a high-pitched titter of a laugh. "Maybe he's hoping one of these gorgeous men with forcibly sodomize him."

Amy's face tightens. "Whatever you do, do it quick. I'm getting close."

The woman needs to hear no more. She settles to her knees beside Amy with an easy grace. Her hands push Amy's breasts together and her mouth begins to toy with Amy's nipples.

Amy starts to bounce up and down on Chad's face and I worry the poor bastard can't breathe.

"Amy," I pant. I can't tell if her "uh uh's" are aimed at me or simply to signal Chad and our English friend they are going the right thing.

"Amy, I've been dreaming of cumming in your mouth or on your tits or in both you and Chad's mouth, whatever you want. I'm flexible that way but I'm real close."

"Let him cum on your tits darling," the woman cooed. She looked at me. "Or cum on mine."

"On my tits, Vince but I want Chad to watch." She swings off Chad's face and sits between her fiancé and our new friend. Her hand dives between her leg and begins to flop around like a bird with a broken wing.

I pull out of Chad's ass, rip the rubber off, drop it in the sand and stand up. Chad pulls his legs under him and shifts to kneel by Amy's side. He leans in and uses one hand to turn her head towards him and darts his tongue into her mouth but his eyes are open and focused on my cock. Amy pulls her mouth from Chad and thrusts her breasts out.

The English chick is latched onto Amy's left boob, her own hand digging between her legs.

I let the head of my cock bounce off Amy's other nipple as I yank at my cock. My balls ache. I give our English guest a last warning.

"I'm gonna cum," I pant.

I guess it isn't much of a warning if you starting spraying cum everywhere before the second syllable of "gonna" is reached.

My target is Amy's right tit but the first couple spasms lace the side of her face and hair. Our guest leans over and begins to lick and nibble Amy's boob so the next couple of streamers fall over the side of her face and into her ear. She seems not to mind.

The last of the eruptions hit the side of Chad's face as he moves to take my cock in his mouth. He milks my cock with his lips and tongue for a minute and then turns to tussle with our guest over who is entitled to play with the cum on Amy's right tit. He leaves it to the guest and instead, cleans the side of his fiancé's face with his tongue.

Whether it is the feel of Chad's tongue lapping my cum off her cheek or the woman's mouth on her nipple or her fingers pressing on her clit or a combination of all three, Amy draws in a long shudder breath, holds it and then screams, "FUCK, OH FUCK," loud enough to be heard on the neighboring island.

She draws several more quick panting breaths and then her hands push at Chad and the Englishwoman. "Stop. Stop. It's too much. Stop."

They do but Chad looks agitated. I realize he has been well fucked and marginally well sucked but has yet to cum. The way the English chick's fingers are flying it is a safe bet she hasn't cum either but that isn't my concern.

I drop to my knees and motion Chad to stand. It takes him a second but he finally gets it. Before he pushes his dick into my mouth I have one request.

"When you are ready, tell me. I want your fiancé to watch you shoot your wad on my tongue and face."

He doesn't say anything. He simply shoves his cock into my mouth and starts fucking. I'm content to let him do so. I'm flexible that way.

It doesn't take long. A dozen or so thrusts and he jerks his cock from my mouth and pushes my head back with one hand. I open my mouth and extend my tongue.

Most of his first shot goes up my nose and I have to fight down a sneeze. The next lands below my right eye. He rests his cock head on my tongue and the final few spurts coat my tongue, hanging out for Amy and whoever else to see. I don't care who sees. I'm a cocksucker and I love eating cum. Don't like it? As Aristotle once opined, "Go fuck yourself." Or at least that's how I translate it but I'm shit at Greek.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,095 Followers