Hot Tub Trio Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,094 Followers

She shakes her head answering for him, which to my mind wasn't quite fair.

"I know you'd like to believe you'd stick with me through thick and thin but could you really do that? I know you would try to save me from the cult or from whatever but could you really live the next fifty or sixty years without being intimate with anyone?"

Chad remains silent.

"So, what is it you like doing with a guy? Does it have to be a guy? Like if you like fucking someone in the ass will my ass satisfy you?" She shakes her head softly. When she resumes her voice is wistful. "You love kissing me. I know you do. But a few minutes ago I could tell you loved kissing Vince, too. Is it that different? Last night I was thinking that the only thing a guy could offer you that I can't is a cock to suck but that's not true is it?"

Chad's face has a confused sad expression I have never seen but have felt often enough. He doesn't speak.

"Seriously what is it you like doing with a guy? I want you to do it with Vince. I want to watch. I want to know if what you want to do is something I can handle. If I can't," her voice trails off. "If I can't at least we'll know," she finishes in a strong voice.

"I like going down on a guy." Chad's voice is dry and barely audible above the rustling of the trees and the lapping water. "I thought it was hot when Vince ate you after I came. It was almost as hot when I ate your pussy this morning after I came. Part of me is turned on by the idea of eating some other guy's load out of your pussy. In a way, it would be the best of both worlds. But," he stresses the final word in a hard flat voice, "it isn't safe to let some guy fuck you without a condom so we aren't doing that."

Amy's look is frankly curious. "When it comes to anal, do you like doing it or having it done to you?"

"Both." Chad's voice is quiet again. "I've thought of asking you to fuck me with one of your dildos but I was afraid you'd freak out."

"But would that be enough for you?" Amy asked. "You fuck my ass and I fuck yours. Would that do it? Or does it have to be another guy?"

"What do you want me to say Am? What can you live with? If I say 'no, it's different with a guy. I'd like to do it with a man not a chunk of rubber' can you live with that? If you can't then I can only promise to do my best to live without it. I'm certainly not giving up on us over it. But if you say 'I don't mind if we fool around with another guy once in awhile' then, sure that would be fantastic."

His voice hardens again and he looks Amy in the eye. "I'm not letting you turn this into a deal breaker. If you say all this has to stop. If you feel like anything more than me and you is too much for you then that is what it will be - just me and you."

He shakes his head and once more, his face falls. "I can't promise it will work out but I can promise I will try my best."

Amy sits quietly for a few minutes. The sound of the wind and the water and the whispery touch of the wind would be soothing if not for the fact these two are debating their lives together. I tell myself again this is not my fault. I did not 'turn' Chad into a bisexual. I had nothing to do with Amy falling in love with him and I sure as shit didn't insert myself into the situation. That was all Amy.

When she speaks her voice is steady. "My parents are divorced. Your parents are divorced. Vince is divorced. As far as I know, none of our parents is in the closet. Marriages fall apart for all kinds of reasons besides one of the partners being bi."

"I'm not divorced." I kick myself for speaking. I had vowed to get a grip on this soul sharing shit.

"You said you were." Amy replies.

"Did I? Maybe I did. I wasn't expecting more than a couple hours of fun. I remember saying I was married and Ann is clearly not with me but I don't remember saying I was divorced."

Neither of them responds and I offer nothing more, at least concerning my wife.

"I'm sorry I started all this." With one finger I draw a circle in the air that encompasses the three of us. "Not the hooking up part. That," I nod at Amy, "was your doing. I'm sorry I took a chance and started messing around with Chad. It isn't perfect but there is something to gaydar or bidar. It really isn't anything more than paying attention. I thought I caught a few glances from Chad. But, and this is what I feel bad about, it was also pretty clear he had not talked to you about it. "

Amy shakes her head. "Don't be sorry. The only thing I'm pissed at Chad about, at least at the moment, is that he wasn't going to tell me. I'm sure he had convinced himself it was irrelevant. Guys are so fucking stupid sometimes."

She turns to Chad and her voice is edged with anger. "Even if you were right and never so much as looked at another guy the rest of your life. By the way, apparently you were looking at Vince enough to tip him off. But even if you hadn't, how the fuck could you convince yourself that the fact you were attracted to guys was not relevant to our lives. Fucking moron."

She takes a shuddery breath. "I decided last night I would believe you were going to tell me before we got married. Don't tell me different. I don't want to hear it. It'll only piss me off again."

She squares her shoulders and glances at the two of us. "So, I have to admit last night was fun. I don't mean the two of you doing stuff to me. As Vince so self-righteously pointed out," she pauses to scowl at me, "we've had a threesome with another woman. Once I was able to separate being surprised from being pissed at myself for ignoring all the clues Chad really wasn't very good at hiding, I realized it was kind of hot watching someone else sucking his cock. I mean, you know, if didn't mind Lucy sucking his cock why should I mind Vince. So, I want to watch you two. I want Chad to do whatever it is he gets off on."

"But I want you to be part of it," Chad insists as he reaches for his fiancé. She leans close enough for them to share a kiss then pulls away.

"I might join in but first I want to watch." She touches his shoulder. "Go on."

Amy pushes herself to her knees and scoots back until she is barely on one corner of the blanket. Chad seems unsure so I stand up and step beside him. I reach down with one hand and urge him to his feet. When he stands, I press my body to his and kiss him hard. I am fucking turned on.

My mind has spun from worrying about my part in this mess to worrying about nothing except fucking somebody.

I step back, opening a space so Amy can see our cocks. I turn him slightly, making sure she has the best view then begin to stroke his cock, willing it with my fingers to grow long and thick and hard.

I don't plan to suck him though. Well, I plan to suck him but I'm not going to make him cum with my mouth. Amy wants to see what he likes? Fine, I'll show her. I'm going to fuck him. I'm going to put him on his knees, or lean him against the rocks and pound his ass. But as much as I want to, I'm not going to let myself cum doing that.

I'm going to lay him on his back, push his knees against his chest and fuck him. Amy is going to grind her pussy into his mouth while she watches my cock stretch her fiancé's asshole. I'm still not going to cum.

When it's time, I'm going to rip the condom off and straddle Chad's chest. He is going to watch me empty my balls into his fiancé's mouth and what she can't swallow is going to drip onto his face. That is how I am going to get my nut off.

All this plays through my mind as I ream his mouth with my tongue. I lower my head and begin to suck and bite his nipple. I clamp onto one and pull. I pull hard, stretching it, making sure Amy can see how hard I bite it and how far I pull his nipple. I remember her mentioning a belt. Is he into that? I'm flexible that way.

Chad's hand grips my head, not to push me away but to keep me close, keep my mouth and teeth and tongue on his nipple. I'm happy to oblige. His hand begins to work on my cock. It feels good so I let him as long as he doesn't go too fast. I know how I am going to cum and it won't be by his hand.

The hand that is not stroking his cock has been pinching and twisting his other nipple. Amy can't see that from where she is sitting. I pull my head free of Chad's hand and glance at her. She is chewing on her lower lip while both hands knead her taut beautiful tits. Good.

I being to bite and tug at his other nipple. I let go of Chad's cock and begin to pinch and pull at the other nipple. I hope Amy is taking notes.

After a few minutes, I straighten up. Curious as to how he'll respond, I put my hands on top of his shoulders and push. There is the barest hint of resistance before he drops to his knees. I don't need to offer him my cock. His hands grasp the sides of my legs and his mouth flows over my cock.

I turn my head slightly and look at Amy. Her hands continue to work at her breasts. She is flushed and it doesn't appear to be from anger. Good.

Her fiancé knows how to suck a dick. I'll give him that. He doesn't use hands at first. He forces my cock into his throat, holds it there as he gives his head a little shake and then pulls back, wrapping his tongue around the shaft as he does. Nice touch. He repeats this motion several times before switching to what I call the 'head popping' maneuver. He slips the head of my cock in and out of his pursed lips repeatedly.

He adds a hand. He strokes me with a twisting motion, moving his hand to my balls and tugging when he returns to deep throating me.

God I'd love to fill this hot fucker's mouth with what, given all the excitement of the last day, has to be a huge load of hot watery cum. I'd love to but I know how I'm going to cum and it is not in his mouth. Time to get Amy involved.

I caress the side of Chad's head as I turn to her. I'm pleased to see she has one hand working between her legs.

"Come her sweetie," I ask as I beckon with my free hand. She hesitates and then rises.

I hold out a hand and she takes it. I pull her to me. Her tit is hot against my arm, the nipple a tiny coal that burns my skin. I swallow her mouth with mine, violating her mouth with my unabashed tongue. I break the kiss and pull her hand from between her legs.

Fuck she gets so wet. Her fingers don't glisten - they run. I suck at them greedily, savoring the taste of her cunt on my tongue. I move her wet hand to my balls and let her feel as I start to fuck her fiancé's mouth.

I'm letting myself get carried away. I pull my cock out of Chad's mouth and take a slow breath, steadying myself, letting my excitement wane enough so that I can think straight. I bend and taste my own cock on Chad's tongue then stand straight.

"Amy, can you grab the condoms out of my pack please?" She nods. I look at Chad. I open my eyes, questioning. I don't mind taking charge but I'm not into domination. If he doesn't want to I'm not going to push it. He nods. I'm not sure he knows what he's nodding to but we'll see.

"On your hands and knees, bud."

He does as I say. I kneel behind him aware that Amy has returned and is standing just behind me. I put my hands on either side of Chad's ass and spread his cheeks.

His asshole constricts. It's tight and dark brown. I'm not the first visitor here. Like everything else, his ass is irritatingly perfect. Smooth, hairless, bumpless skin radiates away from his sphincter. The fucker doesn't even get razor burn.

I spit and Amy gasps. A large wad of spit lands just above his hole and begins to flow over it. It's just spit not phlegm. A hunch over my legs and push my face into Chad's ass crack, spreading my saliva over the rough brown skin. He tastes salty from the sea and nothing else.

I let my mouth fill with spit and paint it over his asshole with my tongue. He begins to push back against my mouth. I sense Amy moving closer. I roll my head slightly and look up. She is staring at her fiancé's ass.

I keep my head turned so I don't block her view and curl my tongue over and around his ass. She's chewing her lip again. Keeping my head out of the way as much as I can, I stiffen my tongue and push. It takes a sec but he relaxes and the tip of my tongue penetrates him. The salty taste is replaced by a slightly more bitter tang, but it is hardly noticeable.

Her fiancé moans "fuck yeah" into his arm and Amy's eyes brighten.

I stand up and turn toward Amy.

"You want to put the condom on me sweetie or should I?"

Over her shoulder I see a couple standing on one of the smaller outcroppings. I glance down. Chad is looking in that direction as well. He turns his head to look at me. I shrug. Amy is busy opening a condom and does not notice.

She drops the foil packet to the ground and reaches for my dick. She holds it steady with one hand and expertly unrolls the condom over my cock.

I kiss her. I intended just a quick kiss but it turns into several minutes of passionate tongue wrestling. When I pull away, Chad is still on his hands and knees, head turned, watching us.

I kneel behind him, one hand around the base of my cock. I lean forward, careful to keep my sheath tool from touching the towel; I don't want to get sand on the condom. I spit on his ass against and straighten. I turn and Amy has not moved. I motion for her to come over.

"Kneel down by me sweetie." She does. "Help me spread his ass." She gives me a quick glance before putting both hands on the ass cheek closest to her. I steady myself by putting one hand on his other hip. I'm hard enough I don't need the help but I keep my other hand wrapped around the base of my cock.

I touch the head of my dick against Chad's asshole and hold it there. I look at Amy. She's working her lip again. Her cheeks are red and a sheen of sweat glistens on her forehead.

"You want me to do this? You want me to fuck your fiancé in the ass?"

She nods.

"Say it sweetie."

"Yes," she whispers. "I want to watch you fuck him in the ass."

I lean over and kiss her cheek. "Sweetie you are a treasure." She smiles at me but the look of concentration returns almost immediately.

Her eyes are glued the spot where my cock threatens to violate her fiancé's body. I glance over and the couple on the rocks had moved closer.

I begin to push against Chad's sphincter. There is the usual resistance at first, then the head of my cock penetrates him. He squeezes and it is my turn to groan. This fucker is hot. Jesus.

I just hold still. I watch Amy's face as her eyes widen. Chad is pushing himself onto my cock. He's no longer leaning on his arms. He's on his hands, head thrown over his shoulders and back arched.

"Fuck me, that feels so good," he cries and Amy jerks her head to look at her fiancé. His eyes are closed and now he is biting his lip.

"You really like that?" She whispers.

He opens his eyes and smiles at her. There is no reason to hide anything at this point.

"Yeah baby. I like it. I love it Am. Don't you like feeling filled up by my cock. That's what this feels like to me. Being full, being stuffed, the pressure from his cock is already making my dick drip and I'm not even touching it."

He lifts the arm next to her and twists his back. I lean to the side. I can only see the head of his cock but a long strand of shiny liquid stretches to the towel.

He puts his hand back down on the towel and back arched, he growls at me over his shoulder.

"Fuck me dude. I haven't had anything but my own fingers in my ass for over a year. This might be the last time so fuck me like you mean it."

I slide out of him, all the way out and press back in. I slide in easy. I don't want to get to wild until I'm sure he's ready and relaxed enough to take it. He is.

This time when I pull out I slam back in. My thighs smack against his legs and ass and the little hollow we are in begins to reverberate with the sound of flesh smacking flesh and the grunts forced from Chad's body.

I see Amy reach beneath Chad's body. I try to visualize the way her hand looks as it scoops up his cock drool and uses it to lubricate her strokes. I look to my right. The couple has moved closer. Amy still hasn't seen them. I don't want her to freak out.

"Amy," I pant, forced to slow in order to talk to her. "Don't sweat it but we have company. There's a dude and a chick watching us. You okay with that or should we take a break and ask them to leave?"

Far from freaking out, she twists to look, shading her eyes with one hand. I can't fucking believe it when she motions for them to come over.

For the moment at least they ignore her. She shrugs, tosses them a wave and turns to give me a conspiratorial wink.

"What a couple of pussies," she giggles.

I nod agreement. I'm getting close again. I slow and pull out of Chad's ass.

"Don't stop dude." Chad groans. I see him reach between his legs. I swat his ass, a very friendly swat but I cup my hand so it sounds much harder than it is.

"Uh uh big boy, hands off. Amy or I will take care of that. Why don't you roll over? I want to watch your face while I fuck you." I didn't really or at least not for long. In short order I hope his face is hidden in Amy's dripping pussy.

He scoots away enough to roll over with out hitting either Amy or me with his foot then scoots back again as he pulls his knees to his chest and rolls his ass into the air for me. Amy moves closer kneeling perpendicular to us, knees resting against Chad's ribs.

She leans over and they kiss. He puts a hand behind her head. She rests one hand on his belly. I stay where I am. This is their moment. I can wait. I fucking hate people who don't know how to be a good guest. She pulls away.

He smiles at her. "I love you babe."

"I know. I love you too."

"Yeah yeah, how sweet. I'm all tingling inside." Amy jerks her head to look at me with a look of shock that fades to mild irritation when she sees my shit-eating grin. I push my luck. "If you love him so much why don't you jerk him off while I finish breaking in his backdoor?"

"Always the romantic, eh Vince?" Chad smirks before a look of heat washes over his face. "You going to finish or what?"

I jerk my hips forward. At first I'm afraid I've misjudged, my cock threatens to slide right over his asshole but I'm in luck and I'm able to bury myself in his ass. My pubis bounces against his ball sack. He hisses with pleasure.

I see the female half of the couple from the rocks has joined us, or is at least openly watching from a much closer position. I nod at Amy, trying to get her attention but she doesn't notice. She's working her hand over Chad's seriously leaking cock. The ass pounding I'm giving him is squeezing the jizz out.

She pushes against his left leg and he stretches his leg out along my side. It's a more awkward position but it lets Amy get her mouth to his cock.

"Sit on his face sweetie. Let him eat your snatch if you're going to blow him."

Amy does not bother to look at me. She simply swings a leg over Chad's chest and pushes her ass toward his face. I see his hands reach around to grab her thighs. I can see the top of his head begin to bob.

"Is he eating your pussy or ass girl?" I'm starting to get seriously out of breath. I back it down a notch. I'm forcing myself to wait. This is too fucking hot to end before I have to.

She lets his dick fall from her mouth, licks the head with a swirl of her tongue and answers. "Both but mostly my ass."

A darker shadow falls over Amy's back. I turn and I'm surprised to see the woman from the rocks has come closer. She is closer to my age than Amy's or Chad's.

"Am I disturbing you?" Her voice is melodious and very English. She could be one of the duchesses from 'Downton Abbey'.

Amy once more let's Chad's cock slip from her lips. "No. I think we all kind of get off on being watched." She starts to turn and stops. A grin splits her face. "You want to help me suck my fiancé's cock? I love his cock."

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,094 Followers