Hot Under the Collar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"From here on, I want you to think of my fingers, my hand, my fist as your new home, an omnipotent and demanding vagina that will forever protect you, soothe you, guide you, discipline you.

"From now on, your cock will be tethered to my hand just as your neck is now tethered to my leash."

Chloe took the leather leash and ran it through his butt crack so that it straddled and gently spread his testicles and then she loosely wrapped it around his cock so that she could free up her other hand to playfully slap his butt as he was humping her knee.

He felt the tightness of the leather pressing against his prostate as she pulled the leash taut.

The naked man was now humping her frantically. He could feel the leather rubbing against his balls as they slapped against her trousers.

"Don't you dare come without my permission!"

"May i, Mistress?" he pleaded, looking up at her.

"Yes, you most certainly may," she answered.

In the midst of this obscene depraved exhibition of purely animal lust, he felt more alive and more aroused that at any time he was having "normal" intercourse with a woman who could treat him as an equal. He would soon come to accept Chloe's proposition that his place was no longer in the bedroom but rather in front of jeering crowds.

Chloe, of course, was right. She was right about everything. It was never intimacy with another human being that formed the trigger for his release. She had now made him see that the satisfaction of his every physical and emotional need resided in debauched acts such as this, coerced and wanton humiliation at the feet of a Mistress, even as it ushered in the irreversible devaluation of his personhood.

He could hear her laughing out loud as his moans turned into grunts and finally, he could contain himself no longer.

"Cum now, cum now for your big, beautiful, powerful Mistress," she whispered solemnly. "It's going to be ok. It's time for you to embrace your enslavement just as I have embraced you."

He was grateful for her words of praise and encouragement as he spilled his copious seed into her hand and onto her lap.

"Good doggy, good doggy, "she exclaimed. "I'll call your office in the morning and tell them you won't be coming in to work."

*****

Your comments, critiques, and votes are greatly appreciated!-Otis

12