Nordic Mistress

Story Info
Traveling to dominant woman and becoming a chastity slave.
17k words
4.49
14.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xm37
xm37
17 Followers

This is a longer story that I have been writing a while ago. It is written from the first person perspective to make it appear more vivid.

Preparation

After having so many hot sessions via messenger she finally invites me to come to her place. I feel so thrilled and excited, but there are a few things that I have to prepare. Via our chats we have established that I am rather naughty, and naughty toys can't have orgasms whenever they feel like it. One of the conditions for a visit became that I would wear a chastity device and surrender the keys to her. At this point I am really eager to see her and willing to pay this price. Unfortunately I do not have a chastity device that properly fits me at this point. Over time I have tried various devices but they either did not fit me properly, hurt while wearing or were of poor quality and broke down. By now I know what device I would get and I was really lucky that she also like the CS-100 belt. The manufacturer is in Germany so I can just go there and get myself measured and fitted with a tailor made device.

The chastity device

As I want to visit her as soon as possible I need to make the appointment to get the device. It always needs courage to call a place like that and make an appointment. I try to remember that they get these calls regularly and are used to people who do not order a chastity device every other day. One of company owner picks up and I make an appointment to get myself measured. It is a professional chat, and I feel treated in a very good way and trust them to do a good job. They give me an appointment on the upcoming Saturday. Right after the phone call I book a train ticket to go there and back.

Finally the weekend has arrived and I get ready to take the train. It was my mistress's request to wear the leather pants to go there such that I feel horny during the whole train ride. I put on the leather pants, some snacks for the way into my backpack and go to the bus stop. There I have to wait and nobody seems to notice my leather pants. At the main station I change into an IC train going south-east. In the various concourses a woman in a leather skirt passes me. I instantly notice the skirt as leather clothing items always catch my attention. Also I am happy to be in my leather pants because she might not take me looking not as a creepy stare but rather as a compliment from a fellow leather fetishist. She seems to notice my pants and gives me a brief smile while walking past me. This just makes me want to visit my mistress even more, get leather clothing for her and see her in it. Oh, I just cannot wait for it!

My IC train arrives only a few minutes late, the railway company would have called it on time. My second class ticket does not get me into compartments, so I just sit there in the bulk of the train car. People also seem ignorant to my pants. Perhaps if I had worn also the leather shirt and jacket they might have given me some looks. Either way it is a pleasant train ride and I need to do a couple of transfers until I reach the destination. From there I just walk up to the manufacturer couple's house and ring the bell. They open the gate with a buzzer and greet me at the door. She takes me up into the shop room and offers me a beverage.

We start discussion the various devices and options that they have. I already have a pretty clear idea on what I want to get, so I just tell her and she produces a sample from one of the showcases. Then I realize that I would need to strip in order to put it on. She offers me to go to the bathroom and undress and come back. Their tiles are really cold, so I keep the socks on. From there she helps me putting on the belt and checks whether it is a good fit. It feels very weird to be naked in front of this woman that I do not know. Also she is significantly older than I am. Somehow this is a professional shopping setting, but yet I am naked. I try my best to be professional again and remember that she sees naked customers all the time.

The first attempt fails because the hip band is set way too large, so she adjusts it a bit. Then it fits rather well but the cock tube is too long. Fortunately I am not aroused at all, so we can easily fit the devices with the flaccid state. This might drastically change once I am with my mistress or even alone in my home. She picks a slightly smaller cock tube from the shelf until I can feel my flaccid cock touch the front end of the tube. The ball stirrup seems to be fine, so we just take that standard size. She notes the measurements and asks me to keep it on for a little longer, just to make sure that it actually is comfortable. During this time she produces some paperwork, it seems to be an order form. I fill it out and then already pay. I have completely forgotten about the device on me, it just pops up from time to time.

We talk a bit longer and after like twenty minutes she is satisfied because I have not complained about the belt. It seems that she has picked out the right size for me. "If you want, you can just leave it on,", she informs me, "it's yours!" I thank her for the service, go to the bathroom and put on my leather pants. She is happy to see that it fits nicely under the pants. In the front there is a little larger bulge than usual. I am a bit nervous and ask her to check whether one can see that I am wearing a chastity device. She has me turn around and diligently looks for any signs of the belt but cannot find any. I am relieved to hear that, she adds that I "have a nice ass in those pants, though." Perhaps people will look at my ass and just think about the leather and not further think about any chastity devices hidden under it. She gives me a few practical tips before I leave:

Don't rush breaking in the device, it will take a while. We recommend > starting off with just a few hours for a few days. If that works fine, go and > do all waking hours with the belt. After that also works, try sleeping in it > a night and wearing it for few hours during the day. And once that works you > can try wearing it continuously for longer and longer periods. Within a > couple of weeks you would work up for wearing it full time if you want to.

It will be a while until my flight anyway, we cannot take vacation right away and we needed to plan it a little in advance. This way the flight tickets are a bit cheaper as well, which is a nice bonus. But also it means that I can get used to wearing the device.

Before I leave the shop I open up my pants again to snap a picture of the device. I had forgotten to take one while I was trying it on and getting measured, but now the purchase is done and I can send a picture to my mistress. Then I leave the shop and walk towards the train station. I check on the phone whether the message has already been delivered and read, but so far it only has been delivered. I wonder when she will see the picture that I have sent.

The train ride home is not particularly interesting, no special encounters, no delays. But wearing the chastity device makes me feel really special and I think that everyone could see right through my leather pants and see what a naughty slut I actually am. I keep telling myself that people do not even notice the leather pants to start with, so they certainly will not notice a chastity belt under it. And the seller told me that one cannot see anything. Yet it is very exciting and I keep checking my phone for the reading confirmation but it has not showed up.

In the bus back home my phone vibrates and luckily it is a message from her! She really likes the belt, I am happy to hear that. Also she finds that it really suits a perpetually horny slut like myself to wear such a device for her. I instantly get more aroused and my cock tries to force open the belt but it cannot. The bus ride is short, so I will be home in a few moments. We have agreed that in the beginning I shall only start wearing the device and not do any orgasm withholding. So when I will be home, I will directly get some relief because I am so very horny.

The last steps to my front door go by agonizing slowly. I open the front door and set down my backpack in the hallway. Going straight to the bedroom I open the leather pants and take them off. I have to go back to the backpack to get the key, but then I quickly take off the device. Being able to feel sensations on my dick again is really nice. Touch becomes just way more intense even after a brief period of chastity. Without much further ado I start masturbating right there, I have not even taken off my T-shirt before laying down on the bed. It does not take long for me to have an intense orgasm and I have spurt all over my belly. The climax is so intense that I just lie there for a few minutes before I can regain enough willpower to start cleaning up. Then I grab my phone from the night stand and text her about the orgasm and how amazing it felt.

I continue wearing the chastity device as part of my daily routine just as the manufacturer has told me. Sometimes my skin feels a bit irritated and I just give it a break. After a few weeks I can really see how my body has adjusted to the device and wearing it for several days at a time is not a problem any more. Since I have not missed out on any orgasms I also do not dread wearing it, it is just a very different kind of underwear at this point. All this will of course change once I surrender the keys to her, I suppose.

First day

Packing all my leather cuffs and collar, anal toys and most importantly my leather outfits is the easy part. As our contact was initially sparked by her liking my ass in leather pants, I'll be wearing them at her place a lot. Actually she does not see a point in my taking any other clothes than my leather outfits. So packing clothes is easy, I just take underwear for my stay and then only leather pants, shirt and jacket. As I need to wear something for the flight, I will do the flight all leather clad and just have underwear and sex toys in my suitcase.

Arrival at the capital

The plane lands in the capital city of her home country. I am very excited to finally be here, just minutes before seeing my Nordic mistress that I have been texting with for so long. Waiting for my suitcase takes an agonizing time, and I stand there all clad in leather. By now I realized that most people do not really notice and I'm happy about the people who notice because they seem to generally like it. She has complimented the tight leather pants over my firm ass on many occasions and tasked me to take pictures while I wore them outside. Passing time with the leather pants on is rather simple, I just run my hands over my thighs and enjoy the feel of the leather on my hands. Also I have been texting with her from the moment where I was allowed to turn the phone back on. So I take the picture at the luggage conveyor that she demanded to receive just now. In that moment it hit me that I would not only wear the leather outfit while I was on the plane, I would wear it for the full week that she invited me over.

There is my suitcase! I walk over and grab it, being so happy that I can finally leave for the public area of the airport. Due to the security we agreed that the chastity belt goes into the luggage. Also there is no real point in wearing it while I still have the key myself. I pass through the "nothing to declare" door thinking about the faces that the border guards would make if they were to look into my suitcase full of sex toys. They likely have seen this stuff already, but it might still make a story within their team.

In the arrivals part of the airport it does not take long for me to spot her. She of course has spotted me earlier because I am quite striking with my all black leather outfit. She wears her favorite white blouse, a very feminine skirt and comfortable but smart looking flats. Her sight is so innocent and pretty that one would not guess how wicked her sexy mind really is. But I know better than to underestimate her dominant plans for my stay, and this just adds to the mindfuck of being dominated by a cute girl who also happens to be considerably younger than me. Being so eager to finally hug and kiss her I walk towards her as fast as I can. We immediately hug and start making out right on the spot. It does not take long until we completely forget everything around us. We are so immersed in the wet French kisses while running our hands over the body of the person in front of us that we have waited for so long to finally meet in person. We did not bother to look at the clock, but we likely have made out for a good quarter of an hour before we remember that the airport isn't our destination.

She takes my hand and leads me to the metro station at the airport. There I still have a chance of understanding everything due to all the English signs. Within the city I will be at her sweet mercy of not knowing the language. I am sure that she will use that to her advantage at some point. The metro quickly arrives, so we do not have much time to continue making out on the platform. She manages to get adjacent seats for us so that we can kiss each other during the brief ride to the city center. Just as within the airport she can't keep her hands off my leather pants, especially my ass. She loves to observe how horny this makes me and tries to get me to moan. Of course it does not take long until her beauty takes my mind and her touches my body and I am all hers, a moaning plaything. At this point I do not care that I am in public any more, I am in a different country with the girl that I longed to see and finally experience the things that she told me that she would do to me.

We exit the metro at the main station and walk into the city center. There are so many people there and I presume that a few of them notice my leather outfit. But I really don't notice much as I am so focused on her presence. She is much better at controlling herself and she does notice the looks that men and women are giving me. It turns her on so much to see that other attractive women are looking at me while their facial expression gives away their jealousy to be with a leather clad guy. Though they likely don't know that she is my mistress and it's not the other way around. If I would be aware of that it would be just part of the mindfuck to look potentially dominant in all the leather but really be deeply submissive to the innocent looking pretty girl next to me.

Leather shopping

She knows where we are heading and after a short walk we are in a leather clothing store. As I am such a leather fetishist we want to get her a really dominant looking leather outfit. We have texted about this and settled on knee high leather boots, stockings, leather mini shirt, leather underbust corset, leather top, leather bolero, leather opera gloves and a leather uniform hat. This is our plan and we hope to get it all in that leather clothing store.

While texting she made it clear that she would not hold back that I am her submissive and that we were not just leather shopping for the looks but really for an outfit that would completely destroy any defenses I might still have at this point. The clerks in the store greet us in her language and I could just understand the greeting. The conversation that follows from then on is not meant for me, and I imagine that she literally just told the clerk that she wants an outfit to drive me crazy. I hesitantly look over to the clerk who smiles. Is she just smiling due to professionalism or is it a knowing smile figuring out my fetishes? Either way it is humiliating and I do not dare to ask her what she told the clerk. But where is the fun in that? So I do ask. "Oh, I just told her that we needed to get me a leather outfit that you would like, nothing more," she tells me. The wicked smile leaves me hanging there, I doubt that this was all she told the clerk, but perhaps also she is just being realistic and really did not tell her about my submissiveness right away.

Before we start she tells me to go into the changing room myself and put on the chastity device. It will only become harder once she wears the leather, so I better get it done right now. Once it is on I am supposed to tell her to come in and verify that it is put on correctly. Taking my backpack with me I get the chastity belt. In the changing room I just take off the leather pants and leather shirt such that I have an easier time putting it on. Using a bit of oil I lube up my penis and balls. Unfortunately I get aroused and I need to wait a bit until it is soft enough to go into the chastity tube. After perhaps five minutes I am locked up and it feels comfortable enough to leave it on. In Germany I have practised wearing it but we have not done any orgasm withholding at the point, we just wanted to get the device working nicely and without any irritation issues. I pop my head through the curtain and say "I'm ready!" She comes in and closes the curtain again. Looking at my chastity device she can't help herself but running her hands over the metal and the exposed parts of my balls. The penis is completely stuck inside the stainless steel tube, and there is no way that I could pull it out from there. Her touches make me moan and I would really love her to give me a nice hand job right on the spot. Perhaps even a blow job, I learned to enjoy them pretty recently. But of course this is not our plan, her plan, and instead she takes off her necklace. She demands to be given the key and puts it onto the necklace. The key now rests deep in her cleavage and it looks fucking sexy in there. At the same time it is agonizingly close and yet completely out of my reach. She informs me that "this is the moment where your chastity training has formally started. You will go back to this moment, think whether you really should have surrendered the key to me. But at the same time you will love it. Now put your leather back on, we want to pick out an outfit for me!"

The first item on her agenda is the leather mini skirt. Fortunately in the store they have a wide array of skirts. Her and I browse through the racks and we quickly identity a couple ones that we both really like and want her to try on. The clerk tells us that she can get them in other sizes as needed and we head off to the changing room. There she lets me open her skirt and take it off. I naturally go to my knees as I help her to step out of the skirt. When I look back up I notice that she is not wearing any panties! She watches me from above and puts on her innocent but wicked smile when our eyes meet again. She has her hands on my shoulders and I look back at her beautiful and shaved pussy. There already is glistening pussy juice, some of it even got to her thigh. She does not stop me from licking it off her inner thigh. I am so addicted to pussy licking that I cannot help myself and just get in there and start licking her. Apparently she does not mind either and lets me yield. She quickly moans as she feels my skilled tongue on her virgin clit. Her hands clench around my shoulders, I hold her ass with my hands to give her some support. I stimulate her clit with my tongue, occasionally taking a long lick through her pussy lips to get more of her sweet juices into my mouth. Gravity really helps and pulls more and more of the divine liquid into my mouth. It does not take very long and she can't withhold her moans. We both have completely forgotten that we are in a store and just go for it. She has a hard orgasm right on my face and heavily moans during the climax. I can sense that she squirts into my mouth, and I eagerly swallow it all because I am so deeply in my oral slut mode right now.

A minute later she has regained her strength and sternly tells me not to wipe away all her divine pussy juices from my face and leave them on. I must be grateful to have them there and would show disrespect by wiping it away like it was something unwanted. I happily comply with that order and just have to get over the anxiety of people noticing the scent on my face. But I tell myself that people are only jealous of me being allowed to lick this gorgeous woman while they are not.

xm37
xm37
17 Followers