Hot Wives Investment Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the other three were gone, I said "Okay, guys, as you probably have figured out, I am pleased to say that the Town & County Council has approved your upcoming appointments. On February 1st, you're all going to be promoted to Precinct Captains. Weston, you're Precinct 3; Thompson, you're Precinct 2; Briggs, you're Precinct 1." The three appointees nodded their heads.

"On Friday," I continued, "you're all going to be reassigned to Reassignment Duty... and also the Department of Redundancy Department." Tepid laughter. "You might as well laugh, the jokes don't get any better." More tepid laughter. Tough audience today.

"Okay, seriously, you'll be working together and taking the leads on getting Precincts going." I said. "You'll be meeting with each other, meeting with Captain Charles, myself and the Chief, meeting with Personnel. You'll be in charge of getting your respective Precinct Headquarters in shape. Damien, some of that is going to be done for you, as the Old Mill building is being reconditioned."

I continued: "All of you also need to think about who you want in your precincts, especially in Sergeant roles. If two of you want the same person, then I suggest the old fashioned method of 'horse trading' to resolve it. If that doesn't work, don't start fighting; come to me and I'll flip a very unfair coin and then decide for you anyway." More tepid laughter.

"Last, but not least, you'll be meeting with the Town & County Council on several occasions, but first you'll be meeting with the Chief on how to deal with the Council... and the Chief will give you very thorough training on how to handle them properly. That's all, unless Chief Griswold wants to say something."

"Just one thing." said the Chief. "First of all, I congratulate you on your promotions. They're well deserved, and the Commander showed some astuteness and strong vision in nominating you to the posts. Second, make the Commander's job easier, as you've worked to make my job easier these past years. I know he'll appreciate it as much as I have appreciated your hard work."

"Amen." I said.

"You're all dismissed." said the Chief. "Okay Crowbar, let's mosey on over to our next meeting..."

To be continued.