All Comments on 'Hot Wives Investment Club Ch. 05'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
I love this series!

I think it's one of the best on this site. It always challenges me and makes my "little grey cells" work their ass off!

There are some aspects that I find "different"(Crowbar with all his females and open marriage lifestyle) but nonetheless, I'm always on the lookout for the next chapter or the next case.

I usually get the hints and more or less guess the identities of the culprits but was somewhat stumped here. I completely missed the importance of the large handbag.

Will Wargrave ever get his??? Stay tuned, I guess....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Need More Sex!

Love the mystery and intrigue, but I'm here to get my balls off. Can we have more of Todd? Preferably with his aunts or Phylis.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 9 years agoAuthor
Sex and mystery

Sometimes a story just doesn't have a place to fit sex in, and I do put those in the 'non-erotic' category. I'm trying to find a balance between the mysteries and explicit sex, which is one reason I'm adding more swinging and wife-swapping into the mixture (which was my original intent several years ago, but it's been a struggle to fit it in properly). I do intend to have more sex in the stories, but I also get complaints about the sex being "sideline" and not related to the stories, so I'm trying to mix it in in a way that is meaningful to the story themes.

So bear with it, accept the stories as they are, and if they don't meet what you're reading them for, there's are thousands upon thousands of other stories on Literotica for you to enjoy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
True, but...

But I've become soooo emotionally invested in your characters. I'm dying to have them fuck. Especially Todd. Todd's gotta live up to his big brother's name.

It's true. A lot of the sex scenes do seem gratuitous. Maybe I'm alone in this, but I do not mind it at all. It's like a cherry on top of a sundae. Utterly pointless, but a must have. I have no idea where I'm going with this, but the point is, why stop at one cherry?

Ah, but it's totally your call. You have me hooked on your sundae either way. I mean story. I'm hooked on your story. Other sundaes just doesn't do it for me any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where the next one?

Where is the next one in the on going story?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 9 years agoAuthor
Next one is being written

I'm writing the next series, as well as the Holiday contest entry, and it's taking longer than I thought due to the complexity and also because I've had some illness with a cold. Please be patient...

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Seems Don is making some progress but how many of that rogue cell still left? Wasn't expecting the explosion or anything like that at the end. Politicians really are scum, and Don now has to face Woodburn, going to be interesting.

chytownchytown9 months ago

*****That was a good ending and beginning chapter! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES