Hotel Fantasy

Story Info
A first person romantic story of a hotel seduction.
1.8k words
3.83
9.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can see you silhouetted against the moonlight coming through the window, your thin robe clinging to the long lines of your body, your damp hair falling loose down your back. I walk up to you softly, not wanting to disturb the picture before me...but unable to resist the need to rest my hands on your hips, to wrap my arms around you as you melt back against me, gazing out at the silver ripples dancing across the water. "This place is so beautiful," you whisper.

"Yes, it is." My voice is a little hoarse, and you start to turn towards me, a question forming on your lips. I answer by touching them with my own, feeling them part, the tips of our tongues meeting with a spark. I run my hand down the length of your hair, feeling the warmth of your skin though the silk. After a moment you draw back, your eyes sliding over my bare chest and shoulders, down to the white towel wrapped around my waist, back up to my eyes with a smile...which quickly turns a little impish.

"I seem to be overdressed," you murmur, stepping over to the huge bed that dominates the suite. I can only stare as you loosen the sash and slowly...so slowly...let the fabric start to slip from you shoulders. Each revealed inch of your skin glows under the full moon, and I can barely breathe for the sight of you. The robe finally falls to the floor, and your beauty washes over me, my heart pounding. Your hand moves to your own lips, then you draw a leisurely line with your fingertips down the curve of your neck, over the swell of your breast, your eyes half closing as they brush the nipple, continuing over the plane of your stomach, drawing my gaze ever lower as they slip into the hidden space where your legs come together. Your eyes close for a moment as you sigh softly, then open...almost challenging. "Why are you still all the way over there?"

I have to laugh...I had forgotten for a moment that you were not a goddess before me, untouchable an unattainable, but a woman, warm and loving. And loved. And before I have even completed the thought, you have been lifted in my arms and deposited gently among the soft pillows on the bed, my lips touching your mouth, your cheek, your neck, one hand cradling your head, the other running down your body. I can feel the towel fall away, and moan against your chest as your hand closes around the firm shaft of my cock. Then you moan back as my kiss reaches your nipple, lips closing around the hardening nub, pulling it into my mouth as my tongue draws slow circles around it. I descend the slope of one breast to climb the other, my hips starting to shift back and forth to the rhythm of your hand's gentle stroking, and bring your other nipple to fullness with the same treatment. My lips return to yours as my hand finishes its tour of your lower back, slips around the curve of your ass, and discovers the damp entrance of your pussy.

Your mouth opens to mine with a gasp as my fingers slip between the silken lips, brushing lightly against where you open to me, then drawing the moisture up the line of your flower to the swelling nub of your clit. We lay beside each other for a moment, your hand gliding over the length of my cock, teasing the head with the thick drops of liquid that your skillful hands draw from the tip, moving down to cup and lift my balls, smiling against my neck as I let out an involuntary grunt and thrust against your hand. My finger returns to slip between your inner lips, sliding into your body, feeling your hips twitch to pull it in deeper, feeling them move in circles to match the pressure of my palm against your clit.

I kiss my way down to your breasts again, but this time I keep going, touching my lips to each rib, pausing at the swell of your mons with a chuckle as I feel your feet rub quite deliberately against my cock as I slide down your body...but I will not let that distract me from my goal. Well not for more than a few seconds anyhow. "Oh, yes," you whisper as I move lower, kissing the crease of your inner thigh on each side of your lips, then giving in to the gentle pressure of your hands on my head and running the flat of my tongue over your pussy, letting the tip slip between them to brush over your clit. I can feel your body settle, your head propped up slightly on one of the pillows so I can just see you smile down at me as I bring one hand over to spread you open to my kiss, my other hand moving back up your body to its favorite place, cradling your breast with the nipple hard against my palm.

I flick my tongue gently over the tip of your clit, then use it to explore your inner lips, first up one, then down the other, then sliding inside of you. Driven on by the mounting passion in your eyes, the growing tension I can feel in your body, I draw faster circles around your clit, sucking it into my mouth, running my tongue over it as my finger finds its way back inside of you to press upward on the base of it. I respond to the insistent pressure of your legs as they tighten around my torso, the quickening motion of you hips against my mouth, by moving faster, my other wandering hand teasing your nipples.

"Yes, love, like that." Your quavering moan sends a molten bar of joy through me as the flat of my tongue moves fast and firm against your clit, two fingers moving in and out of you in rhythm with your motion. "Just like that..." you whisper breathlessly, half sitting up, clutching me to you with your legs, trapping my head with your hands. I watch the flush reach your neck, your lips part, your eyes, locked with mine, start to roll back, and pull you into my mouth as I thrust my fingers deeply into you. Your back arches as you cry out, pressing your breast into my hand, your pussy against my lips, your head falling back to the pillow as a shudder passes through you. I hold your clit in my mouth as another shiver runs through you, your body twisting against the bed. On the third wave, I am already kissing my way back up your stomach, over your nipples, up your neck. One of your hands grips my neck and pulls my lips to yours hungrily, gasping against my smile...then earning a gasp of your own as your other hand closes around my swollen cock and slides the head into your pussy, the moist heat of your tight path closes around me, and before I can think, I have thrust deeply into you.

Intense pleasure radiates through me from where you surround me...but it is nothing next to the joy that fills me as we pause for a moment, joined as one, and your eyes find mine. I am once again entranced by your beauty, the connection of our minds twinned with the connection of our bodies. I don't know which of us whispers, "I love you," but it doesn't matter - the words are a part of the moment. Our lips come together again as I draw halfway out of you, then thrust slowly back in, both of us shivering as we move together...slowly, tenderly, content for the moment to simply experience the closeness of each other, the sensation of being inside you. Then I catch sight of your nipple rising proudly in the periphery of my vision, and I can't help but take it into my mouth as I thrust into you again. Your hand slides down to grip my ass, pulling me deeper into you, and our movements take on a more primal urgency.

A quick shift and we have rolled over, your body rising above me, glowing in the moonlight. Your hands on my chest, your hair falling around my face, I run both hands down your back, over the swell of your ass, to rest on your thighs as I lay back to watch you move above me, releasing my cock until just the head is within you, then drawing me back in fully. I can feel the tension starting to build in your body again, and I reach up to your neck as you rise up, running your hand down my body to where my cock disappears into you, slipping a finger in to where your clit is pressed against my shaft.

I cup your breasts as you rock against me, gazing down at me, the movement of your finger against us both matched with the feeling of your pussy squeezing around my cock. Your lips part as your eyes half-close again, your nipples hard under my hands, your gasping moans sending arcs of pleasure through my mind. Your back arches again, driving me deeply inside of you, your groan as you climax sending a tight wave through my whole body, taking me right to the edge as the sight and sound of your orgasm combines with the pulsing of your walls around my throbbing cock, which swells inside you in response. I realize at that moment that I was wrong before. You are a goddess.

You collapse down against my chest, your lips finding mine, your hips still moving insistently over mine as your shivering breath fills my mouth, flutters against my ear. "Now, love. Oh please..."

My body shudders under you as I draw you close, one hand pressing you down to bury my cock in you to the root, the other gently holding your head to where your lips drink my hoarse groan. I half-rise from the bed as my hips thrust hard against you, a hot jet exploding inside of you as I go over the edge. I am vaguely aware of the touch of your lips on my face, your hands, the feather weight of your body over me, but my universe has focused to two points; the radiant center of pleasure sending shivering waves through me, each one ending in a burst where my cock pulses deep within you...and the joy in your eyes as you gaze down at me, drinking in my ecstasy, shining with our shared pleasure.

The world returns slowly, you lips on my neck, my arms around you, our bodies still joined together but without the urgent drive, just with the shared comfort of closeness, the glow of fulfillment as we drift.

I kiss your hair, then your lips as you lift your head to mine. I whisper softly in your ear.

"I'm yours."