Hotel Hi - Jinks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation of the shower water running over him and his cock pumping into her beautiful mouth was amazing. He knew how this would end. He knew she would drink his spunk, but he had other plans, he pounded her mouth, felt the cum rise in his balls, and as his balls wrenched to fill her mouth with his cum, he pulled out, and watched his cum land on her face, over her eye lids, on her lips. A stream of cum landed on her bottom lip and dripped down onto her chin as the water fell over her face. He rubbed his throbbing cock end into a stream of cum on her cheek, and she took his cock back in her mouth and sucked the last droplets from him, before he pulled out, him too sensitive to handle it any more.

'I need to wash my face!' Penny smiled at him, cum stuck to her skin.

Her eyes still clenched tightly closed, filled with makeup and stinging.

She stood up and changed places with him, rinsing the conditioner from her hair, and cleansing her face with her face wash.

They got out the shower, laughing and smiling, and touching each other, and hurried to get ready for breakfast.

It occurred to them they were probably fucking more than their mutual friends across the hallway.

They made it to breakfast; feeling a bit odd, the elevator journey down was a bit on the weird side. Josh and Penny aware their friends had been fucking all night, but they themselves had to keep it secret, their own efforts of the night.

Penny and Debbie filtered off to get breakfast together, Penny was bursting to tell her what she had been up to, but sat and made her friend do all the talking to avoid saying anything. Their chat continued off on the plans for the rest of the day.

Shopping, drinking and more fun with everyone had been planned. It was on the agenda that everyone was to meet in a rock bar for lunch and an entire afternoon and evening of drinking and laughs, like they had all done back in the day, when they would start drinking in the afternoon and carry on to a club. It had been ages since any of them had done this, so everyone was looking forward to it.

Penny and Debbie hit the shops as did the rest of them in their own little groups. Penny was looking for something new to wear out that night, and she knew she was looking for something to make Josh's eyes pop out of his head so they could fuck even more that night, before heading home to real life the next day.

Penny shopped like a woman possessed; she loved shoes, boots and unusual clothes that no one else would even think about wearing. Underwear was her other favourite thing. She really did think that as long as you were wearing nice lingerie and some fantastic footwear, it really didn't matter what else you were wearing.

The whole shopping trip Debbie chattered on about her night with Ben, every conversation and action remembered with great detail and spilled out to her confidant. Penny listened intently, smiling, her friend thinking it was because of what she had been up to, but the reality was Penny was making comparisons and thinking that if it were a competition, Josh and her would have 1st prize already.

In a lingerie shop, Penny spotted a fantastic basque, black, laced with silver stitched detail, as soon as she saw it, she knew she could wear it out as was; it would conceal her big breasts but be a little rock chick slutty all at the same.

Knee boots, fantastic leather stiletto knee boots with silver buckles down the sides, pointed toes. Fuck Me Boots.

The girls headed back to the room to get ready to go out for the day, filled up with loads of coffee's consumed on their trip and high on good times and laughs, it was time to get ready.

Penny got back to her room as was pleased that the maids had been in and changed all the spunky bed sheets that she had left in the bath when they had left for breakfast.

She showered again to wash away her shopping trip, ready to do her face up for a marathon session out.

Showers. They were brilliant, the sensation of being completely hugged by warm water, she could stay in one forever. She could still smell Josh's spunk between her legs and figured she would for days. She chuckled at the thought of how filthy they had been, and still couldn't believe what they had done. His spunk on her face in this very shower hours beforehand! Dirty Slut! It occurred to her that in the many many years she had known him, they had never even come close to doing anything like this, not even a stray hand or look that made her think twice about his intentions. What a pity!

She left the confines of the shower, flung on a fluffy robe and padded out into the room to get ready. She sat and admired her pretty face in the mirror, her hair pinned up out of the way, rolled up in the braid that she had put in after her morning shower with Josh. The shit eating smile crept over her face again and she giggled! Ha!

She made herself up with great ease, framing her beautiful olive green eyes with thick black liner and heavy black shadow, and emphasising her long lashes with several coats of mascara. She loved her eyes, always had done. She considered them one of her most attractive features.

She lined her lips with a dark liner and glossed them in a pale flesh coloured gloss, to make her eyes stand out even more.

She was just adding the final touches to her face and spraying on some perfume when the room door opened and in walked Josh heavy laden with his own shopping bags.

'Hello Lover!' Penny purred and giggled.

'Hello Lover!' Josh giggled back, a glint never far from his eyes.

'Have you been in the shower AGAIN! Suppose my spunk is still oozing out of you is it? Ha! You dirty dirty girl!'

He walked up behind her sitting at the dresser and spoke with her reflection. She stood up and turned to him, still all robed up.

His smile was spread across his face and his hands automatically reached for her, around her waist and he manoeuvred her round, they were staring at each other, both smiling.

'You look gorgeous Penny; your eyes are really something else!'

She blushed, she always found it hard someone paying her flattering compliments, but she knew he was telling the truth!

She smiled up at him and thanked him. He leaned into her, pushing her back on the bed, sliding his hand into her robe, feeling her soft warm skin under his palm. She felt so good, so feminine, curvy, and sensual, he wanted her again.

She lay on the bed, and his head came crashing in on hers as he kissed her. His soft lips slid at the contact with her lip gloss, and his tongue met hers. Ohh the feeling of him on top of her was amazing; she loved his manly presence above her, and his soft lips kissing her. She was devouring him wrapping her bare legs around his clothed body, getting wet at the thought of being ridden by him all over again.

'Hmmm Josh, we can't, we need to get out of here, as hungry as I am for you and your cock, we need to get a move on, I need food! We will have plenty time for this when we get back later!'

'Penny I want you now! I've been wandering around shops with thoughts of my cock buried deep in you for the last 3 hours, no fair!'

He knew she was right, a quickie now would have been great, but saving it for later meant it would be fantastic.

He released her and pulled her to her feet.

I suppose I should go freshen up myself! He vanished into the bathroom.

Penny flung on her lingerie, cupping her beautiful breasts into the cups carefully, and pulled on a pair of skin tight blue jeans, that clung to her curvy frame, emphasising her big ass.

She tied a thin silk black shirt in a knot at her waist hiding the lingerie she had purchased that day underneath, and pulled on her new Fuck Me Boots.

She was standing in front of the mirror in the room unravelling her braided hair into a mass of her lovely wild waves when he emerged from the bathroom wearing a new shirt, smelling of fine cologne man smells. Penny really did love man smells, it made a change from the man smells between her legs.

He smiled at her and shook his head as they opened the room door to the awaiting Ben and Debbie. Lunch time it was. They headed off into town to the rock cafe bar and got seated with the rest of the crowd, and separated themselves at opposite ends of the table, so people wouldn't get any clue about their recent activities.

It was a great afternoon, drinks flowing and many laughs were had, it was a really relaxed time. Josh and Penny kept catching each other's glances and glinting smiles, fuck he was great looking guy, she thought this even more so now she had fucked him, and seen another side to him.

The group shifted amongst each other, and eventually Penny and Josh were sitting next to one another. They were a little drunk, and it only seemed natural that he should slip his hand around her while they sat.

He had taken it into his head that he was living some parallel reality and while he was away he was in another world. Penny seemed surprised by his actions, knowing fine he would want to keep their little unions to themselves. The way they were sitting behind a table, no one would have really seen, or been sober enough to register. His hand slowly massaged her lower back firmly, it felt really nice, she just wanted to flop back into him and let him devour her, but she knew it would have to wait.

She ran her hand up his thigh under the table and felt his cock straining in his jeans again, like she had done the first afternoon in the hotel room. She would have happily fallen under the table on her knees and stuffed him in her mouth if she could have. She was almost not enjoying herself. It was as if she wanted the night to be over already and for them to be back in the room, naked and fucking each other stupid.

Penny knew as soon as they were in the club she would feel better; she could dance and try and stay clear of Josh. It really was a nightmare, if she had her way she would be perched on his knee with her arms wrapped round his head, kissing him right there and then; whispering complete slutty things in his ear.

Eventually they were off to the club, much later in the day from when they had arrived at the bar, and the loud music instantly lifted Penny and she just wanted to dance.

She was a bit drunk, in a happy controlled way. The first drinks were on the table, and the group gathered round, and Penny pulled off her silk shirt to reveal the basque she had concealed under it all night. Fuck, she looked hot, her big tits practically on show to the world, her small waist, her big ass, her masses of wild hair, saucy inviting eyes, and her Fuck Me Boots.

Heads turned to stare at her, she knew it, but the only head she was checking on was Josh's.

His eyes were hanging out of his head along with his tongue, along with several other guys in the place. He seen them all checking her out and wanted to shout at the top of his lungs..' Yeah you dirty fuckers, she's mine, I'm fucking her, so you can all look as much as you want, it's my cock that will be making her cum later on! Ha, look at you all drooling over her, yes I know I am a lucky bastard, you can tell me to my face, I know I'm a lucky bastard, suckers! Yup, she's all MINE!'

The thing is, she wasn't 'his' and when the thought hit him, it hit him like a punch in the guts.

Penny was off dancing with the girls, having a blast to some old songs they hadn't heard in years.

Josh was standing at the bar waiting to be served when another of their group, Martin came to the bar too.

'Hey Josh, what you drinking, I'll get it!'

'Cheers dude, a beer would be great!'

'Ohh my fucking god, have you seen Penny.... stupid question, I think the whole club have seen her with that top on, fuck, I'd give my left nut to have a go at her between the sheets! You haven't, have you Josh?'

He was totally taken aback by this comment, and just looked at Martin with a perplexed look.

'Well you, with a reputation for having fucked every female with a pulse back in the day; you never did fuck her did you?'

'NO!! Never! I can't remember even trying to be honest.' Josh replied

'No way! You stun me Josh! But seriously, isn't she hot, is she seeing anyone?'

'Yeah Penny has always been something else, and I have no idea if she is seeing anyone right now, but if she was he'd be the luckiest bastard alive I think.' Josh had to turn away and swig his beer to hide the Cheshire Cat grin that involuntarily covered his face.

It wasn't the only time he heard comments like that through the course of the evening.

There was about an hour and a half to go before the club closed when he followed her to the toilet, and caught her outside the door.

He didn't say anything to her, just pinned her up the wall and started to devour her, kissing her, his hands all over her top and her breasts. She responded back, rubbing his cock through his jeans and clenching his tight arse in her hands. She peered over his shoulder to check no one was watching.

'We have got to get out of here, can you not say you have a sore head or something, or that you're tired, Ben's been asking me to leave early with him so he can go and fuck Debbie stupid all night.'

Penny just looked up into his beautiful eyes, breathless, and horny.

'OK, let's go!'