All Comments on 'Hotel Lust'

by MarkThyme

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More ! More! More!

Please Please Please. Maybe after the false alarm he should seriously think about deliberately knocking up a baby into his Mum's belly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

What a wonderful climax to this second tryst. Now Mum and son can plan more trips to the drugstore for condoms to be used during her fertile times. They should also get back to the more stimulating sex they had before during her safe period. They should spend many more times together while dad is away enjoying the extacy of this lovely sex act between mother and son. This is a beautiful story and I would encourage you to write much more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Please continue,with dad's involvement,thx.

The momst thrilling incest between mom & son,is when dad encourages his son to fuck his mom,as much as he likes,especially if he is at work,to know,the're fucking their hearts out at home,whilst he's at work,in ecstacy,knowing their almost certainly fucking,as much as they can,in his absence,knowing that he specificly wants them to fuck when he's at work.

But to have their son,knock up his own mother,is the ultimate goal,as soon as his sperm is fertile from his young balls,or even better if he's of a more mature age...

Dad would then be so proud to know that his son is fertile for his mom,and hope that he can knock her up for him.

Hope Tom's dad is involved,it would be so lovely,thx.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
It's a damn shame she wasn't pregnant

I was hoping she would be pregnant from her son, and the affair would blossom into a long love affair

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Two hits

Caravan Lust and Hotel Lust are two wonderful stories that feel real and believable. They are about the love between to close relatives, period. Nothing feels exaggerated or abnormal: 7 or 8 inches, annal, etc.

Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MAGGIE & TOM

GREAT,GREAT,GREAT STORY. MORE PLEASE. MAGGIE AND TOM ARE BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER! MAYBE A BABY THIS TIME? WOULD BE PERFECT. THANK YOU FOR MAGGIE AND TOM'S STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MAGGIE AND TOM

BRING BACK MAGGIE AND TOM. LET THEM HAVE ALL THE SWEET THINGS THAT LIFE HAS TO OFFER. THEY ARE PERFECT TOGETHER! WE WOULD ALL LIKE TO READ MUCH MORE ABOUT THEM AND THERE LOVE. SEVERAL PAGES PLEASE. NOT JUST ONE! THANKS FOR GIVING US MAGGIE AND TOM

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
HOT TO THE BITTER END !!!! ^*!^*!^*!

They got lucky, but mom sounded sad. Well now she can get on the pill, and they can fuck there brains out. .......still a good read THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars again. Another episode where dad catches them at it

Mojo648Mojo648about 2 years ago

Shame it stopped, could've been fun in the rest of the story, secret living as a couple behind the fathers back.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good sequel which follows on naturally, but disappointed about the use of condoms. Would have been better if she had told him that she was pregnant, then they could have fucked away regardless!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous