All Comments on 'Hotel Panties'

by Upskirt_fan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AkpervertAkpervert5 months ago

What way to go...er, cum! I LOVE panties. She would have seen me wearing mine when she turned around - and they likely would have been prettier and/or sexier that hers. I wonder what that would have done for the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story and the fact it could be very realistic and happen to anyone. I also tried to get “caught” wearing pantyhose to the vending machine near my room. I had a T-shirt on with shorts on over nude colored pantyhose hoping to run into a female and for her to a least notice and smile at me acknowledge that I was wearing pantyhose!

Masterchief2022Masterchief2022about 2 years ago

I LOVED THIS STORY !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very sexy and erotic story. Very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was a great story! I wish sometimes that I could spend more time at a hotel for a chance experience. One time I did the same as most people it sound s like and went to the vending machine on my floor that was very near by wearing a t shirt and panties hoping to be seen by a female. I have a panty fetish and like to wear them at times under my clothes:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice Encounter

All short hotel stops should be so nice.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Short but hot!

We can only wish to find our own sweet thing in red panties that will play with us. Great fast paced story with a happy but sad ending, happy they masturbated each other and he got her panties, but sad he had to finish his report Good read.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Wild times after dark.

I saw your standing offer on your bio, any takers. One reader related story guess that's next.

Hot writting Thanks. Hits the spot...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love that, one of my fantasies too

I have often had that scenario where I ran out for muchies in my boxers, always wish something like that happened to me

72slik72slikover 13 years ago
good one

that was a great story, love her little red pantys getting soaked by him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUpskirt_fan@Upskirt_fan
I enjoy the forbidden and new experiences. I have particular fetishes for panties, upskirt views, and non-consensual (but nonviolent) sex. Interested in exploring fun yet discrete relationships with attached women who need more than they're getting from their husbands or s...