All Comments on 'Hotel Ste. Dominique Ch. 02'

by Thring

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A very promising series

This series is very promising and your writing is excellent. I happen to be male and rather submissive myself, and I seriously wish I would wake up one day and find myself living in your story!

Yes, the usual gang of femdom haters are sure to call me out on this. I don't care; I see no reason any person should be expected to be ashamed of his or her own nature. I know I'm not.

And of course, the same folks are likely to give you a lot of flak, Thring. Just live with it. You have a fan in me!

--AK in Chicago

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Imagination

Very nice detail. While reading it, I could easily picture these scene in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An attention holding story!

This S/M story really held my interest. I sorta wonder what those ponds have in them. Whatever it is, it works. Hey, you stuck in an extra romantic interest for Zoe the wife at the last minute and I hope you find time to add onto this story while that plays out. Somewhat unlike real life, here at "Literotica" the black guy is supposed to always win (I think) and "boy" is black so I guess that's the last we see of Zoe. I think our beat up hero might get one of those older meaner women on account he is now hooked on pain(?)...

Just guessing, you have better story telling ability than I, but please keep writing?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

This isn’t really erotic, just a series of sadistic, misandrist, tortures.

Not BDSM either, as that is Sane, Safe & Consensual and this is certainly none of those things.

Deeply unpleasant and nauseating at times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous