Hotel Ste. Dominique Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thring
Thring
381 Followers

Mistress and the Valkyrie stand, after the last knot is tied, to lean over me and, grabbing the halter straps of the tight chest binding, lift me to up to a sitting position. My head spins from the abrupt change to vertical. Mistress is sweating as she mumbles to herself "One more rope and I'll take a rest." She walks behind to unlock the wrist cuffs from the collar to bring my hands around and down to tie them to the outside of each ankle.

"Done!.... for now" Mistress says to her groupies as she takes her seat at the table to put out her hand to have it filled with a large glass of cold beer by a girl.

The groupies have not been idle while Mistress started her use of me. Two slaves have been bound as dildo holders, with all holes in use, as the third one does the rounds on his knees under the table. The one having her pussy licked looks like a football player, but with small round tits on her muscled chest and a very pretty face. Looking left I see a large round Woman with tits the size of small watermelons resting on the table top as she pants and gasps from her recent orgasm. Looking to the right of the football player is the tall thin Lady who seems almost normal until you see the look of pure animal lust in her eyes. Beside her is a gorgeous black Lady looking like a Vargas painting come to life from an old Playboy magazine. They are all dressed for the evening in various corsets and waist cinchers with garters, stockings and high heels. Of course the clothes are all in black.

I was left on the floor at an angle to Mistress' table. To my left I can just see Zoe and her friends using a slave who has been suspended by chains for them. His long, very, thin cock sways below his body as the two Women at each end of him fuck his holes. He fingers the other two while they wait their turns with their clits in reach of his probing hands.

I was distracted enough, by watching my Lady and her friends enjoying themselves that I miss the round Lady with the melon tits stand and sway herself over to where I sit, totally bound, to use her foot to swivel me on my sensitive ass to face Mistress' table.

"Thank you, Melanie; that was my mistake. Would you accept my personal slave, for a day in gratitude? I know how much you love to fuck your Herald's ass as he fucks my slave's." Mistress purrs.

"It was just a little error in alignment, Mistress. But, yes I do accept your offer, thank you." Melanie says as she walks back to the table.

Mistress turns to me with a stern look on her face with her legs spread wide showing me her huge dildo as she stroked it.

"That little sightseeing trip has just cost you dearly. A slave never takes his eyes off his Mistress! You were going to be disciplined somewhat lightly, but now you will be punished instead."

She stands in her little waist cincher and shiny black calf high boots that have five inch spiked heels.

"Bring me the full head harness penus gag instead of the other and I am now going to use the sensitizer cream as well."

"Sensitizer cream?" I think to myself "Isn't my skin far enough over the edge now?"

Mistress sways her narrow hips as she struts the three steps over to me. When she stops with her plastic cock inches from my face, I can see the thick head and the ridges that circle the length of it.

I can't take my eyes off of her or her cock; try as I may.

Mistress bends over me to unlock my ball gag. After she removes it I try to relieve the pain in my overstretched jaw, but I only have a few seconds of relief before a gag from hell appears in front of my eyes. It is a double penus gag with the part meant for my mouth almost as big as the other, held in a leather head harness made of many straps. Where my eyes will be is a blindfold and on the strap that goes above my ears are odd looking earplugs.

"Open wide slave. Don't gag now." Mistress coos.

I open wide to accept the penus gag deep into my mouth and almost down my throat. The harness is then adjusted tightly onto my head. With each new tightening it gets darker and darker behind the blindfold until I can't see any light. The last thing I hear is the click of a lock and Mistress' whiskey laugh as she puts the plugs into my ears.

I hear silence. The plugs must emit a white noise that drowns out all sound. The only sense I have left is my ultra sensitive body.

Hands grab the back of my halter to push me forward so that I am on my knees with my head on the marble floor. My ass is now exposed like it has never been before.

I am left positioned like this for a very long time before I feel a gloved hand spread a cold cream over my ass, upper thighs and back; paying special attention to the crack of my ass and the entrance to my back hole. The hand then moves to reach between my thighs and stomach to apply the cream to my cock and balls. I am left very much alone again. Within minutes all I can sense is where the cream was applied. The warm tropical breeze becomes painful. My cock is driven to near orgasm by the motions of my breathing.

Thwack!! My world explodes into bright pain! Mistress has used a cane on my ass. The pain is more than intense and is rising as the seconds pass. I can feel the welt rise on my ultra sensitive skin. One stroke of the cane and I can't take any more. But I have to; bound, as I am, on my knees in Valkyries' temple of pain for Men and pleasure for Women.

Thwack!! Thwack!! Mistress rains cruel, hard blows onto my ass one after the other in an unending stream of pain; no two strikes landing in the same spot until, after twenty or thirty blows from my thighs to my back, she stops. I can feel each welt as it grows on my back side with crescendos of pain that I have never felt before.

Fingers touch me. I feel them as they caress each welt from my back to my thighs causing more pain; then nothing.

I am left to dwell on my pain and bondage in complete darkness and silence; forever. My only focus is the pain I feel.

I wait, as patiently as I am compelled to be, for hours; or minutes, I don't know, until I feel fingers brush up and down the welts on my ass, bringing new heights of painful sensations, before one finds the entrance to my ass. The finger pushes into me to the first knuckle then the next until it is all the way in. It then is withdrawn to push in again with another with it. This repeats until I have four fingers deep in my ass hole. The hand leaves me and I am alone again.

Eventually I feel the huge head of Mistress' cock at the entrance to my ass as she mounts me from behind. I scream with pain into my cock gag as she thrusts her large bulbous cock head past my tight sphincter muscle to impale me. Each ridge of her dildo causes new heights of pain as she buries it to the hilt. Once in she rests for a second before pumping my ass with her cock. I can feel the vibrator in her half of the dildo sending throbs of pleasure to her clit and vibrating on my prostate. The strokes get faster as she brings herself closer and closer to orgasm until, finally, in a furry of thrusts she comes with her dildo buried to the hilt in my sore ass. Mistress rests her body on mine for a minute before roughly pulling her cruel ribbed monstrosity out of my ass to leave me feeling empty and still wanting release from my itching need in my bound silence.

I am left alone, tightly bound, in silence and darkness while the Ladies do what they wish. My entire back and ass throbs in pain along with my still spasming ass hole as I wait for the next depravity that these Women will dole out to my slave's body.

I feel a Lady's thighs slide around my head after a long wait for attention. A hand grabs my hair to pull my face off the floor. I feel the dildo in my mouth being positioned as the thighs inch closer to me. My face is held off the floor as the penus gag is slowly inched into the Woman's pussy. She is on her knees in front of me and when she seats the plastic cock fully into her pussy my nose is pushed into her asshole to smell the ripe scents of her ass.

Muscular thighs straddle my ass as Football Woman positions herself behind me to lift me off the floor and pinion me on her dildo. I am now held between a dildo in my ass and my cock gag in a cunt until both Ladies come.

Later I am laid on my back so that the round Lady can fuck herself on my face while another's hands reach in to untie my legs. I stretch my cramped legs out only to have my extra sensitive cock mounted by the thin Lady. The two Ladies fuck my face and cock until I finally come in the thin Lady's tight cunt. And come I do. The pool's waters must have enhanced my orgasm because I just didn't come; I gushed and came in huge spasms of ropy come until I filled the Lady on my cock enough that it spilled out to pool on my groin and bound thighs. The thin Lady lifts her come filled pussy off my cock to let my semen drain from her satisfied hole onto my still hard cock and drip down my balls to pool between my tightly bound thighs. She then reties my legs to let my come dry, pooled in my crotch.

I am left, ignored on the floor, until much later, a Valkyrie unties me enough that she can lead me back and lock my leash to a slave pole where I stand mute, blind and deaf waiting, covered in drying come, for the next Lady to use me.

The tropical breezes wash over my sensitized ass and cock driving me crazy with pain and desire. A hand plays with my frenum rings for moment; then is gone.

I feel a single finger bump its way down my fresh welts offering pain to each ridge as it moves down from my back to my thighs. The finger moves to the front of my thighs and up to slide the length my cock and touch my rings. It travels through my dried come and up further to cross a nipple ring before reaching my slave collar then out my leash to the lock. The Lady has my leash, now, and I feel the tug on my collar; signaling that I am to follow. I walk blindly to where the leash leads with my hands locked behind my back.

I feel my leash change hands and know that I am in the control of a Valkyrie again. She pulls me by my chain a few steps then stops. Hands turn me around and assist me up onto a stool.

"I'm going to be a hanger!" I think in amazement.

My wrists are unlocked and strong hands guide my asshole over a huge dildo forcing me to squat onto it and drive its length into my ass. I am then made to step off the stool to find that I can't quite put my feet flat on the ground. My arms are locked onto the small shelves and my head is strapped to the pillar as well before chains are wrapped and locked around me.

A boot top is pushed into my hand for me to hold and so I begin my servitude as a hanger for the rest of the night.

Hours later I am released from the marble pillar by a Valkyrie and led blindly to a shower. After washing me she leads me on a long walk. I can feel the heat of the early morning sun on me as I am led somewhere, until my legs bump up against a sun bed. I am made to lie down on the bed. The Valkyrie then locks my wrists and ankles to the bed before she leaves me. Too tired to do anything else I fall into a deep sleep.

I awaken to see the sun setting; someone has freed me from my bindings as I slept. Looking around I find that I am on my own patio. Rising I search the suite looking for Zoe. She is gone.

"MMMMM?" I think "Is it Friday; might she be at Playa del Sur with that boy she fancied? And am I'm still compelled to be a slave to any Lady who finds me."

I hear footsteps in the sand and turn to see a smiling Lady walking toward me.

"Zoe said you would be awake by now, slave. I am going to have so much fun tonight while she is away! Kneel, slave!"

I can only hope that this Woman is kinder than Mistress was as I kneel to await my new fate and hope that Zoe will return soon to release me from my slavery.

"Lick my clit, slave."

I obey.

Thring
Thring
381 Followers
12