Hotlanta Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know." She said, checking with her hands that indeed I do have nice legs.

Now that the preliminaries were out of the way, we settled into a nice hushed conversation about all things erotic. Mainly she and I traded experiences and desires, while he kept working down his cigar, listening to our conversation, and enjoying the hot humid night.

I discovered that, not two weeks previous, he had arranged for her a wicked little party involving her and a couple of men she had not seen before her surprise. She usually enjoys taking a bath on Saturday afternoon, after her shopping and time at the gym, and before the two of them go out. She told me how she had been laying back in the tub, her earphones blocking out all but the sound of her favorite jazz CD, when in walked her Papi. She took off her earphones, she told me, then watched as her Papi stood aside and let in her two new lovers, each as nude as she was. She told me about her boyfriend watching the two men get into the tub with her, about him watching them wash and rinse her body, then how he followed while they took her to the guest bedroom, laid her down, and fucked her for the next two hours. She said her Papi loved it best when she was between both her lovers, with one cock in her cunt and the other in her ass, while she came and came from their rocking motion.

If she thought all this had no effect on me, my wet panties would have served a most effective counterpoint. I squirmed a bit, as she finished her tale, her telling me how both came on her breasts, then how her Papi escorted them out the door. How he then came back to the guest bedroom, she still in a daze lying on the bed, then how he took her in his arms and carried her to their bedroom and fucked her again, telling her how lovely she looked getting fucked by her last two lovers.

"He did all that for me, girl. Now it's my turn to give him some fun." She finished her story, kissing my neck at the end. Nice I could help her settle their erotic exchange, I thought.

The bottom of our glasses stared back at the three of us. The witching hour had finally arrived. It was less my asking them to come with me back to my hotel room than it was all standing at the same time, him settling the bill for all of us, and her motioning the way down the street to my hotel. She snuck her hand under my dress as we walked, caressing my ass as he walked in front of us. Things remained quite silent, aside from an occasional giggle, all the way back to my hotel.

He set the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door as she and I ushered past him into my hotel room. The air conditioning had chilled things to the level of a meat locker, which she turned off as I opened the windows letting a soft sultry breeze come into the room. It was fragrant, the trees from Piedmont Park helping perfume the air, a welcome change from the smoky bar where we all met.

We all put out vibes, I thought. The car-crazy men put out the "I am a good provider" vibe, and Ms. Pixie threw off a vibe proclaiming she is a flower waiting to bloom. These two threw off a sexual vibe so powerful a eunuch would have felt it. What vibe had I thrown off? Sexual to be sure... That my availability borders on the sluttish? Perhaps it did. Do my passions have in them a submissive component? Yes. These two had noticed all of the above. My cunt opened at the thought of this.

He sat in a chair, after helping himself to a drink from the mini-bar. She dimmed some of the lights, letting our shadows play on the walls, and letting some of the lights from Atlanta come in. A match flared, casting a flicker over our faces, as he lit another cigar. Blowing out the match with a puff of smoke, he lifted his eyes to us and got comfortable in his chair.

"Take her clothes off, ma." He directed from his chair.

She did just that. She turned me around, unzipped my dress, and pulled the straps over my shoulders. It peeled off me, having stuck to my body in the humidity of the evening. She turned me around a bit, letting him see my breasts then my ass, before she hooked her fingers in my g-string and pulled it over my hips and legs. I stepped out of my g-string. She stood up with it in her hands, turned it inside out, and then walked over to him placing it in his hands.

"She's wet." He said, after feeling the crotch of the g-string.

"What's making you wet, Susan?" She asked. "Is it the thought of his cock or my pussy that got you wet, girl?"

"Both." I said, little above a whisper.

She smiled. "He's first, girl. After you take care of his hard cock, I'll let you have my sweet pussy."

I nodded to this, feeling my cunt open all the more, get slick; letting my body betray my mind.

"Get on your hands and knees, girl. Crawl over there and suck his cock." She said, motioning me to the floor.

After a moment of hesitation, I did just that. She sat on the bed behind me and watched me over crawl to him. I kept my eyes on his as I did so, and he opened his legs best he could in anticipation of my arrival.

"She's got a nice ass, Papi." She told him, just as I placed my hands on his thighs, moving them up to his cock.

His baggy slacks could not hide his growing erection. I undid the buckle of his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and then unzipped his fly. He had not bothered with underwear this evening. I pulled his cock out, stroked him just a bit, and then began licking the head of his cock feeling his precum hit my tongue like a thunderclap in a summer rainstorm. I took more and more of his cock into my mouth until I had a nice stroke going on his cock, feeling him grow and grow in my mouth. I wondered what it would feel like spreading my legs for him, feeling his cock slide into my pussy, feeling his weight press down on me. All this and more passed my mind while I continued sucking his cock.

"Is she a good cocksucker, Papi?" She asked, coming closer to us.

"Oh yeah." He moaned, shifting his hips to expose more of his cock for me.

She placed her hands on my ass, felt the fullness of them, then let one lone finger trail down between my cheeks to my wet and opening cunt. She slapped my thighs apart then, knelt between my now spread legs, and returned her hands to caressing and spreading my ass. All this drove me on, let me take more of his cock into my mouth, letting my tongue slide over his head and along his shaft as he continued fucking my mouth.

He set his cigar down long enough to unbutton his shirt and pulled it off, not once disturbing my oral rhythm. He began pushing his pants down, and I broke contact long enough to help pull his pants down to his ankles and was joined by her in pulling off his shoes then pulling his pants off his legs. I managed to get a hand between his legs where I cupped and squeezed his testicles while I started again sucking his cock.

She took his pants from under the chair, and I heard the sound of her pulling the flat leather belt off his pants. I knew what she had in mind, and in some deep dark recess of my mind, I welcomed it. I thought again to her ass, to the sight of her hips in her mini, and let my mind wander just a bit to the thought of me spanking her when the first blow from his belt landed on my ass. The sound of the sting rang into the silent air of the room, while I kept moving my mouth up and down his cock.

She established her positioning, then. Her left hand extended so that her finger could caress my clit, while her right hand brought the belt down on my ass in ever more powerful strokes. I could feel my ass turn pink and then red, feel the heat rise up in me, feel the shockwaves travel from my ass to my clit then up my body, while my tongue sent shivers up his. He was big... his cock was nice and thick and cut, and all the previous banter and play let him ooze even more precum onto my tongue.

"You're a little slut, aren't you Susan?" She asked, knowing I could not talk at that moment, the comment delivered with another lash of his belt on my ass. "You're a cocksucking whore, aren't you? My man's going to fuck you hard, and I'm going to sit right here and watch him."

She is right, I thought. She had me pegged. There is nothing else I would rather be doing, no other place I would want to be, than right there at that moment: on my hands and knees between them, sucking his cock while she whipped my ass. He placed his hand on the back of my head, impaling my mouth on his cock, while she kept on striking my ass with that leather belt. The movement he felt as my mouth moved up and down his cock came from the movements of my body as I recoiled from the lashes falling on my ass.

She stood up the, dropping the belt to the floor, grabbed my hair, and pulled my head back. She leaned over and kissed me full on the lips, tasting his cock and our drinks while licking my tongue with hers. His hands went to my breasts, pinching my nipples for a moment before he stood and went over to the bed. She broke our kiss and pulled me to my feet, then guided me over to the bed where her boyfriend waited for us.

He laid back on the bed, his erect cock lying on his tummy looking like a carved piece of ebony. She told me climb on him, which I did, and then at the last moment, she had me turn to face the foot of the bed. In other words, I would be facing the chair where her boyfriend has just been sitting. It was her turn for a show, and I intended on giving her a very good one. She sat down and, surprising me, took his still-lit cigar in her fingers, and motioned me to proceed.

I pulled myself to my feet over him, straddling him, still wearing my new heels. I bent over and took his cock in my hand, stroking him, stroking his cock and letting him see my cunt and ass. I moved to a squat over his cock, rubbed his head on my lips, and then slowly slid his cock deep into my pussy. He was good... I loved feeling his length invade me, his width stretch me, and loved the feeling of my wetness coat his glorious cock.

Sampling his drink and finding it wanting, she moved quickly to the mini-bar and, not finding champagne to her liking, proceeded to order a bottle and three glasses sent up to my room. Make yourself at home, dear. Truthfully, I was beyond caring, as I had more than enough on my mind stroking my cunt up and down his lovely cock. I got to my knees and began pushing back against his cock, letting him see his cock slide repeatedly into me, letting his hands spread and spank my ass while I fucked myself on his cock. I reached between his legs and squeezed his testicles again, gently letting his body know that I wanted him to enjoy mine.

What was she doing, after she ordered up the champagne? She sat in the chair, legs crossed, puffing away on what was now her cigar. She smiled sweetly as I continued, smiled even more as she heard me begin to moan, and positively beamed whenever he spanked my ass. Every so often she would call out an encouragement or two, but for the most part remained silent letting things develop before her eyes. Once or twice, I asked (begged) her to undress, to uncross her legs, to let me see her breasts, each time a curt "No" brought the discussion to a close.

In what seemed like an eternity, but in reality was probably closer to 15 minutes, we all heard a knock on the door. Her champagne had arrived. I made a move to move off his cock when she told him to keep on fucking me. I froze a moment as she rose to her feet, then felt his hands on my hips keeping me in place.

"You're not going anywhere, Susan." He moaned, pulling me deep down on his cock. I was on my knees, straddling this lovely man, his cock deep in my cunt, and a room service waiter was about to see this erotic scene in explicit detail as soon as she opened the door.

Making the best of this, I leaned forward to my elbows and put on a fantastic display of passion, all the time doing the best I could to hide my face with my hair. Nevertheless, God his cock felt good. Even as she opened the door I began rocking my hips back and forth against him, feeling his cock spread me and feeling his hands move to my ass guiding me up and down on his cock.

The flummoxed waiter quickly regained his composure (for I am sure he has seem many similar things while on the job), had her sign the bill, and told her to place the tray outside when we were done. Suggestively, she told him she would call if she needed anything else, and then escorted him to the door.

She came over to me, still on the bed, still riding her husband's fabulous cock, still fucking myself against his rigid cock. She laughed in my face, at my display of modesty so late in this game, and then kissed me. Her hands cupped my breasts, which turned to pinching my nipples with her fingers, pulling my breasts while I fucked up and down on his cock.

"It's time for a drink." She announced. She went back to the tray, set out the glasses, and then poured us all glasses of champagne. "Baby, stop fucking her and come over here."

I slid off him, took a moment to catch my breath, then rose to my feet, and followed him over to her. He also had a very nice ass. She handed him his glass of champagne, gave him a quick kiss, and then sat on the chair in front of him. She took his cock in her mouth, tasting my wetness on his shaft.

"Girl, I cannot wait to taste your cunt. Before you have your champagne, you need to make my man cum."

HE took a sip from his glass, and then leaned back against the table by her chair. I got on my knees again, my hands pulling his cock into my mouth, with her hand on the back of my head.

"That's it, slut. Suck his cock. Make him cum in your mouth. Make my man feel good." Came her next instruction, making the last word roll long over her tongue as his cock slid against mine.

I sucked him hard, squeezing his balls again, stroking the base of his shaft, and making my mouth a wet open space for his cock and cum. I felt his body relax as much as I felt his cock tense in my mouth, I felt his resistance to my mouth break down, felt his cock swell in my mouth, felt him begin twitch as his legs began to show just a slight sign of quivering.

"That's it baby. Cum in this bitch's mouth." She moaned, matching his moan, now with both hands of hers fucking my mouth on his cock. "Bitch, you don't swallow his cum before I have a taste!"

Finally, he did. I felt his final tense, almost pulling his cock off my tongue, when his first spurt shot to the roof of my mouth. I kept my mouth still while coaxing his cum from his cock, making my mouth so warm and open for him. He began sliding his cock in me again, rubbing his shaft against my tongue, letting the last of his cum ease out of his cock. With a huge sigh and a deep exhale he finished his orgasm. I took stock of things, gave his cock one last shuddering caress with my tongue, and then sucked his cock clean as I pulled my mouth off his cock.

I turned to her, still on my knees, and parted my mouth just enough for her to see his cum on my tongue.

"Open your mouth." I did as she instructed, letting her see his entire load and my tongue swimming in all of it. She gave me her mouth, gave me her tongue, as we shared his cum in the most flavorful kiss we had shared that evening. Her hands pulled my head to her mouth as my tongue pushed some of his cum from my mouth to hers. She broke our kiss, placed her hand under my chin, closing my mouth, and then said: "Swallow."

I did. I felt his cum pass over my tongue and down my throat. His salty flavor filled my mouth as much as the scent from my arousal filled the air around us. I sat back on my heels for a bit, then he helped me to my feet and she gave me a well-deserved glass of bubbly. The sip I took, I savored, letting it mix with the various tastes of the evening, and feeling the effervescence mingle with the salty aftertaste of his cum.

They shared their cigar after congratulating me on my oral talents. I smiled, thanked them, and continued sipping my champagne. His cock flagged a bit, now dangling down his thigh, and I suspected my body would yet again feel him in me. My engorged cunt told me we would not mind this in the least, and the champagne let my body and mind relax and enjoy the moment.

She broke our mellow moment by asking me if I had enjoyed her boyfriend's cock. I assured her I had. Her hand went to my hip, playfully stroking my ass. She enjoyed watching him fuck me, she said, pulling my hips closer to her, seeming to inhale my scent as she did.

"It seems fair you enjoyed watching him with me, after he enjoyed watching you with those two other men." I reasoned, recalling her tale of her bathroom surprise. "Besides, I am not the first woman you've seen him fuck."

"No," she smiled, "you're not." She kept her gaze even with my pussy, enjoying (I hoped) my recent trim job, letting the moment build for both of us.

She leaned forward and kissed the top of my pussy. Her kiss was gentle and quick, and heavy with the possibilities remaining that evening. She leaned back in her chair for a moment, and then rose to her feet next to me. I pulled her into my arms, into the middle of the room, dancing with her. Her boyfriend quickly stole her seat.

She pushed me back to my bed, intent on teasing me just a bit more. She first reached behind her neck and untied her halter-top scarf. Pulling it down her front revealed a beautiful pair of breasts, perfectly enhanced. I made a mental note to ask her who did her breasts, and watched as she threw the halter-top on top of my dress at the foot of my bed. She began rolling her tight little skirt over her hips, pushing it down her thighs, until she stepped out of it and added it to our growing pile of clothes. She had on a g-string even more "barely there" than mine was. It fit her form perfectly. She turned her back to me, bent over as she pulled her g-string down, then turned to face me. Her pussy was perfectly bare, already slick, and very puffy.

"Your Papi give you a ride before you got here, sweetie?" I asked, leaning back to the bed, opening my legs.

"Better than he gave you, girl." She smiled her answer. "He's going to do you one better after we come up for air."

"Oh, what's that?" I asked in a state of bemused indifference.

"He's going to fuck your ass, girl!" She purred, climbing on the bed next to me.

Any move I made to answer that statement, she quashed when she lowered one of her fabulous breasts to my mouth. My hands went to caress her breast, feeling its almost perfect size and weight, bringing her nipple to life. Her hand glided down the front of my body to my spread legs, exposed in the direction of her boyfriend. Oh, she was good. Her fingers told me stories she had not had time to tell me, of other women she had touched, of how she understood the power of her touch, of how her expert fingers could bring a woman to a state of delirium. By the time I switched from one perfectly shaped breast to the other, she had my cunt splayed open, my clit exposed, and my wetness running down to my ass.

She cradled me like that, feeding me her breasts with one arm pulling me to her, while her other hand continued stroking my clit and cunt over and over, letting things build, never rushing my passion or our shared moment. My lips locked on the nipple in my mouth, forming a perfect seal by my sucking her thick long nipples deep past my teeth. Her nipples would be sore and chafed the next morning, and she would care about that as little as I did.

"Yeah, baby... that's so good! Suck your Mami's titty, girl. Suck them good." She cooed into my ear. "Give me your pussy, girlie. Spread your legs for me. Be a good little slut for your Mami."

My Mami knows what I want, what I need. My entire world closed down to the feeling of having this fabulous woman hold me in her arms, fingering my cunt while I sucked her breasts. I even closed my eyes and let her rock me back and forth in her arms, never once breaking contact between my mouth and her nipple, never once feeling her hand anyplace other than between my legs.