Hotlanta Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're Mami's little slut-girl, aren't you? You'll give up anything I want so you can have Mami's sweet pussy. You're a nasty little whore, baby." She kept at it, filling my ears with her sexual thoughts and my mind with images too explicit to contemplate.

All this: her Papi's cock, my Mami's fingers, and her fabulous breasts, everything about this evening got to me. I felt it begin again, that deep reservoir building within me, that reservoir of lust and passion, fueled by cock and cunt and cum, gathering deep within me. The voluntary clenching of my cunt becoming automatic, involuntary, autonomic, predestined from the moment I slipped that g-string over my cunt earlier in the evening. She stroked me good, my clit between two of her fingers, rubbing me between them, pulling my face to her breasts, and pushing her nipple deeper in my mouth. I sucked her nipple hard into my mouth, felt her nipple elongate as my tongue coaxed her breast even deeper past my teeth.

It happened, it flowed; it rushed forth from my clit to deep in my tummy and then back to my cunt. I let loose as if a river unleashed, my reservoir spilling over, wetting her hand and the bed beneath my ass. My chest heaved and my arms pulled her closer to me as my mouth lost contact with her breasts and I buried my moans beneath her beautiful breasts. Her fingers remained stroking my clit, teasing me now, keeping the flow from prematurely stopping, making sure my body gave to her everything both she and I desired. Her hand moved from teasing my clit to cupping my cunt, feeling my heat emanate even as my quaking subsided. Her hand moved in slow circles over my cunt as she once again guided her wet red nipple into my mouth.

"That's so good, baby." She started again, this time moving her free hand behind my bed. "You're so good to both of us. You sucked and fucked him almost as good as I do!" The finest compliment I had received since I was in Jamaica. "And now you want your Mami's sweet pussy, don't you?"

She pulled back, pulling her breast from my mouth with an audible pop. Her hand moved from my cunt to my face, she stroked the side of my face looking deep into my eyes. Would I do this for her, would I let his him fuck my ass just for a taste of her wet bare cunt?

"Yes" I answered, to all of the above.

She kissed my answer to life. She pulled a pillow to us, rolled me over on top of it, with the pillow under my tummy, and spread my legs. Her Papi came over to me, knelt by my head, and once again fed me his cock. I wanted him nice and hard for this. She moved behind me, knelt between my legs, used her hands to spread my ass, and then gave me a gentle lick from the base of my cunt all the way up to the base of my spine. Had those two men done this for her before they fucked her ass? Perhaps her Papi licked her long and good before he watched a couple of strange men fuck his girlfriend silly. It did not matter, I concluded, as his cock would soon slide deep in my ass, and the tongue I felt now, on my ass, preparing me for this, was hers.

She pulled her tongue from my ass long enough to ask me where I kept my lubrication. Funny, I thought, she did not ask me if I had any; she presumed I did and asked me its location. Never minding that, and never lifting my mouth from her boyfriend's cock, I motioned her towards the bathroom, knowing she would find a tube of lubricant along with all my other items. Belatedly, it occurred to me my personal things also included my newly purchased vibrator, which she brought out along with the lubricant.

"Look at what I found, Papi!" She announced after walking back in the room. "Our little slut's been a very bad girl!"

She handed the tube to her boyfriend, kept the toy for herself, and then sat with her back against the headboard and her legs spread in front of me. Her boyfriend moved behind my spread legs. I could hear him undo the top and begin applying (what I hoped was copious amounts of) lubricant to his rigid cock. She smiled at me, placed my toy to her nose, and inhaled the scent I had left previously on it earlier that day.

"Reach back and spread your ass for me, slut." Came his edict, as his hands moved to my ass.

I did that for him, pulling my ass apart, letting him see my pink puckered ass. The cool lubricant he squirted coated and covered my ass, and then his fingers began working it inside of me. His fingers soon penetrated my upturned ass, giving me a sensation and a rhythm to break my concentration. His hands on my ass were almost as sure as hers had been on my cunt.

Lifting my head to look at her once again, I asked her: "I thought you said I could have your cunt?"

"After he fucks your ass, baby." She grinned, still the consummate tease.

He guided his cock to the entrance of my ass, and then fell forward on his strong forearms on either side of my body. Letting his weight press against me, his cock began its slow insistent pressure against me, his head slipping past the muscles ringing my ass, his cock sliding deeper into me. Oh God, he was big. I gasped at the sensation, at the totality of it all, willing my body to take short even breaths, willing my body to relax and to let his cock work its magic on me. He paused just a moment, letting me accommodate his size, before pressing against me again, not content until near his full length nestled itself deep within me.

"Damn, girlie's got a tight ass." He told her, resting the front of his hips against the back of mine.

I did before I let you in there, I thought. He pulled back out, my ass puckering from the sensation of his shaft pulling out, then gently but less slowly plunged his cock deep back into me. My hands gripped the sheets under me as my face clenched in near pain. He was big but not too big, and already I could feel the stirrings deep within me that would soon help turn this momentary pain to a sensation of pleasure. My breathing established itself in a comfortable rhythm, which matched the one he established fucking my ass. His thighs held mine apart, his weight pressed down against me, and his cock began turning my cunt liquid.

I felt in control enough to turn my gaze back to the lovely woman with her legs spread in front of me. She sucked my vibrator while caressing her cunt, making an obscene display of licking and sucking the head of my new toy. She pulled it from her mouth, turned it on, and let the buzz travel down her body to her wet open cunt. She is going to fuck her cunt with my own toy, I thought. My toy would get from her what my mouth could not.

Her boyfriend kept on fucking my ass, spreading my ass with his hands, making my body respond anew with every deep stroke in me. She seemed to note every stroke, as if she could feel his cock slide in me, as if her body existed in symbiosis with mine. None of this kept her from sliding my toy down between her breasts to her cunt, pulling her lips apart, then sliding my toy deep in her. I noticed how easily my toy slid into her, how her cunt seemed to both open and grab at the same time, and how her wetness coated my toy. Entranced as I was with her lewd display I almost forgot her boyfriend's cock in my ass; right up until he brought my attention back with a powerful thrust combined with a sharp slap on my ass.

I laid my head back down flat against the bed with my hands still entwined in the rapidly rumpling sheets. She stroked my face and pulled my hair back, exposing my open and panting mouth to her. Instinctively, I understood what she wanted: To see my every facial expression while her boyfriend slid his cock in and out of my ass. I wanted this, too. I wanted my Mami to see me being a very good slut, my body begging for her boyfriend's cock as much as my mouth wanted her slick wet cunt, my entire life energy focusing on being their pleasure pet. I pulled my hands from the sheets, swung them back to my hips, and spread my ass for my lovers.

He took the hint, took his hands from my hips, and rested them on either side of my shoulders. Positioning his knees inside of mine, he used his vastly superior leg strength to spread my legs even wider. With my hands on my hips, the bunched pillow under my tummy, and my head pressed flat against the bed, my body formed a perfect tripod leaving my cunt and ass open for him. He took perfect advantage of this, sliding his cock deep in my ass with every stroke, his legs pressing mine further apart every time his hips met mine.

She loved this too. She kept on caressing my face, brushing my hair back, watching my face contort in pleasure. I could tell from her movements on the bed she kept on fucking herself with my toy. I loved it that she did that, that my being with her boyfriend made her so hot she needed to pleasure herself. I kept silent for a moment, just to hear the sounds of her breathing and the sounds of his balls slapping against my cunt.

I wanted more. I needed more stimulation. The primal urge rising in me had crested, and I sought to release this. I moved my left hand from my hip to under my tummy and began creeping my fingers lower on my body. I wanted to stroke my clit. I wanted to cum from his fucking my ass, my fingers stroking my clit harder and harder, feeling my legs tense and my ass grip his cock, feeling my cunt pulse and explode, feeling my head float above the bed, my body tingle all over...

All of which came to an abrupt stop when she grabbed my arm.

"What do you think you're doing, you little whore?" She spit out, obviously in a fit of playful pique. "Isn't my Papi's cock enough for you?"

"Please... I need more!" I managed to gurgle out the side of my mouth.

"We got us one greedy bitch, Ma. What do you think we should do?" He asked her, as if my wanton nature came as a surprise to him.

She leaned over to him and, from what I could tell, whispered in his ear. Whatever she said met with his approval, for the next thing I knew he pressed himself flat against me, his left arm snaking under my body. After pulling me tight against his body, he used his right arm to lift both his body and mine off the bed. From there, he moved us back, until he sat back on his legs, and I sat on his thighs with my legs bent at the knee, with his cock still deep in my ass. His other arm wrapped around me, effectively keeping my arms pinned to my sides. I had never before felt such a tight embrace and while feeling so exposed at the same time.

I looked up to see her, still on her knees next to where I had just laid my head, my toy still in her cunt. She stayed there for a moment, taking in the scene, absentmindedly sliding my toy in and out of her. She smiled. She looked so fabulous just kneeling there. She pulled the toy from her and approached me on her knees in one fluid motion that caught me off-guard. Without seeming to give it a moment's hesitation, she reached around my head, grabbed my hair, and then pulled my head back. She pressed her body against mine, brought the toy to my now open mouth, and told me to whispering hiss to "Suck it".

I did. Simple as that, I tasted her juice on my toy. I reveled in the sensation as it hit my tongue, coated my mouth, and her scent filling my nose. She kissed my neck, still telling me to suck her juice from my toy, and tapped my toy deeper into my mouth. She wanted it down my throat. With him kissing my ear and her kissing my neck, I relaxed and let her gently guide the tip of the toy past my tongue and down my throat. She let my mouth expel the toy into her waiting hand, and gave me a kiss.

Pinioned as I was on his cock, I knew that any sudden movement on my part would result in great discomfort. Even so, the tip of the toy glanced against my clit and gave me quite a shudder. He responded by gripping me even tighter in his arms. I did what I could to relax as she continued using the toy to spread my lips and tease my clit. Satisfied that I remained right where they wanted me, she eased my toy into my cunt. My body reacted almost immediately. Having my ass so full of his cock for so long had left my cunt very wet and very engorged. Even though my toy slid right in, the tightness of it all still came as a shock to me. I moved against his arms, trying to move my body off this double penetration, and only succeeded in getting myself more deeply impaled on his cock and the toy in her hand. He leaned back a bit, pulling me with him, exposing me even more to her. Slowly at first, she began fucking me with my toy, increasing her tempo as my body reacted to her efforts.

She flicked the switch on at the same time she pressed the heel of her palm against my clit. It was amazing the sounds I heard: the jazz-like street noise filtering in through the open windows, the rasp of his breathing as I continued grinding my ass against his cock, the low rumble of my very deep breathing, and the buzz of the toy in my cunt. She gave my clit continual rubs with the heel of her palm while at the same time using her fingers to slide my toy in and out of my cunt. I could not stay still against this; I needed to move my body in unison with her rhythm, which meant I began sliding my ass up and down on his cock. All the coy conversation from earlier in the evening, the pretense of the mating ritual, the "will she put out" vibes I had thrown out at the lounge were gone. I existed purely as a bisexual slut for this lovely couple's enjoyment, enjoying this wickedly erotic double penetration; knowing that I would not trade places with anyone on earth, and that I was getting exactly what I needed from these two wonderful lovers.

Deep inside me, it began stirring again, that total release and willful abandonment to the moment. I felt my cunt flare and open for her while my ass gripped his cock. To the sounds of the night I added a slow moan emanating from deep within me, a sound building in intensity matched with the overload of sensations flowing over my body. I felt light-headed which made me happy he had not loosened his grip on me. I felt my nipples harden and my tummy tighten, and my legs started to quiver and shake. I could not fight the feeling building within me, nor would I have done so had I had the energy to do so. I wanted to give them this release as much as I wanted it myself, knowing they would see it as an accomplishment beyond the purely physical. It welled within me, the reservoir once again full, until it began spilling over and then flowing so easily from the top of my head to the ends of my toes. My cunt seemed at the same point to gape open and swallow the toy she slid in and out of me. She gave my clit one last vigorous rub with the heel of her hand and then my body exploded for them. I uselessly thrashed against his arms while rubbing my pussy back against her hand and let slip from deep within me an orgasm that flowed down over the toy and her hand with an initial gush, then kept on flowing as my moan turned into a high-pitched wail filling the room, drowning out all other sounds of the night.

Things eased down a bit as my orgasm completed its run. She gingerly let the toy slip from my cunt, and then broke contact between her palm and my clit. I was breathless, tingling all over, and thoroughly spent. He let go of me then, letting me fall into her waiting arms. She and I kissed again. I loved the twin feelings of her tongue in my mouth matched with his cock still in my ass. She carefully laid me down on my side, while he carefully moved into a spoon position behind me. As relaxed as I was, still I felt his cock gently rocking back and forth in me. She pulled my top leg up and over my body, then moved to kneel in the crook of my body, and used her hands to spread my ass. She had a perfect view of his cock sliding in me.

"Cum for me, Papi. Let me see your cock shoot all over her ass. Show me how much you love her ass." She had enjoyed watching his cock in me throughout the evening. She wanted this final denouement, this final debasement of me, and she wanted to watch it develop before her eyes.

He began short-stroking me. His cock pulled out to just the upper shaft, then rubbing back in me, repeating over and over, quickening in pace as his own orgasm built in him. I closed my eyes and focused on remaining relaxed while clenching his cock with my ass. I wanted him to cum for me, for her, for all of us. I wanted to feel his final enjoyment of my body, thinking his release a gift, a sign of his sublime gratification. Her hands kept my ass parted, offering her a perfect view for when his orgasm approached. Feeling the head of his cock swell in me, and then feeling his cock pulled from me, I could tell my ass remained gaped yet feeling the absence of his cock. I sensed him using his hand to stroke his cock, bringing him to orgasm, shooting his thick streams of cum between the cheeks of my ass. The warm liquid sensation felt wonderful on my ass. I kept perfectly still, relaxing my entire body, and keeping myself open. She watched with obvious delight as his cum, trailing down between my cheeks, dripped and rolled down into my gaped ass.

He flipped to his back, completely spent. She nestled next to me, flat on her back, with my arm over her body. I brushed her hair from her face, arranged it in a fan under her head, and kissed her. We shared a kiss for a very long time, with our lips locked and our tongues entwined in the kind of kiss where our mouths seem to join as one. She knew what I wanted as much as I did. She pulled from our embrace until her upper body rested against a couple of the pillows, then spread her lovely thighs exposing her pussy to me.

Without a word, I moved between her legs. Her engorged cunt beckoned to me, as did her clit peeking out from the top of her lips. The kiss I had started with her mouth continued as I pressed mine against her nether lips. She responded almost immediately to me, spreading her legs even wider and pulling her knees up to her body. I placed my hands under her fabulous ass, squeezing her cheeks as I let my tongue trail from her pussy to her ass. I nuzzled my nose against her cunt inhaling her scent as I flattened my tongue and caressed her ass. I felt her pucker and relax, then let my mouth move back up to her pussy. Effortlessly, I let the middle finger from my left hand caress and press against her ass until it slid deep within her. She arched her back and moaned in response. My mouth moved to her clit, gently sucking on her, while the index and middle fingers from my right hand slipped into her warm wet hairless cunt.

Her boyfriend snuggled against me, his hand on my lower back, watching me use my mouth and fingers pleasure his girlfriend. His wide hands massaged my back and cupped my ass, seemingly pulling me deeper into her legs. As if I needed further encouragement. I had given so much to this very moment I would not let him rush me. What did rush things was her elongated state of arousal. She had watched so much, constantly on edge these past hours, so much so that her release could not wait. Her hands moved to her breasts, pinching and pulling her nipples. I began sluicing my tongue, using my tongue to suck her clit, establishing a rhythm she soon matched with her fingers on her nipples. I rocked my finger in her ass while using my fingers in her cunt to spread against and massage against that bundle of nerves on the front of her vagina. Finding what I wanted, I began crooking my fingers against her, spreading them over then sliding them hard up against her, feeling her cunt open with every move. Her clit began pulsing on my tongue, which drove me further, making me suck and caress her clit faster and faster.

She gave her back one final violent arch, pulling and elongating her nipples with her fingertips, then pushed her cunt back against my fingers and mouth. I kept stroking deep in her pussy as she thrashed her orgasm against me, her thighs closing against the sides of my face, blocking the view of her boyfriend in the process. I did not care; this moment was for her and I alone. Her spasms continued as my fingers massaged and pulled her cum from her, as my mouth sucked on her clit, as my finger rocked in her ass, all in perfect time with her body. She came and came for me. I loved the feeling of her exploding against my face. I moved my mouth off her clit just when I thought her close to sensation overload, moved my mouth to her open cunt, and licked the last of her orgasm into my waiting mouth. As her body eased down from it's high, I eased my finger from her ass, then let my tongue turn from licking from her to licking flat against her lips, grabbing the last of her wetness from her still quivering cunt.