Hotlanta Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved up alongside her, letting her rest while resting my leg over hers and my head on the top of her breast. Her boyfriend moved to her other side as we both embraced this Latin Goddess, our hands moving over her body soothing her back down to reality. Silence descended on us as we each evaluated our respective thoughts. Finally, I kissed the side of her face and asked her what she was thinking.

"That it's a shame you don't live here!" She joked, her mind clearing of its post-orgasmic fog.

"Mmm. I was thinking much the same thing." I said, my hand playfully caressing her breast, her nipple still erect.

"What are you thinking?" He asked me, his hand massaging her other breast.

"That I'm glad I met you two." I answered, giving the most obvious answer imaginable. I let my hand run down to her lower abdomen, resting it there, waiting for her invitation.

"Are you going to make me cum again?" She asked while throwing her head back in the pillows.

"Yes." Sometimes simplicity is its own best argument.

She opened her legs just enough for me to rest the tip of my middle finger on the top of her clit. Using slow circular motions, I let her get comfortable while not rushing her stimulation. She bit her lip in anticipation of her arousal, and then let her mouth fall open as my finger worked its magic on her body. She loved this, I thought, almost as much as I do: the slow languorous arousal while lying between two lovers. She enjoyed the contact of my body against hers, against his. She wanted to let her body relax and release, to flow again not from tension but from passion.

I wanted to give her something to fill her mind, so I turned to her boyfriend and asked him what it was like, for him, watching his beloved girlfriend fuck and suck other men and women. HE knew his girlfriend, and knew just what I wanted him to do. He told me about some of her "Firsts"; first time with another woman, with another man, her first time getting fucked by a woman with a strap-on, her first time in a double penetration, her first time stripping in a club, and the list went on. All during this, I kept my finger just at the top of her clit, slow circles awakening the savage beast in her, letting his words and my fingers glory in her erotic delights. Finally, when she had had enough of his words, and my teasing, she grabbed my hand with one of hers and guided it directly over her clit.

I switched her verbal stimulation into overdrive then. "You're such a glorious slut! You spread your legs for anyone your Papi tells you to, don't you?" I breathed and licked into her ear, now taking two fingers and massaging her clit as she had done to mine.

"Yessssssss, oh God yes I am!" She hissed between clenched teeth, thinking of her past interludes, our current play, and her future adventures almost at the same time. Her body began heaving in our arms, much to our delight.

He joined in the fun. "I pimp you out, don't I ma?" He was grinning when he said this, still it shocked her to hear him talk like that, she just moaned from his question and my stroking her, so he continued: "Say what you are, ma. Tell us what you are."

She moaned, seeming incapable of coherent speech at that very moment. Her body began emanating so much heat I thought she would burst into flames. I leaned over and took her nipple in my teeth, gave her a gentle tug, then told her: "Sweetie, don't make me stop. Tell us what you are!"

It took just one gentle bite on her nipple, and a momentary cessation of rubbing her clit for her to admit what he and I already knew: "I'm a slut and a whore! Oh, God yes... Papi brings home men and I fuck them. Ohhh, please...!" She moaned and moaned, her clit past the point of no return and her mind spilling all to us. "I find women for him, I make them fuck him, I make them our sssssssluts!"

As if that last part had somehow escaped my notice, I thought. She was oh so close... I moved my hand down, cupping her mound in my palm, grinding my palm against her clit. My fingers splayed against her slippery cunt, feeling her open and waiting for her eventual release. He pulled one of her breasts to his mouth, taking her nipple in his teeth. I did the same with her other breast, remembering just how hard she had pulled her nipples before I pulled her nipple hard with my teeth before sucking her nipple hard and deep into my mouth and running my tongue over her nipple. Her legs closed around my hand, which did not keep me from grinding my hand against her for one second, until she arched her back then pushed out and came all over my hand. I did not relent with my mouth on her nipple or my hand on her cunt: I wanted her to have as violent an orgasm as I had. It worked. Soon she was visibly shaking her body against us, trying to sit up or move, and trying to pull my hand away from her cunt. HE and I relented when finally she nearly screamed out "Oh GOD! Please stop!!!" and we did.

She both whimpered and exhaled at the same time. She had trouble catching her breath for a moment, and then relaxed into my arms. I smoothed her much mussed hair back and pulled her to me. He spooned in behind her and we all rested for the moment. I asked finally if they would like to stay the evening with me, and they did. We took turns using the bathroom, cleaning up a bit, before we would all fall into bed. Being the host, I was last to use the bathroom, and upon coming back into the room, discovered they had made room in the bed for me to sleep between the two of them. How sweet! I noted the time and climbed between my two wonderful lovers for the rest of the night

Sleep we did. They, of course, woke before me. They were in their home time zone, after all. What woke me? Not the sounds of the birds singing, or the rusting of the sheets, and thankfully not my alarm clock or a wake-up call; but the gentle pinch of my nipples. Still a somewhat jarring way to wake up, but overall a very pleasurable sensation.

I kissed her good morning on the lips, and he kissed my nipple. He also began rubbing against me. Rubbing his hard cock against my thigh, that is.

"Papi has some morning wood for you, sweetie." She said with a smile.

I stretched and yawned against her, pulling my legs apart in doing so. She wasted no time in pulling the sheets off us, and then began waking up my pussy with her fingers. I like morning sex. This is the only kind of sex where, with a man, I feel no pressure to perform or to enhance the experience. Sometimes, men wake up with an erection and need to get off. Usually, this "morning wood" is the result of the dreams he had, thinking about what his cock did to my mouth, cunt, and ass the night before. Oftentimes, after morning sex, the man will go use the shower (or leave my apartment), leaving me with a creamy cunt and fresh memories to relive as I masturbate myself to orgasm.

She got on her side, her head cradled in her hand, and watched. I liked her watching me, I decided. I also had the sneaking suspicion that, when I next got back to Atlanta, I would have many opportunities to watch her perform as well. Not once in the past 12 hours had I seen more than his tongue disappear into her body, and would love to see her with him as she had with me. Having completed her job, having used her fingers to get me decently wet, she rested her sticky fingers on her hip and waited for him to start.

He got between my legs with amazing ease and great alacrity. He spent the minimum amount of time necessary to coat the head of his cock with my wetness before pressing himself into me. Expertly, he used his first few strokes to coat the rest of his shaft with my juices. He knew the game as well as I did; that while this was for him, he minded my pleasure too.

Now that he once again had his full length sliding in and out of my pussy, I wrapped my legs around his hips, trying to match the rhythm of his hips with my thrusting up to meet him. He hovered above me, supported by his very strong forearms, taking great delight in this early morning fuck. I moved my hands to his chest, running my nails lightly over his smooth bare skin, letting my nails flick his nipples every so often. I noticed that, every time I flicked his nipples like that, he seemed to pulse his cock and clench his jaw. I moved my nails to his nipples and began pinching them, lightly at first, until his responses told me he enjoyed more than a fair bit of pinching pressure.

She had moved her free hand to his hips, feeling her boyfriend's ass rise up and down while he fucked me. He liked that too, of course. She broke the silence by telling me: "You noticed he likes his nipples pinched."

"Yes, he does." I agreed with her, almost as if we were a couple of doctors consulting over a patient. "He likes your hand on his ass, too. What else does he like?"

He shifted his head around; concentrating on fucking me, on the sensation his cock felt sliding in and out of my slick warm pussy. I could feel a trickle of my wetness ooze down from the base of my cunt to my ass. Yes, this definitely beat a wake-up call. She answered my question: "I'm gonna squeeze his balls, girl. I'm gonna pump my bull's cum deep in your cunt. And you're gonna beg him for it."

Fair enough. He was still moving his head around, clenching his eyes, concentrating on he job at hand. I wanted his attention and told him, "Open your eyes and look at me." He did, locking his lovely almond eyes on mine. "I want you to fuck me hard, and cum in me. I want to feel your cock and cum in me long after you're gone." His girlfriend had moved her hand between his legs, making him spread his legs wider, making me spread my legs wider. Noticing my legs no longer wrapped around his hips, he next moved my legs over the tops of his arms, effectively pinning me back to the bed, bent back with my cunt completely exposed and available to him.

His fucking slowed enough for his girlfriend to get her fingers wrapped around his balls. He slid in deep, I felt her fingers brush playfully against my cunt, feeling how completely my cunt wrapped around his cock, and how much wetness I had secreted in such a short amount of time. He groaned when he felt her first squeeze on his balls. I could also feel her massaging her hand against his crotch. She got her bull started again by telling him, "She wants it, Papi. She wants it bad... Fuck this bitch hard, cum in her pussy. Shoot it deep in this bitch's cunt." She practically foamed at the mouth when she hissed that to him, she was so excited.

"You're not fucking me hard enough" I teased him. "Fuck me hard, cum for me baby... give your cum, fuck me harder and cum for me." He liked hearing that. He also liked feeling her hand squeeze and stroke his balls and crotch, and how I curved my body up to meet his thrusting cock, making my pussy a warm wet inviting place for him to cum.

"Yeah, gonna fuck you hard girlie. Gonna cum deep in you..." and he was. His hips were smacking against mine, making that wet slapping sound, driving his hard cock deep in and out of me with evermore quickening and powerful thrusts. "Gonna cum... NOW!" he exploded as his cock swelled and drive deeper in me, deeper than ever before, his cock pumping cum deep in me, my pussy getting so very full from all of this. He thrust-fucked me a few more times while I clenched my pussy around his cock and his girlfriend squeezed her fingers around his balls, each of us trying to milk the last of his cum from him. HE finally fell down upon me, in a sweaty heap, letting my legs down as his arms went limp.

With a groan, he slid his cock out of my pussy and rolled off my body. He lay there a moment before he got up and went into the bathroom. I turned to her. Little Miss Mary Sunshine was all smiles. She spread my legs, gazing at my creamy cunt, watching his cum ooze out of me. Looking me in my eyes she asked me, "When do you come back to Atlanta?"

"I don't know," I told her, "but I do want to come back."

She got off the bed, stretched herself alive, and moved over to the desk. Grabbing a slip of paper and a pen, and studiously avoiding my leather business card holder, she wrote down her email address and tore off the paper, placing it next to my laptop. She turned and asked me my email address, which I gave to her, which she wrote down, and placed that slip of paper in her purse.

He came out of the bathroom just then. She turned to him and told him it was time for them to go. The morning light filled the room, the August air smelled sweet and heavy, and I watched my two new lovers pull their clothes back on. I loved watching her move, so free of shame, so proud of her body. He moved with the regimented passion of a man on a mission. They made a good couple.

"Don't get up, girl." She said, coming over to the bed. She leaned over me and gave me a kiss for both of them. Finding my toy on the nightstand, she placed it in my hand with a wink. No more play for them, they needed to leave, and I needed my time alone. With one final look, they quietly slipped out the door. Then I quietly slipped my toy into my creamy cunt and had myself a nice quiet gentle tingly orgasm before falling back asleep.

I woke with enough time to do a run though Piedmont Park, make a quick visit to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens, and check both my email accounts. Personal stuff first: My couple had indeed emailed me a very sweet note, to which I replied; all of us hoping we would all soon connect in the near future. Work wise, my boss liked my trip report, and sent along her compliments. I responded, of course, by telling her that the next time she needed me to visit Hotlanta; all she has to do is ask.