HotWife Iris Does Young Bros Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aynsley
Aynsley
85 Followers

After about 4 or 5 orgasms, my HotWife usually tries to stop, but if you slow down for a bit, but keep in rhythm, her pleasure causes her to relent and continue.

"Okay…okay…enough," Iris gasped, after her 5th orgasm, and Jason slowed down but he kept going.

Jack grabbed Iris's ankles, lifting and spreading my MILF's leg so Jason could plunge even deeper, and said, "Okay, Jason. I think Mrs. C is ready to be pushed over the top. Go for it!"

Dutifully, Jason's thrusts sped up and he plunged balls deep into the pelvis of my lusting wife. Whenever I thrust hard and deep, like this, Iris orgasms wildly. However, Jason was nearly 3" longer than me. I was getting very turned on thinking how deeply my HotWife was feeling Jason's meat.

"Oh…Ohhhhh…Ohhhhhhh…Oh God!" groaned Iris. She was obviously close to a really big 'O'.

"Ohhhhhhhhh…Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she continued to the delight of Jason, as he continued his long, deep, powerful, but quick thrusts.

My HotWife's shackled hands grabbed the strap and she thrust her pelvis in opposing force, to maximize her HUGE orgasm.

"Ah, ah, ah, AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Iris grimaced as the wave of the orgasm swept through her body. I could tell Jason was now cumming, and my MILF's noises went from moans to a long soft sigh as she felt her love tunnel being filled with his hot liquid.

Jason pulled out and a little semen was left dripping from Iris's pussy lips. Jack grabbed the camera and snapped some pics of Jason's handiwork, which had also left a wide, satisfied smile on my spent MILF.

Jack put the camera down and grabbed the scissors. Starting with the feet, he took Iris's red sandals off, then clipped holes in the fishnets footies, and then clipped up to the open crotch, and then up to the top. Now he was able to strip off the black fishnets, exposing my HotWife's body. Her pelvis was still on display, as it rested above the pillows under her butt. My blindfolded and restrained MILF now lay naked and exposed on the bed, but for the 'HotWife' anklet that still dangled on her pretty right ankle.

With Iris lying motionless from her exhaustion, Jack used the feather I gave him to torment my spent wife. The mere touch of the feather or a finger brought strong twitches from my now hyper-sensitive MILF. Jason played along, too, gently teasing and playing with Iris's big breasts and nipples. With hands restrained above her head, there was little my HotWife could do but squirm and endure the teasing. I think 'the boys' enjoyed seeing my MILF's big white boobs jiggle as she squirmed.

Jack put on a condom, grabbed the vibrator and the lube, and sat between Iris's spread legs, putting his legs under hers. He scooted up until his hard-on was touching my MILF's butt cheeks. He put lube on his cock, and then started to rub it around and in Iris's other hole.

"No…no…don't, please don't," pleaded Iris. "Not there."

Although it's a rare, Iris has allowed me to do her bum, but she is not big on anal play. However, with her hands restrained above her head, there wasn't much my HotWife could do, other than plead and squirm.

"Don't worry, Mrs. C. I'll be gentle. You have such a hot body and I want to enjoy every part of it. Your lovely booty will be just fine."

And with that, Jack eased the tip of his rock hard condom covered cock, between the cheeks of my HotWife. Gently, as Jack scooted forward, he gradually pushed deeper and deeper inside my wife's voluptuous rump. He pulled Iris's thick thighs toward him, until he was all the way in.

"No…no…please, no," moaned Iris.

But her resistance soon changed once my HotWife felt the buzz of the vibrator on her clit. Instantly, her "no's" turned to "ohhhhh's".

It has never ceased to amaze me how sensitive Iris's clitoris is. Unless it's gotten too sensitized from a long session of love making, there isn't a time day or night that clit stimulation doesn't elicit a positive reaction from her. Although initially resistant to having Jack 'do' her butt, I think feeling Jack inside her, made the vibrator all the more effective. Quickly, Iris's moaning told Jack he was close to a soft #7 orgasm, which was soon followed by a harder 8th orgasm.

While Jason continued to play with Iris's milky white tits, Jack pulled out of her butt, stripped off the condom, and proceeded to plunge his raging hard-on into my MILF's still wet, and slightly recuperated pussy.

"AAHHhhhhhhhhhh…...," Iris let out, as Jack's cock penetrated all of the way in. He quickly began fucking my MILF with hard and deep thrusts. This brought more moaning from my HotWife, and I could tell that a 9th orgasm wouldn't be far away. Meanwhile, Jason had a breast in each hand, and was kneading each white mound of pleasure while squeezing them together.

Iris wrapped her legs around Jason's thrusting torso and moaned, "Ah, ah, ah, AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH," again grasping the strap that held her hands above her pretty head, as the wave of another HUGE orgasm swept through her sexy body.

Iris fell back and lay motionless. Jack had stopped his pumping and removed his still hard cock from my wife's motionless body. He asked for Jason to lie on his back and scoot down next my lifeless wife. Both brothers now worked to swing my MILF over the top of Jason. And then, Jack held up Iris's right leg up over Jason's crotch. His brother got the idea, and positioned his huge, hardened cock as a target so Jack could aim and lower my wife's hot box onto the eager pole. Once the tip of Jason's cock parted my wife's sweet pussy lips, Iris easily slid all the way down his shaft, and she uttered an, "Ummmff", when her pelvis hit Jason's.

"What…what are you doing? No. No. Please, no more. I can't take any more," pleaded my exhausted HotWife. Her pleas went for naught as Jack arranged Iris's legs to straddle each side of his brother.

"Don't worry, Mrs. C., we're almost done. Mr. C. bet us we couldn't coax 10 orgasms out of you, and we've only got one to go," Jack said as he repositioned himself so that he was behind my MILF, straddling both her and his brother's legs.

Iris was bent over, face down and lifeless on the young Jason, who was obviously delighted to have his cock back inside my HotWife while being smothered with her huge boobs as they lay across his chest. Her hands were still bound above her head and my HotWife's beautifully round white butt cheeks were now, invitingly, sticking up for the eager Jack.

"I love your fairy tattoo, Mrs. C.," Jack said as looked down while preparing to re-mount my MILF's inviting rump. "I also love your butt, Mrs. C." and Jack ran his hands over my HotWife's big, white buns before bringing his rock hard cock up to nestle in between her cheeks.

As Jack slipped the tip of his bare cock inside my exhausted wife's bum, Iris whimpered, "Oh God. Oh…Oh…Oh God. No…no…you guys are going to kill me."

Jack was gentle as he eased himself deeper, filling my HotWife with another stiff shaft of throbbing youthfulness. He grabbed Iris's shoulders, to rub her back, as he began his slow, soft rhythm with his hips. My voluptuous wife loves her back rubbed, and a smile crept across her pretty face as it rested on Jason's chest while Jack kneaded her upper torso.

"How's that feel, Mrs. C.", asked Jack as he continued his slow rhythms while continuing the back rub. "How does it feel to have both of us inside of you?"

"Hmmmmmmm" was all my MILF could respond.

The sight of my HotWife being fucked by two studs, at the same time, was driving me crazy. I decided I could no longer 'just watch'. First, I clicked a few pics of this incredibly 'hot' scene. Then, I quickly stripped, untied the straps and unshackled my MILF, moving her head closer to me.

She and Jason were on the near side of the bed, and I moved her head towards the edge. I bent down, gave my gorgeous wife a kiss, and then I moved so that my stiff cock brushed across her pretty face. Iris's luscious lips parted, I slipped myself into her warm mouth, and started to gently pump back and forth.

I'm not sure what was hotter; getting a blow job from my sexy wife in front of others, or realizing that my HotWife was in the midst of 'doing' three guys at the same time. I was so turned on that I came very quickly and I felt my MILF swallow all that I had.

With me now removed from the scene, Jack picked up his pace, using his hands on Iris's tanned shoulders to push her down against each of his deep thrusts. Jason was thrusting his huge cock, in rhythm with Jack, from the bottom.

Soon, we heard, "Oh…Oh, God….Oh…Oh…Oh, God", from my HotWife.

"Ah, ah, ah, aahhhh, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH," groaned Iris as she clenched the sheets on either side of Jason, got up on her knees, and started to thrust back on to the two cocks that were pumping inside of her.

She continued, "Oh God, Ohhhhh God….A Ah, ah, ah, aahhhh, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH", before falling into a heap on Jason's chest. I think Jason came at the same time and Jack came quickly thereafter. Spent, Jack flopped on top of my HotWife. It was an incredible sight to see this MILF sandwich of sweaty bodies, smelling of sex.

After catching his breath, Jack rolled off the bed. Iris flopped off Jason, and lay face up, spread eagle, filled with 'the boys' manhood. Though exhausted, my MILF looked incredible as she lay naked and exposed, with the juices of the young lads dripping from both love holes.

Jason showered first giving Jack a chance to take a couple of last pictures of my voluptuous but sexually spent HotWife. Soon they were both showered and dressed, but before they left, I poured one more glass of champagne for each of us for a farewell toast.

We raised our glasses and I said, "To the very HOT Mrs. C.".

"Hear, Hear", responded Jason and Jack.

As we 'clinked' our plastic glasses we looked over and saw that my HotWife had curled up and passed out with a huge smile on her pretty but exhausted face.

Aynsley
Aynsley
85 Followers
12