All Comments on 'House Arrest Ch. 08'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good so far!

I'm hoping that mick n company catch them from here! U need to put more detail in n make the chapters go more longer!! Sandra n mikes will hasn't fully broken! Hope the new captures make sure they hav the upper hand in fully controlling the family! Then hav Micks neice come into the story! Now that thru hav been kidnapped n been bought as a property their relationship should be wiped out they should all be renamed by their new owner! Peicing tatoos n haircutting should b done as mark of ownership! Hav then slowly slowly get addicted to sex!

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 10 years ago
Let them get away!

Please let them get away

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I haven't wished for the ending of a story so much since that one with the rich family fucking each other to save the world. Some of this would have been a decent story, but it is just too much of everything. The language, the cast of characters, the action. It is trying too hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
About time

Let them escape and let then get either A. Freedom and some semblance of a normal life back (or) B. Complete and utter revenge and the kidnappers getting hell by having to fuck each other and the sheiks crazy ass daughter! Seriously though this family has suffered way more than enough! It got way to creepy and twisted

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
SEAL Team 6?

SEAL team 6 would be theb heroes as the sheik was brunning white slavery ring and al qaeda ties. Mysterious disappearance of USAF female officer in white,slavery while on vacation in UAE is the trigger. Canadian home under surveillance by Homeland,Security. Both the sheik's crew and the black crew exterminated.

Hostages freed. 2M paid into their accounts to replace stolen destroyed goods, repair damage in house, painted walls, newb kitchen and furniture plus therapy and physical treatment for their wounds, their cars replaced brand new, husband gets back job with backpay ans leave balances fully restored. Family signs confidentiality agreement and resumes normal life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Waiting

still waiting. want to see subplot of rival of the sisters buying them developed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Update, I love this story. Hope they get away!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Read all eight chapters great writing a big turn on. I was jacking off from 1-8

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergaggedKitty23@gaggedKitty23
Born in Chicago...but now I'm a southern girl. My three favorite things: sex, travel, and cute animals. Oh, and I like reading too ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES