All Comments on 'House of Cards Ch. 06'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 287 Comments (Page 2)
FD45FD45over 12 years ago
RAAC

No.

Ohio has a romantic soul, but he has written a number of stories where the man made hard choices and walked away.

Scenes from a Marriage is frankly brilliant. Granted, his wife isn't humiliated in front of the family at Thanksgiving, her lover isn't pummeled senseless and the husband doesn't walk away with a huge Alienation of Affection settlement in the pocket rubbing against a 10 year younger nymphomaniac, but it is not a RAAC story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
stop and reread

this series of stories is a classic LW series.....stop and re read theses stories it will make you feel how good Ohio is .....the story is so full of depth it needs several rereads

karan9876karan9876almost 12 years ago
Gay!

Someone commented anonymously that Ohio is gay and someone else got pissed. Well i just decided to comment after reading till part 6 as i plan to stop out here. I dont know who the anonymous reader was but would love to tell him that although he made a statement based on reading this story he should have the balls to write with a real username. Look at me for example, I criticise stories where the man is a wimp as i being a real man myself cant stand such shit. I however, see to it that i reveal my identity.

One question for Ohio, your writing skills cannot be questioned as they are par excellence. However making the man a wimp to such an extent is crazy.. On his anniversay his wife gives him a blow job while her lover has had lots of loving the day before? In a real world what kind of a 'real' man would accept this? Make me understand the mind of a cuck please... I seriously wonder at times when i read JPB, DG HEAR and many such writers who can obivously write very well but are heavily inclined in being anti-male. So how excatly, does the mind of a cuck work? and how can any man accept this? I hope he replies... thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another stupid fuck

Add karan to the list of no-life stupid fucks whose identity is a username on a fuck story site. I pity you losers that have no real life and consider a gmail address superior to 3 forms of valid government issued identification. Fucking retards.

rvwsrvwsover 11 years ago
This is what it is all about..

"But I think there was something about ... doing it with me just before our anniversary that was a special turn-on for him. He kept mentioning it while we were together, and ... " It's called humiliation and disrespect. "Look at me, I'm banging the married guy's wife, I am the man, he is the wimp" That's what it is all about people. That is why the other man needs an ass kicking.

KenL511KenL511over 11 years ago
This story has been up for a while.

Ohio has written some BTB as well as RAAC. In Parts 1 & 2 he explains why the protagonist is willing to try RAAC. I love his stories, he is a very good writer.

My opinon of Anonymous commentators is their opinion is worth precisely their name. Nothing.

Ken L

SirThopasSirThopasover 11 years ago
Rereading

Still a big fan.

Now that all this place has to offer are stories full of very silly attempts at machismo and bizarre financial fantasies, where the betrayed spouse magically falls out of love and generally acts just as selfishly and immaturely as the cheater (but everyone just adores them in spite of this, of course), its nice to go back from time to time and remember that it used to be a den for people who wanted to tell stories about human beings, having human problems and responding to them with human emotions.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Good

writing but crappy hubby. Let off dear sweet Eddie. After cutting his dick off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Ok that's it Im done with this bullshit! I can't read any more of Ohio's wimpy husbands! It is absolutely absurd that he would consider taking her back after all her betrayals. I'm sorry but I just don't believe a man can still be affectionate or intimate with someone who did that to him on their 16th anniversary. It seems like that would be unforgiveable even on a subconsious level!

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
hahaha

It is all about her, in this story making feel safe good okay keep her friends, no one is on his side at all,his buddy that faggot should be telling his wife to burn the bitches number, one cheater maybe two? nope he drinks her piss coming out of her,like you want a murder rapist or adulter around your family apparently ohio's character's do in this story-why?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Soory - NO!!!!!

The first time, at the club - maybe, I could eventually get past it.

Having Eddie show up when she was having dinner with her friend and then knowing she was set-up - Hell No...she consciously knew what was going to happen and she didn't just fuck him, they made Love!

Spending nights with Eddie, come on, she wasn't just having an affair (she was), she was making love and wanting every bit of it.

Is she remorseful now - Sure, she had a good marriage, a good husband, a good lover and soul mate and she sure as hell didn't want to lose that and Yes - that was real.

Too bad, no guy is ever going to get over his wife, not just fucking but always looking forwards to more love making with a special guy. No, marriage over, try to be friends for the sake of the children and friends but OHIO, this ending is fucked....

Thanks anyway.....

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoying it

With every word out of her mouth I see the hole getting deeper and deeper. With the dreams he is having and the conclusions he is coming to, I think you are building a great case for divorce. How could he possibly take her back? He keeps delineating the problem and then pondering what solution it might take to save the marriage. He keeps coming up blank, and so do I.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Not convinced yet

I am still not convinced that these two should reconcile. The affair is not what is bothering me. What is bothering me is how easy it was for her to lie to him. She made up a story on the spot for each piece of evidence. She only came clean when there was no other explanation but the truth. For that reason alone I feel she is untrustworthy. The cheating is just the icing on the cake.

Another thing that got me is her justification for lying. I did it because I love you? That is a load of crap. Love does not make you lie about having an affair. Love makes you NOT have an affair. If she wanted to protect his feelings, she should have kept her legs closed.

I am still giving Ohio 5 stars for this story. He is still my favorite author.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 10 years ago
Talk, Talk, Talk

All this oral diarrhea with honey and sweety has done fucked up your heros mind. What's needed is action, Eddie knew she was a married woman so why should he get off.

InescuInescuabout 10 years ago
Unforgivable

The anniversary fuck was simply unforgivable. It put a lie to all her protestations of putting her marriage first. If she put her marriage first, she wouldn't be fucking some other guy.

Tom letting Eddie off is just a bit too much. It makes him off as a wimp. He seems afraid to confront the man who was getting off cuckolding him. Did she ever come to him with Eddie's sperm in her mouth or pussy and kiss or make him go down on her? Those are questions I would have asked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
discusting

You have the ability to turn your husbands into discusting, pathetic wimps. I can almost understand why his whore craved other male companionship. Although, worms and pieces of shit seem to go together. They're both pathetic. So far, it's five chapters longer than it needed to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I am absolutely disgusted with Tom

Marianne fucks another guy for 9 months and he's thinking about how much he loves her and wonders how they can save their marriage? THERE IS NOT MARRIAGE. She doesn't love Tom, she loves his security while she gets her filthy cunt banged as much as 'Eddie' can get it up.

You know, I'm one of the few people who not only actually loves his wife to take a bullet for her, I'm one of the few who actually has. And never thought twice about it. But if she did what Marianne did, she would find herself skidding down the highway on her ass and just hitting the high spots even after almost 40 years of marriage. 9 months of fucking someone else makes it so you don't get any do-overs.

Die cunt die.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
I have sometimes commented that I did not desire revenge against my former wife's

paramour. She, not him, was the source and focus of my anger. This author described that feeling better than I ever have. I later learned that my wife told her boyfriend (face-to-face) that I had found out. He was worried about my revenge. HE was the one with the black belt and was 20 years younger than I. Of course, he didn't know that I did not own a gun.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 10 years ago
Talk about confusing...

How does a person profess that they love a person now even more than they did when they were first together... and yet NOW have an affair...?

Doesn't that seem to imply that there was an even BETTER chance that they'd have fooled around when they were first together....?

And how does a woman have the degree of intimacy she had with her lover without loving him...? Sounds like she's lying to herself as much as she's lying to her husband...

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
cooling off ?

Marianne claimed that the affair was cooling off and would probably have ended in a few more months ?

So then what, if she had not been caught ?

Another affair with a different man to give her some excitement ?

After all she fooled her husband through this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WTF??

He cooks dinner for this bitch, the serial liar and cheater? Yet another fine story from Wimp City. She would not have stopped if she had not been caught.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

She is a whore she didn't want to hurt him but how do you think the other guy and everyone he tells thinks about her dumb husband not knowing that he has his wife whenever he wants

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
Well well well. You're a nasty piece of work aren't you Ohio?

One dirty little lie after another; the end result to trivialize the sanctity of marriage; and to confuse the sheep as to the nature of evil. How dare you declare the love of a cheating slut to be equivalent to that of a faithful and true husband. There is no comparison! Just as there is no marriage! The only way for them to get back together and it not be a lie is for Tom to become a self-centered bastard and join her on her path to hell; or for Marianne to start to love The Lord, her neighbors and the world more than herself and join Tom on his way to heaven.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 10 years ago
@SplitAces

I made the mistake of reading this swill a few years ago before I knew what ms ohio was about. Just to warn you are going to be seriously pissed by the end of chapter 10.

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
Thanks for the advice!

I'm done with this one!

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
End It

I'm sorry, I realize you still love her, and ending it will hurt you too, but she has gone a bridge too far.

The on-going affair with emotional entanglements.

The lying.

The sex the night before their anniversary ruining her for her husband.

Just cut the cord and move on with your life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm outta here

Hubby has no spine and no balls. His behavior, the way he discusses with his wife so earnestly how she shat on their marriage, makes me gag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm sorry Marianne, but I have bad news...

I've decided after all your lies, your deceit and you obvious enjoyment of the 'naughtiness' of what you were doing behind my back, I'm planning on hunting your lover down and killing him. I held court and he was found guilty and sentenced to death.

But now for the really bad news. You were tried and found guilty too. Your penalty? Also, death. As anyone on death row, you deserve to know your fate. You need to make your peace with God, you should get your financial affair in orders too, because you will die by my hand. Not today, perhaps not tomorrow. But next week? Perhaps. Next month, very likely. Within the year, it is almost guaranteed. Within in the decade? You will be a cold worm eaten carcass buried in the dirt.

But you'll have the time, however short, and opportunity to do it yourself. For if you do it, it won't hurt as bad as it will WHEN I do it. No matter how far you run, no matter what you do, unless you do it yourself, you soon will be a cold cadaver .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He should have

added some poison to her food to help her on her way to hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No, no NO

You do NOT take a cold calculating lying cheating adulterous whore back. You DO NOT. Remember all the things she said to Eddie on the tape? Multiply that times 8 months.

That is what you would be taking back. Just the thought he might take her back makes me nauseous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pathetic,

desperate character. Shame on you ohio...

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Repeating Myself

“she was completely convinced that you would never find out about it”

And that makes it right/better, how?

And how did she think that being over-fucked on their anniversary wouldn’t hurt him?

Eddie might not have known about the “honeymoons”, but SHE surely did, and should have shut him off after one or two times to make sure she would be ready for her husband.

I’m probably spitting in the wind here, though I don’t remember the end, but this seems to be heading towards RAAC, and though it will surely hurt him too, she simply does not deserve to stay married to him.

arincharinchover 9 years ago
Willing Cuck

Can't blame Eddie cause after all Marianne is a beautiful and willing woman? Is this some poor excuse of situational ethics? Is there no morality, no right or wrong? How about fucking a married woman, that's ok too cause the woman is pretty? WTH?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Can't blame Eddie?

Hum? Can't blame Eddie? So a bank robber knocks off a bank, makes a run with the money, loses a bag or two. You find those bags.. does that mean the money is yours out right? finders keepers? Hell no, in fact FUCK NO! Eddie knew she was married and engaged in the affair. If laws were made to protect the grieved spouse a victim of unsupported adultery do you think for one moment Eddie would have engaged? How about NO! Eddie knowingly engaged and took the risks and should have before moving forward made it clear.. her marriage or him. If she chose her marriage, then back to the bars and dance clubs. Sadly that would end the story, or perhaps open another chapter or angle because after 8 months, I doubt she would have left Eddie. I do blame both her and Eddie both should be punished.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
Uh huh... the affair was winding DOWN...???

She reacted the way she did in the motel that day... reactions that toe him apart... and that's the way she reacts on the DOWNSIDE of an affair...???

Makes you wonder how much BETTER it must have been on the upside. If you're experiencing sexual pleasure like THAT, why worry about your husband at all? Just dump him and hook up permanently with your lover.

And gosh, where does he get off being hurt by her lying - she was ONLY doing it to protect him. Doesn't that make you worry, if you're him, what else she's lied to him about during their marriage to "protect him"??

Dump. Her. If you mattered so little to her that she would do this without even THINKING about you, what connection could you really have?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Intimacy

Almost no author picks up on intimacy. Not only pubic bone to pubic bone, but bare skin on skin, not just during the sex act, but before and after. Spooning, snuggling, and just the simple acts of eating together and sleeping together evidence something more special than just having sex. The author understands this, as few do. Wish he'd write again on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"DO you have any idea what you'd like her to do at this point?"

Yes. Marianne can eat shit and die.

Pasta with white clam sauce and blueberry pie. Seriously? And WTF is he trying to impress her with his culinary skills?

He's a pussy and needs to turn in his Man Card. Edfie owns him and he's not angry with Eddie?? Eddie knew she was married and still kept at it. He needs to go down or this is an RAAC Cuck story if I ever saw one.

2☆'s and I'm being generous.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 9 years ago
Well, we have had the teaser, you know, where the husband is allowed the

semblance of pride and testicles and so I guess this next phase is where we head for total and complete forgiveness and gee, it's ok honey, you're so hot and here in Ohio the men do a great imitation of an Englishman to the point of loving cum in all of it's forms. Let's reconcile and raise the kids to be just like us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent writing 4* for that but plot is becoming more and more difficult to swallow

I actually like reconciliation but he is such a wimp and she is such a slut. 9 months and even when he accuses her of an affair she doesn't stop. How much respect is that. She treats him like an idiot both during the affair and afterwards showing no true remorse only the regret of being found out. Her main concern all along was that he didn't find out not that it was totally wrong and that she was disrespecting and betraying him. Sorry that is a deal breaker.

This has been mentioned before but you often dig too deep a hole for reconciliation to reasonably take place Ohio - 9 months 2/3 times a week, together with the anniversary betrayal, the lying, the sleeping over, the clear intimacy and enjoyment, the adoration of her lover's body etc etc is just too much for any man to accept. He must divorce her, no man would accept other than that, no matter how much he loves her and retain any self respect. The betrayal is just too great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The

Trouble is that you made a good enough case for how vile she is.

Then you did a good job of polishing the shit of their relationship..

The poor husband and the poor wife deserve each other.

evilbloomieevilbloomieover 8 years ago
Really!!!

The series started out so well and I was enjoying it up until this chapter. How can either partner respect the other? Answer they can't.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Lying

“I hated lying to you. HATED it. But I couldn't cheat on you without doing it, could I?” – THAT’S the point! If you REALLY loved him, if the only way you could continue the affair was to lie to him, you would have ENDED THE AFFAIR!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 8 years ago
Well Written Crap

From a grammar and general structure standpoint this is well done. The plot and main characters are pathetic. Does this write dislike men this much? Wonder why?

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 8 years ago

ugh..."writer" not "write" in previous comment. My apologies.

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
write down what im feeling?

Man hubby is a fag

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

#wacc_shit with completely unbelievable cardboard characters.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading

Again, there may be some repetition here:

“as you must know she's absolutely devastated” – Oh, the poor baby, I feel SO sorry for her!

Two things still bother me: Eddie calling her “Anni”, which is Tom’s romantic name for her, and the LYING! Not that I expected her to come clean when he found the thong, but she AT LEAST could have used that as the excuse to END things with Eddie. And I don’t mean one final meeting either – call him and tell him to lose her number and to NEVER call her again, and ignore any calls she makes. And IF she goes out when Tom is out of town (which she SHOULDN’T, especially with the “friends” who set up the meeting with Eddie!), if Eddie walks into the club she should leave. LOL, he said pretty much the same thing!

“you were still suspicious” – She KNOWS he’s suspicious, and STILL can’t stop?

Okay, Eddie was more forceful the day before their anniversary. And she couldn’t tell him to cool it, and/or shut him off after, say, 2 times?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Tom = Girly Man

"still loved Marianne. I still wanted, despite everything, to be married to her."

Yep, we could see the Cuck-O-Rama coming. Speaking of come, our womanly hero (who must be a pacifist, dirt-worshipping liberal, King of Kumbaya) Tommy must have developed a taste for Eddies loads. May as well go ahead and suck him off. Limp dick story. 1☆

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Further Thoughts

And again, the "If he doesn't find out he won't be hurt" crap. Two issues there: First, what guarantee is there that he won't find out? Because he obviously did! Second, building on the bank robbery analogy, if a fleeing bank robber drops a money bag and you pick it up, and nobody knows about it, does that make it okay to keep it?

"If your marriage is going to survive, the two of you are going to have to discuss every aspect of this" - Who says the marriage should survive? Hasn't she already stabbed it through the heart?

"She also is suffering because the man she loves is suffering." - Then why didn't she love him enough to NOT do something that she KNEW would hurt him?!

I think her emotional involvement with Eddie is probably the biggest hurdle to get over (with the possible exception of the "Honeymoons" on their anniversary!). I remember some stories I've read where there was going to be an extended separation, and the couples agreed to allowing some "comfort seeking", and one of the common rules was no one person for more than a short period of time, just to AVOID those kinds of emotional entanglements.

"I hated lying to you. HATED it. But I couldn't cheat on you without doing it, could I?" - Newsflash! STOP CHEATING!! Her admission that she didn't even CONSIDER breaking it off with Eddie so that she didn't have to lie any more would have ended it for me. Seeing Eddie was more important than not lying to Tom!

Regarding the Honeymoons, besides not buying that she couldn't stop him before they went to far, once they did, taking her at her word that she didn't want that,then she should have stomped on his balls and told him they were through, and mean it! "Eddie had pretty much just taken what she had offered him." - Not exactly true; she didn't want him to take her so much and so rough as to ruin her for their anniversary, but he did it anyway! He definitely deserves a beat-down!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It blows my mind!

The sheer intention she put into it. If she loved Tom, then intentionally going through all the precautions she took would have been too much. If she were capable of that, then how could he ever trust her again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
For all these cuck suckers (pun intended)

Why do you read these stories if you don't like the content nor the author?

Are your lives so miserable that this is the only venue for your to express your hatred of women and the world in general?

THESE ARE STORIES FOR ENTERTAINMENT! Get a life.

Go pay for a BJ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well, Sparky...

...""DO you have any idea what you'd like her to do at this point?"

Have her sign the divorce papers and never contact me again in this lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Betrayed, Besmirched, And Boggled

One thing is positive after surveying the parameters of the complete and utter rectal backflush that this woman wreaked upon her husband and her marriage: There is no way in Hell that this protagonist, and possibly the author himself, has the correct XY chromosome balance.

Honestly, one should always exercise restraint in their declaratives and judgements out here on the Internet. But the sheer screeching, scraping, mind-melting torture that one endures in the patient act of reading such a contrivance as this is enough to blow a biological gasket. Someone has to answer for that state of affairs (pun intended), and that someone is Ohio.

The husband finds out the enormity of the betrayal straight from the defiled lips of his wife and the first reflection that he is given to exclaim by our esteemed author is I still love her and I still want to be married to her. Isn't that all we need to know about this husband? He is drinking the backflush, gargling with it, savoring every special nuance of the effluvia - smacking his lips, trilling the lumpy, lukewarm mess like so much fine wine. What does he declare? He wants more. He not only wants the creampie, he wants what passes through her system after she goes on and on and on and on guzzling her virile lover's seed for eight long months. He resolutely and unflinchingly declares with nary a hiccup in his rhythm - he wants more. Fucking more!!

Like Oliver having matriculated to a world ripe with fetid smells and putrescence that permeate every nook and cranny, he wants More.

Food!! Glorious Food!!!

Reading is a very special human activity. There is much of a spiritual nature in it. When the reader relaxes his mind and opens himself to the ideas and images and special elaborations of the author it can be said that there is be a point reached in all of it where a certain type of violation can be felt.

No writer can explain everything. There is always a great amount of assumed information - a veritable panoply of mental and cultural information that is drawn upon even before one character says Boo to another. So, a certain trust account is opened with the reader. And when every possible cherished, shared item of the Trust is dragged through the sewer and the reader is all along tearing his hair out knowing that he is being slyly cajoled into accepting so much that is patently offensive then the author has definitely violated that tacit agreement.

Indeed, this story, and a great subset of the whole of the cuckold literature is a special and flagrant insult to the long-established reader/writer relationship. It is so self-conciously sensationalist and blackhearted. One doesn't necessarily accuse Ohio himself of the worst of this. But there is something truly conspicuous about these stories and their limp-wristed, dewey-eyed male protagonists that lie supine for every imaginable form of insult to their manhood and virility.

Ohio himself has declared that he wanted to write this particular story where the characters react in a believable, rational and consistent manner. One's own head jerks back so abruptly from the stink of this story it is hard to imagine it being any worse than it is. But when one realizes that this is the Rational, New Normal it stinks even worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The guy is a wuss.

Just kick her to the curb!

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
A TALE OF LIES, LIES AND MORE

and one of the pair is uncertain, TK U MLJ LV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
UGH!!!

"I still wanted, despite everything, to be married to her."

Ohio, you're a dip-shit! This is tooooo pathetic to keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Scuse me while I puke

" I still loved Marianne. I still wanted, despite everything, to be married to her."

Well I knew where this was going but I'd hoped I was wrong. Our hero is totally happy with sucking Eddie's dick by proxy. Probably clean up his leavings as well. I'm done with this one.

#RAACASSCLOWN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OMG

Marianne loves him deeply, more than she ever loved him? She never stopped loving him? She loved to him again saying that she never compared Tom to Eddie! After all of this she is still lying. She didn't even consider breaking off the affair when Tom saw the panties.

Why would he want the marriage to survive? How could he trust her ever again? I get that he loves her but marriage doesn't work without trust and she continues to break it.

Why does she keep saying she loves him? Obviously she doesn't. Her actions and thoughts prove it time and time again. She lied to protect Tom? Seriously? How about you don't cheat bitch. That would be the way to prove it.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 7 years ago
Lied to him for nine months. He did not have a clue

U could never trust her again. Could not stay married. How could he sit there and listen to her BS. This is going downhill fast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A Bail Tale Fail

This has become truly offensive. Please consider that mr ohio is having us all relive the complete and total debasement of the institution of marriage over and over and over.

It's torture reading this. When hubby calls up the smarmy whore after talking to his "friend", he sounds like a pathetic puppy dog: I had a nice talk with Andrea. Omg, what a fag. But with friends like that who needs cancer?

You're a sick bastard, mr ohio.

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348about 7 years ago
Good

I take this as a warning shot across the bow.

I know it helps me to just realize all of the hurt

And devastating feelings that can happen if any of us who

Are married ever give in to that little elevated lust that a

Affair or even one night stand can bring about.

Yeah it's painful to read, but so is a inoculation shot

To keep you from getting sick. To me this is preventative mental

Medicine.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
BullSHIT!!!

"So my lying was for you, Tom—I didn't want you to be hurt." - No, you're lying was so that you could continue the affair! If you didn't want him to him to be hurt you would have ended the affair!

Dunny69Dunny69almost 7 years ago
Can't stay with this shite

That's enough for me I see the direction this is going and I can't put up with any more of his wimpy behaviour when he should be going out and getting his revenge on Eddie and dumping the deluded cheating whore. Sorry Ohio but you seem to just want to piss people off and to that end you have me.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 6 years ago
Too much!

Too much "talking", she just does not get "it", she needs to bleed some, and he (The husband) is just too soft and childish, and then there is Eddie. He would have a "accident", low life scumbag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If this is RAAC i'm never reading another one of this cuck's stories again

Every single story RAAC... every single one. There is no guessing it's every single story. Sometimes I can see it works, but this one, no way in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He needs a man

at some point he needs to man up if you can.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 6 years ago
A wimp by any other name!

Is still a P*ssy!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No Sense

This story is nonsensical. The main character should have at the very least seen a divorce attorney by now. He should have also demanded Eddie's last name so he could get his pound of flesh.

She sleeps with someone else, she then has a full blown affair with someone for month after month, she is unavailable to him on their anniversary, she lies to him and she continues to see her lover after she knows he's suspicious.

This story is just ridiculous and makes no sense whatsoever. Reconciliations are fine when one party doesn't burn the relationship to the ground with napalm but that would be an understatement in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is bad

This guy is a robot. No true emotion. Betrayal like this is not, forgiven. Come on, not even plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
HAD ENOUGH

took all my willpower to force my way this long through this stupid story and this will be the absolute last time I ever read one of OHIOs crazy stories, OHIO you are just constantly trying to push the limits of how stupid and pathetic and cowardly a man can possibly be, look and act, you should have continued in the style of Scenes from a Marriage and a few other stories you did. I will say this, if I were a woman and my husband was as pathetic as Tommy boy here, I would have cheated 100 times more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry Ohio

I truly like your stories and I usually see your point of view against the BTB crowd comments, but ths time they're absolutely right. This is disgusting. How could you think this acceptable? You wrote a wimp!! A complete wimp! She not even remorseful, no counseling, no nothing all she offers is words and false promises. Why don't you address the trust issue not even once? I think you had a brain fart when you wrote this one, so many things are wong here. Your talent is missing in this story.

druss1965druss1965almost 6 years ago
Lost interest in a dead end story

Sorry Ohio, many of your stories are ok, some seem unfinished and some are rubbish. This is by far the worst and I've just given up reading any more because I just don't care about any of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Falling down

Chapter 06 - this is it, right here. This is where he rolls over and begins to play the pathetic wimp. It's been a great build up the evidence is all here but you absolutely let the air out of the balloon here. She tells him she spent the night with her lover and he doesn't ask, "where were the kids?" Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Couldn’t stop laughing

Her love for her husband is deeper than ever. Must be the most stupid of statements written on this site. As for the husband. What can one say?

DrakenNoirDrakenNoirover 5 years ago
Taking the Wrong Fork in the Road on This Chapter!!

He needs to get himself together!! If he's only going to play with her emotions of even have a real affair, then why stay with her? An eight or nine month affair is NOT something you just write of as another life lesson. And after she finished with Eddie was she going to find someone else? Wouldn't she miss the thrill of sneaking around and having illicit sex?

She says she'll die without him, but how can HE possibly live with her?? Maybe he can live with her in an urn!!!! Hey, it would work for a lot of guys who had to face an affair like that!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredible woman!!

Her marriage came first! - so why was she fucking around? She couldn't hurt her husband, hence she lied about the cum in her thong BUT, she still planned on continuing the affair. She was totally deceitful and lied looking him straight in the eye. Why ? To avoid causing him hurt but it never occurred to her to stop her cheating. One could do without such love!!! And what about Tom? Inspite of being cuckolded, he loves his wife and wants to save his marriage. Is he brain dead?! Once she's cheated she WILL do it again. Just pathetic and quite the wimp!

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

Him lying to her about having an affair was pathetic. He should have pretended to reconcile and started looking for her replacement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She stopped when forced

No more no less. God what an awful rationalization of a poor pathetic weak cuckold.

You must really have contempt for you characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Garbage.

Do you not listen to the feedback your readers are giving you? For fucks sake. She cheated but says her marriage means everything. Then continues the affair willingly but her marriage means everything. Then kept lying after she was caught. THAT RIGHT THERE MEANT SHE DIDNT CARE. What a cuck. You care about your writing as much as she cares about her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Do You know why Divorces cost so Much ?? It's because it is worth it .. No more Heartache or headache ..

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
“You’ll do anything? Is that what you told Andrea?”

“Yes Tom, anything.”

“Good. Kill him. Kill Eddie.”

“What?!!!”

“You said, ‘...anything.’ Yes? Kill him for me.”

“Tom! Anything but...”

“Goodbye, cunt.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry?

Sorry excuses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Doesn't matter

How you paint it, the thing in their anniversary was bad, the fact that when she founds out he is suspicious never occurs to her to end it, just for the scare and sake of her marriage, is well fatal.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
On top

On top of the cheating and the lying, there is now the anniversary non sex. Time to find Eddie and then make the lie about then other woman a real thing. Hurt he badly.

Robby_DRobby_Dabout 4 years ago
Eddie is the enemy

I have to again agree with 26thNC. Eddie clearly had the largest part in initiating the affair, he deliberately claimed dominance on the eve of Tom's anniversary, and has ruined Tom's marriage. Tom makes the ridiculous claim that what Eddie did is somehow okay because "men are competitive". He needs to see that Eddie is the enemy and must be harshly dealt with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I’m really losing the will to live. How can he even sit in the same room as her. How long will it be before she replaces Eddie with another convenient fuck-buddy ?

He would never be able to trust her again. Grow some & see a lawyer.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 4 years ago
Divorce the living slut...

She is so sorry, my ass. She made him a cuckold..She has lied to him for 8 months, screwing her lover while he hasn't got a clue.... And on their anniversary, kinda. I would have divorced her by now. He is a weak-minded fool.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
Not really helping

Hasn’t even seen a lawyer yet?!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Now we're going full Oprah and Dr. Phil

We have to taaaaalk about feeeelings. There's no consideration of vindicating principle. He's weak and needy. This is just fucking hilarious:

"One of the things that has been bothering me about our whole situation is the way I feel like the passive victim. Things have been done TO me. I think that by inviting you here, and by showing you that I could do more than cook a hot dog, I'm trying to take an active role in ... resolving, or trying to resolve, our situation."

He is showing Marianne what a man he is by playing Suzy homemaker? He's resolving her adultery by cookig for her? Yes, cooking for her puts HIM in control. How could anyone write this?

And then there's the blather about how vulnerable he feels, and Steve and Andrea begin the counseling style nonsense about the cunt's remorse, etc. And why do friends in these stories immediately take the position that the couple should be back together? "Yes, she shat all over you, made you look like a fool, lied as a matter of course, showed profound disrespect and disloyalty, but you are really good together and she Looooves you!" What the hell kind of character development and plotting is that?

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Dont

I don't believe it,he is going to take the slut back,despite her telling all.Also why as he not gone looking for Eddie for some payback.?

The_Artfull_CodgerThe_Artfull_Codgeralmost 4 years ago

AAAAARRRRRRG! F*cking metrosexual crap! man up, go find eddie and make him edwina

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ridiculous

No guy could forgive this level of adultery and keep his dignity and self-respect. Just too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Why do women lie...because they can....why do women cheat because they can. Enough with the navel gazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I Am Losing Interest Rapidly

The majority of men are competitive. A wife's lover is rarely in love with her. He is far more interested in cuckolding the husband. Eddie may walk away and not remember Marianne. But he will remember cuckolding Tom for years...maybe even decades.

Why hasn't Tom started the divorce yet? He keeps claiming to have taken the initiative. He is lying to himself.

I am surprised that Marianne hasn't started systematically draining their bank accounts. I know five women in my neighborhood who have been draining off small amounts of her husband's money into her own private accounts...or has a family member holding on to it for her. One woman has almost $30,000 set back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Uh!

If a wife truly loves her husband she would never cheat on him! Marianne keeps telling her husband that she always loved him but I don’t see that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Had enough!

Chapter by chapter, this story keeps getting worse!

When I read in the 3rd paragraph of this chapter that "I still wanted, despite everything, to be married to her", I had enough!

For me, it was time (and WAY past time for the MC) to give up and bail out! The author has written the husband into the role of an idiot!

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
The proper conclusion to the story is in this chapter.

Not saying it is the conclusion to this story, but this marriage is a shitshow trainwreck.

Based on the wife's admitted behavior, the only conclusion is divorce.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

This story is turning into some of the worst cuck shit that I have ever read on this site.

Come on Ohio, you are better than this. You present us with a main character that you emasculated so completely it makes one want to puke.

In your other stories you have had your MC divorce their spouse for way less than what this poor bastard has endured from his bitch self entitled whore wife.

This is a pathetic story, indeed your worst.

Robby_DRobby_Dover 3 years ago

The Problem of Eddie. You don't think that it's worth the effort to hate Eddie!? WTF! The motherfucker has been delightfully cuckolding you for 8 months. Man up and go get that son of a bitch. Do it! Now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous