All Comments on 'House of Cards Ch. 06'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 287 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 Stars

Ohio is one of My Favorite authors .. But I will not read any More of this Story .. Keep on writing ..

Robby_DRobby_Dover 3 years ago

It was quite good up to this point, but now you've gone off the rails. How in hell can you give Eddie a free pass after he deliberately cuckolded you. And now you spin some bullshit about your own affair? That's just a contrivance to extend the story. Man up and either dump her or suck it up and take her back. I started out being pissed at her for being a slut but now I'm pissed at you for screwing up a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wrong, wrong! why is he involving his friends in his lie forcing them to chose sides.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This has to be one of the most

pathetic husbands written on LW other than the cum slurping cucks. I love what authors seem to think passes for sophistication here:

"It was even clearer to me now than before that it wasn't the fucking itself that mainly mattered."

Yeah, the adultery wasn't the problem /sarc/ What horseshit.

Now Ohio has tipped his hand. Our weak, needy husband is beginning the turn into the final stretch toward the RAAC line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Eddie gets a kick out of fucking her hard the day before the anniversary, probably knowing she would be to sore for sex the next day, yet he can't be angry at him.

Why not just tell Eddie he can have her Mon, Wed and Friday and one day of the weekend.

I started out hating the wife, now I get it, she wanted a man to have sex with.

He knows he can stand over his wife, but if he tries it with Eddie he might get a punch in the mouth.

He hasn't asked any details about him, wouldn't have a clue what he looks like, she could have coffee with Eddie a couple of times a week and if hubby asks who he is say "just one of the people from work", he would be clueless.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

I hope this is just plot suspense and there is no RAAC.

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 3 years ago

1* Wimpy cucky author's husband character. The author must be insane. This woman is a lying cheating nymphomaniac sociopath and he wants to keep the slut. Where in real life would this happen? Author should move to Sci Fi Fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ohio is a good writer but I can't read any more of this. Why is he even talking to her; it's pathetic. And anyone who loves someone else so much that they would even entertain staying with her is completely fucked up.

Donovan7777Donovan7777about 3 years ago

I agree with the last comment. This chapter left me angry. So the motel tape revealed their affair but more importantly it revealed their real caring for each other and the intimacy they shared. How can he ever rationalize what he heard.

BeBopper99BeBopper99almost 3 years ago

1* Horrible, endless, cucky drivel so far. Ohio is a major wimp cuck. Husband should have filed for divorce in chapter 2, preferrably for adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She's thinking... what a smuck... I'll have him back home soon and all will be good until I smuck him again.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Though it has the cuckadoodledoers all in a lather, (how unusual), it is an interesting take on someone who loves his wife and knows he loves her despite the betrayal. His choice to make her feel a similar, but not nearly as thorough a betrayal is pretty passive, but it is, at least, a weak payback of sorts. The thing about Ohio's writing is, as much as I may not want the action to go in the direction he takes it, I enjoy his writing sufficiently that I just happily read on. Few writers are as good as Ohio on this site. Wish he'd crank out some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So...it's ALL about her. This is a story about a female that did exactly as she wanted, but had to put up with her asshole of a husband that INSISTED on finding out what was going on messing everything up for her so he had to help her get over it. Almost every sentence out of her mouth starts with "I". Good writing, but what's the point of writing about someone like her? One sentence would do: "Marianne is a female that is convinced that the entire universe ends just beyond her hair and skin." Cue the Twilight Zone music and a preview of next week's show.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not to slam u down buddy I want reconciliation but this is pure beta shit wimps and cuckolds are better man I'm angry I would have made her suffer suffer so much she would have begged me to stop and then I would have thought of taking her back . But noo the wimp prepares dinner for her is thinking he needs to put marriage together what are u closet cuckold even they have some self respect

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

A little payback, now what will she do

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Lack

Lack of decisive action on his part,looks as though the wimp is working up to take he back.She shags someone for eight months and he is still dragging his heels on dumping her, what is he frightened of.Incidentaly its one hell of along summer camp the kids are at.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Had to skim most of this chapter, hard to read. How he can even talk about staying married to her after what she did, cheating for months, constant lying was just crap. And to top it off, instead of actually sleeping with another woman, he lies about. That was pretty pathetic. Hopefully you give him some balls in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So let me get this straight. His wife has an ongoing affair for 8 months, then when she tells him bald face lies about it, he bakes her a pie?

Then to make her jealous he makes up an affair of his own. What is he, in junior high school?

Right now if I’m the wife I’d dump him and get back together with Eddie.

Maybe it gets better and hubby grows a pair, so I’ll keep reading.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

You can see what kind of character he is when he happily tries to justify her cheating. It’s like he may as well have said ‘it’s ok love no harm no foul…what’s for tea I’m famished’ at least this would have been over at chapter two.

FishinCaptainFishinCaptainover 2 years ago

This dude may be the biggest pussy I have encountered on this site! Wimpiest pansy in the garden! Can’t read any more of this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pathetic. She is still lying and the little man is still desperately trying to cling to her while persuading himself that he still has any self-respect. This is like so many Ohio stories, strong start, feel the emotion then no hump is too high to get over to reconcile with the cheating wife.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

This man is a pathetical whimp.

His wife nearly caught after the Pan incident doesn't break off the affair she just gets more cautious about it.

Since a sexual nurse assistant only cares about her own needs.

Her love for husband is really one sided she truly doesn't care what happens to him she does care very much about how she feels if she should get her in the relationship.

The only thing that she sorry about is she got caught she's lost her marriage and she's lost her lover and her whole world is collapsed around her boohoo I feel so bad for her.

I'm of 2 emotional polls on this one I actually despise him hes a gutless coward and on the other i truly hate her guts and she deserves anything that happens to her the worst the better.

In the wrong way they're both disgusting human beings

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think he didn't ask the most important question. Why was she so willing to give him a BJ but repeatedly denied her husband one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I had no idea what the result of my tale to Marianne would be. But if nothing else, it would give her some uncomfortable hours of thought." - The results of his tale could well be that his wife became so despondent over her infidelity and loss of her husband that she ends up killing herself. This is the kind of thing that happens in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No . Love but keeps cheating and says how great it is. . name for man like that WC abbreviation

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These stories wherein the protagonist recalls dreams vividly are so rare that in effect they don’t happen—despite Freud. Marianne had a sexual affair for 8 months, yet she claims to love her dear husband. Bill shit! Two stars and that’s generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

worst story ever

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The cuckold author continues his ugly story. But notwithstanding that, on his part, it's only possible to tell all these insane cuckies that they are in dire need of therapeutic help. A good psychologist can help you out of your dirty life! Yes, you won't recognize it yourself, you believe the life you lead has advantages for you, but that's exactly your problem. In all your dirt you don't even recognize your illness. Let us help you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Steve and Andrea are not Toms friends . They are Marianne's friends . He is a Cluck and everyone where he works and where his wife works knows it . Everyone knows he has been telling people about him and Her . What a Cluck and She keeps saying She never wanted to hurt him and that She Loves him . He should be Divorced from her by now . He gives Clucks a Bad name . Take a Baseball Bat to Eddies knees . That should slow him down

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah not going to finish this. I can see where it's going and I'm not going to like it. His reaction to her affair just feels so blase. And the fake affair he decided as punishment for her is just pathetic. Why not give the dude a win and let him actually have an affair? Oh that's because it doesn't fit into the standard stories in this category. The husband is a wimp and wife is a cheating slut who can get away with it.

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityabout 2 years ago

I stuck with it until now.

These conversations they are having are really marriage killers 100% of the time.

No sex on the special anniversary night...just a blowie because her pussy is so sore from her lover fucking her?

Lying to his face after getting caught and then not breaking it off with the over boy...just postponing it for a week? WTF? She's either the stupidest woman alive or she just didn't give a fuck about being caught.

So all of this just makes zero sense that she would even give a fuck to save this marriage. She has no respect for him. And he cannot EVER trust her to tell the truth ever again. It's not salvageable.

Seriously. If my cheating ex ever laid all this on me like this? It probably would have been a dangerous situation.

I many, if not most, men would have more than lost their tempers and their wives would have been seriously fearful...yet these two talk all the way through it calmly. With him worried about raising his voice and upsetting her? Seriously?

She a cheating, lying slut of rhe worst kind. Total betrayal. Look him in the eye and lie right to his face. Physical AND emotional affair for 8 months?! Betrayed on his anniversary. She fucks her BF and like 8 hours later she is trying to manipulate her husband into sloppy seconds? Like nothing is going on? She doesn't love him. You cannot love someone and do this to him or her.

Sorry. In real life these two would be talking to divorce attorneys. He'd be getting a restraining order to keep her the fuck away from his office.

And what's up with the friends pushing and pushing for them to work it out? To talk it through?

Shit...if a buddy of mine came to me with that story? 8 months cheating? I'd be referring him to some badass divorce attorneys I know. Get consults with all 3 of them just so she can't use any of them. No way would I let him go back to that stupid cunt.

And if my wife heard the story and made any attempts to push them to reconcile? She and I would be having our own heart to heart discussion.

See...if you are built the way Ohio has described this MC? Loyal. Honest. Black and white on cheating? Then there is no realistic way this ever works out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The BIG question I would have is "What is the fuckers name?".

If she won't give me that then she doesn't want reconciliation at all.

Once I had his name I would lay some real hurt on him and leave it in NO doubt, to her, that I was pissed off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a total Reconciliation At All Costs (RAAC) story. The wife tortures Tom with the details of her affair and is only concerned that the marriage is in trouble because he found out and he's hurting and angry. The deal breaker for reconciliation for any actual human would be her confessions regarding her willful sex marathon that she says occurred the day before their anniversary. It may have occurred on their anniversary as Tom suspected. In their second conversation about their anniversary she has shifted into damage control mode and says the sex happened the day before, but this may be a lie.

In describing the sex with Eddie before their anniversary she says, "We hadn't been together for nearly two weeks, because he was away on vacation, and... I guess we were extra horny." If she was extra horny why didn't she have vigorous sex with her husband? The author never mentions that Tom was away during that period so we must assume that he was there the whole time. She said that she loved having sex with Tom, but that is clearly a lie that she continues to tell. She was only extra horny to have sex with Eddie.

This extra horny sex occurred when the affair was supposedly cooling down and the sex wasn’t as "exciting and crazy" as it was in the beginning. She just keeps getting caught in her lies. She is unbelievably cruel and heartless. She is the one who told Eddie about her anniversary. He couldn't reasonably know any other way. She probably had sex with Tom while Eddie was on vacation to keep Tom "satisfied" and in the dark but since it was vanilla it didn’t satisfy her, or worse, she denied sex to Tom during that period so that when she reunited with Eddie the sex would be extra hot. She tells Tom, "Well, he made love to me over and over. He was just wild for it that day. I think we did it four times that afternoon..." She just can’t help bragging about the sex and hurting her sap of a husband. She basically tells Tom that that Eddie fucked the shit out her in a way that Tom could never manage, after all Tom is "gentle," "attentive" and "safe" in bed, and she previously said about their marital sex, "But at the same time, after 16 years it has gotten ... maybe a bit 'familiar', or predictable? I'll bet you feel the same way."

Lastly, when Tom says her actions around their anniversary were another sort of betrayal, she doesn't say that he is right. She says, "Yes, Tom. I understand what you're saying." She wishes he would just get over it and get over himself. She is sorry she got caught and that the marriage is fucked up, but never directly says she is sorry for having had the affair. This marriage should be over because the wife's character is unredeemable, but Ohio has decided to drag us through the most implausible RAAC story. There is no way a man could live with such knowledge and pain unless he is a masochist and enjoys knowing how his wife made him a cuckold for eight months and that he still would be one if he hadn't confronted her with evidence and forced her to unwillingly end the affair. Yes, she had sex with her husband and gave him attention during the affair but it was self-serving and a form of sociopathic manipulation. The only evidence of the wife's love for her husband in this story is her saying that she loves him. Her actions, confessions and lack of understanding, empathy and contrition indicate she does not truly love her husband. She says she didn't want to hurt him but that only meant that she didn't want him to find out. The story should end here.

BlueHemiBlueHemialmost 2 years ago

This story had a great beginning. Cudos for the excellent writing and character development, but I can't continue reading.... RAAC stories make me a little bit sick.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Marianna says that she didn't immediately end the affair when Time confronted her with the panties because she was "so caught up in the excitement of it". She doesn't realize even now that in that instant she chose her lover over her husband. After all the times she told Eddie how her marriage was the most important thing to her ... When the moment to make a decision arrived she didn't choose her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

By this time it is obvious that Tom is such a whimp and so afraid of losing his whore slut that he is ready to capitulate to anything to get back his marriage... he's afraid he won't be able to find another wife or is just too comfortable with what he has now that he will just settle for a wife of deception, betrayal, disrespect, and cuckoldary... when Marianne gets Tom settled down and trusting again she'll eventually take back up with Eddie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ohio, I used to like your stories. That stops now.

This man's attempts to "understand" her treachery makes him a cuck of the lowest order. For here this the green light to cheat away...only now she'll be extra careful!

She's despicable but, in his cowardly way,he is much much worse.

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 2 years ago

Jeeesh! Someone just cap the MC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Have you ever felt like takinga hammer and beat some sense into someone?

DreddrasDreddrasalmost 2 years ago

Just sleeping with someone as a form of "revenge" affair is not nearly sufficient to balance the scales for this sort of betrayal. The sex is not the biggest part of the betrayal, the deception is. She'd been putting one over on him for MONTHS, as he rightfully points out, living a secret life and (whether consciously or not) lording it over him. That level of betrayal can't be re-created via an open/notorious affair in the other direction.

Pjam1968Pjam1968almost 2 years ago

What a fucking wimp, this storie just stinks, I’m making an effort to reading

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

What is Tom waiting for, Eddie knew Marianne was a married woman, even wanting

to fuck her on her anniversary. Tom should have taken an aluminum baseball bat to Eddie long before now. Come on man get it done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A lot of good things happened in this chapter, but it seems like he’s just skimming over his hurt.

I think at this point he’s already wimped out & is just punishing her a bit getting ready to forgive her.

Hence the 2 star rating.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Divorce is the only option.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is wrong with this guy? She’s the worst. This woman can never do enough to make up for her treachery. What does he think there is to save? She’s a horror.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Silly, stilted dialogue. No adult talks like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“I don't want her to lose her friends over this."

Why?!? That’s EXACTLY what should happen! If EVERYONE shunned sluts, fewer women would act like one.

ZK

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Are

Are the rest of the chapters full of crap like this about the wimp and his slut.What a spineless jerk he is.He should have served her with divorce papers weeks ago.She obviously prefers Eddie's dick,so he should let him have her, after he kicked the shit out of him.Going to read last chapter next to see if the wimp takes her back.If he does it means I don't have to waste time on the other crap.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Good writing for a bad purpose. She didn’t have a spontaneous lapse of judgement or an affair: she had a double life. I am starting to feel like cucking him myself. Before I have to write: Femdom Agitprop, I’m out of here…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This absurd. IRL, the solution is gone. The MC is written as blabbering like some bitch on a Dr. PHIL show.

SeaChangerSeaChangerover 1 year ago

"My love for you is deeper now than it was when we were married."

Did Marianne have a freudian slip or was it the author ?

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

You continue to paint Tom as a weak cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tom just keeps getting worse... might as well get on his knees and tell his wife he was sorry for causing her so much pain by leaving and beg her to take him back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What are they saying to the kids at camp?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No more

What a wimpy cuckold

Next he will offer to clean her out after her lovers done

She cheated and cheated and cheated

She doesn't love you

Writer makes it obvious she loved cheating and his fucking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Foolish man, stupid woman.

The Relationship is destroyed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

None of these characters has a shred of moral integrity. But of course, those who profess to have everyone's best interests at heart have no problem agreeing to lie to a woman who desperately needs some shining examples of personal honor, integrity and virtue around her since she clearly has no concept of those attributes. This is a stinking morass of moral turpitude. Its stench has no problem passing through servers, routers and wifi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
talk talk talk...

what's there to talk about? dude just likes being a cuck. *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nobody talks like this. Silly, moronic dialogue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not worth the energy to hate Eddie? Why would you make up such a pathetic main character. (Is this written by another female who just hates men...???)

mariverzmariverz12 months ago

Absolutamente vomitivo

Que mierda con este autor?

Enygma7Enygma712 months ago

What crap!, not hate Eddie???..snd after do many days of not knowing whstvyo do hecsuddely becomes a well versed marriage counselor..he gives her and himself homework just like a counselor would do!!!!!

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff12 months ago

I don't give a shit how many more of these bullshit chapters there are. Tom is the dumbest fuck in this, or any universe. Why he doesn't divorce her cheating ass is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

como todo mundo antes que yo, debo decir que empezaste bien pero creo que se te olvido recordar que debes ponerte en el pantalon de tu protagonista y darte cuenta que lo que le estas contando ahora es pura mierda de la mas podrida pendejada posible. jamas un hombre que dice que no le gusta nada que tenga que ver de eso de excitarse con ver a su esposa con otro y lo peor aun es que ella misma le confiesa que queria seguir viendo a su amante sin importar las consecuencias ya que disque nunca se enteraria. y aparte de eso haberle mentido no una sino muchas veces durante mas de 8 meses e incluso que ella misma dije en el audio que su amante realmente era mejor que el. Asi es que eso de alargar la historia ya resulta condenadamente patetico. Lo siento pero tu historia se fue por la tangete y se hizo ridicula y para nada fantasesosa porque eso que cuentas nunca nadie se imaginaria ni mucho menos lo seria en la realidad. Lo siento pero esta vez te caiste pero bien feo.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This stupid story is headed into fantasy land from here on out. It defies all logic. It makes no sense.

Nobody is going to approach her lying and cheating and disrespect this way.

1 star for every installment from here on out. Ita obvious this is a RAAC.

Just nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

2 Stars as He caught her Lying and having an affair with some guy . My first wife did much the same thing and that is why she is my ex . If I wanted a cheating slut for a wife we would still be married With friends like Steve and his wife he doesn't need any enemies . I wonder how many times he got seconds . She said that Eddie was the only one but can he trust her . Hell I couldn't trust her and I am not married to her . Get The Divorce

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I couldn't tell you the truth and continue seeing Eddie? She's brain dead. She should have seen that as a near miss and STOPPED. Instead she patted herself on the back to Eddie about hee lie. And MC just blithely listens to this. The MC is to stupid to live.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love reconciliation stories…but this just keeps getting dumber and dumber. Bitch needs to go.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well written but absolutely ludicrous. I like a reconciliation as much ax the next guy but seriously divorce her. I would say btb (both her and Eddie) except for the kids. She doesn't remotely warrant reconciliation. Seriously. Even after the close call a d her lies to cast doubt and get of a jam, she has zero thought of stopping the affair. She is not sorry she had the 8 month long affair. She is sorry she got caught and her husband found out and he is hurting. She loves her husband in her own perverted narcissistic way but she developed real closeness to Eddie almost as if he was a second husband despite her protestations to the contrary. And she often put Eddie first in front of her husband. Was why though the frequency didn't change and the sex acts remained similar within bounds to protect her secret, she was off in her head thinking about Eddie, reveling on her secret love affair. She has serious mental issues and needs therapy for the post divorce part of her life. Trust is not possible anymore. Her betrayal is massive. Maybe worse, with almost getting Vaught and briefly lying her way out of it, she had zero plans to stop, but admitted it would have fizzled out in a few more months as it was losing its luster. This is despite her being so comfortable and intimate with Eddie and their intimate banter while doing the deed, and before and after. Translation: she would have broken it off in a few months with Eddie and then found someone else. She needs a side lover to get her motor going and make her life exciting. Without confrontation, she woukd just find another guy. How can you reconcile that. Uggh.

TajfaTajfa8 months ago

A woman who wanted to have her cake and eat it. She loved him? I'd hate to know what she would do if she didn't like or love him. As selfish a bitch as ever appeared in a loving wives story. He is a total idiot. It doesn't matter if he pretends to be seeing someone else. She treated him like a dog, with no respect for him and lies flew out of her mouth like a seasoned pro. Nothing can make this right so they can sail off into the sunset she can never be trusted.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

He didn’t think that it was worth hating Eddie? Seriously? That little shit chased Marianne, even though he knew that she was married, if it wasn’t for him, there wouldn’t have been an affair. Eddie should be burned.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I rarely agree with most of the anons but its really annoying that you as a writer create the evil characters but havent the courage to go through with the plot. If you want a soft reconciliation then its down to you to soften the plot in the first place. I keep saying, there has to be a balance, if the wife and her lover do whats in this story then it has to be a burn, its not the reader that has created the evil, its you and so its your responsibility to punish accordingly.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

“The very next morning I called Eddie and told him we had to cool it, and be extra careful.”

.

Hubby was an idiot. He actually RECORDED that call, and the slut was disappointed that the affair had to end! She told Eddie how much she enjoyed him. Wished him well. Expressed not a tidbit of remorse!

.

He should have played that tape in front of her, and then walked away telling her the divorce paperwork was imminent.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Irony. Why does he have to compete for his wife's affection with a younger buff lover by cooking?

Why is she so flattered by a young eager suite?

Is turn about fair play to walk in each other's shoes?

What is the point? Petty revenge or healing?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So after that confession from his wife, a confession that is about as bad as it gets and worded in a way to just drive the knife deeper, he is only sure of two things. One of those things is that he still loves her and wants to remain married? WTF!!! She hasn't done even the slightest thing to merit any kind redemption. All she did was call her lover and clearly show that she was upset that she had to end the affair, and then told her husband all about the year long affair (in graphic detail... for some reason). His take away from that is he loves her and wants to still be married... jesus christ. I don't care about another word of this story after that paragraph because I can only imaging how ridiculous the rest of it is going to be.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a wimp ass husband and author!

JasmijnJasmijn5 months ago

He still loves her after what she told him???

Chimo1961Chimo19615 months ago

Getting worse, now she is a perfect woman who loves her husband, the unknown lover is all in the ost I promise. Just trust me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Awful. 1* The husband is ridiculously pussy whipped and the wife's excuses are horseshit. "I love you too much to have fucked my longterm lover on our anniversary, honey, so I let him fuck the shit out of me the day before." "After you confronted me with my cumfilled thong panties, I never considered ending my cheating affair because I never thought you would find out and so wouldn't be hurt honey." (WTF!!?)

How can it be that her cheating, her love for another guy (and yes she loved Eddie), and her lies not radically change the husband's love for her? He is pathetic.

MountainMan1336MountainMan13363 months ago

I gave this only 3 stars because I can not believe what a pussy this guy Tom is. He is such a coward he does not even want to beat the hell out of Eddie.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd23 months ago

The MC is way too weak throughout the story and both are full of shit. She never wanted to hurt him, yet when he got suspicious, all she did was lie and continue the affair. Not feeling a lot of genuine emotion from either of the two.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos2 months ago

Faking a revenge affair. I don't know. Personally I feel like he should go out, hire a girl, bring her back to their house and make sure that Marianne catches them in the act. I mean,, shit, she had an affair for 8 months and even after her husband GENEROUSLY talking to her about it and listening to her bullshit, she still has zero comprehension of what she's done to him and their marriage. Shock therapy is in order if you ask me.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Why would he not file for divorce after she'd been having an ongoing affair for nearly a year? He couldn't have sex with his wife on their anniversary because she was so sore from her " lover". Sorry. 2 stars.

pummel187pummel18723 days ago

NO NO NO NO NO

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

God damnit what a loser.

AceAureliaAceAurelia17 days ago

A real man of any sorts who is worth dime wouldn’t respond like this…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous