All Comments on 'House of Pain Ch. 02'

by funinthesungirl19

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Wasn't sure what I was gonna think

But I'm very much liking John. It seems a bit much for a first time, but then that's the point. Liked how he checked and reassured her, but didn't fake the action. Only thing that would have improved it would be some aftercare. She needs to process, but alone after an intense public first time? Recipe for a big crash.

Your style is deceptively simple. We are indeed the fly on the wall here. You bring the entire scene (in the broader, theatrical sense of the word) to life. Will be watching for the next chappie.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Agree with FA re aftercare

But a nicely written grounding for a series..

Where does he take her to next ?

Hopefully w shall find out

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19over 10 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments, MasterfulJim, and FA-JF. I totally agree about the need for aftercare. There's some aftercare at the start of Chapter 3 (which has been submitted already, and I will wait impatiently for it to go up.) But also, John's in the business of selling sex toys - he's got 20 potential customers in the store. Basically, my thought is that that's going to come first. (Which is a bit of a sneak peak into the next chapter, because - John doesn't become Sara's Dom - that's someone else.)

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19over 10 years agoAuthor
Author's note (with some shameless self-promotion)

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting! If you like my writing, I've two books to highlight.

***My newest book (came out today!) is called Chronicles of Raan. It is 3 intertwined BDSM fantasy novellas set in the fantasy world called Raan. There's BDSM, whipping, threesomes (male-male-female; male-female-female), pleasure slaves, slave training - there's all kinds of erotic goodness in these stories. (There's also a plot, I assure you, and character development.) Please check it out!

http://www.amazon.com/Chronicles-Three-Fantasy-Novellas-ebook/dp/B00G3SE1FS

***Also, if you haven't read Teaching Maya, my BDSM romance novel, I'd love to recommend it. I think it's pretty good, and if you look at the rating on the first 10 chapters (posted here on Lit under the chapter series Awakening), people seem to agree with me. While the first 10 chapters are on Lit, there's plenty more to the story, all available in the Kindle version!

http://www.amazon.com/Teaching-Maya-Rom ance-Nove l-ebook/dp/B00FNWO8VM

Thanks again! -Tara

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Yup

After care is important. As soon as we finish playing , I kick Mrs J out of bed and tell her to put the kettle on....

I'm always in need of a cuppa by then:-)

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
'Masterful'jim

As soon as I stop laughing, I'm gonna start throwing things through the screen at you.... ;)

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Lol FA

Had plenty of practice dodging airborne objects over the years ...

Think it's something I said. :-)

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
MJ

How's Mrs. Jim's aim?

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Ahhh

Unfortunately improved as the years of practice have rolled by....

She now gets within 6 feet of me with a low flying plate, though next doors cat got a helluva fright the other day when she tried to throw and drink her gin at the same time......

Bless..

Roll on H o P 3

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19over 10 years agoAuthor

Ah, House of Pain Chapter 3. I've submitted both Chapter 3 and 4, and now wait, impatiently, for the stories to go up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy mother of god

This is the story I've been looking for, panting for these past 10 years. Oh my fucking god!

Starling2016Starling2016over 6 years ago
Excellent & entertaining story

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all the chapters of this story. The characters are believable and the story is very erotic but also well paced and developed. Perhaps one day other characters may visit the house of pain!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW

Very very erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous