All Comments on 'House of Pain Ch. 03'

by funinthesungirl19

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
No blackmail girl

You've just met your future.

Nice one fun girl....

Keep them coming please

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
It's always a delight ...

... to read a new chapter of your story, funinthesungirl19, and this was very well-written, hot and sexy. Thank you for sharing a great talent for writing with us and please bring us lots more. Five stars.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 10 years ago
abso-fucking-lutely hot!!!

funinthesungirl - you write a mean story, and i say it in the best way possible. i loved this episode, i only wish it were a little bit longer...

(i have the same struggle myself between writing shorter but more frequent chapters vs. longer and farther in between, but still... would have loved to get 2-3 Lit pages.)

keep it up, it's really, really awesome!

jhollanderjhollanderover 10 years ago

I love this story! Sara is such a great character and a strong woman. I love that she's embracing who she is and going after what she wants in life.

FindmywayFindmywayover 10 years ago
Love the Twist....

Nicely done. I only wish it was longer....I hope she finds what she's looking for. :-). Could it be an answer to her needs and/or dreams?

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19over 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments, everyone!

Chapter 4 has been submitted (maybe 5 days ago?). So, it should hopefully be out in the next two days.

(Small Town Girl - I hear you, but I seem to only be able to write about ~2500 words per chapter. Hopefully, not too long a wait for the next one... Also, I love your series, I'm really enjoying it!)

I finally properly outlined the story yesterday, which, if all goes according to the outline, will be about 16 chapters. I'll do the same thing as before with Awakening; post about half of them for free here on Lit.

If you are just finding this story, some shameless self-promotion - authors need to pay rent too - I've two novels out on the Kindle store, I like to think they are both pretty good.

Teaching Maya (BDSM romance): http://www.amazon.com/Teaching-Maya-Romance-Novel-ebook/dp/B00FNWO8VM/

Chronicles of Raan (BDSM fantasy):http://www.amazon.com/Chronicles-Three-Fantasy-Novellas-ebook/dp/B00G3SE1FS

If you've read these books, and haven't left a review, may I plead for one? Reviews sell books. Selling books keeps me writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

As will others, I would be interested to see where this story will go. However, there was not much erotic about the story. The introspection was potentially good.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Not every story needs epic length...

especially when you have epic content. You have bound us using the story and are giving us an erotic Chinese Water Torture, one chapter drip at a time. :)

And the ending here? I'm hyperventilating for her. The other job is wonderful timing as it removes the intra-office relationship issue. That is, unless he WANTS to keep her there where he can torment her at work as well.

What will you do to us... I mean her? :D:D:D

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19over 10 years agoAuthor
Aargh

I'm not going to lie, I thought Chapter 4 would be out today. Aargh.

Anyway, if you are interested in an excerpt from Chapter 4, I've posted a sneak peek on my blog - www.taracrescent.com. Hopefully, the full chapter will be up here tomorrow though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And you can write

I am also a writer...well a 66yo editor. Most stories are poorly written - barely adequate and not even spelled correctly. Your story is powerful, It's driven by the same emotional vulnerability that sara white was unable to control or hide from her audience. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG

This could go so many ways... Love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous