House Sitting for Robin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was feeling kind of guilty for what I did but not guilty enough to undo anything. A strange kind of power came over me while I was planning all this. Only the best cameras would do. I had to put cameras into her home since she's not on your computer 24/7. I wanted to know what happens in her hot tub, pool, and select rooms in her house.

Kind of freaky I know. I had watch some of her home movies, and looked at her personal pictures. Taking that first step into her home was kind of hard, but once in I double check everything and made sure that nothing was out of place and then took care of her cats and then started my business.

I quickly walked around her house and looked for key spots and access to her attic. Luckily for me her home was an older style that offered me plenty of places to install the cameras where I wanted them.

My plan was to install a camera in her office, bedroom, two cameras in the lanai (pool and hot tub), one in her kitchen, and one in the family room. Immediately I went to work, after all I didn't know what was in store for me up in her attic. It took me about an hour to get the cameras in place and another two hours with the wiring.

Just to be sure, I fired up my laptop and connected to someone's wireless network. I made sure that my connection wouldn't be detected and that my key stokes would be masked. Started the video software and checked out all the cameras. Every thing was working and the video quality was clear.

Perfect, my day was going according to my plan. Now, I just had to wait for Robin to heat things up! Robin and Taylor would be home Monday afternoon.

End of chapter 1

Please send me an email telling me what you think!

12