All Comments on 'Housebound Ch. 05'

by Doctor_Tease

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
greysequoiagreysequoiaover 13 years ago
love it

So glad you wrote another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

Love the entire list of submissions, will be keeping an eye on your submissions in the hopes you add another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Exquisite!

I adore the way you set up this story so far, and how the cooperation/mutual suffering is depicted here. You haven't descended into one operating at the expense of the other, but an honest attempt by both girls to overcome their predicament. I found the gag removal to be an especially effective and unexpected touch (also nice to give them dialogue opportunities - my editing side approves!). The whole series is dripping hot but this goes to a new level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love it, too

Unbelievable. Leaves me speechless. Best series I read so far. Can't wait for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice story

Waiting patiently for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful

I have just read all 5 chapters and can't wait for another. It's so very HOT!!! Please write more soon.

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 13 years ago
Thank you!

I have been reading the other chapters over and over (especially Ch. 3 :) and feared you had lost interest or given up! It's GREAT to see another chapter, hotter than those that came before! MORE please?

Doctor_TeaseDoctor_Teaseover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks, everyone

Your feedback, as always, is what keeps me writing. I'm glad you all seem to be enjoying this return trip as much as I have! Next chapter it's back to Emma and Katie.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 11 years ago
Fuck ya!

Awesome awesome awesome. That machine is a work of devious genius but I'm sure it would do serious damage going in so far as to lift them off the ground then hammer them. Is it trying to find a path to her nose? I so hope you keep this series going!

kiwiplumkiwiplumalmost 11 years ago
Well clearly

This isn't a story aimed at turning on women!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kiwi

Maybe you shouldn't be so damn shaming towards people and their kinks. I'm a woman and I loved this story. It's FANTASY. And perhaps you should learn to be quiet if you have nothing nice to say.

I thought the story was incredibly well written, dynamic and interesting. Huge turn on for me, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'm reading this in a public place, and I drew stares as I started blushing. .....

CheeseCake4uCheeseCake4uover 6 years ago
Lack of imagination

I really liked the chapter, but I am afraid I cant really picture the seesaw thing in my mind, which is a shame. I wish there was a drawing to go along with t

his chapter^^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

How you managed to imagine up such a devious contraption is mindblowing! Once again you impressed me with your writing and creative skills! This story is very hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDoctor_Tease@Doctor_Tease
Fairly predictable. Mostly harmless. I promise if this account is ever really, truly dead, I'll tell you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES