Household Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Goddess."

"You are my worshipful altar boy. You are my bitch. I might even turn you into a faggot whore for me. Have you suck cock over in Cliffside." Cliffside was a rough neighborhood peopled by criminals and low-income families.

With that, he lost and it. His semen shot forth in crazy ropes onto the floor. Neither he nor Cam had thought of that eventuality. The smell of his seed mixed with the odor of pussy that now pervaded the room. Three long ropes of cum stretched below him for a foot or more along the floor. Almost artistically they converged at a large spot of pearly jizz that had oozed from his dick onto the floor below his cockhead.

"You little bitch! Did I tell you to come yet? Did I?!"

Cam exploded off the couch, startling Astian. Secretly, she was glad for the chance to be a little harsher with the otherwise obedient slave.

"Jesus, puppy, am I going to have to house train you? Do I have to put papers down?!"

Cam grabbed him by the back of his head and pushed his face down toward the cum.

"I guess I'll just have to rub your nose in it like with a real dog."

Astian resisted some physically, refusing at first to bow down onto the floor, but Cam was too strong. She knelt next to him and pushed his nose into the puddle.

"Fuck this, I'm not doing all the work. I want you to wipe up that jizz with your face. Do it?"

With another whimper, Astian proceeded to slide his face and nose along the lines and against the surface of the polished hardwood. When he finished, most of it was on his face, only thin smears coated the wood.

Astian, without a word or command, went to kneel before the now seated Cam. She looked down on him and chuckled with her mouth closed. Although she wouldn't tell Astian, she secretly was surprised he had complied.

"In this house, I am your Goddess, right."

"Yes, Goddess."

"Well, now I think it's time you worshipped," she said with sardonic smile. Cam spread her very long legs and enveloped him. They were so strong and encompassing that he felt compelled to bury his face between her legs. Her scent filled his nostrils and senses. His tongue rolled out between his lips with a will of its own. And he licked.

There was no virgin's reluctance of hesitancy in his licks. Astian's hunger was instead stoked by his lack of experience and the intensity of all he had experienced with Cam leading up this moment. Her musk was heavy, even smoky in some way, and her taste was savory, not bittersweet or off putting in any way. From all he had read, it was not what he had expected.

Cam's juices quickly coated his face as he wallowed there. Only animalistic grunts and more canine-like whimpers came out of his throat. His tongue licked at her pussy lips and around her clit. He was careful not to touch it directly. Next, his attentions gradually moved lower, circling her pussy hole and then tentatively exploring its inside.

Cam gasped. His skill was better than she had expected but her own excitement was fueled more by the intensity of what she was feeling. It was such a relief to have command, such a surge of power to have authority over Astian. His male ego had surrendered so quickly and from now on she was determined to keep it in its current state. She was going to use the next week to ensure that, and she was giddy in anticipating the days ahead.

At that thought, Cam spasmed slightly, and her legs clamped tighter around Astian. Blood flowed to Cam's middle and her pussy felt so swollen and wet.

Cam managed to gather herself enough to begin verbally directing Astian's licking --- lower and then higher, faster and then softer. Astian began to understand her rhythms. Back and forth he went, alternating between soft and hard then finally deducing her sweet spot a few millimeters to her left and up from her clit. His tongue had grazed it a few times before he figured it out. As he again moved up from her vagina, Astian hit it gently with his tongue.

Cam lurched up and forward involuntarily. With a gasp, she cried out. Her legs jerked slightly and Astian merely tried to hang on. Her hands pushed him in, and after a second or two, away.

Astian himself was panting. His cock was almost purple with desire again. After two or three minutes of breathing, they both had gathered themselves.

Cam stood and moved behind Astian, directly behind him. He could feel the wetness of her pubic hair against his buttocks. Her long arms reached around him, under his arms and down. Again, Astian could feel the difference in their heights and, again, he felt surrounded by her. An electric jolt went through him when Cam grabbed his cock and began stroking him. Enough of the lube still coated it that the skin was slick.

"OK, puppy, I'm going to milk this cock and you're going to catch the cum in the palm of your hand. Do you understand?"

He said he did.

"And then, you're going to eat it for me."

He whimpered, and she giggled.

"You see, Astian. Semen is the source of male energy, and you can't avoid to lose any, can you?"

"No, Goddess."

Astian felt humiliated but turned on. He'd thought about tasting it but had never had the will. As soon as he came, he lost the desire. His cock swelled at the thought of the indignity.

"Come on you little faggot. Come for your goddess. Show me how much jizz you have left. You are going to eat every drop."

Astian felt the cum flow out of him, more slowly than the first time, but still with some force. He felt it pool and gather in the hollow of his left hand.

Cam continued to pull on his cock, although now Astian felt the tugs hurt some. She was squeezing the last drops of his load into his hand.

"Don't spill a drop, Astian. Kneel before your goddess and drink your cum for me. Show me what a good, obedient slave you can be."

Astian dropped to his knees. Looking up into her eyes, he licked up the semen. It didn't taste nearly as bad as he had expected, a little salty, almost meaty, warm and wet. He held it on his tongue and showed her. Cam smiled.

"Swallow."

He did so and showed her again.

"Good puppy."

Cam patted him on the head.

"Get up and make us some more pina coladas. We're going to play some more computer games and then you're going to give me a bath. I'll probably let you take one, too."

They smiled at each other, and she smacked him playfully on the ass. Astian walked to the kitchen while Cam sat down. It was going to be a very fun week.

12