Housemates

Story Info
His femdom dream comes true.
9.1k words
4.46
126.3k
33
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Reina

I had asked Reina out to lunch several times, and she always had some excuse to decline. I made some discreet inquiries and no one knew whether she had a boyfriend, so I persisted and after a few weeks she surprised me by agreeing to go. I'm rather shy, and Reina appeared to be the quiet type. The attraction I felt to her was as much on a mental level as physical. She seemed dominant, in a quiet sort of way, and I really wanted to find out more about her.

If I had realized at the time what was in store for me, I may have reconsidered. On the other hand, maybe I would have plunged headlong into the situation.

At lunch I found out that Reina lived with two other women, that she and her housemates occasionally date, and that the three of them despaired of finding steady relationships. I hinted that I wondered what they saw as the problem, but she didn't appear to pick up on it, and I found out nothing that day.

For the next few days Reina's image stayed with me persistently - her tall slender body, her olive skin, the longish black straight hair, parted in the middle. I asked her out to dinner, and to my surprise, she agreed. When the subject came up of where to dine she said she'd come to my place and we'd decide then and go from there.

When she came by the following evening, I was very nervous. Her bright smile and take-charge demeanor did a lot to assuage my apprehension. She seemed interested in seeing how I lived and what my tastes were - she looked approvingly at the pictures on the wall, the style of furnishings, and my music collection. We talked about various things, and I also mentioned to her that I was considering moving to another part of the city.

There are days when events don't happen according to what was planned, and that evening was one of them. The scent that Reina exuded was overpoweringly sensuous, and there was a point in our conversation that I grasped her hand, and after a few minutes, took a risk and lightly kissed her. At first she reciprocated gently, and then more passionately, which I had not expected. The physical contact became more passionate, and I pulled back and gazed into her eyes. I saw her arousal, and she saw mine. She was the first to speak.

"I want to go to the bedroom with you, but I have to tell you something before that happens."

She was breathing heavily, and I prodded her.

"I should have mentioned something before things got this far," she said, her eyes betraying her arousal. "How do you feel about being spanked before sex?"

Although I had never engaged in sexual spanking play, it was one of my fantasies. Reina sprang that on me so suddenly that I didn't know how to respond. I was formulating what to say when she continued.

"I'd love to see your naked body, and give you a good hot spanking - it makes me so hot, and I enjoy sex a lot more if I can do that. How about it?"

I was so aroused I would have agreed to anything, and I now think she must have known that. She saw the agreement in my eyes, got up, and said, "Let's go to the bedroom!"

I led Reina by the hand to my bedroom, and she said, "Strip."

I rushed to get my clothes off. She reached in her purse and pulled out a wooden hairbrush. She then removed her long skirt, leaving her blouse, panties, leather shoes, and black ankle socks on. Her smooth legs and thighs coaxed an instant erection from me, and she smiled slightly when she saw my eagerness. She seated herself on the bed and motioned for me to lie across her lap. My throbbing erection nestled itself between her olive thighs and she began to administer the spanking.

In fantasy, the spanking is completely sensuous; in reality, the spanking really grabs one's attention and causes the recipient to wonder how it can be arousing. Afterward, the warm glow reverts back to enhancing a state of arousal. This time was no different - Reina administered hard swats with the wooden hairbrush, and my arousal quickly turned to desperation.

"Ow! OWW! Oh! Ahh! Owwww! Oooh! ..."

I squirmed mightily, and when I could not refrain from placing my hand near my bottom, Reina expertly grabbed my arm and pinned it to the small of my back, pressed down firmly, and continued to paddle me all over my bared buttocks. I kicked my legs, telling her it hurt, and to please stop, and so on. She didn't stop, however, until SHE decided to, which was some time after that.

She kept me across her lap for a few minutes. The blazing heat from the spanking penetrated my entire midsection. When the immediate pain began to subside, Reina lightly stroked my testicles, causing an almost immediate reaction (and erection). She kept going until my arousal was at a feverish level.

Reina had me get up, and she stood in front of me. She told me to remove her shoes and socks, and I knelt before to do that. Then she had me remove her panties, then her blouse. She stood naked, and I hugged her. We fell to the bed, kissing passionately. I placed my hand on her pubic mound and noticed that she was dripping wet. She liked it when I put my mouth between her legs and orally brought her to orgasm. Then, lying on the bed in full body contact, I entered her.

"Uhhhhhh.." she exclaimed as my seeping hard member made its way deep inside her. Slowly and deliberately, I prolonged intercourse, until I could not hold off any longer, and spurted an ample reservoir of pent-up sex into her warm moist receptacle.

"It's been so long since I had good sex," she said. "That was so good." She smiled and held me close for some time, without saying a word. Then she suggested that we get dressed and go out for a meal.

We went to a quiet place where we could talk. She opened up to me and said that her two housemates were also into giving spankings and that they all had a hard time finding guys who would accept spanking. Also, anytime one of them did find someone who appeared to have potential, the others would come on to him, or heavily flirt with him until he came on to one of them, and the relationship was doomed. She didn't menton that she had any solution to that situation, and after dinner she went home.

After a few days I called Reina and asked if we could go out again. She said she'd call me back the next day. To my surprise, she kept her word, and said that I should come to her house to meet her housemates before going out.

I followed Reina's directions to her place, and she answered the door. She looked luscious, dressed in a short skirt which showed off her lovely olive tinted legs. She led me by the hand into the other room, where her two housemates were seated.

"This is Jacqueline," she said, indicating a slender petite blonde with long wavy hair and a small mouth with full lips. She was clad in a white blouse, tan shorts, white socks, and black sneakers. She sat with her knees parted and her feet together, presenting a sensuous display of herself. She smiled, her mild overbite protruding through her red lips.

"And this is Denise," she continued. Denise was a brunette of medium build. Her face showed a serious expression, and her light blue shirt and faded denim pants fit nicely on her. Her hips were little on the fleshy side, which added to her allure. Denise nodded without betraying any emotion. I mumbled some pleasantries and Reina told them that we'd be back after dinner.

I could see why other guys would be susceptible to flirting from any of the three women living there. Each one had a vastly different disposition, yet presented an 'I'd be good in bed' aura. I also had no doubt that Denise and Jacqueline could be formidable disciplinarians with a paddle, strap, or switch in their hands.

Reina was flirtatious and sexy on our date; she asked me many questions, but evaded some of my questions about her housemates. Before we returned to her house, she asked if I would stay with her that night. Of course, I readily accepted.

We had just set foot in her house when Jacqueline mentioned that she and Denise wanted to speak to Reina privately. They went to one of the bedrooms and shut the door. I didn't know what they were talking about, although I had the feeling that I was definitely one of the subjects. They were in there a long while.

When they came out, Reina said, "They want to watch me spank you - and they want to spank you too. I told them they could only spank you a little bit, after I give it to you. Take off all your clothes."

My heart raced - I had not figured on having an audience. I had planned on taking Reina to her room and tasting her sweet sexual delights through the night. I looked at each woman in turn. Jacqueline's eyes were bright; Denise's face registered anticipation; Reina's mouth formed a smile. She stood with her hands on her hips.

"Come on - get your clothes off - I know it excites you, so don't play shy."

I rather clumsily removed my clothes - and stood with a firm erection in front of the women.

Reina was the first to speak. "Denise, bring me the paddle."

Denise's hips swayed sexily as she walked away to fetch the paddle. She returned after a couple minutes and handed Reina a plywood paddle with holes drilled in it.

"I want you to bend over the back of the sofa," Reina directed. I leaned across. "No, all the way over. I want your head down and your feet on the floor!"

I bent over fully, and the top of my head touched the seat area of the sofa. I knew this would not be an easy punishment to endure, since I remembered how she used the hairbrush on me several days ago.

There was a short pause, and then...

Wham! A couple of seconds, and another one - Wham! And another. Wham!

"OH!" The familiar sting of the paddle had my attention.

Wham!

"AHH!" The fresh swats, on top of the previous ones, only added to the hot sensation.

Wham!

"OWW-OW!" I didn't know how many swats she intended to give, and I began to doubt my ability to take them as she continued.

Wham!

"OH! REINA!"

Jacqueline and Denise giggled.

Wham! ... Wham!

"OWW! Reina, please!"

Wham! Wham! Wham!

"OH, not so hard!"

"What's the matter, can't you take a paddling?" taunted Denise.

Wham! "AHHH!" Wham! "Ohhhh...."

I kicked both legs, forcing a momentary halt to my paddling.

"That's a demerit, Rick!" Reina scolded. "Get your feet back on the floor, and keep them there!"

With a blazing behind, and fresh resolve, I complied, while dreading what was to come.

Wham! "OH!" Wham! "OW! PLEASE!"

Wham! "AAH!" Wham! "OHH!" Wham! "AHHHH!"

Wham! "OHH!" Wham! "UHH!"

"There. Now it's time for the others to have a go at that bare bottom. What about you, Denise?"

"I want to give him a dozen with the paddle," Denise answered.

"No, that's too much - you can give him seven. Here's the paddle."

Denise readied herself to give me further paddling. "You'd better keep those feet on the floor!"

Denise paddled a little harder than Reina, probably because she was limited to seven instead of the dozen strokes that she wanted to give me. I took the first three without undue squirming. After that, each stroke was too painful for me to keep still.

Wham! "OH! AH!" Wham! "AHHH! Please!" Wham! "Oh, no!" I kicked my legs. Wham! "OW! OW!" I kicked some more.

"You don't obey very well," Denise scolded. If I had my way, I'd give you five extra EVERY time you kick."

"Jackie, what do you want to do now?" Reina asked.

"I want to give him a good strapping!"

"Denise, why don't you let her use your belt. She can give him twenty strokes. If he doesn't take them well, I'll give him extra later."

Denise and Jacqueline walked in front of me so I could see them. Denise, with a coy smile, slowly removed her two inch wide leather belt from her jeans. She doubled it over, and snapped it taut a few times for effect. Then she handed it to Jacqueline, who smiled sexily.

They walked behind me, and Jacqueline spoke.

"You're going to get a good strapping, Rick. I'm going to enjoy this. Don't kick your legs, or Reina will take care of you later for it. Here goes!"

The first stroke hit like a bolt of lightning.

Snap!

I felt an immediate hot sensation across both nether cheeks.

"Nice follow-through," Reina remarked.

Snap! Snap! Snap! "Ohhh!" Snap! Snap! Snap! "OW!" Snap! "AHH!"

The swats got hotter as Jacqueline continued. I twisted and squirmed. As hard as I tried, I still kicked my legs toward the end of the twenty strokes.

"I saw that!" Reina said. I'll take care of that when we go to bed. Get up now. And no touching back there."

I desperately wanted to soothe my blazing bottom with my hands, but I didn't want to incur more of Reina's wrath for that.

"Let me borrow that belt," Reina said to Jacqueline. Denise smiled in anticipation. "Come on, let's go to the bedroom," she said to me, and I followed her. She closed the bedroom door and said that she'd be back in a few minutes, told me to wait for her, and left.

When she returned she closed the bedroom door, placed the doubled-up belt on the bed, and stripped. After some hugs, we fell to the bed. She was as hot from arousal as my bottom was from the paddling and strapping. After some frenzied kissing and touching, she opened her legs and had me get between them to satisfy her orally. Her pussy dripped with her cream, and I enthusiastically tasted her vaginal honey, and she climaxed hard.

I ached to go inside her, and as I was about to enter her she said, "Not yet - we have the matter of a demerit to take care of first."

I was so eager for satisfaction that I would have done anything. She got up from the bed and told me to lie face down, and that she was going to strap me good.

"Hands all the way in front of you - I don't want you reaching back there. You'll get extra if you do. Now you stay right there!"

Reina grasped the doubled-up belt and administered hard swipes with a follow-through that seemed to intensify the effect. She gave the strokes at a leisurely pace, pausing between each one until all my squirming ceased. Of course I gave a shout with each one, as I'm sure they were full strength.

Throughout the long, extended strapping, Reina lectured about how it was important to take my discipline without getting out of position. She mentioned that the other women were probably immediately outside the door listening to me get a severe strapping on top of my other discipline.

Reina kept on strapping me with the belt. I shouted; I begged her to stop; I pleaded with her. But I stayed in position, even though I could not help twisting and writhing.

After what seemed an interminable strapping, she stopped and told me to stay put. She gently placed her cool hands on my ravaged bottom, and over a period of time, soothed the immediate pain. I knew my bottom would be sore for several days.

When I turned over, she stroked, touched, and massaged my testicles and turgid cock, bringing me to a hard erect state in a matter of a few minutes. Her smile and obvious enjoyment as she did that was especially arousing to me, and I moaned and squirmed, aching for relief.

Reina straddled my midsection and inserted my hard seeping cock inside her, and then positioned herself on top of me I full body contact. The soft, fleshy, sensual quality of being inside of her body took me to stratospheric heights. We had slow, deep, and prolonged intercourse. The expressions on her face - those of exquisite enjoyment - ensured that I did everything I could to extend the time that my throbbing erection gently but firmly explored her body. I felt the sensation of impending ejaculation slowly build up. The prior paddling and strapping actually enhanced the pleasure and intensity of this slow buildup. It was a penetrating heat from inside. It was extremely pleasurable to keep the crescendo of ejaculatory response a gradual one. As if building up inertia and energy, the sensation increased more and more.

Reina sighed, moaned, and cooed, going through a myriad of different expressions - open-mouthed with closed eyes, a wide-eyed smile, puckered lips, a grimace of pleasure.

She whispered, "Yes, Rick, yes!" and I loudly cried out as I began to spurt inside her. I held on tightly as I pumped, twisted, and writhed. Each spurt propelled itself with considerable force, and wracked me with pleasure.

We sweetly caressed in the afterglow of lovemaking.

"The others were probably listening the whole time," she said after we calmed down. "They're jealous of me. They like you and they were impressed with your submission to me. I have some decisions to make soon."

My heart jumped when she said that, and I felt insecure. I asked her what she meant, and she tried to reassure me.

"Don't worry - it's just some things about arranging the relationship so that we can avoid roommate problems." Then she cryptically added, "Whatever arrangement does happen, I'm sure you'll see it as an advantage."

Reina then began to stimulate me by gently touching me all over and handling my cock and testicles. Wordlessly, she brought me to a raging erect state over the next twenty minutes, and guided me inside her. With only the wordless sounds of lovers, we again had intercourse - sweet and deep. Several times she held me still while I was inside her; her eyes told me she just wanted to feel the fullness of her vaginal muscles stretched taut. After a long while she became more animated and coaxed another ejaculation from me, and then we slept.

As new lovers often do, we spent a considerable part of our time in the bedroom. For a week, she didn't spank me, due to the severity of the previous one - she was, however, frequently dominant. She had me orally service her pussy many times, and I gave her backrubs, stimulated her beasts, helped her put her fashion boots on, and other similar things. The rewards from her were always exquisite - after she came to (usually more than one) orgasm, she welcomed me inside her, and her skill, enthusiasm, and sexual giving was nothing short of phenomenal.

I noticed several times that her housemates gave her furtive sidelong glances. There was no apparent animosity; it was more like grudging admiration.

When Reina next decided to spank me, she administered it in the living room and let her housemates observe. In this setting, Denise and Jacqueline were seated at one end of the room, I was in the center of the room, bent over the back of a kitchen chair, facing them. Reina, of course, was behind me and to one side. I was naked; all the women were fully clothed.

She gave me a severe and prolonged strapping that evening. I saw that the others became more aroused with the progression of the strapping. Although I did not stand up during the discipline, I did wiggle, squirm, and kick. Reina did not seem as concerned with my twisting and kicking as with giving a very lengthy leathering. It appeared that the women were aroused most by my vocal reaction - my exclamations of "OH!", "OW!", "UHHH!", and most of all, my entreaties to stop.

The blonde Jacqueline frequently squirmed in her seat with her bare legs together and her sensuous overbite mimicking a salacious smile. Denise showed huge attentive brown eyes. She mostly sat still except for some light squirming occasionally.

Reina continued to snap the leather strap across my naked buttocks, and she interspersed comments about my deserving this, and how much I need it, and so on.

At long last she stopped. She told me to go to the others and show them her handiwork. I had to turn around and bend over in front of Jacqueline, and then Denise. Each woman placed her hands on my well strapped posterior and made comments.

"Nice work, Reina!" exclaimed Jacqueline. "I really enjoyed watching that."

Denise commented, "Nice and red - and hot to the touch, too. Maybe he shouldn't get dressed until later, what do you think?"

"An excellent idea," Reina answered. For the rest of the evening I was only allowed to wear sandals; otherwise, I spent the evening nude among the three women. The heat from the strapping had an effect on me in another way - I got frequent erections around Reina and her housemates.