Housemates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was time for bed, Reina seemed eager for sex. First she straddled my mouth and exploded in orgasm after just a few moments. Then I entered her and she brought me to ejaculation in no time by sexily pumping her hips while smiling salaciously. She surprised me throughout the night by initiating sex two more times.

After breakfast the following morning she took me back in her room and began a serious conversation. When she asked me if I was still looking or another place to live I told her yes.

"Jackie and Denise and I have been talking things over a lot lately," she said. "They're okay with the idea of you moving in with us - if you did, though, there would be some changes in our relationship."

I asked her to explain.

"Do you remember my telling you that there are typically roommate problems when one of us finds a guy who will take spankings?"

I nodded.

"Well, there's an obvious way around that - and I hope you'll consider it, because I'm all in favor of it: Each of us will have you exclusively for a period of time, like two or three weeks, or a month - on a rotating basis. See, I want to have you, and I also don't want to give up rooming with Jackie and Denise - and this is the only way I can see that it would work in the long term. I didn't know how else to sound you out on the idea, than to present it fully."

My heart pounded as I thought of the implications of what I'd just heard. In some ways, this was every man's dream. I also knew it would be very demanding and require tact. My loyalty, as a lover and a recipient of discipline, would be changing to whoever I was with. Further, I knew beyond a doubt that if I did not do this, I would forever regret not having giving it a chance.

Reina asked me not to think badly of her for suggesting it, and asked if I needed some time to consider it. I said no, I don't need any time to think it over, and that I would do it. She appeared relieved, and we made plans for the move.

A little later in the living room, Reina announced to the others that she had talked to me about 'the plan' and that everything was on. They discussed at length the amount of time that I would be with each woman, and when it would change from Reina to one of the others. They agreed, after long discussion, that the changeover would happen on the first of every month, and we had one week to go before the first of the following month.

Then there was a discussion about which one of the housemates would be next to use me, and Jacqueline asserted her seniority as housemate. The women hashed out other ground rules, the most important one being that my bottom needed to be fresh and ready for spanking when the changeover happened - that meant that there would be no spanking during the final week of the month.

Jacqueline gave a salacious smile when the discussions ended and Reina and I went out.

For the next several nights Reina and I had especially intense sex; sometimes frenzied, and other times tender and intimate. She confessed that the thought of my getting into the other girls' pussies made her jealous, but that she could handle it and wanted to give the plan a chance to work.

Chapter 2: Jacqueline

The first of the month came, and at 6 PM Reina, in front of the others, told me to strip completely. Then she kissed me and led me to Jacqueline.

"Jackie, I present your lover, submissive, and bed mate for the next month. Please take good care of him. You are his first loyalty during that period. Love and discipline him as you see fit. Rick, remove Jackie's shoes and kiss her feet."

I knelt before Jacqueline and removed her red platform mules. Then I cradled one foot in my hands, and kissed her foot, immediately above her toes. I had not kissed women's feet very much before, and I was surprised at the thrill I got from handling and kissing Jacqueline's.

She did not say anything, so I continued. The scent of Jacqueline having worn her shoes all day, combined with the day's foot sweat, produced an intoxicatingly sensuous aroma. I kissed her toes, then kissed the top of her foot all over. I decided to continue until told to stop. I took each toe in my mouth and gently sucked on it for a moment or two while feeling it with my tongue.

"Ohhh, that feels so good," Jacqueline moaned. I repeated the reverent attention on her other foot. "Mmmm, you're getting me so hot!" she exclaimed. I cradled both feet in my hands, then kissed and sucked each toe again while she squirmed and my erection throbbed.

"Okay, now, let's get you initiated," she said, and took me by the hand, led me to her bedroom and closed the door.

She opened a dresser drawer and retrieved a two inch wide leather belt, doubled it, and placed it on the bed. While standing, she gave me a frontal hug and whispered, "Kiss me."

Our lips touched, and I felt an electric-like zing through my body. This girl was hot, without even trying! Her skilled mouth firmly pushed back, and before long our kisses became hungrier. We got on the bed and resumed our wordless exploration of each others' mouths. She broke away and removed her clothes, and then whispered, "You need a strapping," and got up.

She grasped the belt, snapped it taut, and instructed, "On your tummy now... That's it... Now I want you to keep your hands out of the way. Here goes!"

Jacqueline touched the leather to my bared buttocks a few times. Then she raised her arm far above her, and bending her knees as she propelled the strap toward my naked bottom, whipped it hard and swiped it with an excellent follow-through. A few seconds later she repeated the effective motion and the leather bit into my bottom. Another. And another.

"Oh!" I punctuated the next several strokes. The swipes got hotter, and I began to kick my legs with each one.

"Keep Still!" Jacqueline scolded loudly.

Snap! "OH!" Snap! "OWW!" Snap! Snap! Snap! "OHHHHHH!"

Snap! Snap! "OWW!" Snap! Snap! Snap! "AHHHHH!"

"Don't wiggle your bottom, understand?!" Snap! Snap! "Understand?"

"Snap! "OH, Yes, Jacqueline!" Snap! Snap! "OH!" Snap! "OWW!"

On it went, with the slender blonde Jacqueline giving my bottom a severe leathering, frequently admonishing me to keep still. The sound from the leather snapping against my bare skin filled the room. When I truly could not keep still in spite of my best efforts, she stopped.

"Oh, I enjoyed that," she said. "All in all you didn't do too badly, but before the month is over I want you to be able to take it better. I don't care if you yell, but I want you to work on keeping still! Now let's see how good you are at eating pussy. Turn over."

Jacqueline climbed on the bed and straddled my mouth. Her beautiful light blonde pubic bush touched my lips and I gently licked and sucked on her delectable labia. Her pussy emananted an interesting scent - traces of sweat from the workday world, combined with fresh natural lubricant. A few moments of this and I got a feel from her responses what she liked, and applied myself more exuberantly. She moaned, and a moment later, climaxed. I watched her face when she had her orgasm. After she calmed down, she rubbed her pussy on my chest, and spread her juices and scent on me.

I, of course, was aching for relief, and Jacqueline teased me for a while, and then got on her back and spread her legs for me. She put her hands on my hips as I entered her and sank all the way in. Chest to chest, we had deep intercourse while she whispered endearments. After I spurted with abandon inside her, we drifted to sleep. During the night we had intercourse twice more, and I got a feel for Jacqueline's responses and what she liked. I had to smile at breakfast the next morning when she commented to the others that her pussy was sore from the unaccustomed nocturnal activity.

We pretty much behaved as new lovers that first week together, with the exception that she incorporated some bedroom domination into our sexual sessions. Since the rule in general was that she could spank me only once per week, she thought of other ways to assert her dominance. She loved to have me massage lotion into her nude form while she lay on the bed. There were times I was so hot for her after rubbing lotion on her legs and thighs that, when she was face down, I entered her and reveled in her deep moans as I pumped my throbbing hard erection into her well lubricated pussy. She frequently had me kiss her feet and toes as I had on the night I was presented to her. This was almost always followed by my oral attentions to her dripping pussy.

When she didn't want to have intercourse she slowly teased my throbbing member and testicles until I was half crazy, and then hand-jobbed me to ejaculation.

It came time for my next spanking from Jacqueline. That evening she took me in the bedroom, left the door open, and had me strip completely. I kissed her feet and toes for about fifteen minutes. Then I bent over at the waist for a hard paddling. The hot sensation from the paddle should not be underestimated. I had a very hard time staying in position for the paddle, and Jacqueline decided to use a leather strap afterward. She placed a firm cushion on the bed, spread a towel over it, and had me lie face down so that my hips were raised. Amid my continuous exclamations of "OH!" when the leather hit, she administered a severe strapping. I know that Denise and Reina watched, or at least listened, from outside the bedroom.

I then lay face up on the bed, and Jacqueline closed the bedroom door and straddled my mouth. Her blonde pussy was damp from her arousal, and her juices glazed my face. After two raucous climaxes, she shifted so that she straddled my chest, and rubbed her pussy all over my sternum, which left her honey-scented juice on my body. Then she impaled herself on my hard cock. Her hands grasped my hips as she did so, and she said, "Just lie back and enjoy it. I'll do all the work this time."

Whispered "Ahhhhh" sounds came from her as she slowly and deeply took the full length of my cock while straddling my hips. Much of the time her eyes were closed, her mouth open and head tilted back. At times she was motionless except for her internal muscles squeezing my erection. When she sensed I was near ejaculation, she slowed down to prolong the experience. She did this several times, and she enjoyed my sweet agony. After a long delirious session, she speeded up the tempo, and whispered hoarsely, "Now, come inside me, Rick - give me all you've got!"

I needed no encouragement, and I spurted forth inside the blonde dominant seductress. She milked me with her pussy until I had no more to give. Then she withdrew and straddled my ribs again, rubbing her messy pussy all over my chest. Her sweet smile of contentment was contagious. She lay beside me for a while and after a time we slept.

The remainder of the month with Jacqueline was similar, and I really liked being in bed with her. Toward the end of the month we went out to dinner and during the course of the conversation she said, "I'm not going to want to give you up at the end of the month - I've really enjoyed the time. Even though I give you severe discipline, you must know that I enjoy our time together."

I told her that I liked being with her, and that in a few months we'd be together some more. She had a wistful look in her eyes as she agreed that she would be looking forward to that.

Our sexual interaction was very intense that final week of my month with Jacqueline, with the exception of our last two nights together - she said she wanted to be sure I was in top shape for Denise.

Chapter 3: Denise

Early evening on the first of the month, Jacqueline formally presented me to Denise, as was becoming the custom. I stripped completely, and she led me into the living room where the others were seated.

"Denise, I present you with Rick for the next month. Love him and discipline him as you see fit. He will begin by removing your shoes and worshiping your feet."

I sported a firm erection from the anticipation. I knelt before Denise and untied the laces on her sneakers, removed them and her white socks, and went to work on her feet as I had done with Jacqueline. Denise indicated that it felt good, although I sensed that she didn't get as much of a sensual turn-on from it as Jacqueline did. To Denise it was more of a show of submission.

After I had spent about fifteen minutes on her feet, Denise got up and said, "Well, it's time to get down to business here. Pick up my shoes and come with me."

We went to her bedroom where she had done some preparation - there was a wood-handled leather strap conspicuously on the bed. She removed her jeans, and I got a thrill from gazing at her delectable legs and fleshy hips. She kept her light blue shirt and panties on, and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Massage my legs," she instructed. My erection ached as I ran my hands over her smooth legs and palpated her firm but pliant musculature. After I worked my hands up and down both legs and thighs, I took a risk and brushed my lips on her legs, occasionally using my tongue to revel in the feel of her skin. She clearly enjoyed that, and I kept on, eventually working my way to the insides of her thighs. I caught the scent of arousal that she felt - her pussy had begun to cream. She moaned and sighed. She clearly did not want me to stop, but she wanted to assert her dominance, and changed, for the moment, the direction this was taking.

"Enough of that for now," she said, and stood up. "I want to give you your spanking. Bend over the edge of the bed, and keep your feet on the floor."

She retrieved the wood handled strap, and took her position to my left. "Now let's see how well Jackie trained you..."

Denise had a strong arm for swinging the strap. The wood-handled instrument she used was wider than the belt that Jacqueline used on me, and about as thick as the doubled-up belt would have been. Denise had a tennis player's follow-through with each swipe, which increased the effect. The first few strokes implanted an urgent hot sensation on my buttocks. After that, every couple of strokes evoked an exclamation from me.

Snap! "Oh!" Snap! Snap! "OHH!" Snap! Snap! "AUGH!" ...

Denise paused for a moment after every ten or so strokes, and changed sides each time. I couldn't keep from kicking my legs as the strapping progressed, although I did keep my bared buttocks exactly where she wanted.

After what must have been a hundred or more strokes she stopped and told me to get up.

"You didn't do too badly," she said. "I know you tried to be still, but you still kicked a lot more that I like. You'll have to work on that. Maybe if I cut some switches that will help your motivation. But now, I have something else for you to work on!"

She removed her shirt, bra and panties, and climbed on the bed. She lay back and bent her knees. "They say you're good at eating pussy," she said.

The message was clear, and I nestled my face between her sexy thighs for the first time. Her dark pubic mat was beautiful, and I desperately wanted to enter her. Her scent was different from that of the other women. It's amazing how each woman's scent can be different, and at the same time exquisitely arousing.

Her pouty labia tasted good, and I applied my mouth to that delicious womanhood. She creamed heavily from the arousal of dominating and strapping me, and I reveled in tasting her glaze as she moaned and writhed. Finally she pumped and bucked her hips in the throes of orgasm. I held on with my mouth firmly planted on that delectable pussy.

"Mmmm, that was good," she sighed. "I can tell you like doing that. Come up here and let's cuddle!"

I ran my hands over her body, especially her fleshy hips. Her kisses were sweet, and the feel of her chest against mine caused my already raging erection to seep. We spent several minutes cuddling and kissing, mostly with Denise lying on top of me. When she maneuvered onto her back while holding on to me, I knew she was ready for me. She reached down and guided my throbbing cock into her pussy.

"Easy now," she whispered. "It's been a while since I've done this... OH!"

I had to considerably restrain my urge to plunge in. As I slowly worked my way into her womanhood, she grimaced and panted. When I was in as far as I could go, she said, "Stay just like that for a while."

I had no trouble staying erect inside her as I lay still on top of her. After a few moments she gradually pumped her hips and I began to traverse her pussy with long slow strokes. My pumping got more frenzied, which she seemed to enjoy. After a while of this, we changed positions and Denise was on top, straddling my midsection, impaled by my cock.

"Put your hands behind your head and enjoy," she said. I watched as she grasped my hips and withdrew quickly almost all the way, and then slowly pumped forward until I was in to the hilt. She repeated this maneuver, which I found sexy, and I felt the gradual and inevitable buildup of impending ejaculation. In an almost merciless fashion, she kept up this motion until I cried out and spurted with total abandon inside her.

Not surprisingly, we had intercourse two more times that night, and I satisfied her orally each time. Her hips, which were slightly on the fleshy side, were exquisite to touch and handle during sex.

"You look happy," the others told Denise at breakfast the next morning. She smiled and said she'd been well handled during the night. She further mentioned that I had been well strapped, and that she thought of a few interesting ideas to spice up the spankings.

Denise did not spank me for several days, and we spent the nights together in deep intimacy. I learned what she liked, and she got a feel for what aroused me. During the week she took me to an adult products store, and with the help of a very interested female clerk there, selected a hard wood paddle that was obviously meant for use on me. She also had a detailed discussion with the clerk, in my presence, about the fine points of administering a switching. I could see the arousal in the woman's eyes as the discussion took place. There was Denise, standing there with a paddle in her hand, holding it as if she were about to use it, talking to another woman about giving a switching, and me standing quietly beside her.

That evening, Denise announced to me that the following evening would be "spanking night" and said that she decided how the session was going to progress. She didn't elaborate, and later was practically insatiable in bed.

The time for my spanking came, and Denise led me to her bedroom. She gave me various instructions. First, I shed all my clothes. Then I removed her shoes and orally serviced her feet. She looked absolutely delicious in her shirt and jeans and bare feet. Then she retrieved the new paddle that she bought, and told me her plan. I was going to bend over and take twelve paddle strokes. That will be followed by a switching. Every time I get out of position from the paddling, none of the previous strokes count, and I have to bend over again and we start over from one. Furthermore, for each time I get out of position, she will increase the duration of the switching as motivation. Next week it will be fifteen paddle strokes that I must take while in position, and the week after that, twenty. My heart fluttered as she told me her plan - it was truly going to be a severe session. I knew that the paddle would be very difficult to take - she would make sure of that.

She instructed me to position a chair in front of the bed, and bend over the back of it. Then she got the paddle - a hardwood instrument with a surface of about four inches wide and a little over twelve inches long, exclusive of the handle. The wood had a fine smooth polished surface.

The first stroke hit like a thunderclap. Scarcely two to three seconds later, the second one struck. Then the next one: