Housemates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whack! "Ohhh!" Whack! "Ahhhh!" Whack! "OWW!"

I could not stay in position - the strokes were hard, and too close together. I bolted upright and put my hands on my already blazing bottom.

"No, hands off there!" she ordered. I stood where I was while she paced around the room for a moment.

"Okay, back over you go," she said. "We'll start over from one."

I bent over again and resolved to stay in position this time. The heat to my naked buttocks from the fresh paddle strokes was all the more intense because of the previous five.

Whack! "Mfff!" Whack! "Ohh!" Whack! "OHH!" Whack! "AHHH!" Whack! Whack!

"We're halfway there, lover. Stay in position now..."

Whack! "OWWW!" Whack! "OHHHH!" The heat was nearly unbearable. I didn't know how I could take four more without moving.

Whack! "Oh, Denise!" Whack! "No....." Whack!

One more to go. This one was sure to be given extra hard.

Whackkk!

"AHHHHHH!" I twisted but stayed bent over. How was I going to be able to take a switching after this paddling? I had never had a switching before, although rumor has it that they really hurt!

As if reading my thoughts, Denise said, "You're going to take your switching on the bed, and I'm going to tie you in place. But first, I want you to go to the window and watch me cut the switches." She put on her sandals and left the room after ensuring I was looking out the window. I saw her walk over to the large willow tree in the back yard, knife in hand. With some deliberation, she selected two switches. They were firm but flexible. I saw her trim the leaves off the switches and cut them to the length she wanted. She whisked each one through the air several times, and came into the house. I heard the water running for a minute, and she entered the bedroom with the switches in hand, and closed the door.

"There, I've got them cleaned off and ready. Now to get YOU ready..." Denise kicked her sandals off, unsnapped her jeans, pulled them down, and stepped out of them. Then she stepped out of her panties, and unbuttoned the front of her shirt and left it open. Oh, what a delectable sight she was!

My heart pounded as I followed her instructions to lie on the bed face down, spread-eagled. She retrieved some binding straps and secured my wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed.

She picked up one of the switches and pranced to one side of the bed. Then she teased my bare bottom with the switch, rubbing it lightly all over the surface that she intended to whip. This went on for a few moments, and she giggled.

"Okay now, here we go..." she said.

It does not take much energy to make a switch really hurt. Denise used that switch like she meant business. The pain from a switch has an urgency that can't be ignored. It is hot, and peaks almost instantly. In addition, she whipped rapidly, with no pauses between strokes.

I twisted and writhed to the extent that my bindings permitted, all the while punctuating the strokes with my bewildered exclamations: "OH! AHH! OW! Oh-Please! OW! STOP! Please-Stop! No! OW! OH! OW! NO-MORE! AHH! ..."

"Oh, my hot pussy!" Denise exclaimed when she at last stopped whipping with the switch. "It's dripping down my legs now! Now, about that time you got out of position for your paddling - I'm going to use a fresh switch! Ten strokes."

"Oh, please, Denise - no more! Please!"

"Well, you should have stayed in position like I told you to. Here we go now..."

She applied those strokes with a furor that I had not expected - I'm sure she whipped as hard as she could, partly due to her intense arousal. I gave a hearty yell with each swipe and twisted furiously while desperately imploring her to stop. When she finished the additional punishment she said, "That's what you get for not taking your paddling like you should. Maybe next time you'll stay in position. If not, there's a lot more switches out there on that tree."

She unfastened my bindings and told me to get up. My naked bottom felt like one large receptacle of hot striating sensation. She got on the bed, naked except for her open shirt.

"Oh God, I can't wait for you to get your mouth on my pussy! Start with my legs, and lick up all the drippy stuff!"

I applied my tongue to her beautiful thighs and cleaned the profuse feminine cream that had streaked down her legs. When I got to her pubic mound, her cream had soaked much of her pussy hair. Her labia glistened, and she shuddered when my mouth made contact. I grasped her thighs and applied myself to the task at hand. She moaned loudly, and I realized that much of her arousal was directly from administering the whipping. She writhed as she climaxed, and I gave her a few moments with my tongue nestled inside her pussy before resuming erotic stimulation. She liked that, and crested harder the second time. By that time the pain from the switching and paddling had become a warm glow from inside me. My arousal was whetted by Denise's reaction to my oral attentions and the way she lay there with her unbuttoned shirt.

I could not wait - I impatiently entered Denise and plunged in to the hilt. I lay directly on top of her and savored the feel of her skin, her legs, the look in her wide eyes, and the feeling of her vaginal muscles lovingly caressing my erect member. I paused several times to get the full experience of being there with her. After a while, nature took its course and I emptied a healthy serving of semen into Denise's hot pussy.

"Oh, that was good," she cooed lovingly. "I know I whipped you hard, but I get so hot when I do that - you understand, don't you?"

I did understand then - indeed, the severe discipline intensified my later arousal and orgasm, although I knew that I would always dread Denise's punishments at the time she administers them. She freely offered herself to me during the night, and several nights that week.

The following week's spanking followed the same course, except that she raised the stakes by making the paddling fifteen strokes, and promised that the following week would be twenty. I took the fifteen without standing up, although I did writhe and twist. It took every bit of my will to do that, and I had no idea how I was going to take twenty of her hard paddle strokes the next time. The switching that followed was severe, and I twisted and begged - "Oh-Please-Stop! OW! Please-Denise! Please-Stop! Please-No-More! ..." during the episode. As I recovered afterward, she went on about how hot and creamy her pussy was. Our lovemaking after she untied me was every bit as exquisite as the previous session.

Chapter 4: Back to Reina

Three days later Denise came home in a bad mood, and told us that she had to go away for a two week training course for her work. She was so upset by that that we did not have sex for the two nights that followed. She decided to release me to Reina early, and did not want to modify the "first of the month" changeover in the future, which meant that Reina would have me for a little over five weeks before giving me to Jacqueline.

They all gathered that evening, and Denise had me strip in front of them, and then gave me to Reina, with appropriate words.

Reina was seated in the center of the room, and I knelt before her and lovingly kissed her feet and toes. She moaned and exclaimed that it felt good. She had taken off her pants and only had her shirt and panties. When my erection was throbbing and seeping from handling and kissing her feet, Reina asked Jacqueline to bring the massage oil, and told me to rub the oil on her legs and feet. Doing that aroused me more; her long, shiny, oiled legs were a pleasure to look at and touch.

When I had rubbed a fair amount of oil into her skin, she said, "Okay now, put your hands behind your back, and come forward..." I was still in a kneeling position, and Reina placed her oiled legs together so that my erection was nestled between her calves. Then, looking at me with a sexy smile and sensuous eyes, she rapidly rubbed her legs together with the effect that her well-oiled skin massaged and stimulated my erection. In about a minute I could not stand the stimulation, and wildly ejaculated.

"Ohh! Ahhhhh! Ooooh!" I hoarsely whispered as jets of semen pulsed between Reina's legs onto the carpet.

"Oh, I'm going to have to spank you good for that," Reina mock-scolded while the other girls giggled. "Clean it up and then I'll give you what you deserve," she continued.

Everyone watched as I wiped the spunk off the carpet with a washcloth. Reina took me to her room, closed the door, and told me to get her hardwood hairbrush. Then she arranged a chair in front of her bed and I got across her lap. Her oiled legs and thighs felt good, though I knew my developing erection would soon be going away from the forthcoming spanking.

Reina spanked hard, and my sensitivity from having recently ejaculated caused me to feel the swats more intensely. There was scarcely a one second pause between strokes, and she alternated sides - first on the right nether cheek, then on the left. After the spanking got underway, I punctuated each slap with an exclamation of pain:

Whap! OH! Whap! OHH! Whap! Ahh! Whap! OW! ...

On and on it went, and my shouts became louder and more urgent as Reina continued to wield that hairbrush. I yelled at Reina to stop, but she didn't; I pleaded with her to not hit so hard, but she just giggled; I must have gotten about a hundred and fifty smacks before she stopped. The other girls had no doubt been listening to me being spanked. Quickly, she got on the bed and spread her legs. I knew what I was supposed to do next. She moaned as I made slurping sounds while enthusiastically kissing and licking her pussy. Her arousal from my oiling her legs, my living-room ejaculation, and giving me a severe hairbrushing was good for two orgasms in a matter of ten minutes.

I entered her, tasted her kisses and felt the warm confines of her vaginal caresses. After a good plowing, I felt the tingling of approaching orgasm. As the feeling got stronger, she smiled and whispered, "I missed you. Welcome back."

I ejaculated profusely, and stayed inside her as we drifted to sleep.