All Comments on 'Housewife Repairman'

by SHammer24

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Good story except,how did they get out of the park if the gates were locked,details mean a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Details

As the other commenter said, you forgot to loop back to cover the cars detail. As a suggestion, before finalizing your story, check for any plot threads or key facts that you have included. Then check to see if you have resolved them in some way. Nicely written, though, and keep writing. I also think you are not alone in liking small, but very sensitive tits.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
OK ... but Unsatisfying

I guess I just don't get it! Hero deeply appreciates Kelley, but apparently lets her get away. Marries poorly (at least sex-wise) despite knowing what he wants and likes! Has some kind of odd and mysterious request at work which leads to working with a Kelley-clone (at least physically), who, for NO rational reason, gives him a draft of an erotic story which could easily be the final straw in her shaky career. His work magic saves her job bacon, and they screw in the park (hitting the usual steps fairly briefly and routinely) ... the first of many trysts.

Gee, I'm happy for them both ... they are, ostensibly, neither one getting good marital satisfaction. SO WHAT? Insofar as the reader is concerned, neither Hubby's Sweetie NOR Skinny Vixen's hubby have ANY other role in the story. It might as well (or BETTER) be in Erotic Coupling! Much of the story is irrelevant filler!

2.8 = 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ok

but: she is a FUCK PIG with the slut attachment and the tear maker when caught.I can't believe any guy can be so stupid as not to know a fucked pussy and if I didn't do it FUCK PIG gets a other BIG D . women like her need a home may I suggest a whore house a fitting home for a FUCK PIG.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Lickideesplit said it all

and the most important thing was 'so what?'

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Flat chest girls are hot

How come in men's porn all the guys have dicks the size of a horse's cock, and the women's breasts are humongous saggy bags of EEEE cups? In the real world, at least 1/3 of women are either small or really small, which leaves a lot of great, sexy A & B-cup women for guys like me who think anything that can't fit in your mouth is a waste. Hope to see more more stories about real women for a change.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Another girly man, cuck author with a manly pen name. SHammer’s ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous