Housewife's Choice Revisited Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,863 Followers

Jean instantly knew that that was not what he really meant. She looked at George and read his mind – it made her heart race.

"Well, it would have been nice. Do you have a room here?"

"Yes, it goes with the job," he told them.

"Then maybe another night," she suggested.

The boy sloped off with a look of disappointment.

As they made their way to the room Jean asked her husband, "It's up to you George – would you like more company tonight?"

"If you would dear – he seems keen to get to know us better. You did mention to him earlier if he would like to join not just you again but both of us together. He has been waiting all evening for us to return."

"Wait here a minute George!" instructed his wife.

Catching up with the waiter she had a short conversation with him then gave out an invitation.

"If you are interested come to our room in about half an hour."

He readily agreed and Jean felt the excitement tingle through her body.

Rejoining her husband she told him that they would shortly be having a visitor to their room. She saw George shiver a little and heard him catch his breath – it was with excitement and anticipation of what might happen and what he hoped would happen!

Stepping into their room George took hold of his wife. In their usual way they conveyed their thoughts and feelings silently embraced in each others arms and doing what teenagers referred to as heavy petting. Not many teenagers however harboured the same thoughts and desires as this particular couple did!

Half an hour later found them changed and refreshed awaiting their late visitor. He was very punctual and when George opened the door to him the men stood momentarily weighing each other up with wary eyes.

"Come in!" said George, showing his surprise that the man was dressed in a short towelling robe and carrying an already opened bottle of Chardonnay.

Unconscious of his actions George ran his eyes the length of the young man's torso noticing his well toned muscles and dwelling on the bare pectorals that were revealed by the loosely fastened top. In the same way a man's eyes would be attracted to a woman's ample cleavage George's gaze lingered longer than was polite. In the same instant that he became aware of his lingering look George saw the man was completely unabashed and was almost posturing. Jean, who stood watching, saw how their eyes met and lingered in a way that would usually have been reserved for her. In it she saw a lust and passion from two human beings that were definitely on the same wavelength.

"I hope you don't think it too forward of me coming here dressed so casual. My room's only just along the next corridor."

"Not at all, perhaps we should follow suit. You won't then," continued Jean, "Complain if I pull this cord?"

She had taken hold of the sash that held his bathrobe together. They smiled at each other and exchanged challenging glances as though daring each other on who was prepared to be the most outrageous. Jean pulled and when the gown fell open she and her husband fixed their eyes immediately on the large bulging pouch that was his semi hard penis and ball bag. Squashed into a piece of cloth that barely covered his scrotum held only by thin strands it seemed as if his cock was about to burst forth.

There was silence as Jean stroked and fondled the bulge. After their previous encounter the young man knew just how the woman thought and it was a game he liked to play.

"Very nice – isn't it George?"

Jeans husband was not yet used to being so upfront and direct regarding the attributes of other men but he managed an affirmative.

I didn't get the name?" Jean said.

"Alan," the man answered.

Jean stepped back from him and undid the button holding her skirt up. It dropped to the floor and she stood open legged showing Alan she had removed her panties. Alan smiled then slowly he too removed his G-string holding his robe open displaying his erect proud cock.

"Your husband is the odd one out – why doesn't he undress?"

George kept his excitement controlled as he removed his clothing then turning to face the others he saw Alan stepping toward him. Without any embarrassment the youth took hold of the older man's dick and gently began to masturbate him.

"This is what you've been wanting isn't it?" he asked with a wicked grin.

George didn't answer but didn't move to stop him either then he gasped as he felt Alan take hold of his hand and place it around his own cock. Both men stood masturbating each other slowly for a few long minutes. Jean guided both of them near the bed without disturbing there actions then sat down making their cocks brush her face. She took turns to suck each one then letting her fingers creep round the youths buttocks played with his anus.

The purple ends of the men's penis's now touched and Jean kissed each one. She turned them both slightly and knowing George was watching her she lowered her face to the boy's orifice sticking out her tongue so George could see just before her face went from his sight. He knew what she was about to do when he heard the boy groan. She licked his arse slit and ran her tongue up and down before trying to force it into his brown hole.

George was breathing heavily and was overjoyed; he kissed the man on the lips.

Jeans fingers tried to replace her tongue but his voice stopped her.

"You need lubrication for that!" he said.

Jean hurriedly took a jar of cream from the dresser and smeared her fingers with the greasy contents. Now her fingers slipped easily into his arse and he wriggled approvingly pressing back against her hand.

"You want more than this don't you?" he said looking at George.

George nodded and turning slowly Alan knelt on the bed offering up his bottom to the couple. His hole looked wide open and Jean kissed her husband before helping him gain his first experience in fucking another man. Pressing his cock against the boy's arse-hole after greasing it with the residue left on her fingers she whispered for him to push forward.

Now it was George's turn to have pleasure while she watched him and have pleasure he did! She saw the look of ecstasy on his face then leaving him to his lust she lay down on the bed and manoeuvred her head under the boy. His cock was dangling and swinging to and fro and she caught it in her mouth. As her husband fucked the boy she sucked his penis to the same rhythm. On it went each lost in their lust until finally climax came. She knew her husband was about to "cum" so sucking harder she tried hard to make both simultaneous. Not quite but near enough when to her surprise the boy shot first filling her mouth with sperm. George was very vocal in his moment of joy and cried out as his own sperm shot up the boy's back passage. With a plop his cock slipped out and as Alan fell to one side Jean found the soiled dick hovering over her face. The men looked at her sperm stained cheeks and she knew she was about to shock and surprise them both when she opened her mouth and took her husband's dirty weapon between her lips. This was something very filthy but she wanted to do it. She felt a thrill as the men watched her perform the decadent task of cleaning her husbands cock with her lips and tongue. Like a cat washing itself she licked every inch of the penis and sucked the "aftercum" from the little orifice at the end.

"Open the wine!" someone finally said and then all sat drinking reflecting on what they had done.

Jean sat unashamedly wide legged with out her panties and as they talked she saw it wasn't long before Alan's penis began to show signs of recovery. A few minutes later he told her to rest her back against the head board and sit with her knees bent high. Now, he told her, it was her turn to be licked and very expertly he went to work with his tongue on both her cunt and tight brown hole.

The rest of the night would see lots of activity with, at one stage Jean finding herself sandwiched between the two men a cock in both her holes at the same time. Each would at some time offer up their arse to be invaded by a stiff rod and after they would thrill to the sight of Jean using her tongue in the dirtiest of ways licking and sucking on dick or cleaning sperm that ran from an arse-hole.

So to would she be well fucked and her tits made sore by eager tongues. The night was a long and hectic one and all slept late the morning after.

To be continued...

Quin
Quin
1,863 Followers
12