Housewives Fur Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

The next afternoon after school she stops by the fur shop and collars Gennie.

"Hey Gennie .. I know you guys fix up housewives with furs .. some actually for them AND their husbands. What do you do for those wives? Fur wise I mean."

"Uh .. how do you know this?"

"Kinda guessed it and watching the guys that hang out here. They can't be here to sweep the floors."

"What is it that you want and what do you want it for? You know .. it's function."

"Don't mean to avoid your question but has my mom ever been over here? Has she tried to get some action here?"

"NO! I wouldn't know what to do with her. Don't want to say bad things about your mom .. but .. "

"Oh go ahead. Nothing you can say is news."

"She's such a shrew. How does your dad put up with her?"

"Avoids her as much as he can and ... well he has me."

"Father-Daughter thing huh?"

"Yeah .. just between us .. a very intimate Father-Daughter thing."

"Oh my god! How is he?"

"Incredible and we want more furs to make love in."

"Sure. We can do that .. but tell me more."

"We have to play it cool for awhile because daddy is divorcing mom. I'll stay with him or course. Mom never took care of me anyway. She was always off doing do gooder volunteer crap and letting her family go to hell. She didn't care. I always loved daddy over her anyway."

"OK. So is mom moving out or are you two moving out?"

"She gets the boot since it's me they have to satisfy with school and all that sort of stuff. I don't think she'll sue for visitation even."

"You can keep your furs here if you want and take them when you want to use them. We can arrange that."

"You're so much more a friend than I ever imagined Gennie. We want the furs too much to leave them here. That's for certain."

"So long as you're happy. Let's get with Gretchen and Barbara to figure out what's best for a father-daughter thing." she says with a big smile.

"Making out in your furs at home .. in your bed?" Gretchen asks Crystal.

"Yes and don't spare anything that will make the sex anything but the very best."

"How about two matching seduction capes. One size fits all to go with the fur spread and pillows you have?"

"Maybe a contrasting fur?" Crystal says.

"Dark Sable or Fisher with a natural sheared beaver second side?" Barbara says.

"Can I see the Fisher? .. and Gretchen pulls out a Fisher coat she's been working on .. I love it! What does one of these capes look like?"

Barbara goes out to the rear showroom and gets a Red Fox and sheared golden Nutria Seduction Cape. It dwarfs Crystal.

"It's huge!!"

"That's the whole point." Gennie says with a big grin.

"What's this slit in the middle of the back for? ... Oh I get it! You guys think of everything! Oh my god!! What a way to get it!"

"We don't want you to be disappointed in any way with our products." Gretchen says with a big grin.

"Take your time putting them together. My life has a bit of sorting out to go through before I pick them up. Thanks again Gennie."

Barbara returns from classes and is in with Gretchen and Midge wrapped in furs working on the inventory. She's already thinking about how to put the web site together and how they might create a separate fur porn web site. Fur masks or hoods would not only be a very stylishly erotic idea but would create a situation where she could engage in sex on line ... screwing in furs with the guys.

"Hey Midge .. if you were wearing a fur mask .. you know, hiding your identity .. would you be willing to participate in a pornographic web site .. screwing in furs?"

Midge thinks it over for a few minutes when the full impact of the idea hits her.

"WOW Barbara. YEAH!!. I think it would be a lot of fun. We could do boy on girl and girl on girl."

"Gennie and Fred were apparently suggesting it. What do you think about it Gretchen?"

"I wouldn't want to be in it. Maybe too risky for me being identified but I like the idea. Certainly one other way to promote furs!"

That evening right after Gretchen and Midge leave Barbara gets on the office computer. While Gennie and Fred are screwing like crazy and Bob is making love with Nancy she's designing fur masks and head gear to conceal one's identity. She comes up with an image of a male and female masked Fur Hero's with long, full Crystal Fox capes flowing in the breeze and big Fox boots. They are otherwise totally nude. The female is herself of course and the guy is Phil. It's quite realistic and it strikes her that she could start a Toon site as well. It could become quite popular. Some Toon characters are already sporting furs anyway. Why not make it the main symbol!?!

Her and Phil saving the world from the ravages of insensitive people. Barbara is already imagining the series toon.

"That's a very good likeness of us Barbara."

She's shocked as she turns around seeing Phil dressed in a huge Shadow Fox fur seduction cape.

"Oh my!! You shocked me Phil." as he's running his arms around her furs and body.

They are passionately kissing and fur fondling each other instantly and headed for a private room. The image still on the computer.

They ravage each other late into the night and finally Barbara falls asleep.

It's Saturday morning and Gennie wakes Barbara. Phil had gone home after she had fallen asleep again.

"We like your Hero images a lot Barbara."

"What?"

"You forgot and left them up. Don't worry. Fred filed them safely but everyone thinks it's a great idea."

"Everyone has already started fantasizing over it." Fred says.

"Yeah .. like creating action Hero stuff of saving people all over the place and then live .. real furry sex with the Hero's and others in our furry beds." Nancy says.

"We can create it off our own server." Martha says.

They're all sitting around in the room where Barbara fell asleep and she's still nude in the furs as everyone is having an impromptu web site meeting on her bed.

Phil finally comes in ... "Hi sweetie. Sleep well?"

"What do you think about this Phil .. you know .. the web site and porn site."

"I love the image. It would make a great web page icon image."

"We would still want the main Furrier web site to be real sensual as well. No pure sex like the porn site but still plenty sensual furry goings on." Fred says.

It's Saturday and Gennie goes up to open the shop and waiting at the door is Brenda and her husband Bill.

"Hi. Brenda says .. We came over so Bill could see some of the furs and maybe talk about some ideas for new furs for us to ... you know?"

"Oh most certainly. Gretchen won't be in this morning but our new Designer, Barbara is. Fred and me can certainly help too."

"Are these the two you were talking about dear?"

"Yes. This is Gennie and Fred?"

Fred had come up from the basement with Barbara right behind wrapped in a huge Stone Marten hooded coat with her long blond hair flowing over the dark blond fur looking like the image she made last night. Dressed in a light pink cashmere sweater and silk skirt with no panties or bra. She's looking like a younger Brenda. Bill is in near shock.

"You must have a coat like that dear!"

"Here ma am .. slipping it off and wrapping it around Brenda .. it fits you perfectly."

Brenda grips it to her body and Bill runs his hands all over her like he wants to screw her now. Seems his shyness is subsiding in the presence of all the furs and folks dressed in furs. Not far from his fantasies.

"What else can I do for you today?" Barbara asks as she reaches for a Red Fox and is wrapping it around herself.

"Well you know we have our new bedroom furs and we wanted to expand our collection to more wear every day furs. This coat is a good start but originally I wanted to get a fur for Bill. I still would like to do that. Maybe more and different furs for around the house too."

"What would you most like to wear do you think Mr. Brewster?" Gennie asks

"Since I'm new to wearing furs I would like it to be more discrete at first I think?"

"That's a good strategy. Maybe like we wear to school?" Fred putting on his Whiskey lined Mink leather jacket.

"Yeah! That's pretty incredible. I like the brown or maybe tan? Too bad it's too small for me."

"We can make whatever you like to fit however you would like it to fit. Maybe find a jacket you like .. a bit large for the fur inside." Barbara says.

"That would be good for starters. Besides, I think I would like the fur to me since it's not a Peacock thing for me wearing fur. It's rather .. personal."

Veronica comes in at this point .. "Oh hi Brenda. This your husband?"

"Yes Veronica. Meet Bill."

"Hi Bill. I see you are being well taken care of."

"Most certainly. I really appreciate your .. uh .. perceptions with my wife the other day."

"Mr. Brewster is wanting a custom leather jacket and I think we have this all worked out now." Barbara says.

"Brenda and me have expanded our sex .. how shall I say .. "

"He means we would like to be having sex all over the house now but can't get out of bed. We would like more furs for the house and maybe appropriate for wearing around the house while still wrapped in furs."

"I'm sure glad this got you two into hotter sex. I certainly understand what you are saying. What do you think Barbara?"

"Oh my .. the opportunities are nearly infinite. How about a pair of fur lined housecoats for starters. Not to be confused with the seduction capes but more useful yet having furs always with you. Or a pair of fur lined coveralls for you Mr. Brewster? Maybe some big legged fur lined trousers for you Mrs. Brewster? Some reversible fur vests for you both?"

"Those sound great. I've always fantasized a fur housecoat. How about some fur throws and pillows for elsewhere in the house. Like when we watch TV."

"That can be done. We just need to select the types of furs." Barbara says.

Brenda, Bill and Barbara go back to the shop and select furs for all the different items they want. Barbara is in her own furry paradise designing thing she's always fantasized for clients wanting this fantasy dream of hers.

She has Brenda in a pair of silk taffeta and Norwegian Blue Fox big legged pants and Bill in a pair of sheared Beaver lined Carhart bib overalls. On screen of course. She took several pictures of them both and put her program to work designing these furs for the two willing and eager clients. The house coats are easy. The Brewster's are able to see themselves in their furs. Bill is ecstatic.

Barbara has them sitting in a sofa covered in an Arctic Fox throw and pillows while wearing their new Sable housecoats. Brenda's sense of aesthetic correctness has her smiling and hugging her now super loving husband. Neither can hardly wait for the new furs.

Pat comes by again and gets the one Sable spread on hand, Lynx pillows and two Lynx and blond sheared Nutria seduction Capes. She carts them home and sets up her bedroom.

Phil gets a call from Pat on his cell late that night.

"Could you come by soon Phil? I'm all alone in this big house and all these new furs with nothing to do."

"How about after school tomorrow?"

"I'll be waiting." and she has a huge erotic rush.

Phil comes by after school and is greeted at the door by Pat in her new Lynx Seduction cape .. nude of course. She quickly has Phil undressed and they are wallowing in her Sable spread and Lynx pillows. She drapes the other Lynx cape around him and she gets a full evening of passionate lovemaking.

As Phil is getting dressed to leave .. "Could you come by say once a week or so and do this with me? You've really spoiled me for anyone else. I'm not getting any from my husband either since he's away most of the time anyway. I'll make it well worth your while."

"You are so fantastic I would do it for the fun of it but just leave something at the fur shop if you want."

23

George is a guy who is reasonably popular and has had a few girlfriends over the years. His father had been on his ass since childhood to be aggressive and more ruthless with others. His father also had treated his mother very badly aside from sleeping around on her. He met with an untimely yet appropriate death from road rage. A car load of gang bangers blew him away in rush hour traffic. He was well insured by his company so George and his mother are well off financially. They inherited everything. George is 18 and just started college. His mom is a gorgeous tall brunette with a fine figure looking 23 instead of 33. She manages the company sort of at arms length.

Seems George has had a thing for his mom for many years, partly because of their situation but it has taken on a life of its own.

Tanya has stopped by the fur shop several times contemplating buying a fur.

Because of her aloft nature and rather cool demeanor the guys didn't try to sell to her. Gennie did instead. Gennie was very empathetic to her situation and chose to direct her to a fur spread instead of a fur to wear. She could sense her need was for internal comfort and not a fashion driven gratification. After all she already has a fine Blackglama coat that George has relieved himself with since his father first got it for her. She never wore it and has been unaware of her sons predilection for her fur. Tanya buys a grand Cross Fox spread and several large matching pillows at Gennie's encouragement.

Now that Tanya has the Fox spread George is in fur heaven whenever he gets the opportunity. Between it and the Blackglama coat George is in furry paradise. Well except for his passion for his mom.

George begins to stop by the fur shop since he could see other guys there and just couldn't help himself. He just had to get to the source of his passions.

"Hi George. Nice to see you here. What brings you in? Your mom recently bought a very nice fur spread .. I suppose you know?"

Long pause as George is on the verge of bolting but knows that would be a foolish thing to do.

"Uh I ... I .. would like to look at a possible inexpensive fur gift for my mom."

"I see .. you like your mom's new spread too?" and George turns beet red. He knows he's been found out.

"Oh my! I .. I .. what can I do?"

Speaking to him secretively .. whispering into his ear .. "We all love our furs too George. The guys as well. Understand?"

"Really?"

"Yes. You're not the only guy to love fur but how does this relate to your mom?" curiously Gennie senses there is much more to this.

George is again stunned .. feeling he is 'caught' in his lust for mom.

"Uh ... I just care and love my mom. I want the best for her."

Gennie had gradually 'walked' them back to the seduction furs in their conversation.

"Well George I'm going to do something I would never do under normal circumstances. I'm going to loan you a very expensive fur for you to try out." pulling down a Seduction Cape made of Cross Fox and sheared Beaver she knows matches his mom's Fox spread.

"OH MY GOD! What is it?"

"I'm sure you will figure out a good use for this super fur but not just for yourself, understand?"

"Oh my ... I don't know ...?"

"You're a smart guy George. Figure it out. You have a choice to make. You can make it work with any girl in town."

George leaves emboldened with the knowledge that he isn't the only guy on earth who has a thing for furs. His mind is rushing with ways, ideas, feelings for his mother and how this might happen. The suggestion from Gennie that he could have any girl this way is of little interest to George.

He gets home and is wallowing in the huge Fox/Beaver cape but holds back cuming so as not to spoil it when he takes his mom. He is confounded over what might transpire. His mom has always been very affectionate and gentle with him as if to compensate for his dad. He knows she loves him .. but in 'that way'? He knows she is way past horny since he overhears her masturbating at night all the time.

When they are eating dinner that evening ... "Mom .. did you and dad have sex .. I mean other than conceiving me?"

"George! What prompted you to ask that!?!"

"Well he was so mean and downright cruel to us both. I'm glad those guys shot him. He deserved it. I can't imagine you and him being very loving with each other .. ever."

"At first he was a Knight in shinning armor ..taking me away from a harsh and brutal family life. But then he turned into the same and we never had sex after that. You were my only consolation and I had to protect you."

"Well it's my turn to protect you."

"We'll do just fine now son."

"Why haven't you dated? Dad has been dead for a while now."

"I just haven't felt right about it somehow." with a voice of uncertainty .. thinking with great guilt how she would love her son to sexually take her as she has dreamed with her masturbations.

Her son is the only man in her life which is why she wanted the fur spread. To provide her a softness in her life she was deprived of. She daydreams of her and her son wallowing together in its softness.

"You can if you want mom. I don't want you to go through life unfulfilled."

"I'm sure things will be OK son."

They clean up the dinner mess and spend the evening watching TV together.

George is enamored with his mom's beauty as he always has but tonight he is looking at her as his beautiful lover.

Her soft cashmere sweater lays over her breasts so nicely. She has never worn a bra and he can still remember sucking her marvelous tits for milk. She let him till he was nearly three .. compulsively and often in secret. She was reluctant to stop.

He loves the way her breasts heave when she breaths. Often her nipples become enlarged when he looks at her. They are like torpedo's, pushing out her soft sweater. George can still remember their firm feeling in his mouth and the firm yet softness of her breasts in his hands as he gripped them. He gets a stiffy every time he thinks of it.

"Good night son. I'm very tired." NOT!

She is desperate to masturbate in her wonderful fur after having George stare at her tits so lingeringly. She knows he is trying to be discrete but she still is very aware of his lust for her. She desperately wants him but is terrified over the taboo and greater still his possible rejection.

George waits an appropriate time. He goes to his room, strips and dons the huge seduction cape and moves quietly to mom's bedroom door. It's slightly open as usual and he can hear her softly moaning with her masturbation. Her eyes are closed with two fingers pumping her wet pussy. She's dreaming of George making passionate love with her.

With his cape wrapped around his body he slips up on the bed and mom's eyes open wide as he opens his cape and descends on her like a young vampire with his super stiff cock sticking straight out to her.

"Oh my son!" as he thrusts deep into her warmth to her cervix and bites her neck firmly and begins kissing her passionately.

Mom moans deeply and has an instant huge orgasm. She grips his hips firmly and pulls him tight to her body and they fuck wildly .. wallowing and writhing in the furs George cums many times into his mom and she's constantly wracked with orgasms.

The dam broke and her full passions are unleashed. George has his lover and mom fully seduced. They finally fall asleep in each others arms from fucking exhaustion.

Tina awakes with her son sucking her wonderful tits once again. She wraps his head with the furs and fur fondles him as she's treated to her hearts desire. She has several soft orgasms as she did when he was a baby sucking her tits. Hubby never made her orgasm once. She couldn't get past the crude treatment. She pulls him over on top of her and her son humps her to orgasm and fills her with his warm cum. They make soft and passionate love for the whole morning.

"Son .. why don't we get more furs. Seems you have a thing for them."

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers