Housewives Fur Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

"Me? I have a thing for furs? What about you?"

"OK!! I do too .. we do. Let's get another one of those capes and another big spread."

"But I'm sleeping with you now. I don't need one for my bed."

"Two for this bed dummy."

"OK." and they shower together, dress and are out for lunch.

After lunch they make it to the fur shop.

"Hi George .. Tina! What can we do for you?"

"More furs." Tina says.

"Mom ... I forgot to tell you .. the cape was on loan from Gennie."

"Really? .. trying to appear stern .. Well .. how about another just like it?"

"Come back here where we have them on display. I don't have a matching one but we have them in other furs."

"Lynx?"

"Yes .. with a sheared tan Nutria lining."

"A matching spread?"

"Right here and pillows to match."

"We'll take the Lynx combo. I also want my boy to be well dressed in fur too."

"Mom .. how about remodeling the Blackglama for me. You never worn it and I've kinda made it mine anyway."

"Really?"

"Uh .. I've kinda played with it since dad got it for you."

"Oh! Well then it's yours and they can make it over however you would like."

"That Fisher fur would make a super lining for a coat wouldn't it?" George asks pointing to one on the display rack.

"Indeed. For your mom?"

"For sure!"

"Leather outside? Hooded?"

"Absolutely! Perfect for mom." George says.

"Son! Where would I wear that?"

"Everywhere mom. You're way too gorgeous to not flaunt it."

"Very well. If it will make you feel better. I think that about does it for today."

"OK. You can take the Lynx cape, spread and pillows with you today but we will have to make the coats. Bring in the Blackglama and we can go over that too." Gennie says as she's making up the charges. She has the furs to go wrapped and taken to their car.

"Thank you so much for your help and assistance dear." Tina says to Gennie as they are leaving.

Mom and son get home and revel in their new furs. They screw away the day and night nearly without pause. Mom gets all the tit sucking she could ever want.

More adventures at The Desperate Housewives Fur Club, The little Furrier Couture fur shop and the Stepford neighborhood to come!

Like another episode of the Bob and Ray radio drama "Around the corner and up your street."

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers